Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-17, 17:59
Banned
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

Default Re: Kristie etzold

I want her to be brutal with me !!!!
Old 14-May-17, 18:12
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Watch out what you ask for! Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-17, 18:20
Banned
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

Im really ok with getting roughed up by the stronger and superior sex !!
Old 14-May-17, 21:18
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She can definitely be brutal. She beat the hell out of me per my request. I actually had to ask her to stop at one point because she was on top of me, beating me and i actually became defenseless.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mtxship For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-17, 04:00
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a session with her a couple weeks ago in Las Vegas and will again later this week in Chicago. She is someone everyone should meet. As nice as anyone in the business but can be as tough as well. Her reverse figure 4 is incredible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-17, 15:01
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Had a session with her about 7 years ago, she was tough but a lot of fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-17, 21:25
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windycity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with her a couple weeks ago in Las Vegas and will again later this week in Chicago. She is someone everyone should meet. As nice as anyone in the business but can be as tough as well. Her reverse figure 4 is incredible.
Pretty much all of this. Have never had a disappointing session with her, she's always feisty and fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 03:18
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

She was great with me about a year ago (sometime in 2016). Decent, versatile (untrained but experienced) wrestler, nice personality. Doesn't like doing 1/2 hr sessions, though she offers them (can't blame her). She weighed around 185 at the time. I've wrestled with her three times over the past several years, and have never been disappointed.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-17, 19:04
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristie Etzold reviews

I just had a competitive / domination last-minute session with Kristie Etzhold last night on the mats she has laid out in the living room at her home in Tustin, CA. After working out religiously for the past eight months, and making considerable cardio and strength gains, I thought I would be able to compete with her on a more equal footing than I had in previous years. I was quickly disabused of that notion. Though she was tired after having just come from a hard exercise class, and was further drained from dieting for an informercial, she nevertheless crumpled my moderately muscular body with her greater strength and superior skill as easily as if I had been a little boy. She had a weight advantage -- 195 lbs (down from 205), over my 178 lbs., and I had vaped several hits of sativa on the way -- but despite my best efforts, she could have killed me with her bare hands or legs at will.

At my request previous to the session, she went hard on me, painfully crushing my head, neck, and torso, and chest or ass smothering me, but she mercifully responded immediately to my tap-outs. She rubbed her victories in hard, and her lively verbal banter was at once commanding and friendly, altering between sweet and mean, which created a mind boggling paradox of demoralization and admiration. All of her large repertory of holds were brutal, and she transitioned skillfully from one to the next. Her vice-like legs crushed and stopped the flow of blood to whatever part of my body she applied her scissors. I could not last two seconds under her head scissors, even with one arm trapped between my neck and her thigh. It felt like being crushed in a trash compacter.

This was my fourth session with Kristie over about five years, and I was once again humbled with admiration for this down-to-earth, 51-year-old powerhouse. She is very open to a variety of kinks, and delivers them in a completely natural way. I much prefer Kristie to the more visually stunning bodybuilders I've sessioned with recently. They may as have well been elementary school girls for all the resistance they had to offer, woefully unable to either wrestle or dominate as they were.

At $300/hr., Kristie charges reasonably by current standards, and is definitely not a clock watcher. I usually schedule $200 1/2 hour sessions with her -- because it's all my body, budget, and ego can take -- but the conversations invariably extend the session well beyond that time, during which the best I could do in my stunned embarrassment was to grunt, moan, and nod in response.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 08-Jul-17 at 19:47.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-17, 02:11
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristie Etzold reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had a competitive / domination last-minute session with Kristie Etzhold last night on the mats she has laid out in the living room at her home in Tustin, CA. After working out religiously for the past eight months, and making considerable cardio and strength gains, I thought I would be able to compete with her on a more equal footing than I had in previous years. I was quickly disabused of that notion. Though she was tired after having just come from a hard exercise class, and was further drained from dieting for an informercial, she nevertheless crumpled my moderately muscular body with her greater strength and superior skill as easily as if I had been a little boy. She had a weight advantage -- 195 lbs (down from 205), over my 178 lbs., and I had vaped several hits of sativa on the way -- but despite my best efforts, she could have killed me with her bare hands or legs at will.

At my request previous to the session, she went hard on me, painfully crushing my head, neck, and torso, and chest or ass smothering me, but she mercifully responded immediately to my tap-outs. She rubbed her victories in hard, and her lively verbal banter was at once commanding and friendly, altering between sweet and mean, which created a mind boggling paradox of demoralization and admiration. All of her large repertory of holds were brutal, and she transitioned skillfully from one to the next. Her vice-like legs crushed and stopped the flow of blood to whatever part of my body she applied her scissors. I could not last two seconds under her head scissors, even with one arm trapped between my neck and her thigh. It felt like being crushed in a trash compacter.

This was my fourth session with Kristie over about five years, and I was once again humbled with admiration for this down-to-earth, 51-year-old powerhouse. She is very open to a variety of kinks, and delivers them in a completely natural way. I much prefer Kristie to the more visually stunning bodybuilders I've sessioned with recently. They may as have well been elementary school girls for all the resistance they had to offer, woefully unable to either wrestle or dominate as they were.

At $300/hr., Kristie charges reasonably by current standards, and is definitely not a clock watcher. I usually schedule $200 1/2 hour sessions with her -- because it's all my body, budget, and ego can take -- but the conversations invariably extend the session well beyond that time, during which the best I could do in my stunned embarrassment was to grunt, moan, and nod in response.
Did she put you in a reverse figure 4? That's her favourite move and I always love her reverse figure 4 scissors.

I'm going to America this October and she's one of the ladies I want to session with.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:

Tags
kristie etzold, session