Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-15, 14:46
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Toned Tommi Session Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's not doing that great of a job with her reputation as an mma fighter either lol [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad I read this. I'm crossing her off my list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-15, 15:49
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I think that article is a pretty poor reason to exclude her - just my opinion.

If you accept the author's main point of 'how can she not understand why its in appropriate to have a 'white pride' tattoo', you're missing what I think Tommi's point was: that any reference to race is probably not constructive if its a tattoo on your chest, be it Black Pride, Brown Pride, White Pride.

'Brown Pride' is often used amongst hispanic gangs as a rallying cry, just as 'White Pride' is used by the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. And even if Velasquez isn't referring to that (which I'm relatively certain he isn't), it still comes off as a bit crude, don't you think?
Old 05-Jul-15, 16:04
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naycherboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that article is a pretty poor reason to exclude her - just my opinion.

If you accept the author's main point of 'how can she not understand why its in appropriate to have a 'white pride' tattoo', you're missing what I think Tommi's point was: that any reference to race is probably not constructive if its a tattoo on your chest, be it Black Pride, Brown Pride, White Pride.

'Brown Pride' is often used amongst hispanic gangs as a rallying cry, just as 'White Pride' is used by the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. And even if Velasquez isn't referring to that (which I'm relatively certain he isn't), it still comes off as a bit crude, don't you think?
Yes, I was reading her twitter and facebook at the time. She had no intention of wearing any "white pride" item, she was trying to point out the irony.
Old 05-Jul-15, 16:44
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I was reading her twitter and facebook at the time. She had no intention of wearing any "white pride" item, she was trying to point out the irony.
From reading the article that sounds about right.

MMA journalists try to create stories and put things out of context sometines.

Doesnt she train with Mahea who is Asian?

In one Mixed Wesstling videod she did against Kyle she told him that she didnt worry about groin strikes because asians have small penisis. I think this was as part of the verbal domination for the cameras.

If you look at Cheyenne Jewels clips4sale site. She has numerous videos called things like "beating up and humiliating the nigger". But again this is part of the act. I am sure there is a certain segment of blacks who get turned on by that.
The Following User Says Thank You to krunch1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-15, 17:41
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Yeah, you could even point out that all wrestlers who domme are racists, you can't get more politically incorrect than having "slaves"!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-15, 17:57
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, you could even point out that all wrestlers who domme are racists, you can't get more politically incorrect than having "slaves"!
I don't think she's racist at all. Just a little bit out of touch with history from that article. It didn't stop me from sessioning with her.
Old 06-Jul-15, 10:09
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Well as a black guy she won't be getting my money.

Anyone who doesn't understand why 'black power' and 'white power' isn't the same thing is out of touch with reality. And no, I don't get turned on by session women calling me nigger.

Last edited by Skooby; 06-Jul-15 at 21:23.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-15, 11:15
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Anyone who doesn't understand why 'black power' and 'white power' isn't the same thing is out of touhh wiyh reality. And no, I don't get turned on by session women calling me nigger.

Your penis is your penis but there def are black people that do get turned on by that. I went out with a dominatrix and she told me how one guy made her call him kike and other derogatory names about Jews and tell him how much she hates him bc he's Jewish. She said during the session, "But I don't really" which prob ruined his hard-on.

Actually, Nazi play is a huge fetish. It does nothing for me though.

From reading that article I just think Tommi is not that intelligent, not a racist. But I don't blame you for your feelings.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-15, 13:41
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Anyone who doesn't understand why 'black power' and 'white power' isn't the same thing is out of touch with reality. And no, I don't get turned on by session women calling me nigger.

She might not be the most articulate spokesman, but I respect what I believe to be her position: making a proclamation as ostentatious as a tattoo on your chest that refers to race is in really poor taste and, oddly enough, probably not a very intelligent statement for a UFC champion to make as broadly seen as he is.

Obviously 'White Pride' is different from 'Black Pride'. And 'Black Pride' has different connotations than 'Brown Pride' too. But, at the least, putting any of those tattoos on your chest is like saying that you think and live in a world where everything is about race. Not many are on board with that line of thinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-15, 17:11
♥αlphα♀

Yes she was just pointing out the double standard which the "politically correct" is full of. Plus I would understand "Mexican pride" (if he was Mexican) but "brown" ? Cain Velasquez is no more brown than my white derriere on a sunny day. Anyway who cares that's BS for journalists and those still plugged into.

The fact of the matter is that Toned Tommi looks awesome and tough and I'd love to get my … derriere … handed over to me by this pro mma fighter. Anyone knows if she's going to visit Europe this year ?

"brought my mats come get choked the fck out "
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: