Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-19, 20:01
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Marriage Help

im in the same situation with my wife and I've been married for 20 years it sucks and my wife thinks I no longer have this fetish .
Old 17-Feb-19, 20:45
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesmothered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
im in the same situation with my wife and I've been married for 20 years it sucks and my wife thinks I no longer have this fetish .
She is probably not that naive, she probably just pretends she thinks that because she doesn't want to do it and it is easier to play dumb.

This situation is at least partly your fault. Consider sharing your frustration with her.
Old 18-Feb-19, 16:40
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Once we got married the wrestling stopped.
In addition to all of the good advice that other people gave you, here is an idea -
when both of you have a disagreement about what television show to watch or what movie to see, you can agree to her choice if she would wrestle you first. If she still says no, both of you could discuss what each of you needs from a marriage and whether your marriage can be saved.
Old 19-Feb-19, 08:57
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesmothered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife accepts my fetish and plays along with it. She has told me her main barrier is the intrusive idea that we should not hurt each other, but she has found she can refrain it by having some alcohol.

Other times, though, she gets very moody and decides that wrestling is humiliating and she will not do it again.

We often have conversations about these items. It depends on the degree of openness you have.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 13:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

There was a startalk episode with Neil deGrasse Tyson where they got into relationships. I'm not sure what relationships have to do with Astronomy, but I remember the show. It's in Season 1 I think if anyone wants to track it down.

The lady, who was the professional marriage councilor mentioned that she encouraged the idea that people could pick one celebrity that they would be allowed to have sex with if the opportunity arose and they should tell the other person who they picked.

The point isn't that they're likely to sleep with that person, but that it opens the door for discussing what the other person finds attractive and that it's OK to be attracted to people outside the marriage. Maybe that's not very related, but that was advice from a marriage councilor and it makes sense to me.