Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-15, 06:47
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Trapped Under my Wife's Desk at Work
Author: SanJoseWriter

Part 2

I heard the faint sound of the bank door lock being opened. "Oh shit! Cindy is here!" gasped my wife. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, get under the desk," she blurted out, kicking me with her foot and prodding me under her large executive desk.

I freaked out. My heart was pounding in my chest. This was really embarrassing and it would be obvious what was happening here. I reeked of sex and her vagina. I crawled under her desk and sat silently. My wife called out, "Morning, Cindy," in her professional voice. She was sitting up straight on her chair and her dress was pushed back down to the regular length.

"Hi, Lindsay, how're you doing today?" Cindy said.

"I feel great, I've had a good morning," she replied with a chuckle. "You're here early!" she added.

"Yeah, I have some extra work to get done so I wanted to get here about thirty minutes early today. Things haven't been so well with my boyfriend so I'm trying to clear my head," said Cindy.

I heard Cindy walk into the main branch area. My wife scooted her chair back and said, "Okay, we have to get you out of here."

I started crawling out of the desk to leave secretly when I heard footsteps coming back down the hall. I scooted back under her mahogany desk.

Cindy came back into my wife's office. She sounded close to tears. "Lindsay, I've been having a lot of stress with my boyfriend. I think we're going to break up." I heard her sit down in a client chair, opposite my wife.

"Let me come over there to see," said Lindsay, moving quickly to block Cindy from coming over to her side of the desk. They talked for fifteen minutes about relationship stuff and Cindy's relationship with her boyfriend, whom I'd never met. My wife kept trying to end the conversation but once Cindy started crying she barely heard anything my wife said. She couldn't pick up on the tone of her voice.

By the time Cindy and Lindsay were done talking, several other employees had come in. I had no idea what I was going to do. I was sitting under my wife's desk in pajamas, no phone, my keys on the desk.

Cindy left. My wife sat back down in her chair. She looked down at me between her legs. I must have looked pathetic sitting there, dishevelled, while she was looking great and professional.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"Nothing!" She glared down at me. "Why did you have to come so damn early! What the fuck were you thinking!"

"I... I wanted to make you... happy," I mumbled. What had I been thinking? We were in a tight financial situation and could not risk her losing her job as branch manager. I hated to admit it, but she had been making more money than me for years now.

"For fuck's sake, there will be people coming in here all day. I can't have you been seen in your god damn pajamas walking out. It's already past 10 a.m." She looked up out her door, smiled, and waved at a client. She looked down at me. "Just wait there a few minutes. I'll think of something. Christ," she said. "Right now I have to answer my emails. Try to get further under the desk." She scooted in to access her computer. She blocked some of the light and I was pushed under the desk, my back resting against the back side of the desk.

I could hear her typing emails. She squirmed a bit in her chair, and I realized she still had no panties on. "Fuck, I'm still horny. I can't focus on these stupid emails," she whispered. "Hi, Bob!" she said loudly to a passing customer.

"Okay, well it's too late for anything," I whispered.

She suddenly kicked me! "There was a customer walking by," she growled. "Shut up down there. You can't see anything and this is your fault!" she said. "Hi, Mr. Lang, happy Friday!" she said cheerily.

A few more minutes went by. She was typing, but squirming around and sounding frustrated. "Ugh I can't focus. This is so stupid!" she said. I didn't say anything back. "You need to just help me out and be a team player," she said quietly. She scooted her chair all the way up to the desk, so her stomach was pressed against it.

"Where are you?" she said. I crawled slightly to the side and looked up at her from the left side.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered.

"Shut up!" she said. She grabbed my hair with her left hand and pushed me back under the desk. Without letting go, she pulled my head up towards her legs and inched her butt to the end of the chair. Her dress was caught on the chair and pulled up to her hips.

I realized what she wanted, and I started licking her. There was nothing I could do. Just get this over with. After all she was right, it was my fault I was under here. "That's right, baby," she whispered. After a minute of licking she relaxed her grip and brought her hands back up. Quietly she began typing again. "Keep doing that. Do not stop," she said.

I continued flicking my tongue over her vagina, pleasuring her. My wife was typing away, no underwear on, receiving oral sex at work as early morning customers slowly walked past her office.

I felt humiliated. My nose and face and mouth smelled like her vagina, my hair was rumpled and I was in my pajamas. She was the image of professional success. After what must have been twenty minutes I felt her legs twitch uncontrollably. She was starting to orgasm, and I continued to lick her. Her hands came back down below the desk and grabbed my hair. She came silently, clenching her legs around my head. I was sweating and tired and covered in her juice. I just wanted to be out of here.

After she finished orgasming she pushed me back under the desk. "Stay down there, I'm going to figure a way to get you out of there. And thanks for the orgasm," she said with a smirk.

She stood up, straightened her skirt, and pushed her big office chair under the desk, effectively trapping me in the dim light. If I tried to get out I would move the chair, which would immediately attract attention because the office was empty. I just had to wait. I heard the sound of Lindsay's shoes as she walked out.
Old 13-Jul-15, 06:48
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Trapped Under my Wife's Desk at Work
Author: SanJoseWriter

Part 3 (Final Part)

I tried to get comfortable under her desk and closed my eyes to rest.

I felt her chair be pulled out and woke up. I realized I had fallen asleep. I checked my watch, and it was 11:30. I'd been asleep for over an hour! I looked up into my wife's eyes and she looked down at me.

"There's people all over and there's nothing you can do. We're going to have to wait until the end of the work day. I brought you some food," she said, and she tossed a bagel down to me. It hit the ground and rolled under the desk. It was kind of disrespectful.

Without saying anything she got in her chair, scooted it in, and started reviewing papers. I sat there for another thirty minutes or so, eating my bagel. Then I noticed my wife start to squirm again. "God damnit. I can't focus. Where are you?" she whispered. I knew what was coming. I poked my head up between her, making eye contact.

"Lindsay this is ridiculous," I whispered. "No it's not. It's your fault, and I can't focus," she replied.

She slowly pulled her skirt up to her waist and grabbed my hair again. She pulled me in, nose to clit, and I started licking. I licked her for twenty more minutes and was getting really tired. She showed no signs of cumming, she was just in this perpetual state of pleasure. She was typing away, reading reports, and even answered a phone call. I kept licking her and finally after another fifteen minutes felt her thighs start to twitch. She clenched my head in her legs really hard, and her hips twitched hard. She was cumming and squeezed my head with her thighs. I could barely breathe. After fifteen or so seconds she relaxed.

My knees and back ached from going down on her for so long and I slumped back under the desk. My face was damp with her juices and I was exhausted and frazzled from being under her desk.

I laid there slumped under the desk while my wife continued working. She didn't acknowledge me and seemed happy when she talked on the phone or to employees who came in to her office. After a while I drifted back to sleep.

Later she came and sat back down. She was talking Cindy again.

"Today has been a good day for you, Lindsay," said Cindy. "You haven't closed four new loans in a day, ever. Four loans is good for a week, you've done it in one day. You're so energized, is it the new diet you're trying?" she asked.

"I don't know," she said thoughtfully. "Today's just been good. I'm focused, excited, feeling like a confident woman. I'll get a nice commission for sure."

"Is your hubby okay with you making such large commission checks?" she asked.

"Oh yes, he supports me. In more ways than I could ever ask!" she said, almost laughing.

"Haha I don't get it," said Cindy. "Oh well, you two have such a great relationship. I'll never understand how you do. I'll see you after the weekend, babe," said Cindy. I heard her walk out.

My wife sat down and looked at me. "Come here, babe. Mommy's had such a good day of work, I want you to help me finish strong".

I looked up at her and our eyes met. She looked so confident, so powerful.

She pulled my hair towards her vagina, and I started serving her again. I closed my eyes. My wife scooted her chair in, and it was late in the day. "Time to make another sale," she said in a sexual voice. I heard her pick up the phone and begin to call a customer.

"You really are a supportive husband. We're going to be doing this more often."

I felt her thighs start to twitch. She was cumming again...
Old 13-Jul-15, 07:05
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A 'real life' experience from the year 2002:

Story/Experience Name: What an incredible experience
Author: sharkfan

I had the most incredible experience yesterday that I had to write about! I've had many opportunities to get walked on through the years but none like this before. I'm still sore from it but in heaven!

My wife works at a women's clothing store in a mall. The store is always looking for gimmicks to get customers in the store and they always are raising money for various local charities. Last week they were trying to come up with something for a fundraiser in the store. After several ideas, my wife suggested the store feature a "human carpet" for charity. Customers could walk on the "carpet" for a donation. This was based on a newspaper article my wife and I saw once where a guy laid down on a bed of nails and had his store customers walk across him for donations. They loved the idea and of course my wife enlisted me as a volunteer (she didn't have to ask more than once). The husband of another clerk and a boyfriend of a third clerk were the other members of the "carpet".

Yesterday was the day. They set up in the middle of the store and sort of roped off the area. We were to be there for 3 hours.

What a great 3 hours. We had a cushion to lie on and a pillow for our heads. Most of the time we laid on our stomachs and the customers (all female) walked across our backs. But sometimes we would flip over and lay on our backs as they walked across our stomachs and chest areas. For a donation, they would enter the area we were in and walk across the 3 of us. They would then turn around and walk back across. My wife was the first participant. She walked across all 3 of us, then took her high heel shoes off and walked back across. She had on her black dress and black stockings. Then the wife and girlfriend of the other guys took their turn on us. One wore a pants outfit with flat shoes and the other a skirt with boots. I don't know how many total women walked on us during the 3 hours but it was steady. We had all types and sizes....the youngest was about 14 and the oldest was in her 60's. All shapes, sizes and ethnic. While everyone who came into the store didn't participate, most did. Even those accompanied by spouses or boyfriends, who didn't seem to mind having their wives/girlfriends walking on us. Most of the women took their shoes off, but there were some who left them on. Mostly those with flat shoes or tennis shoes. There was a local TV station that came and did a story on the fundraiser. They took footage of us getting walked on by a couple of customers and even the female TV reporter participated. I was hoping it would be on the news last night, but it wasn't yet. I hope it is soon so I can tape it.

What a way to spend 3 hours. It seemed to me that most women actually enjoy trampling a man. There were a few who were a little hesitant, but many had no reservations whatsoever. I don't know about the other guys but I was in heaven the whole time. I'm not sure how many women came through but the store raised over $1700 in donations. Women could donate whatever they wanted ... there was no set amount. Most of the women were strangers though a neighbor and a woman where I work came by and walked on us. My wife sort of acted as the "guide" whenever someone was hesitant. She would walk on us and show them how it was done. Then the participant would walk on us. Most of the time we were on our stomachs though about an hour into it we swtiched to lay on our backs and had the participants walk on our stomachs and chests. After a while we flipped back to our stomachs. After the 3 hours the other two guys were ready to leave. I could have stayed all day! I might start this as a side job!

I am a lucky man to have a wife that not only understands but can arrange for me to have some fun! It's been a few days since the event and I'm still a little sore (but happy) and I have a few bruises but who cares? I'm not aware of anyone taking pictures other than the TV crew. The lady TV reporter, who was pretty cool through the whole thing, did her first part of the story standing by where we were while the camerman filmed several women walking across us. She asked on camera one of the women how it was. The woman said it was fun and worth the donation (the whole thing was done for a charity). After that shot, the female reporter put her notes down, the camerman set up, and she proceeded to walk across us twice while the camerman took the video. I for one like trample with shoes although I'll take it anyway I can. The reporter wore a blue pants suit and had chunky heels on. She stepped up right on my stomach and walked across us with her heels on. When she came back, she stood on my stomach with both feet for a brief second then stepped down. So cool .....
Old 13-Jul-15, 07:11
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Another 'real life' experience also from 2002 & from the same person:

I travel a lot and don't have the chance to get online much when I'm on the road. Because of what I do for a living I'm in pretty constant contact with mostly singers of country music. I'm around them a lot and have a lot of "normal" pictures taken with them. The real problem is that most of them have managers and handlers around them which makes it a little difficult to have a picture taken with them out of the ordinary. Difficult, but not impossible. I did have my picture taken with with a particular country music artist doing a victory pose on me for a picture. It was actually the photogaphers idea.

I was backstage with my 21 year old daughter and he wanted a picture of the artist, myself and my daughter for possible trade use. We took a couple of regular shots and then he told me to lay down in front of the singer and my daughter. They both put their foot on my chest, hands on their hips and posed for 2 pictures. At the time the artist was just beginning to become famous with her first hit song. It was Sara Evans. She's a beauty for those who are into country music you know who I mean.

I almost had a chance last year to have country singer Deana Carter pose standing on me. I actually had her convinced to pose but before we could we both got busy and never happened. I've decided to make it a mission now to see how many I can get to actually pose on me. Given my job I have to be careful, but I think I can pull it off. By the way, Deana was very easy to convince to pose standing on me. Too bad we didn't get a chance to make it happen. Hopefully I'll have another chance. I see her every now and then.

The Sara Evans experience happened after one of her shows. My daughter had come with me to the show to keep me company while I worked. We were backstage and Sara still had on the outfit she wore during the concert. Red leather pants and a white blouse. She had on red boots to match the pants. The photographer took the usual pictures for the trade magazines then suggested I lay down in front Sara and my daughter for a fun pic to put in the trade magazine. I laid down on my back and the ladies started laughing. They then each put a foot on my stomach and put their hands on their hips. They looked at the camera and smiled. The photographer took several pictures. The whole thing lasted about a minute. I have seen Sara several times since then.
Old 15-Jul-15, 03:39
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I don't have the name of the person who has written the first part of the following story. Part 2 onwards were written by a different author named papshee.

Story Name: Bad Day At The Office
Author: Anonymous

Chapter 1

He'd been working in the office for years. Quiet and painfully shy, he'd become anonymous, if not invisible to his co-workers. He did all the menial jobs which people took for granted and he generally went by unnoticed on a daily basis by everyone. He silently accepted the abuse he suffered at the hands and feet of the girls at work no longer acknowledged his presence.

He began the day by stocking up the supplies of paper on the shelves below the printer in one of the typing pools. As he knelt down, he steadied himself by placing one hand on the floor. One of the secretaries walked over to the printer to retrieve a document she'd just typed and as she did, her left foot trod hard on his fingers. He winced as he watched her black open-toed mule press down steadily as she waited for the document to appear, unaware of the pain she was causing him. After 30 seconds or so of torment, she scooped up her work and turned twisting her foot on his throbbing fingers before she walked away. Wearily he rubbed his fingers to get the feeling back as he got to his feet.

He then went to fetch the morning post from reception. As he grabbed at the pile, a few slithered from his grip by the receptionist's feet, who was busy dealing with the morning rush of calls. When he bent down to get them, she shifted her position slightly, pinning a few letters under the 3 inch heel of her black leather boot. He carefully tried to pull them free, not wanting to interrupt her, but to no avail. He gently cupped her boot in his hand to lift it slightly but she moved again, freeing the letters but instead pinning the palm of his hand under her thick heel. He bit his lip as it dug deep into his skin. With his free hand, he placed the fallen letters on the counter with the rest of them from his half curled position on the floor. Just then, another secretary came in. 'Mail hasn't shown up yet' she breezed to the receptionist, who glanced round, saw the letters on the counter and pointed at them idly. The secretary walked round to collect them, not seeing his prone body on the carpet. Reception was always a bit cluttered so it wasn't strange to her to have to clamber over some crap lying around. He looked up at her, his hand still pinned, but she didn't even glance down as her right foot stepped on his upper arm. She placed her left foot on his shoulder as she picked up the mail and he could see the worn suede on the toe of her blue pump inches from his face before she climbed back down.

Later that morning he had to try to unclog one of the photocopiers that had jammed. He got most of the twisted paper out fairly easily but one piece was stuck tight low and at the back of the machine. He reached in, stretching his fingers but couldn't quite get it. He could stretch a little more if he laid down, which left his back and legs exposed in the corridor. Although no one really saw him, it was as if they could sense something was there so instead of tripping over him, the girls would just walk over him as if he was part of the floor. While he unjammed the copier he was stepped on three times. First he felt a flat sandal press down on his lower back as one girl walked past. Then a low heeled pump trod hard on the back of his thigh. The third and the worst was the thin stiletto of probably the most attractive girl in the office. She actually had come to use the photocopier and stood huffing as she jabbed as the unresponsive controls, her feet placed side by side on his shoulder blades, her heels like daggers. He turned his face to the side to stare up at her as her right foot moved forward slightly. He could see the dusty worn sole of her shoe as came to rest on his cheek, before pressing down as she pushed and shook the machine. Her foot lifted and she aimed a frustrated kick at the machine and as she did, her slender heel dragged along his cheek, drawing blood. Giving up she petulantly stamped her foot on his cheekbone before storming off. Bruised and battered he got to his feet. It was only Monday morning ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-15, 03:53
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Bad Day At The Office
Author: papshee

Chapter 2

A little later that morning he heard a couple of the ladies complain that the sink in the ladies room was backed up as apparently one or more of the women there had tried to wash their hair down the drain. He mused to himself at least that's one lowly job he would not be involved with due to the sanctity of the "Ladies Room". How silly of him to think that, as just before lunch his female supervisor came to him and asked him to do the job while the office women were all at lunch.

Reluctantly he got his tool box and nervously knocked and entered the ladies room, finding no one in there he immediately set to the task at hand. There were 3 sinks in a row to the side of the 3 stalls and laying underneath the sinks to gain access to the plumbing he was barely covered by the sinks above leaving himself dangerously exposed if the office women were to enter and still find him as an invisible obstacle. He would have to work quickly before the women got back as he knew after a big lunch the natural place to visit was the very place he was.

