Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 30-May-17, 05:57
fr12

Default Re: Scissors from Equestrian girlfriend

I have a girlfriend who is smaller than me (1.70) while I am 1.86. She is my first girlfriend I sometimes wrestle with, and I thought that being the man in that situation there is absolutely no chance for the girl to win. I also like the idea to be in the scissor of my girlfriend, so I sometimes allow her to get me in that position. However, the same for me as soon as I really try to give 100% in wrestling and I also tell her, then I can not even win. Mainly when she uses her legs and put me in a bodyscissor or stretches my legs. She rides horses two times every day for already 14 years now, that is why she has incredible strong legs. However from the outside you would not really expect it from her, although she is quite athletic and also skilled in her moves. She is also a bit dominant in nature, I think she enjoys when she put pressure with her legs and she sees that I try all my best to escape from her hold. That hold is so strong that I can't move to another position and she totally controls my body to which side to move. I actually really like this, but I don't want to lose too much masculinity. Also I am not weak at all and I have strong legs from playing football. I wonder how you find a right balance in your relationship? And also more people that experienced scissors from an equestrian? And have she ever almost knocked you out and did she like it or refuses it?

Last edited by fr12; 30-May-17 at 06:10.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 17:51
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I know how you feel, my sister rode horses and there were several times in adolescence that she locked me in her legs and could have seriously hurt me. Also agree there's something about equestrian women that leans towards the dominant side. My sister had a very attractive, powerfully built friend who was also into equestrian sports and I always wanted to wrestle with her, came close a few times but never made it happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 19:43
fr12

I had expected to could escape from the bodyscissor, but whatever I try there was no way to get out. And when you are locked between her thighs she goes playing with you while she controls your move. Most remarkable is that she told me she does not even give full power when applying force, because she is still a bit afraid that she will hurt me. I am really impressed how much strength it will be if she will do a headscissor with full power in the future. The good thing is that she likes it and she knows she pleases me. This is most of the time foreplay before having sex with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 20:38
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,111 Times in 4,078 Posts

Kaley Cuoco's big into showjumping. Wonder how hard she can squeeze.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 21:28
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had expected to could escape from the bodyscissor, but whatever I try there was no way to get out. And when you are locked between her thighs she goes playing with you while she controls your move. Most remarkable is that she told me she does not even give full power when applying force, because she is still a bit afraid that she will hurt me. I am really impressed how much strength it will be if she will do a headscissor with full power in the future. The good thing is that she likes it and she knows she pleases me. This is most of the time foreplay before having sex with her.
how long can your girl friend hold the squeeze for and could she really hurt u if she wanted to
Old 30-May-17, 21:52
fr12

My gf can hold it for a very long time, she stops after a while because she is preoccupied that she will break one of my ribs. And she almost do, but I enjoy the feeling of being clamped. At some point I hope she will use full power in the future, but I am sure that she can manage to stop me breathing.

I think there are different types of muscles that can be built up in sports. In general when riding horses you train muscles for strength, balance, oxidative capability, flexibility, and metabolic control. The first two I can confirm and also I think oxidative capabilty is the reason why she can apply the squeeze for a long time while not exhaustes. Riding horses is constantly flexing legs and squeezing thighs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 04:53
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Still brings back memories of the "Schoolgirl squeeze" I wrestled out of Ohio years ago. She rode horses regularly and lived on a farm. Excruciating head scissors and at only 130 lbs, claimed she could whoop 200 lb men. And she was true to her word- nobody physically stronger I have wrestled to this day pound-to-pound without any sort of technique beyond pure power and legs of steel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 05:39
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still brings back memories of the "Schoolgirl squeeze" I wrestled out of Ohio years ago. She rode horses regularly and lived on a farm. Excruciating head scissors and at only 130 lbs, claimed she could whoop 200 lb men. And she was true to her word- nobody physically stronger I have wrestled to this day pound-to-pound without any sort of technique beyond pure power and legs of steel.
hi cal yes i heard of her im in pa i never seen a picture of her but she did e mail me back she was not doing scissor sessions no more
Old 31-May-17, 08:26
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi cal yes i heard of her im in pa i never seen a picture of her but she did e mail me back she was not doing scissor sessions no more
Yeah she was very concerned about privacy and probably too shy too make it in the long haul. But man oh man, did she have a gift! Very attractive, great figure, and unreal strength. I think she only wrestled for about 2-3 months I want to say. She screened her calls and you actually wrestled out of her house out in the middle of cornfield country- I think it was her brother's house too- he was out mowing the lawn the whole time, lol. It was really awkward going there, but once the session was complete, I have to say it was perhaps the best session out of the 40 or so I've done in my life, even accounting for the shyness aspect which kept her from wanting to do a lot of the fantasy type wrestling stuff. I'm rather sure too she started up a "wrestling school" in the same region some years later- she had a couple of available gals that looked good at least- but she herself wasn't available and the site disappeared within 3-4 months I believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 13:28
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how long can your girl friend hold the squeeze for and could she really hurt u if she wanted to
I know this wasn't directed at me but I'd love to chime in with my experience. My Sister used to do a move I later called the "she crab" where if I was sitting on the floor in front of sofa or chair she would sneak up behind me and lock her legs around my torso, pinning my arms to my side, and would lock both her arms around my neck trapping my head. She could keep me there for hours because her legs were so strong from horseback riding. This was back in the day of really bad hair bands on MTV so this was a version of torture where she would clamp me down and force me to watch terrible music videos. Needless to say I really didn't mind being captured this way.

As we got older I tried hard to escape the hold, the only viable escape was to try and lift her legs up and slip my head out underneath. That worked a few times but quickly backfired because she would switch the hold from a body to head scissors, and around the age of 15 she had unbelievably strong legs. On one such occasion she clamped my neck in an awkward position, turned slightly to the side between her thighs. For whatever reason she was feeling extra nasty so she decided to give me 80%, maybe 90% full pressure of her thighs.

I actually started losing consciousness and tried to talk my way of of it, between the panic of the air/blood loss and the painful angle my neck was turned it was pretty scary. I tried to pry her legs apart with my hands and she quickly captured my wrist and pinned them down hard beside her. I was in big trouble, and had to literally beg for mercy at that point. Tough spot for a sibling who is two years older to be.

She eventually let me go after what felt like an eternity and would later refer to it as "the time I nearly broke your neck".

So long story short, those equestrian girls are all right in my book
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: