Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-13, 18:06
Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94 Points: 46,585, Level: 94
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts
Default The Sari of Discipline Part 1. Skilled Hand

The Sari of Discipline
by Jimp
Young man experiences his auntie's dominance and power
(c)Jim P 2013

Part 1. Skilled Hand

"You, Jim Priest?" the polite well-spoken young Indian man asked. "That's what it says on the badge" I replied. The American soldiers had given us name badges to go with our bright orange prisoner suits. I was moping around by the wall of our communal dank dingy cell hoping that I wasn't next for the interrogation that had broken so many of the others. The young man seemed a quiet, pleasant guy of slim build, about 5'6 with neat short black hair. "I've seen your stuff on the Internet. I'm a great fan of your stories" He told me. "Why, thank you" I replied, flattered. Then he asked "are they real?" "What do you think?" I asked in return. "I think they are real. Let me tell you why" he began. My name is Piyush and what I tell you is true.

I am at the University of Delhi having just finished my first year studying IT. This summer during recess, my parents sent me to stay with my aunty Chanda who lives in a small village in the Thar Desert close to the border with Pakistan. Although it is out in the middle of nowhere, the roads are very good so that the army can move quickly to the border if there is an incident and there is a small regional airfield about 40 miles away. I had known aunty all my life, meeting her at family occasions and the like. However I was quite intimidated by her for she was as fierce as her name. She is a typical domineering Indian matriarch who is very loud, brash and outspoken and not afraid to speak her mind. I told my parents that I didn't want to go but apparently she had requested my presence and even they were too scared to refuse her command.

So it was that I got on small aircraft belonging to an internal airline that seemed barely airworthy for a scary flight from Delhi into the desert. When we landed at the sun-bleached airstrip and they opened the doors, I was hit physically by this blast of hot air. This continued as I walked down the stairs and onto the apron. I thought it was just the backwash from the engines but as I stepped away and walked towards the small single story sandstone terminal building the hot blast stayed with me and I realised that this was the wind blowing off the desert. Rather than the nice cooling, sometimes chilling, wind that we get in Delhi this was like a blast furnace giving no respite and sucking all of the moisture from the air. After collecting my luggage, I got into a decrepit taxi, a vintage car painted with a yellow upper half, black bottom with worn leather seating dating from the 50's by the look of it with shot suspension and dusty windscreen. Even with the windows down, it was like an oven inside with the scorching air blowing in giving no relief.

By the time I arrived at the small village of simple cube shaped sandstone buildings, I was close to passing out in the dry heat. If I had expected any kind of warm welcome from aunty then that was instantly dispelled. Aunty Chanda glowered at me fiercely as if I was something that she had scraped off the bottom of her shoe with her hands upon her very wide hips making no attempt at pleasantries or to help me with my luggage. Aunty is a stereotypical Indian aunty, not particularly attractive and very plump, overweight from good food and easy living. I doubt that she had ever done a decent day's work in her life although of course, she was an excellent cook, although I suspected she had one of her servants do the work while she supervised closely.

She wore a traditional sari of expensive looking quality and coloured pale blue that fully covered up her over-large body apart from her thick fleshy arms, the lower parts of which were left bare by the short sleeved mid-riff blouse. Her long straight hair was jet black, although I suspected she had used dye. auntie's face is quite large and rather square in shape, an impression given by a very slight slope to her broad cheeks that reached a very straight wide jaw. This was not helped by wearing her hair high off her forehead before cascading down around the back of her ears which were studded with large expensive looking crystal earrings. Although her cheeks were wide and chubby, the skin beneath the jaw looked firm which made me think that she was probably in her late 40's or early 50's. Small but very penetrating brown eyes glared out with chilling effect that somehow always seem to be looking down at you even though she is shorter than me at around 5'4. Her eyes sit in sunken recesses which are noticeably darker in skin tone. Despite her pudginess her nose is sleek and elegant and her mouth small with thick lips glossed in scarlet lipstick. The only other bits of noticeable make-up were thickened eyebrows between which she wore a red bindi spot.

Ajay uncle stepped forward with a friendly smile to give me a hand with my bags until waved off by his wife. "A-cha! Ajay leave the boy alone. He is not an invalid" she said in a loud commanding voice that the whole village must have heard. Uncle gave me a look of apology. Truth was that while aunty was large and plump, uncle was a skinny beanpole of a man at least two decades older with thinning grey hair and bottle glasses. He was a nice, friendly man who smiled and laughed a lot and I liked him. So it was that I struggled up the pathway to the house with my cases and steeled myself to settle in for a summer stay with my very strict domineering overweight aunty in her house in a small village with the blistering heat of the desert blowing in on the wind. The food was excellent and bountiful but of course she filled my every waking hour with chores. This mainly meant working in auntie's near-dust bowl of a garden in the blistering heat, re-building walls and building up rockeries to give a little shade to what plants she did have. Although I never fully got used to the heat, I did slowly begin to acclimatise. Uncle Ajay used to be a professional architect and under his gentle guidance, I realised the plans he had drawn up for an efficient irrigation system that collected and stored what little rainfall and moisture there was to water the plants. It was hard work but it kept me out of auntie's way.

I had brought my laptop but anticipating no broadband out in the desert, I had purchased an overpriced 3G dongle in Delhi because thanks to the need for communications with the front line, there was a good connection. However I soon found this to be costly and I could only afford to use it sparingly. Unable to get my full fix of images of sexy Amazon women like those featured in your stories my attention wandered to the only dominant woman around. Aunty would not place in a beauty contest but like many plump Indian aunties, she was very well-endowed. An exceptionally wide full shelf of a bust hung disturbing low. It was also supported very firmly by her undergarments and from the side it looked like she had a large lop-sided pyramid stuck to her front, a view that made my groin tighten. Due to the heat, aunty wore light saris, so thin that her large nipples pressed very visibly against the fabric. It was such an unexpected sexy sight on a unsexy woman that I kept finding my eyes returning them when she wasn't looking. That's when I also began to notice that the short-sleeved mid-riff blouses she wore beneath the long tail of silk draped diagonally across one shoulder were low-cut giving tantalising glimpses of a very deep dark cleavage packed with high-sided mounds of flesh on either side. For a young man starved of Internet Amazons, that huge forward-thrusting heavy-looking package on such a fierce strict mature woman caught my attention and fuelled my night-time lust. This was enhanced by the way that she verbally dominated all around her and the confident way she held herself which gave her such a powerful air of authority. I saw how everyone was frightened of her and gave her deference and that appealed to my secret fetish for strong women even though I didn't find her physically attractive apart from her large heaving bust. All that was soon to change.

One morning I was outside in the searing heat struggling to move a particularly large boulder across the garden to its intended position where it would provide shelter for her precious plants. I was huffing and puffing and straining, concentrating on trying to move it without doing myself or, more importantly, her garden damage. Suddenly to my surprise the boulder became lighter and floated up into the air. "Here boy, you'll do yourself a mischief trying to carry it like that" a familiar loud stern voice sounded. I looked up in surprise to find that aunty had taken hold of the other side and was actually helping me. In disbelief I found that I barely had a grip on the thing because she had almost lifted it completely out of my hands. She was standing there holding up this massive boulder that I had been struggling with showing no signs of exertion, looking like she was just holding an inconveniently sized empty cardboard box. "T-thank you, aunty" I managed to gasp trying to cover my amazement at her unexpected strength. "Come along, Boy. Put some put back into it" she scolded then proceeded to helped me carry the boulder across the garden. I was stunned to find that the boulder just seemed to float across the garden with little effort on my part. I had always thought her fat and lazy yet now she was doing most of the heavy lifting, not really sharing the burden. For my part, I felt that all I was doing was keeping the awkward shaped thing steady whereas aunty was actually the one carrying it. Astonished by strength that I never suspected she had, my balls tightened and my dick lurched and stiffened with new appreciation for this fearsome matriarch. I began to steal glances at her arms whenever I thought that she wasn't looking at me hoping to catch a glimpse of massive bulging biceps like a Jim Priest superwoman. I was disappointed for peeping out from the short-sleeves of her mid-riff length blouse, auntie's arms were certainly very thick and not as flabby as I had originally assumed but showed no obvious signs of bulging muscle, although they looked very firm. However as we manipulated the boulder around and over obstacles in the garden, I saw subtle hints of hardness and swelling around her biceps and triceps with briefly visible thick tendons in her wide forearms. She caught me gawping a few times and I quickly gave my attention back to the large object we were carrying feeling her steely gaze upon me.

"Th-thank you aunty" was all I could think to say again as we set down the boulder into its final position. Free of its protection between us, I was now acutely aware of the stiffness showing in the front of my shorts and prayed that she wouldn't notice. "Learn to lift properly, boy. I don't want you to hurt yourself while you are in my care. It is not proper for a lady to move rocks so don't ask me again" she told me with a harsh tone then turned to leave. I had never asked her in the first place and I watched as she walked away towards the stone staircase at the back of the house that led up to the upper floor and the flat roof. Lifting the hem of her sari to climb the steps I saw her thick ankles flow into very thick very large shapely smooth skinned calves. As she climbed, large hard shiny slabs briefly appeared then waned. My dick gave a lurch at the sight of the glimpses of real muscle on auntie's legs. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I rushed closer as stealthily as I could to get a better view and by the time she had reached the top of the stair, my stiffy had become a real aching-hard throbber in my pants. She wasn't particularly attractive and still seemed grossly overweight but with the vision of those hard calve muscles and the memory of how easily she moved that large boulder with little help from myself added to the huge breasts bouncing around inside her sari created new fantasies about her in my wet dreams.

From then on, I kept stealing glances at her whenever I thought she wasn't looking, staring at her arms for any positive signs of muscle in her very wide thick arms. All I confirmed was a definite firm swelling when she moved heavy pots and pans and the like but nothing that indicated anything more exciting and I began to wonder whether I had just imagined what I saw that day out in the garden. I even began following her whenever she climbed the stairs in the hope of catching a glimpse of her calves. They certainly had an amazing shape, from the side they swelled out deeply over a short distance from her thick ankles like half a heart shape of quite firm looking mass. As she climbed, this mass would become very firm then solidify into large slabs of hardness before disappearing as she moved on. It was a sight that kept me coming back for more but I got careless. One day I was climbing the stairs behind her, thinking how her very wide backside filled that sari like the back of a truck when she stopped suddenly. Looking over her shoulder at me she glared down at me and asked "What is this is? Why are you always following me upstairs, Boy? You are not going to try to force yourself upon me I hope because that would go very badly for you indeed". That threw me because I would never have ever considered such a thing. "Er, No. I'm not following you" I lied. Aunty turned around on the step above. Since I was so close behind on the stairs I got a face full of her massive wide low-slung bosom with her big prominent nipples nearly taking out my eyes. They were right in front of my face and filled my entire vision. "Mahishasura finds work for idle hands" she intoned "Since you have nothing to do you except follow me, you can go and clean the toilet and don't let me catch you following me again unless I ask you to" "I did that this morning" I protested "Don't back-chat me boy, go do it again to a standard that will meet my high expectations" she demanded. Forcing my eyes to look over the massive shelf of breast I saw her stern facing looking down at me so fiercely that I didn't dare argue and turned and went downstairs to get the cleaning stuff.
Old 18-Oct-13, 18:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Sari of Discipline Part 1. Skilled Hand

That evening after I'd finished all my chores I went to my room to have a bit of browsing time and to see whether my favourite author had published a new story. As I entered my room, to my horror I found aunty sitting on the bed looking at my laptop screen. I didn't even know that she knew how to use one or how she had cracked my password, she certainly didn't have a computer in the house. "Do you really masturbate to this?" she asked in a hard voice full of disgust. She turned the screen towards me and to my shame it was showing a thumbnail view of a folder where I had downloaded images of muscle women from the web. I felt myself blush in embarrassment at being caught out. She closed the lid and placed the laptop on the bed then stood up to face me. "I take you in and look after like my son and this is how you repay me? Masturbating in my house? You clearly need a lot of discipline to be instilled in you. You leave me no choice. I am going to have to punish you" she said in a hard fierce voice. Anger and a fear of getting spanked by a woman at my age flared up into defiance. "You can't do that!" I cried in indignation "I'm not a child. You're not my mother. You have no right to go through my belongings" CRACK! Her chubby right hand slapped me so hard across my cheek that it sounded like a rifle shot slamming my face so fast from one side to the other that my vision blurred and I felt dizzy bringing tears to my eyes and making my cheek sting and burn. "You will not raise your tone when you speak with me" She growled "While you live under my roof; I am responsible for your personal care and moral well-being. That includes the right to correct your bad habits in the you-know-what department. It's the sari of discipline for you lad".

I had never of such a thing and assumed that it was something she wore when she spanked her children's backsides when they were little. I recalled attending the wedding of her daughter a few years ago and her son a few years earlier. As she turned to leave the room, I felt a sickness in the pit of my stomach of the forthcoming humiliation of having my backside thrashed by her big hand as well as a rage because I was no longer a child and felt it a violation. "No, aunty! I'm a grown man. There's nothing wrong with looking at pictures of healthy strong women" I cried grabbing the back of her big wide arm to make her stop and listen. WHAM! "Orroogghh!" I groaned loudly through a screwed up mouth as her arm suddenly slammed backwards towards me with shocking speed and the back of her forearm hammered me right along the centre line of my ribcage and stomach and chest. Creasing forward as the wind was knocked out of me I watched in horror as she folded her arm at the elbow right in front of my face then drove it back like a piston. BLAM! A painful explosion blasted my jaw snapping my teeth shut and whipping my head backwards in a whirl of black and red dizziness that rocked my mind. Before I could even think, fierce aunty whirled around to face me looking like Kali herself and grabbed my upper left arm with one hand and the right side of my neck with the other. With a speed that I wouldn't have credited her, she flung her hip around mine to my left buttock then a thick leg kicked back. My left foot disappeared from under me and the next instant my back slammed into the hard floor.

Aunty had thrown me, the fat old woman had thrown me! She had unleashed unexpected controlled violence on me that left me disabled with a cramped stomach and a bruised jaw and she had thrown me! I looked up at aunty standing over me like a vengeful Goddess and felt a tightening of my balls. Her huge bust was like an unobtainable shelf high above me over which her angry face glared down at me with a look of utter contempt and superiority that made my dick lurch slightly several times on it's own. "You will never lay your hands on me again, Boy. Think on that while I get the sari of discipline" She snarled in a ferocious voice. "And don't you think that I don't know about you tearing those pictures from my magazines" she said as she turned to go. Crap! She had left a pile of magazines in the corner of my room in which I had found an article on women learning Karate for Self-defence. There were pictures of them practising in saris including a great one of a young woman doing an amazing high-kick showing that a sari was no hindrance and another of a ruddy rural girl with her hands ready for deadly chopping action. I had been so turned on and after, er showing my appreciation, couldn't resist extracting the pictures. Feeling guilty for this action, I lay there while my head cleared and breathing ease.

I couldn't believe what had just happened and it had all happened so fast. It was like something out of one of your stories. I knew my aunty was very plump and had seen evidence that she was strong but never expected such controlled violence to take me down so quickly and skilfully. My cock got stiffer as I replayed those brief moments in my mind. It was like my fanciful images of her from my fevered dreams had come to life. Rather than being excited about it, my sore ribs and jaw made me fearful at how violent she had been. High-heels click-clacking on the landing coming nearer spurred me to my feet. I was convinced that she was going to cane my backside and beat me up if I didn't obey. I was both aroused and fearful of such punishment by this fierce dominant aunty. No! I wasn't going to stand for it. I'm normally a quiet gentle guy who wants no fuss but there I wasn't going to bend over and let some fat woman turn my backside raw with her hand or worst than that with a cane like a naughty kid. As the footsteps neared the door I was getting myself all worked up and turning into a nervous wreck.

A shadow at the door frame and the tension burst out of me. "I'm not a kid, aunty. I apologise for the magazine, that was wrong of me and will buy you a new one but I am not going to apologise for my taste in women" the heated words burst from my mouth. "I'm not going to let you spank me" I was in full flow now. I tell you. I'm not ga-ga" The words caught in my throat at the sight before my eyes as aunty re-entered the room. She wore a black sari but this was no ordinary sari. It was very lightweight and very sheer with small points of shimmering reflected light continually moving with her every movement. Did I tell you that it was sheer? It was shockingly sheer to the point of obscenity in that it was virtually see-through hiding nothing of the very plump body beneath and aunty had a lot of body to show. The skirt was also sheer as was the wrap-over tail and the short-sleeved blouse that sat above her mid-riff. It wasn't the kind of sheer you get with nylon stockings, this was very fine silk so thin to be gauze like and the effect was so stunning that I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I might have found the thinly-veiled sight of her plump body repulsive if it weren't for the way it sheathed her massive breasts making it very apparent that she wore nothing beneath. Her big wide breasts were right in front of me naked if they had not been encased in sheer black silk. That was a sight that I just couldn't stop staring at and my balls grew tight at the sight of perfect roundish firm looking breasts of a massive size bobbing around.

"It is not your choice in women, Piyush, for it is good that you recognise that women are strong, but your lack of self-restraint in indulging in self-gratification" she said in a surprisingly gentle tone, the first time that I had ever heard her speak so softly. Suddenly it hardened "Are you lusting after auntie's breasts?, Boy" I forced myself to look up at her face blushing then withered under her steely stare. "N-no" my voice sounded weak as I lied. She continued to glare at me and I was unable to stand it and had to look down in shame. "I'm sorry aunty" I mumbled. Looking down at the floor was when I saw that the black sheer of the sari skirt emphasised her large thick legs and especially her hard slabs of calve muscle which were also shown off to effect by black high-heels. "Aiiiiee!" aunty sighed loudly in exasperation which made me look up again "Now you lust after my legs again. You really need discipline badly".