Unfortunately not all the ladies went out to lunch as just as he loosened the trap to the sink next to the stall he heard the door open and the clicking of heels approaching him. Unbelievably the long legs were headed right towards the sink he had his head under. He barely had time to duck his head directly under the drain before the shiny red heels were now standing where his head had been only seconds before. Totally ignoring his presence she began to wash her hands. As he already removed the trap the soapy water directly drained over his mouth and he was forced to swallow it or the floor would puddle up and wet her shoes.

The water drained slowly at first as he could see the greasy hairball in the pipe above. But then splashed out suddenly when the hairball was dislodged and he almost choked on the horrible mass. He could hear the squeak of the water shutting off so fortunately the puddle of soapy waste water that he hadn't been able to swallow hadn't spread out to far.

He noticed the small puddle by his left hand and was busy mopping it up with his tie when she changed positions to the middle sink and the sole of her left shoe had found it and was now grinding it back and forth depositing the shoe grime off her sole on to his brand new silk tie turning it black and tearing it to shreds. Instinctively trying to rescue his tie he reached out to rescue it but it only provided a platform for her right foot. The red heeled lady now transferred most of her weight on the right heel that was pinning his hand sending waves of pain up his arm and he was at least able to free his once good looking tie. She only made minor twists with her right foot keeping him pinned and in excruciating pain as she continued to apply her make up totally oblivious of the damage she was doing below. Concerned about his time limits he started to reassemble the trap under the sink with only his right hand.

He did manage to get it together by moving his tool box under the trap to prop up the pipe while he screwed it together. However another two ladies had now returned from lunch and went to the stalls. His situation was hopeless as the red heeled lady was still working on her facial touch ups pinning his now almost numb hand to the floor and now he was going to have to listen and smell the ladies do what was only natural to do after a lunch. Fortunately neither had chose to use the 1st stall that only was a few inches from his head.

He heard a toilet flush and another set of heels click towards him. These were an attractive shiny black set with equally attractive legs stemming from them and he was glad they walked right passed his head and headed toward the sink that was open to the left of the red heels. He was shocked or stunned when the black heels didn't stop before his hips but instead climbed up on top of him. Those long stiletto heels were now planted on top of his crotch as she shifted her weight back and forth trying to find the comfortable spot which was her left heel trying to pierce the flesh on his upper hip with the sole firmly trapping his member underneath and her right heel teasing his stomach.

The red heels had shifted slightly allowing a fresh supply of blood and feeling to return to his hand but now both the red heels were planted on his hand so he was the total support of the attractive estimated 120 pounds she bore. They cheerfully engaged in conversation with each other all the while unconcerned about punishing their new floor mat.

He heard the other toilet flush and feared that there was only one sink open and what that might mean, but at last the red heels turned to leave spinning gruesomely on his left hand, but at least that sink was free and so was his left hand which he caught a quick glance and shuttered at the piece of hamburger at the end of his arm that the red heels had branded so well. He felt lucky as the new set of light green low heels again bypassed the "head sink" and moved into the position the red heels had vacated. Being smart this time he tucked his hand underneath his body thinking he would be safe but unbelievably she just walked up on to his chest like he was a step especially made for that purpose and proceeded to talk 'girl talk' with the black stilettos. He couldn't believe the conversation he was privy to as they began to talk about their feminine cycles. He was not at all surprised when he managed to get a peak at her pretty yellow panties and noticed the wings covering her crotch when the right green shoe slid over to his forehead lightly as she reached for the soap dispenser.

Excited by the view she provided he was still amazed that this green shod lady had just stepped on his face. He was nothing, no more important than the floor they walked on. Lunch was over and 3 more ladies came in. Two went to the stalls and the third one was headed for the only sink that was left open. Panic struck him as the green heels told him his face was not going to get any more consideration than the rest of his body. This pair of black heels were not the stilettos that were massacring his genitalia but were still formidable in their own right. He tried to shrink back under the sink but the tool box prevented his head from retreating. His only hope was that this attractive pair of legs that seemed taller than the rest wouldn't want to step as close to the sink as the others.

He knew the extra height and the well developed chest meant extra weight (probably at least 180 pounds), and the well developed chest although it made her that much more attractive also would prevent her from seeing what was directly below her; as if it made any difference to her if she noticed his presence anyway. Indeed she was beautiful but he wondered if he would live to remember her beauty as her right foot lifted up over his eyes and began to explore for a firm toehold on her pedestal. The black heel briefly explored first one eye socket then the other as he both admired the fantastic view and contemplated his death. The exquisite vision soon yielded to the gritty blackness of the sole of her foot as she decided the depression over his eye sockets best would provide her the footing she desired. The pressure quickly increased exponentially as all 185 pounds of her was applied to the top of his head. Her left foot quickly assumed the position over his lips as she applied an incredible pressure on them causing his mouth to spread wide open to accommodate her weight. His tongue was exposed to the shoe grime and dust on the bottom of her sole. This was made worse as she attempted to find a more 'comfy' spot by sliding her left foot around, effectively cleaning the bottom of her soles on the moist lips and tongue inside his mouth.

Unfamiliar with the hole under her foot she began to explore his mouth and tonsils with her heel. Satisfied that this hole would not cause her any undue risk, she simply reapplied her foot to his lower chin and then shifted all her weight to his chin. Her right foot now also wanting to rid itself of the depression below her sole relocated to his forehead and slightly forward so that the heel of the well worn shoe was centered in the middle of his brow. Again shifting her weight back and forth he found it amazing that all 185 pounds of the 6' 3" amazon centered on the one black heel of her right foot didn't cave his skull in. However this reopened the vision of the tall legs towering above him meeting in a juncture of a black lacy panties. He concentrated on the breath taking view as she continued to fine-tune her stance. Her left foot now widened her stance as it found footing on his upper chest. This apparently was a little too wide for her as she quickly snugged it up just under his chin. He again was in panic mode as she equalized her weight crushing his throat cutting off his air supply. He was quite fortunate in that she had fidgety feet as just before repeatedly passing out she would let up and shift all her weight on the heel on his brow.

Of course all during this carnage she carried on a very sweet conversation with the other two girls about how she felt men should be punished in general for the way they never appreciated or took a women's talents seriously. Meanwhile more ladies were entering the room and he could see several pretty shoes attached to a sea of legs waiting. As the lady on his groin stepped off another set of red heels replaced them and he just became a part of the floor for this new lady as well as the one that replaced the one on his chest. He was nothing but a convenient platform for them to access the sinks. He casually wondered why as the stall next to him remained unused all this time, until one of the ladies complained and mentioned that they should get that handy guy [meaning him] to unlock the jammed latch to the door of the stall.

The conversation quickly turned to him as he heard a variety of comments from various ladies saying things from he always seem to be underfoot and was never around when something needed fixed or cleaned up and that he was completely a class below the sophisticated women that were employed there. Then unexpectedly the black heels above mentioned that they were being just as guilty as the men that they were accusing and mentioned that we ladies should show more kindness toward him as she again shifted her weight back on his throat to the brink of passing out due to a lack of air. He appreciated her kind sentiment but not what happened next as she apparently finished what she was doing and spun around to leave almost boring a hole in his skull with the right heel and strode off.

The empty sink then attracted a new customer as he watched helplessly as a set of blue heels replaced hers and he was now staring up at a pretty pink crotch. This set of shoes were extremely dirty as he heard the lady complain about the muddy path from where she had to park after lunch. A lot of the mud was deposited on his face which was now being ground in to him, but then she raised her heels up and removed first one shoe then the other. With no heels now threatening to puncture his skin or pierce his eye he rather enjoyed this comparative comfort of this petite lady who was barely a hundred pounds as she decided as she moved her feet around that her right foot felt best standing on his upper lip nose and eyes and the left foot precariously balanced on his chin. He now had to contend with the fragrance coming from her feet which was incredibly strong for something so gorgeous and petite.

He guessed it was because her feet got wet and were trapped encased in their leather prison until just now freed, but he still marveled how a women so beautiful could have such stinky feet as he was forced to inhale their bouquet. She began both cleaning her shoes in the sink and cleaning her toes in his mouth as she explored the hole that was beneath them. At one point she had the toes of her left foot in the back of his throat as she shifted all her weight on that foot while the toes on her right foot gently explored his eyes. He tried to close his eyelids but she kept dragging them open and softly manipulated his eyes with her toes.

Her shoes now cleaned to her satisfaction she lifted first her right foot focusing all her meager weight down to his tonsils and halfway reached down low enough to replace her heel and then switched feet as the heel of her right shoe was now boring down in the corner of his eye. Not quite quick enough for him but quickly enough she replaced the other shoe as the heel of that shoe returned to its former area and was inside his mouth. She continued to stand there as she washed her hands. During the next 15 minutes he felt as though almost every girl in the office had come in and stood on either his face, chest, or groin. Finally he thought the room was empty as there was no one at the sinks and thought there was no in in any of the stalls. He decided that the best thing he could do now was to scoot himself under that first locked stall and unlock it as he was already prone in the position and nobody was there.

Ooops, he heard the far toilet flush and saw a set of yellow heels click there way to the sink. Still apparently totally invisible she hopped up on his chest and he could hear the water turn on. He assumed that this would be quick and she would soon leave and he would be truly able to freely leave this torture chamber AKA the 'ladies restroom'. He decided that it would be quick to unlock the stall at this point so when she hopped off he would hastily exit. So much for assuming the water turned off and he heard her start brushing her hair as she shifted around on his chest.

Meanwhile 2 more ladies entered on took the other two stalls as the lady on his chest continued to pin him motionless. Still trapping him with his head inside the stall directly in front of the commode he again heard the door open and the clicking of heels coming to the only unoccupied stall. He again panicked, but surely no one would sacrifice their privacy in this moment of intimacy by not noticing his head staring up at them in front of the toilet bowl. Incredibly not so as the door to the stall open and it was his very attractive middle aged boss now stepping on his face and turning around stretching his facial features into unimaginable poses. He stared in disbelief as he now saw his bosses panties descending on his face until they rested on his face with the crotch centered on his nose. The order emanating from this little strip of fabric was astonishingly powerful and moist due to undetermined causes. Thoroughly humiliated as to having to smell his bosses crotch he gave up wondering what the office women would due to him next.

The boss finished her business and again stood up on his face and walked out and took the sink next to the lady on his chest. So as the next lady came in to his stall and displayed herself in the same way as the previous occupant his boss was not giving his genitalia a firm massage with her heels. When would this end as the new stall occupant above him had the tell tale wings wrapped around her panties as they were lowered in the same way as before and he got to know what a lady in pink heels smelled like during her period. After her business was done but before replacing the panties she stripped off the old pantyliner and put on the new one. Carelessly she dropped the old one on the floor (his face) and was too indignant to retrieve it.

Standing as she adjusted her clothes she was stepping on the old liner which had overturned so that the business end was facing him and the sticky side was stuck to the sole of her foot. Knowing that she would be mortified if she walked out in public with this stuck to her foot he grabbed the end of the liner with his teeth and as she lifted her foot up he was now holding the smelly thing in his mouth. Showing no gratitude for this brave maneuver the heel of the offending foot now came down on his lips forcing its way into his mouth taking the liner with it until it was so deep in his throat he had to swallow it.

Such heroism went unrewarded as she exited and took a position on the last sink stepping up on his thighs and knees. His boss had manipulated her feet back and forth until finally her foot job brought him to a climax. With the boss now leaving the restroom it kind of signal that lunch was now over and the restroom was now really empty. and he was finally able to leave the room of torment. He very stiffly returned to his desk and began to eat the lunch he had brought with him this morning and was unable to eat yet.
Old 01-Sep-15, 03:45
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Servicing the Debt
Author: Unknown

There was a certain humor to my situation. Sometimes it seems when things start to go wrong, everything goes wrong. As I watched the repossession company tow my car away I just shook my head and thought to myself "Well, its official now, I am totally fucked!". Three weeks ago my longtime girlfriend announced to me that she felt our relationship was just "too superficial" and unceremoniously dumped me. Two months prior to that I had lost my job as a graphics artist and even though I had been looking every day for work, I was still unemployed. Slowly but surely my money had run out. Already I was three months behind in my rent and now, no car! Without a car, how in the hell was I going to find a job. Without a job, how was I going to get back my car! Without a car or a job how was I going to find another woman? Yes, I was fucked big now. Well, I said to myself with a certain Scarlett O'hara logic, I will think about that tomorrow.

