Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-12, 21:09
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Latest Competitve Match from Robin/News, too

Happy Holidays!!!

I want to let you know about the latest competitive release at my website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Blonde Czech Beauty, Sharon (from European company, Wrestling Dolls) vs Exotic Asian Knock Out, Nicole Oring in a very competitive and exciting wrestling match! Emotions were soaring as both girls fought to show superiority on the mats! Let me tell you, I was on pins and needles as I watched this! Also available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Coming Soon Nicole Oring vs DWW star, Ingrid in a Competitive Grudge Match and a Competitive Catfight between Czech beauties, DWW star, Ingrid vs Fighting Dolls star, Sharon!! These are excellent competitive matches only available at LES FEMMES FATALES PRODUCTIONS!!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Sharon and Ingrid will return to Southern California in early January!!! Please email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is you are interested in COMPETITIVE matches, CATFIGHTS, Boxing, Sexy Scripted Matches, Clips, Photos and/or Sessions featuring these 2 Eastern European BABES!!!

Also coming in January! I will fight Jennifer Thomas again in a 3 out of 5 falls competitive match! If you missed our first match, please check it out! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! This was a very tough match! Jennifer is strong as an ox and one of the toughest girls I've fought. The sweat was pouring, our bodies were slick and the mats were as slippery as they get!

For some great mixed wrestling action....check out "Brutal Beauty Beats the Crap out of Mark" available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Galore!!! I have 2 of the greatest legs in the business and when I put them together and cross my ankles, I am a very dangerous woman!!! Ask Mark!!

Also "Sour Gifts Xmas 2012" is available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! I get more excellent wrestling action in with Steve, when he gives my Xmas gift to someone else!!! I love to squeeze and I do it better than anyone else!!!

My end of year Members Only Diary will be up soon!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Peace and Love,

Robin xxxx

--
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495

The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 03:02
fanatic

Default Re: Latest Competitve Match from Robin/News, too

on the preview picture it self looks a hot chick fight..

Tags
competitive, female wrestling, nicole oring, robin, sharon from dww