Looking big and fierce, aunty reached out towards me and I tried to bat her away. To my surprise she grabbed my hand by the wrist and twisted it sharply with her other hand. "Ouch!" I yelp as I'm forced to lean to the right. BAM! The point of her elbow crushed down upon the apex of my neck and shoulder. A bloom of pain and nausea spread out along my spine. WAP WAP WAP! Auntie's hand moved swiftly blasting me with a series of small light open-handed chops to various nerve centres all over my torso leaving a trail of stinging numbness. I am truly shocked by this sudden violence from my aunty and more than a little scared by the unexpected use of what appears to be Karate. Surely she's too overweight for Karate ? and I never knew her to do anything energetic. Looking formidable and fierce like a vengeful Goddess she sternly delivers precision chops to nerve clusters along each arm. They are only light blows that momentarily sting but to my horror they trail a series of patches of spreading numbness all along my arm.

"I can't move my arms!" I cry out in alarm. CRACK! A mighty hard back-hander slaps me across my face and I find that my neck is also stiff and can barely be moved. "Do not speak unless I give you permission" aunty growls sternly. Looking terribly fierce, aunty stands right in front of me then roughly grabs both of my shoulders. As she moves closer towards the left side of my body I try to turn away but find that I can't even do that. BAM BAM BAM a Vicious painful series of knees and stomps leaves me howling in pain and my left leg badly bruised. "Quiet Piyush!" she commanded "or I will silence you myself and I promise you that you won't like that one bit". I was terrified of this new side of aunty that I had never suspected. "Aunty please no" I cried as she moved towards the right side of my body leaving behind a paralysed left leg.

BAM! "Urkkkk!" her pudgy arm swung around quickly and her fist with extended knuckles struck me right in the middle of my throat. "Silence you disobedient boy" aunty said harshly with no signs of remorse. I coughed and spluttered horribly unable to raise my hands to my throat; sure that she had just crushed my larynx. "You only make your punishment worse with each word" she warned waggling a fat finger from side to side in front of my face. With a terrible business-like efficiency, she proceeded to slam her big knee into various points of my right leg until that too was numb, frozen and bruised. Bravely I held back further howls of pain though tears of fear flowed freely. "Oh man up, boy!" aunty admonished cruelly standing before me with her hands upon her broad hips admiring her handiwork. Somehow in a way that I couldn't fathom out, my grossly plump aunty had immobilised me and that scared the hell out of me.

An almost predatory smile crept upon her small thick red lips while her cold hard small eyes in her large blockish face appraised me. "You are now completely paralysed, boy" she informed me needlessly "and you will remain that way until I am completely satisfied that you have been disciplined". The cold way she delivered those words with no apparent feeling made chills run up my spine. She must have seen the unspoken question in my face. "How did I do that? That is one of the gifts that the goddess Anahita gave to all aunties that follow her" she informed me. I had heard of the goddess, of course, but never knew that aunty followed her. That this grossly plump mature woman was some kind of Amazon wonder woman like in your stories seemed inconceivable yet here I was unable to move a limb as I stood before the fierce forceful aunty that I thought I knew. Of course that thought caused a further tightening in my balls and another lurch of my dick.

Sheathed in a spectacular sheer black sari that showed all, aunty leant forward before me, her eyes never leaving my face. Although frozen, I found that I could just about bend my neck forwards. My eyes fell to the massive double-barrelled wall of bust that dangled level with my stomach. They just hung there like football shape orbs pressing against one another, the sheer sari hiding nothing. Even with her eyes on me, I couldn't help staring at her big aureoles and erect nipples through the fabric causing a hard twitch in my pants. "Yes, boy. There is one part of your body which is not paralysed" she remarked coolly with a smirk upon her lips "And you will shortly discover that there is a reason for that". Aunty stood straight once more and I realised that she had leant forward like that on purpose, which sent strange shivers of repulsion and fascination through me. I could do nothing or say a word as my big fat buxom aunty pulled open my shirt and began to trace her fingertips lightly over my chest raising a series of chills. All the while I tried not to stare at that mesmerising black sheathed wall of bust so close in front of me. "Yes, aunty knows all the right spots" she told me in an unusually soft almost seductive voice as her electric fingertips tantalised around my nipples. I held in a choking gasp of protest as she crouched before me while her fingers lightly trailed their way down towards my shorts.

Settling her square chin just on the apex of my legs next to the zipper, I watched in shock and gross fascination as she stuck out her tongue. It was big and wide and slobbery and still watching my eyes, she dabbed it right down so that the tip was on the very end of where the head of my dick was. No, this couldn't be happening! Never taking her eyes off me, aunty rolled the rest of her tongue forward, moulding it like a thick meaty pad around the head through my shorts. Orrr! I could feel it pressing down all around it quite clearly. Orrrr that felt really good and I found myself wanting more, much more of auntie's tongue around my dick. Her tongue lifted momentarily then dabbed back down just below where the head was and along the side of the shaft. Orrrrr! This was really good; although they were just brief gentle touches they felt sensational and were getting me all het up. Her big tongue moulded itself around the shaft which stiffened under the touch. It was all I could do not to moan out aloud, although what came out of my mouth were more coughs and splutters from my damaged throat. Slowly in this amazing tactile manner, aunty traced the outline of my dick through the shorts by dabbing down the tip of her wide slobbery tongue then enfolding it around my growing dick and leaving it there for a brief moment while my dick hardened even more under its soft pressure.

I began to imagine what it must feel like if my pants and shorts weren't in the way and auntie's wide wet tongue was actually touching the bare skin of my cock then plunged it right into her mouth. My dick began to stiffen significantly at that disturbing thought and I forced myself not to think of that any more. But by now it was too late, my member had become quite stiff and aunty now used the tip of her tongue to lightly trace the contours of my hardening erection. Barely touching my shorts, the tip of her tongue flickered back and forth like a fleeting butterfly giving tantalising touches that teased and made my cock respond much quicker than I had ever expected. Orrrrr! I had to close my eyes and sigh internally in ecstasy as brief light licks fluttered along the sides of my dick. This was amazing; she was so good, slowly taking her time, gradually working my dick rock hard with just the lightest touch of her tongue. My dick felt frozen stiff and throbbed with every brief touch. Her light licks were irresistible and it wasn't long before the front of my shorts rose like a tent with my hard dick the tent-pole. "Oh aunty!" I moaned softly without coughing then as her tongue lifted from my groin I realised I had made a mistake.

I opened my eyes to see aunty stood up straight with a furious look upon her large face. Without saying a word she roughly slapped her hands on my shoulders and pulled my torso towards her. With surprising mobility for someone so fat her wide knee drove into the pit of my stomach like an express train with shocking force. BLAM! "Berrllaurghh!" my face screwed up, my breathe exploding from my lips in a wail of agony despite my raw throat. My body tried to fold up around her big knee but couldn't due to the paralysis. I was shocked by the unexpected sudden violence. Urrrrrgh! I groaned in agony internally, my throat unable to draw enough air to put voice to my pain. I just wanted to curl up on the floor and pray that I didn't die but my body remained upright denying me even that.

Aunty looked really fierce as she stood in front of me shaking my shoulders, glaring at me. "Did I tell you to speak? Do you think that I'm a whore who will give you pleasure with her mouth whenever you ask?" She scolded. I could barely see her with my eyes watering and eyelids fluttering as my stomach cramped up painfully. "You are being disciplined not pleasured, boy. Now stand quiet and take it like a man" she commanded. Badly winded, unable to draw breath and paralysed, all I could do was stand there in agony while auntie's hand stole to my flies. She undid them then let my shorts fall down around my feet. What strange discipline this was, I did not know but was too frightened to ask even if I were able.

Auntie's large plump hand came to rest gently on the ski-slope that surprisingly was still quite stiff in my underwear. She moved so close up to me that her massive rack sheathed so sheer pressed lightly against my chest. Her hard continual stare into my eyes was too uncomfortable to face for long and I looked away. Having only limited movement in my neck, I could only look down into the long deep dark cleavage that ran between her mammoth orbs with big erect nipples lightly brushing against my chest. Her sharp voice brought me to my senses and looked back up at her hard brown eyes. "No self-control. That's the trouble with men these days. Well I am going to train you to control your animal yearnings" she told me in a tone that sounded like she was toilet-training a puppy. Never taking her eyes off me, her fingers began to lightly feel and play gently with the outline of my erection through my pants, lightly pressing and stroking it while those large low slung boobs dangled down in front of me swinging gently and softly bumping against my chest. Despite her looks my cock was steadily growing ever more rigid under her fingertips. She scowled at me, her disquieting cold impassionate gaze never leaving my face. "I will keep this simple so that even you can understand, boy" she said with a condescending tone. "You will learn to control your primal lust, no matter what I do to you. You will of course fail because you are a man" she sneered. "But most important of all, you will not ejaculate without asking my permission and even then not until I deign to grant you my permission" she added with menace. Although I had fantasised about aunty as a strong dominant woman, the reality was that I was now very scared of her what with the paralysis and the lingering after-effects of that dreadful knee in my gut. Those thoughts just reinforced my image of aunty as a very forceful and dominant mature woman against whom I was utterly powerless to stop as her fingers lightly toyed with my dick. Of course it gradually got harder in her hand.

"Do you understand, boy?" She asked harshly. "Yes" I gasped managing at long last to find the power to breathe and speak, although raggedly. "If you mess yourself without my permission I will punish you" She added. Her fingers lightly played my bulge like a musical instrument. No matter how hard I tried to think of something else such as how grossly overweight and unattractive she was, my dick continued to slowly grow harder. Then aunty cupped my pants around my balls and began to gently massage them causing them to get very tight indeed. She then crouched down before me and I felt her hot breath on my pants as her teeth lightly pressed the outline of my stiff rod. I was terrified that she would bite me but she just made light playful chomps all along it which were surprisingly erotic and just made it grow all the more. Then as her teeth delicately held my sheathed sausage I felt the tip of her tongue flickering briefly over the surface until she released it then moved on to flicker her wide tongue all over the tent in my pants. Oh my God this was amazing and I just couldn't resist giving in to the feelings and enjoying it. Aunty kept this up for several minutes until I was throwing back my head with my eyes clenched trying desperately not to moan out loud with demented pleasure. If I had thought that it couldn't get any better I was wrong for aunty took the whole tent-packaged sausage right into her mouth and began a constant sucking. "Nnnnnn nnnnnn ohhhhh Ohhhhhh aunty!" I moaned aloud not standing a chance. The sensations of her powerful sucks turned my dick to solid steel as it moved back and forth in her mouth. It was all too much to bear and I quickly lost my composure, driven crazy with lust. I wanted to lose myself to auntie's amazing blow-job. My balls felt full to bursting. I just wanted aunty to suck a lot faster so that I could cum and dump a big load in her mouth, but I was too afraid to ask her. My breathing got heavier and I began to sweat as my body temperature rose and my heart beat faster. I wanted to buck my hips back and forth to fuck her sucking mouth but I was still unable to move which reminded me of how scary she was. Her sucks were slow, much too slow to bring me off and it was driving me crazy. My dick felt like it was really tight in my skin and as solid as a steel bar, I had never felt it as hard and big before in my entire life. "Ohhhhh aunty you are amazing" I moaned again. It was so frustrating because I wanted to thrust my hips back and forth to increase the tempo and bang away at her mouth but was unable to do so because of the paralysis.

Soon the need for release outweighed my fear of auntie's reaction. "Faster please aunty, please let me cum" I moaned scared of what her reaction might be and with good reason. A formidably fierce looking woman who can paralyse your whole body and doesn't hesitate to drive her big knee hard into your gut deserves to be scared of. Aunty stopped her slow sucking and looked up at me shaking her head in disappointment. Her big rack like soft footballs stuck to her chest and sensually silk-sheathed made me want to sink my dick into her cleavage to find relief. Except that in my condition I couldn't even move. "Acha no no no" she scolded "What is this is? It is much too soon, I have hardly started. Have you no restraint? Are you so unable to control your urges, boy? You should be ashamed". My voice came out in a whiny whisper "Please aunty, you are so amazing with your tongue and mouth. I can't take any more, I need to cum". I was really frightened that she might punish me again with the big wide knee but I was stuck mid-way to orgasm and wanted completion. "Please aunty I need release, I..." I shut up as my fierce looking aunty stood up glaring angrily at me and raised a hand as if to strike me hard across the face. "Enough! Don't you speak to me in such a disrespectful tone. You wouldn't even last 30 seconds with the most junior novice at the Goddess's temple" she lectured.

Did you know that? The temple priestesses of Anahita are renowned for their advanced sexual abilities. Throughout the centuries, bad men, kings and rich men alike have tried to take them for their concubines but have always been defeated by their fearsome fighting skills. That is why they now try to steal the novices for they are more than skilled enough for most men but they too have formidable defensive skills. I wondered for a moment whether aunty had trained there but one look at her bulk made me dismiss that idea, for I imagined the priestesses to be slim and very fit through their dancing.

Unable to move and too scared to protest, I could only watch as auntie's fingers freed my erection from my pants and it sprang into view, quite literally because it was that hard. "There we have it" she cried "The male penis is at the root of all problems". My dick felt so hard that I was sure it could break bricks. "Aaiie! Lalala This will not do at all" she exclaimed as she pushed down the end then let it go, twanging my stiffness like a diving board. "I think of you like my own son, now all grown up and married. But you really are a disappointment. You're not even trying. Do I really have to explain it to you? Very well then" she shook her head with regret. I didn't like the sound of that. "This is going to hurt you more than it will me" she said. "Wait, isn't that meant to be the other way around?" she paused mockingly then chirped "No! I was right the first time this really is going to hurt you". I opened my mouth to protest when she cut me off with a waggle of her hand in front of my face. "No, don't you make that sad puppy face you need to learn discipline" she told me sternly.

To my amazement the big fat woman raised her knee in front of her, so much higher than I would have credited given her bulk. She held it place between us while continuing to stare at me then slapped the wide rounded knee that looked like it could break concrete. A cold sweat began to form on my brow. "It's time that you were reacquainted with auntie's knee" she stated in a severe tone. "Please no" I whimpered in terror as she lowered her knee clearly in preparation to plunge it deep into my poor skinny stomach. I automatically tensed my stomach, dreading the brutal impact of that knee in my gut once more. Her wide knee shot up fast and hard right between my legs. BLAM! "Ngaargggh!" a wail of pure agony left my mouth as her big meaty knee crushed my bollocks like a cannonball. I felt as sick to the core of my being and just wanted to fold up into a ball on the floor around the dreadful sharp throbbing pain in my balls but my body remained as stiff as a board. "Never underestimate the power of a woman's knee to explain things to a man, boy" she stated in a stern emotionless tone. There was so much pain aching sharply between my legs that I was fearful that it would never work again. "Oh stop screwing your face up like that. Here let aunty help" she said in a sharp tone that lacked any compassion. I wanted to run but my feet wouldn't move. WAP! WAP! WAP! A series of open handed chops and punches with extended knuckle thrusts hammered into my lower torso and pelvis creating small explosions of pain that take mind off my aching balls. As bolts of electric pain shoot through the core of my body, leaving me terrified of her power, I find my dick wilting but the pain numbed. "Did you know that the ancient Indians mapped the vital points of the human body as far back as the 4th century?" aunty told me as she stood in front of me with her hands upon her broad hips, her cold brown eyes watching my reaction. I wanted to ask where she had learned how to numb the body like this but was too frightened. Unable to hold that disturbing gaze for long, my eyes slipped down to the magnificent wide breasts sitting firm on her chest looking sensational in sheer black silk. It was an impressive sight that called to my limp loins yet now I looked at her in a new light as a true Amazon. "Stop looking at my breasts and concentrate" she snapped. "We will try again and this time show some restraint or next time my knee will be much harder against your gonads" she warned in a terrifying tone that sounded like she meant it.
Old 18-Oct-13, 18:09
Last Achievements

Once again auntie's hand reached towards my dick and I waited in anticipation of more stimulation which would have been welcome in other circumstances. auntie's eyes never left my face and all I could to avoid it was to look at her big chest marvelling at how big and firm it was. She began to gently stroke and manipulate my listless member like she was preparing dough. The small movements in her large breasts were hard to ignore as her hand skilfully worked my dick. Watching the small wobbles in her breasts was too fascinating and turning me on so I shut my eyes and tried not to think about them and focused on not getting aroused. Although her touch was soft and the movements subtle, slowly but surely my dick responded. I was determined not to be so easily aroused dreading the consequences and her brutal big knee. "There is no need to rush, nice and slowly will produce much more potent results" She informed me in a soothing voice. "Try to control your urges if you can, boy". Her touch was feather-light with her hand at times barely moving yet this produced the greatest result as I yearned to push my dick firmly into her grasp. Then she slowly tickled, scratched, rubbed and fingered my cock with motions so delicate and slow from a woman so big and overweight. Despite trying to think unpleasant thoughts, my prick inevitably began to get less limp. Slowly her hand began to move back and forth along the entire length of my shaft in long slow full strokes that spread incredible tingles of pleasure. A smile spread across her face but it wasn't a warm smile. "Is this what those slutty university girls do for you?" she asked, her tone conveying exactly what she thought of such girls. "No. I've never had a girlfriend" I admitted unhappily. "Good thing too. You should concentrate on your studies. There is plenty of time for girls later when you have graduated" She informed me. That's what my dad says, but they don't understand a lonely young man's need for female companionship. All the while she continued looking at me with disdain as she continued to slowly stroke me using a loose light touch.

Using her thumb and index finger in a loose circle, she stroked the head lightly, her hand barely moving. A gradual tightening spread throughout my member in response to her slow fondling and teasing. There was absolutely nothing that I can do to stop it, no matter what I tried to think of to turn me off. The relentlessly slow almost absent-minded fondling by her fingers was inescapable. Slowly and gently her fingers built me up by applying a loose grip. She might not be much to look at apart from her heavy breasts but her skilled hand had me increasingly stiff. "Orrrrr!" I couldn't stifle moans of pleasure as I began to succumb to the erotic sensations growing in my groin. "Tch! keep it under control, boy" she warned. I tried but didn't know how. Paralysed I could only stand there while aunty slowly and gently worked me into a state of total arousal. Her massive firm twin-rounded braless rack gently bobbed, turning me on even more and forcing me to close my eyes once more to shut out this added distraction. Aunty continued stroking with a loose grip while gradually increasing the tempo, my dick growing harder as she worked a nice load into my balls. I was getting more and more rigid by the second as she controlled my erection. Sweat spotted and ran down my body as I began to heat up, my breathing becoming loud and laboured.

The constant stroking continues until my shaft feels fully engorged driving me insane with arousal. I want to buck my hips to go faster in a desire to drive towards orgasm but auntie's hand deliberately doesn't give me enough speed to bring me off. I'm soon moaning and gasping for breath as my body tenses, yearning for release. I daren't beg aunty to let me cum because I didn't want her knee to bust my balls again. Still she continues her light not-fast-enough strokes working me into a frenzied state of ecstasy. I become totally unaware of my surroundings, consumed with the tactile sensations being built up in my dick. My body wants to writhe and pump my hips but I am frustrated that I can't move. Lust overweighs my fear, I am so hard now that once more I yearn for the pleasures of climax. "Please aunty please let me cum" I pant with my heart racing as I desperately need release. "Stop acting like a little whore! You disgrace yourself, boy" She scolded. With that she eased off a little with her rhythm giving me even less than I needed. She frustrated me further by not even giving me a full shaft stroke.

In an aroused state of despair I found myself stuck on the edge desperate to cum but not quite able to build up the momentum. Suddenly she changed the direction of the strokes completely putting me off my stride, ruining the orgasm that I was anticipating. Stopping and starting, changing tempo at a moment's notice then changing grips and strokes, aunty took me on a torturous roller coaster ride of rising hope and frustration as she kept me fully aroused but unable to go no further. I was moaning and squealing like a little slut in a never-ending state of unbearable arousal. "Pull yourself together, boy. I've only just begun" she growled "For if you beg now, you'll meet my knee again". I held back a groan, dreading feeling that big wide knee thundering into my balls again. That thought made me try to hang on but it was near-enough impossible for how can a man not get aroused when a woman applies a skilful hand-job? Aunty proceeded to take me through an ordeal of constantly changing hand positions and strokes that kept me on the edge unable to shoot my load and desperate my breathing becomes louder and laboured as my body tenses in an ecstatic trance in a continual cycle of expectancy and disappointment.

Big scary aunty used a variety of inconsistent strokes and techniques, each enough to keep me aroused but none used long enough to be able to get off on. Time and time again I get so close only for the stroke to change leaving me panting, gasping and frustrated. I now realised she was doing this to punish me, knowing exactly what she's doing and leaving me in a permanent state of demented denial. Again and again she brings me a hair's breadth from orgasm only to suddenly change the stroke and frustrate me once more. I was becoming exhausted with this extended pleasure while the need to cum became greater. She chuckled at the insane demented expression upon my face. "You see how laughably easy it is for a woman to control a man's sex. To play him like a musical instrument to ignore all his pleas until she decides the moment to allow pleasurable release or" She paused and stopped stroking. Amusement was on her face as she studied the panic in my eyes that she had finished and I would never reach orgasm. "Give complete denial" she smiled cruelly. I couldn't cope with much more. "Please aunty, please give me release" I begged not worrying about how weak I sounded. Laughing cruelly she immediately changed the direction of her stroke, denying me yet again. "A most frustrating but effective technique You will agree" she said with a smirk of superiority "Every time you announce your need to ejaculate or whenever I just feel it, I change my stroke". Surrendering to her superiority and skilful hand, there was nothing I could do except go along for the ride hoping aunty will show mercy.

Her light and ever changing strokes soon has me writhing, pushing the limits of my paralysis. I'm moaning and gasping like the village idiot begging desperately that I wanted to shoot. Yet each time she changes direction yet again, keeping my cock rock hard with the skin stretched tight and bobbing like crazy. With incredible skill, aunty keeps me on edge with randomly changing strokes for well over half an hour or maybe more. You try being permanently aroused for that long without release and tell me what mental state you would be in, I had completely lost it and was babbling and begging like a crazy. Auntie's hands were always slowly moving, always changing grip and tempo. She went from firm, full shaft strokes that has me moaning and groaning loudly with insane pleasure as it gets me to bursting point followed by light teasing and tickling of the head the doesn't give enough momentum.

Suddenly I felt terror as she lifted her leg and moved her foot to my groin. I felt some relief as she began massaging my erection with the toe of her high heeled shoe while her big shapely calve jiggling as it dangled beneath the wide shin. "Orrr!" that felt good but then yelped as her sharp heel bit into my balls twisting in like a screwdriver. I wept openly and cried for mercy as she dug it in so hard into my swollen balls that I feared she would puncture it. "Pathetic" she spat and actually laughed at my agony at the end of her heel. "Stop crying like a little girl, act like a man" she sneered harshly as she finally lowered her foot back to the floor. "Please aunty, I can't take any-more" I wept pitifully. CRACK! Auntie's large pudgy hand back-handed me hard across the face. "Pull yourself together, boy. This is for your own good" She scolded as her hand returned to my dick. Any deflation in my member caused by her heel was quickly countered by her magic fingers. I waited submissively for aunty to take her time as she slowly and expertly built me back up until I'm even more rigid than before. It's so hard that I'm sure it could punch a hole through steel. Over and over aunty repeatedly took me the brink only to stop leaving me weeping and begging for her to continue while she laughed cruelly at my distress. "How long can I keep a man in permanent erection?" she asked slowing the pace once more to frustrate me. "Probably longer than your heart can hold out" she sneered. I couldn't hold out that long yet she managed to keep tormenting me for what must have been another half an hour. She brought me slowly right to the edge several more times with deliberate, agonizing slowness occasionally coming to a complete stop and laughing as I pleaded and wept for her to resume.

"Please aunty" I begged again, my dick had grown so hard that it felt as if it would burst at the seams as well as my over-inflated balls. With an amused smile on her face she denies me again and slows the pace yet again keeping me hard and horny but unable to ejaculate. I now appreciated how incredibly dominant aunty is in word and action yet that gives me no comfort as she keeps me just where she wants me, on the edge and frustrated. It felt like an eternity with a permanent erection yet unable to find release. It was too much for a man to handle and I was desperate. "Please aunty, I'm gonna cum now" I cried. "Remember my warning, boy. I will punish you" She warned but I was too far gone my dick too tight and my balls too full. She was never going to give permission, I needed to cum now. My body shuddered as I tried to blast my load. I tried to thrust my frozen hips struggling to cum, but she isn't ready to allow that. Instead she begins to gently stroke just under the head with her index finger and I moan and grunt as she plays my dick spoiling my orgasm but not for long. My frozen legs tense and flex, and my hips try to thrust into a world of demented pleasure and frustration. "I can't hold it" I cried unable to hold off any longer.

"Nnnnargh nnnargh nnargh" I cry out in ecstasy, blasting out a powerful load like a water cannon. After bottling it up for so long I came so hard that I nearly passed out as spunk exploded from my dick. It was only now that auntie's hand sped up and pumped my dick like fury spraying spunk about the place like a muck-spreader. "Urr urrrr" My breathing began to slow down post-orgasm but the cruel smile on auntie's face reminded me of her threat and panic set in. "Aunty, please I..I.." I stammered in fright. "Ah! Ah!" She raised a hand to cut me off. "I gave you plenty of warning, you are no longer a child, although you act like one" She lectured as creeping dread came over me. "You will now learn, the consequence of disobeying me is quite unpleasant" she told me in a flat emotionless tone.

Although her hand had stopped pumping following the ejection of my big spasm it had remained holding my shaft. It now began stroking the bright purple head which was extremely sensitive. "Ooooh nooo nooo!" I cried and begged as each touch was flaming mind-blowing agony. If I could have moved my arms I would have desperately tried to bat her away but I couldn't. Aunty ignored my pleas as she jerked, stroked and polished the overly-sensitive head while I writhed in agony, cursing and begging her to stop. My cussing brought a hard slap of her large hand across the face. Aunty continues the agonising abuse torturing the head and to my surprise actually milking drops from it. She is relentless and I'm pleading and crying for her to stop. "Please please I apologize for shooting without permission. Oooh oooh please stop, it hurts" I cry but she shows no mercy as the nerve-jangling irritation shoots through my body.

"If you are man enough to ejaculate without my permission, then you are man enough to take the punishment" was her response as she continued to milk my spent cock while irritating every nerve ending. I feel sexually exhausted yet to my surprise, despite the nerve jarring irritation, my cock is getting stiff really quickly until it's like steel. Aunty forms an endless tunnel using both hands, placing them hand over hand in an upwards direction only. I'm grateful when she works the shaft but wince every time she touches the head. "Most men find this stroke very frustrating" She informs me conversationally, awkward conversation to have with your aunty "arousing but not sufficient to produce an orgasm and you, young man are no exception". The seemingly endless tunnel goes on forever. "Nnnnar nnnar" the awful tingling sensation is absolute torture yet exquisite in its erotic results, and I soon find myself desperate for a down stroke. After about 3 minutes of this, I'm going crazy, panting heavily with another swelling erection. Suddenly a few light up and down strokes delivered with just the thumb and index finger has me moaning loudly with intense anticipation of pleasure. "Oh aunty, oh aunty, you are sensational" I moan loudly. Of course aunty put a stop to that with more upstrokes focussing just on the head as I cried in agony at the inflamed sensitivity.

Rubbing and stroking so slowly that her hands barely seemed to move, my dick is in a whole world on conflicting sensations. Finally, she uses her index finger to slowly bring me towards a climax. "Do you love aunty, boy?" She asked as she worked me closer to impending eruption. "Oh yes, yes" I moaned. I would do anything for her at that particular moment having worked me back up through the irritating pain until I was insane with desire for release. "Is aunty your mistress? Will you obey auntie's every command?" she asked. "Oh yes, yes mistress, I worship you and obey you, ohhhh" I groaned which earned a wicked chuckle. "Are you going to ejaculate without permission?" she asked as she began to rapidly stroke me with one hand while pulling on my balls with the other. "Nnnoo nnoooo!" I groan barely able to hold on. "Ppplease aunty, please mistress" I begged, needing to cum yet too frightened to do so without her permission. "Very well but any prematureness on your part will be meet with severe discipline. Understood?" She asked. "Yyyyes" I gasped crazy for release. A few light almost imperceptible strokes with her finger and thumb on the head of my cock was that all it took for aunty to force another big load out of me. Aunty stopped stroking watching in stern amusement as blast after blast erupt from my dick and I try to thrust my frozen hips trying to fuck the air. After a while of emptying my balls I am totally shagged out having cum so hard that my balls ache.

A series of gently touches to various points on my body unfreezes me and I collapse panting, exhausted to the floor. "Let that be a lesson to you to control your primal urges" She scolded. Of course, that now made aunty the subject of some very heavy wet dreams. I kept reliving what she had done to me and the skill with which she completely dominated me. I was shocked that she had me like that for what must have been well over an hour whereas I could barely last a fraction of that time in my dreams. I would get into such a mess that I was really scared she would notice the stained sheets and punish me some more, though in part I thought I would welcome the pleasure.

Her domination of me must have affected her too for the next few nights I heard sounds of hard vigorous sex coming from the next room. Non-stop vigorous sex that went on for ages and ages, so loud that I had to wrap the pillow tightly over my ears in a vain attempt to block out the noise. I didn't know whether to pity uncle for how could such a skinny frail looking elderly man cope with such a large overweight and fiercely dominant woman? Or feel jealous that she kept him at it for ages with her skilled hand, no doubt, wishing that I was in his place yet at the same time scared of the thought.

------
Yes I know it's a bit on the long side and there are 2 more parts to come but I felt the story needed this length. Please let me know whether you liked the story as no feedback is always off-putting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-13, 05:26
Points: 5,633, Level: 31 Points: 5,633, Level: 31 Points: 5,633, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Excellent so far!! I'm looking forward to the next part of the story...
Old 19-Oct-13, 06:24
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Too much sex and insufficient fighting. Piyush is at the stage of utter submission to his aunt making it unclear where the remainder of the story will go.
Old 19-Oct-13, 10:01
Points: 18,975, Level: 60 Points: 18,975, Level: 60 Points: 18,975, Level: 60
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: The Sari of Discipline Part 1. Skilled Hand

I liked it a lot. It's mesmerizing how confident men lose it when a skilled woman presses the right buttons. In a way there's a lot of fighting involved but more mentally than physically.