As I walked up the stairs of the house I boarded in, I prayed Gina would not see me. Gina, the owner of the house, had been prying me for the back rent every day. If I could just stall a little while longer, maybe something would come up, I optimistically thought. As I walked up the stairs I ran into Victoria and Samantha, the other two tenants in the house. As usual, they politely said hello and coolly went about their business. When I first moved in, I imagined all sorts of erotic possibilities. One guy living in a big old house with three attractive women, I thought for sure something sexual would turn up eventually. Well, two years had passed since I moved in and the only erotic incident I had to report was "accidently" walking in on Gina as she was showering one morning. Boy was she pissed that day. I opened the door to my room and began to drink the last six pack of beer I had in my little refrigerator. Drinking may not be the answer, but it sure did get my mind off of my troubles for a while. As had become a sad nightly ritual I dozed off into a drunken stupor.

The next morning I was abruptly awakened to the sound of pounding on my bedroom door. "BOB!" Gina yelled "This is Gina, I want to know what you are going to do about your back rent TODAY!". I probably don't have to tell you but her shrieking and pounding did not particularly soothe the tremendous hangover I was experiencing. "Gina, Just a little more time, I promise." I feebly answered through the door. "I am getting very impatient Bob, I know you lost your job, and your car, so I don't mind telling you that your prospects for getting my money do not look very bright!". Well, I couldn't argue with her there.

I made up a story about a hot job prospect I had that afternoon which miraculously seemed to temporarily satisfy her. My hot prospect was a cashiers job at McDonalds! All those years in college and it has come to this, I thought to myself as I wrapped myself in a towel and walked down the hall to the bathroom. As I passed the staircase I saw Gina, Samantha and Victoria all discussing something at the bottom of the stairs. As I passed, as if on cue, they all gave me a dirty, condescending look. I was so
ashamed, not by being seen by them in my towel, we had all seen one another walking around the house in towels before, but I was ashamed by the fact that I knew they all were discussing me and my rent situation.

Although I have enjoyed living here for the past few years, I had to admit that these three women, beautiful or not, were pretty cold. They barely tolerated my existence around the house, and even though I am fairly attractive, they had shown no interest in me whatsoever since I moved in. I was just the upstairs tenant, who now was behind in the rent. As I stepped into the shower I tried to think of ways I might be able to get out of this hopeless situation.

It was a long shower. My mind kept drawing up a total blank. Well, I thought to myself, let me go get ready for my career in the fast food industry. When I opened the door to my room my heart sank. Everything I owned was gone! My TV, my refrigerator, all of my clothes, all gone. Even my bed was missing, the room was completely bare! As I spun around to go ask Gina what happened I was shocked to find her standing right behind me. "GINA! I HAVE BEEN ROBBED!" I screamed hysterically. "No, you have not been robbed" she said coolly as she casually whipped out a packet of papers. She then looked me squarely in the eyes and began to read the contents of the contract she was holding.

"In the event that the Lessee, that's you," she said pointing at my chest "Fails to pay the amount of rent agreed to in the contract by the 5th day of the month, the Lessor, that's me, has the right to put up for sale any contents of the Lessees domicile with the balance of the proceeds from the sale after deduction for back rent and/or damages going to the Lessee."

I just stood there with my mouth hanging wide open and stared at her in disbelief. "In other words I sold all of your stuff to pay off your debt!" she yelled as an evil grin came across her face.

"YOU BITCH! GET MY STUFF BACK NOW!!" I screamed. She slapped me hard right across the face and said angrily "Listen Bob, don't get uppity with me or I will throw you out right now!" As I looked down at myself, wearing only a towel, and having no money or recourse, I tried to control my rage. "Oh, and by the way, that towel you have on belongs to me, remember?" she said as she ripped the towel off of me leaving me completely naked. With a smug look of total victory she walked back down the stairs, casually throwing the towel over her left shoulder. I was completely dumbfounded. Three months ago I had a girlfriend, a nice car, a good job and money in the bank. Today, I was reduced to nothing! My mind raced as I tried to think of a way to get her to get my stuff back. Hurriedly I ran down the stairs and met her in the kitchen. "Please give me a break Gina! You really can't do this to me, please!" I begged as I fell to her feet nearly crying. I was so desperate the embarrassment of being naked in front of her did not dissuade me from prostrating myself in front of her. "Oh for God's sake take it like a man! You shouldn't of overextended yourself!" This was like some sort of nightmare I could not wake up from. My humiliation was not over yet because at that very moment Samantha and Victoria walked into the kitchen.

What a sight this must have been. There I was, naked and nearly hysterical begging at Gina's feet. As they walked into the room I vainly tried to cover myself with my hands. Victoria said nothing but just started to laugh hysterically. Samantha, also trying very hard to speak through her giggles said "Bad news Bob, you are still $420 short!" I could not look them in the eyes I was so humiliated. "Can you believe it? The salvation army only gave us 20 cents for each pair of your underwear!" Victoria replied. This last comment was too much for them and all three girls began to scream with laughter. "Wh-what do you want from me?" I muttered. "Well, I tell you what Bob, you have five minutes to get out!" Gina said pointing at the door.

I was panic stricken. What in the hell was I going to do, naked and now, homeless! Again, humiliating myself further I fell to my knees and began to beg again. As I knelt there pleading with them Victoria finally spoke up. "You know, if we kick him out now you will never get your money back." she said pointing at Gina.

"You have a good point." Gina replied. "Ok Bob, we will let you work off your debt." Turning to the other two girls she said "You know, it will kind of be nice to have a house boy." Barely being able to restrain themselves from giggling,they both agreed. So, that was the deal. I was to be paid 10 dollars a day to clean, cook and do whatever else they wanted me to do. Out of that 10 dollars 3 went to pay for the food they would give me. I was not allowed to buy anything until the debt was paid. That meant that for the duration of my servitude I was to remain naked. Since I had no money,car or clothes I had no alternative but to agree to their terms. Gina agreed that if I paid off my debt they would go retrieve my belongings. For the next 60 days I was to be completely at their mercy.

The first week they worked me like a dog. I cleaned out the basement and the attic, painted the living room and retiled the bathroom. The way their work schedules worked out one of them was always in the house supervising me. Victoria was the worst to work for. She told me it got her off to see me scrubbing and cleaning the floors with a toothbrush nude. Working around these women in the nude, although completely humiliating and degrading, also caused me to be in an almost nonstop state of arousal. They knew this too and they used this knowledge to torment me further. At night, as Gina would watch TV, she would have me kneel down in front of her and give her a slow foot massage for hours on end. As my fingers caressed the soles of her feet she would occasionally reach out with her free foot and lightly stroke my balls with her delicious toes. My intense erection alerted them to my life long foot fetish.

Armed with this knowledge Victoria would have me give her a pedicure every morning as she prepared for work. Samantha, not to be outdone, commanded me to lick her boots clean when she got home from riding her motorcycle. It is a wonder I could still function with all of that blood constantly diverted from my brain to my cock. The girls also began to get bolder as the weeks drug on. As I would walk by, one of them would reach out and catch me by my balls. Helpless to stop them they would stroke the shaft of my penis and flick their tongues over the top of my swollen glands. Even though I knew they would not finish me, I had no choice but to let them continue to taunt and tease my throbbing member. Gina always got a big thrill out of bringing my to the edge of orgasm and then abruptly ordering me to do some odd job. Laughing at my humiliating position they would follow me around the house and continue to stroke and prod me, thus keeping me hard for hours on end. Luckily I had at least some time alone to relieve this constant tension that was filling my testicles.

Two weeks into my servitude, my last vestige of privacy, and thus my last hope for release was removed. As I was showering and jacking off furiously, Gina ripped open the shower curtain. "Do that on your own time!" she screamed. "I am not paying you to get sperm all over my tub, from now on you will not be allowed to ever be out of our sight." From that day on I was forced to bathe while someone was in the room with me. Even when I had to
go to the bathroom, I was forced to keep the door open, and if I was longer than five minutes, one of the girls would come to investigate. My degradation was complete!

Nighttime was the worst. To prevent me from jacking off as they were sleeping, the girls took turns keeping me in their room for the night. I was chained to a cot at the end of the bed and let out in the morning. Victoria loved to play with me when I was tied up and helpless, bringing me just to the edge over and over and laughing as I begged for her not to stop. She was a stunning beauty with perfect breasts and very long beautiful legs. As I struggled against my bondage she would do a seductive little strip tease ending with her rubbing her naked clit up and down my stomach while dangling her nipples just out of the reach of my tonuge. As my helpless cock smacked against her ass while she straddled my stomach, she would laugh maniacally. I was so horny I thought sometimes I would literally
burst.

Gina slept with her feet in my helpless lap and purposefully shifted them up against my defenseless and exposed cock all night. Every night I spent in her room she would wear a little see through teddy and silken pantyhose. The feel of those silk encased feet massaging my nipples and tantalizing my balls almost made me weep with frustration. Nights with Samantha were equally alluring. She would not chain me to the cot but would have me
tied spread-eagled in her bed. As I lay their completely exposed she would drip honey all over my chest, thighs and crotch and slowly begin to lick it off. When she finally would finish eating and I would pathetically beg for her to finish me, she would seductively yawn and fall asleep with her nose nuzzled in between my penis and my balls. By the end of one week I was about to lose my mind.

All I can remember from the last few weeks of this torment is being constantly horny. Every night one of the girls would have me slowly eat them to one orgasm after another as I laid chained in frustrated bondage. Finally on the last night Gina said "Bob, tomorrow is your big day, you will have paid off your debt by then!" The girls looked at each other disappointedly, but I was licking my lips in anticipation. I still did not know what I would do or where I would go, but at least I would get my stuff back. More importantly I would finally be allowed to cum! The last four weeks had been complete hell! Going all this time without having an orgasm, coupled with the fact that I was naked all of the time and relentless teased and tormented most of the day and night, I could think of nothing but sexual release.

Gina was almost tender with me as she chained me to the cot. "Good night Bob" she said gently as she laid the deepest french kiss on me I had ever received. My hands instinctively reached for her but were thwarted by the handcuffs. As I laid back down in frustration Gina's bedroom door opened and in walked Samantha and Victoria, completely NAKED! My already stiff cock actually became a little stiffer. Gina thrust her sopping wet pussy on my waiting mouth and I eagerly began to flick my tongue rapidly over her clit. As I enthusiastically wormed my tongue in and out of her love canal I felt Victoria mount me. "MY GOD!" I screamed out as I realized that they were
finally going to allow me to have an orgasm. Within minutes I shot load after load of cum up into Victoria. It felt like I had released a gallon of spunk when all of a sudden all of the girls leapt off of me.

"What! What is the matter!" I asked innocently. "Oh, that's going cost you!" Victoria said mischievously. "Hmmm, normally I won't let a guy do that until he has taken me out to a nice restaurant and we have seen a good Broadway show or something."

Gina, now understanding Victoria's plan said "You are right. I think you have been had. How much would a date like that cost normally?"

Samantha, already laughing at the situation said "About 120 dollars for the dinner and 200 for good seats at a decent show."

Gina, interrupting said "Yeah, and normally the guy would buy you some sort of token of his affection right?" Victoria nodded in agreement. "Well" continued Gina "That would be another 100 dollars easy."

Victoria, now with an evil glint in her eyes said "I guess you are back in hock with us again! Lets see 120 for dinner plus 200 for the show and 100 for the gift will be 420 dollars."

Samantha broke in and said "Boy that number seems strangely familiar. Hmmm, $420 at 7 dollars a day will be".

"OH NO!" I screamed as I did the math in my head "NOT ANOTHER 60 DAYS OF THIS!" My protestations were immediately drowned out by the sounds of three women simultaneously breaking into an uncontrolled hysterical laughing fit.
Old 28-Sep-15, 03:32
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Slave to an Indian Teenager-Goddess Radhika

I am in my 40s and a very successful stock broker. On the social front, I am not as successful as I am professionally. I have had 2 unsuccessful marriages after which I have lost my faith in the institution of matrimony. I live on the 16th floor of a very nice apartment in the heart of Bangalore called Acopolis. People here are pretty rich and posh (me being one of themJ).

All my neighbors are really nice, one of them being the Reddy family. Mr. Gopal Reddy is a manager in a Multinational Bank. He has a daughter and a son, Radhika, who is 19 and Sam who’s 13. Both the kids are very well behaved and good mannered.

It was a Saturday evening; I was enjoying my drink, when I heard a door bell rang. It was Radhika. She wanted some of my music CDs as her parents and brother were out of station and she was hosting a party for her friends. I showed her my collection and told her to pick the CDs that she wanted. She left after picking her choice of CDs.

It was 1 am in the morning and I could still hear the loud music coming from Radhika’s party. So I walked up to her house and requested her to reduce the volume and explained to her that it was pretty late and I was trying to catch some sleep. She reduced the volume and I was happily back to catch my sleep when she increased the volume again.

I was really pissed. So I complained to the apartment caretaker. He then forced Radhika to cut down the volume of her party and also warned her that he would be escalating the matter to her parents. I was very satisfied with the way he handled the situation and went to sleep.

The next day Radhika came to my house to return the CDs and apologized to me for her behavior previous night. I told her that it was ok and asked her if she wanted something to drink. I was just trying to be nice and polite. She said she would not mind a beer. So she sat down on my sofa, was sipping the beer and rested her legs on the table beside the sofa. It was then that I noticed that she had nice slender legs and well pedicured feet. I complimented on her nail polish and told her that she had maintained her feet really well.

On hearing this, she looked at me, smiled and said “Do u want to touch them and examine them?” I said it was ok.

She lifted her feet and placed it on my lap and said “Its ok Sanjay, lots of boys in my college have told me that I have very beautiful feet. You could touch them. They are very soft as well. I can bet that they would be smoother and softer than even your face”

I touched the sole of her feet. Indeed it was really soft and she had told me. She then said “why don’t you compare it with your face and see if my feet are better.” She then lifted her feet and started rubbing it on my face. I was about to say something when she placed her feet on my mouth and said “I didn’t tell to say anything. You better just kiss my feet instead of saying anything. It’s a better use of your mouth. Anyways you have been such an bitch and spoilt my party yesterday” I kissed her feet and was moving away from her feet when she kicked me on my face and said “I didn’t tell you to stop. You will kiss my feet until I tell you to stop” I was furious at this action of hers. So I got up and asked her to leave my apartment. She stood up but instead of leaving my apartment walked towards me and kicked me on my groin. I collapsed on the floor with pain. She then landed me with her kicks on my head again and again till I fainted. When I regained my consciousness, I way naked on my bed and my hands and legs were tied to the bed. She was standing right over me with one foot on my chest. She the said “This is the price you pay for ruining my party last night. You will now lick my feet till they shine. I have closed all the doors and windows so your voice will not go out of this house even if you shout and tried to protest.” I was helpless and had no option but to follow her orders. So I started licking her feet. I licked every spot of her feet numerous times till her feet were wet with my saliva. After I was done with both her feet, she was pretty satisfied. She then trampled my balls till they were red. I thought it would burst under the pressure of her weight. I begged her for mercy but she kept stomping my balls. I was crying and sobbing like a baby. My eyes were filled with tears. She told me to open my mouth so I did. Then she inserted one of her foot inside my mouth till her toes touched inside my throat. I thought my mouth would tear open n I would die. She then removed her feet and I had a sigh of relief that I would not die like that naked on my bed. She then told me that she would untie me but if I tried to protest or run away, she would again give me the same treatment.

She untied me and I was like a well behaved boy following her orders. She then told me to turn around and lie on my stomach on my bed. I did as I was instructed. I felt her toe touching my anus. Slowly she inserted her big toe into my anus and started fucking me. I felt humiliated and disgusted. She fucked me for around 10 minutes with her big toe and then told me to suck the same toe which was fucking me. I followed her orders and sucked it like a lolly pop. She asked me if I liked the taste. I said “Don’t you think you have punished me enough Radhika? Please let me go now.” She kicked me again on the face and said “you slut, how dare you take my name. You will call me goddess Radhika. I own you. You are my slave now. From now onwards, every time I come to your house, you will kneel and kiss my feet and show me respect. As you are my slave, you will hand over half of your earnings every month to me as a token of respect. You could call me princess Radhika in public. Is that understood?” I said “Yes”. She kicked me on my face again and said “you forgot to address me as Goddess” I said “Yes Goddess Radhika, I am your slave and I will follow all your command” She said “I will be watching TV for a while. Get me a beer and then kneel on all fours and be my foot stool” I got her the beer and was her foot stool for an hour. She then said “Bitch, I am bored now. Give me a good foot massage” So I started massaging her feet. I rubbed her soles, kneaded it with my fingers. I did my best so that I am not tortured again by my teenager Goddess. I massaged her feet for two hours till she slept on my couch. She woke up after her nap and said “I will visit your house every weekend. Keep your weekends free for me so that you can be by bitch. I know you don’t have any social life so it should be ok with you. I may also get my girl friends here and you will treat them as Goddess like me”

With that she walked out of my house leaving me naked on my knees.
Old 26-Dec-15, 16:07
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Last Achievements

nice stories
The Following User Says Thank You to hiho1967 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-16, 20:02
Points: 2,962, Level: 22 Points: 2,962, Level: 22 Points: 2,962, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Awesome stories. Just wondering, are you still going to post the rest of the first story: contentment?

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl