Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Mar-14, 06:32
Points: 5,574, Level: 31 Points: 5,574, Level: 31 Points: 5,574, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default girlfriend's headscissors, true story

hey guys

i’ve been on here for awhile without posting anything, but i had an experience earlier today that i think some of you may enjoy reading.

i was hanging out over at my girlfriend’s house. she’s a brunette, about 5’2” tall, and very athletic. her legs are pretty strong from running and working out at the gym. but anyway, we were getting into it and making out on her bed when she placed me in a deep front headscissors, with my chin resting on her groin. she was only wearing her panties, and the view was amazing. she toyed with me for a minute or two and then suddenly began squeezing me incredibly tight. shortly after she put on the squeeze i was forced to tap out.

“wow, either you’ve gotten weaker, or i’ve gotten stronger”, she said.
“oh yeah? why don’t you prove it. put me in another headscissors and let’s see if i can get out.” i replied.
“fine, let’s do it” she fired back.

she pulled me into a side headscissors, her legs bent slightly with my chin resting on the back of her knee (she was on her side, my on my back. her ass was to the right of my face and her feet were to the left). i started attempting to escape, at first not trying my hardest. she would continuously grab at and hold onto my right arm, and every time i managed to pry her legs apart slightly, she would simply readjust her position and re secure the headscissors. at this point i started to realize she might really have me. i’m not saying her headscissors aren’t that strong, it’s just that i never really tried my hardest to get out of one. i decided to give it my all and really try to escape.

“come on you weakling,” she taunted, “i’m barely even trying right now.”

i ripped my right arm away from her grip, and quickly tried to separate her ankles so i could slip my head out. she grabbed onto my right arm again, and put on a killer squeeze, one so tight i could barely breathe. feeling helpless to the soft, smooth, yet strong legs surrounding my face was arousing, but i had to focus and escape from this headscissors. to prove a point not only to my girlfriend, but to myself. i went for her ankles again, but she quickly maneuvered them, pinning my left wrist in between calves/ankles. for the next couple minutes i struggled hard against her side headscissors, both of us rolling back and forth on her bed, locked in an intense, erotic struggle.

“i’ve got you”, she cheered, laughing. “i’ve got you good!”
“shut up,” i panted back, barely able to talk.

slowly but surely, i grew weaker as she cut off my air supply and restricted the movement of my arms. maybe she was cutting off the blood flow to my brain too, i’m not a master of headscissor science. either way, i suddenly found myself too weak to fight on, and she finally pinned my left wrist in be between her calves/ankles, had my right arm in her arms, and my neck nestled firmly in between her thighs. i couldn’t believe it. she had truly, utterly bested me.

“ok, i give up. you win.” i gasped, feeling slightly emasculated, but more so incredibly turned on.
“haha!”, she laughed aloud, releasing the headscissors. “i really, really got you!”
“yeah,” i sighed in reply.
“now get me my clothes” she commanded, smirking, and kicked me forward off of the bed.
Old 29-Mar-14, 12:37
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: girlfriend's headscissors, true story

Thank you for sharing. I love it when a small woman manages to overpower a man.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-15, 05:26
pilf41
This message has been deleted by pilf41.
Old 18-Apr-15, 05:38
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

is your girlfriend athletic and muscular, or did she learn some selfdefense or judo?
Old 28-Apr-15, 07:51
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilf41 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

“ok, i give up. you win.” i gasped, feeling slightly emasculated, but more so incredibly turned on.
“haha!”, she laughed aloud, releasing the headscissors. “i really, really got you!”
“yeah,” i sighed in reply.
“now get me my clothes” she commanded, smirking, and kicked me forward off of the bed.
Why the fuck can't a guy just revel in his woman's superior strength (esp. her superior leg strength) without being emasculated and treated like dogshit?

Have some fucking love and respect for yourself, hombre!

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 28-Apr-15 at 07:52. Reason: Mistake(s)
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-15, 16:20
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why the fuck can't a guy just revel in his woman's superior strength (esp. her superior leg strength) without being emasculated and treated like dogshit?

Have some fucking love and respect for yourself, hombre!

Lighten up, Francis.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-15, 17:59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lighten up, Francis.
No. I'm tired of all these stories where the only way the guy can appreciate and rejoice in his woman's power and might is through emasculation and humiliation.

Perhaps if these story writers could vary the formula a bit and write some stories where the root of the woman's desire to squeeze the man stems out of something OTHER than rage or contempt or complete and utter disrespect and disregard for her male victim I'll lighten up. But until then, no.

And who the heck is Francis?
Old 28-Apr-15, 18:06
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-15, 21:36
Banned

I do need to lighten up. Not because I agree with so much of what's bothering me about the scissor / mixed wrestling scene but because it's beginning to interfere with my REAL life. And I don't have time for that. Plus, the issue is getting me addicted to this forum.

And I didn't get free from my Facebook addiction just to trade one prison for another.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 28-Apr-15 at 21:37. Reason: Errores, como siempre
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-15, 18:47
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I'm with you, "Francis"
I've had about enough of this being humiliated, dominated etc. It should be on a separate board. It is NOT a part of wrestling or boxing, which demand respect for the opponent.
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-15, 16:53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm with you, "Francis"
I've had about enough of this being humiliated, dominated etc. It should be on a separate board. It is NOT a part of wrestling or boxing, which demand respect for the opponent.
I wouldn't mind the whole humiliation /emasculation trope so much if they actually varied the formula from time-to-time, where every once in a while, the guy isn't constantly insulted or sneered at and condescended to as he's being squeezed.

And I'm happy to say I've also seen some scissor vids (all-too-few in number as they are) where the girl, instead of being angry or contemptuous, is very affectionate and sweet towards her defeated male target, almost giving the impression she *gasp* likes and respects and even LOVES (oh no!) the man being scissored senseless between her legs.

We need to see more of that. We need to see some more love and adoration from the girls for the men they torment, not the hateful bitterness and/or cruel, heartless mockery and gloating that's so common in scissor videos and written works today.

I understand that some men get off on being disrespected and hated by their beloved female tormentor, but not all men do. There needs to be a balance because some men, believe it or not, want their superior woman to be loving and affectionate even if she is crushing his head between her thighs hard enough to make him cry out in unbearable agony and pain.

I'm just saying.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 02-May-15 at 02:48. Reason: Errores (como siempre)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post: