Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-16, 09:35
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: A Family Hierarchy

I rewrote it, hopefully you guys enjoy, will update soon but will probably post a chapter in Alice's story first

Chapter 6: The Butt of Her Joke

All three girls looked down hungrily at their prey, all plotting the best way to torture him. Angelina had always wanted to tease and humiliate Seth but had always been afraid of the repercussions. Erika wanted to dominate her older brother after years of being pushed around by him. Donna not only wanted to tease, humiliate, and dominate the boy, but she also wanted to make him her own as she was quite taken with him.

“Any ideas on how we can make poor Seth’s life miserable?” Erika asked her cohorts.

“Plenty! I just don’t know what I wanna do to him first.” Donna responded.

“I wanna sit on his face like Donna did!” Angelina squealed. The idea of her brother being forced to smell her butt was the funniest thing she could imagine.

“Omg same! I want him to be helpless under my butt!” Erika shouted her agreement. This was something he’d never forget, and she wouldn’t let him!

“Haha then it’s decided! Oh Sethie-poo! Are bums are coming for you!” Donna sang to the delight of the other girls. They all began singing “Oh Sethie-poo! Are bums are coming for you!” as the got closer and closer to him and Seth did everything he could to escape but he was still exhausted from his bout with Donna and by the time he’d gotten to his hands and knees Donna was on top of him. She roughly shoved onto his back and pinned the boy’s arms with her own. She was face to face with her victim, staring deep into his eyes, making sure he knew exactly who was controlling him, it was a twelve-year old girl and he was helpless. Seth fought like hell to escape but he didn’t have any strength left in his arms. The other two girls were now kneeling beside Seth and had their faces up next to Donna, the three girls only inches from their captive.

“Are you ready, Sethie-poo?” Donna teased as the other girls repeated her in song. “Are you ready for our bums?” The song continued. Seth was losing it!
“Let me go! Get off of me!” Seth shouted, which only got the girls to laugh.

“Oh no is Sethie-poo scared of our pretty little bums?” Angelina said in baby talk. Having his youngest sister talk to him like an infant was driving him crazy
“Too bad loser! You deserve this!” Erika was much less cute about it, but the fact that she was now commanding him pissed Seth off to no end.

“Now now girls, we should give Seth a way out, if he does something for us.” Donna reasoned.

“What? What is it?” Seth demanded. Anything to escape this hellscape.

“Kiss our butts!!” Donna screamed in Seth’s face, and then the three girls all turned around and slowly lowered their bottoms onto their prisoner’s face. Donna started wiggling her butt on Seth’s mouth and nose and the other girls quickly followed suit on either side of his face. The giggles of the girls, the embarrassing wiggling, along with the fact that they were literally rubbing his weakness in his face was all enough to make Seth wish he’d never been born. Seth had been so embarrassed that he hadn’t realized how low on oxygen he’d gotten, and suddenly he started panicking and tapping out against Donna’s thigh.

“Uh uh un Sethie-poo, the only way to submit to us is to kiss our glorious little bottoms.” Donna instructed and began bouncing up and down on Seth’s face.

“Don’t be an ass, kiss ours!” Erika teased to the laughs of Angelina and Donna.

“Yea quit being a butthead!” Angelina added.

“You used to be on top of the family hierarchy, but now you’re on the bottom! Or I guess the bottom is on you!” Donna finished as all three girls screamed out laughter and continued their attack.

Seth wanted to give up, he wanted to get air, he had no desire to pass out underneath three giggling girls. But Seth knew he couldn’t kiss their asses, he’d rather die than give them the satisfaction. Seth was running out of air, and he knew he couldn’t hang on any longer, and the last thing he heard before passing out was the sound of his sister. Not Erika, not Angelina, but Kelly.

“OMG I want a turn!”

End of Chapter 6.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 10:00
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

great ...
any hope for a facefarting scene in the future??
Old 10-Jan-16, 10:21
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

The story is excellent and well-written. I've several stories still in the making and often have a difficult time putting action and words together only to start over when it just doesn't seem right. Keep going and disregard any naysayers; you're doing great.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-16, 09:40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 7: Seth's Submission

Seth couldn’t believe his ears. It was bad enough having two of his sisters there to see his defeat, but now Kelly was there too. Seeing her younger sisters rubbing their bums on her once dominant brother made Kelly happier than she’d been in a long time.

“You’re not gonna believe what happened Kelly!” Angelina exclaimed. For a second she forgot all about Seth and was so excited to see her sister. She went over to gloat about Seth’s loss to Donna and Erika went over to join in the celebration.

As Angelina and Erika finally rose from their spots on their brother’s face, Seth thought he would finally be free. To his surprise Donna had made no move to get off. Once again Seth tapped praying it’d be enough for his attacker, but Donna knew what she really wanted. Donna knew how close Seth was to giving up and kissing her butt, and at that point she’d have given anything for her crush to submit to her.

“I told you already Seth, the only way you escape is puckering up and kissing my bum!” Donna squealed. She meant to order the older boy, but her youth and excitement got the best of her.

“Omg do you think he’s gonna do it?” Kelly asked. The other girls all gathered around Donna and their brother to watch. Seth couldn’t believe it, not only was this young girl controlling his breathing with her butt, but all of his sisters were watching it happen. Donna was a small girl, but her butt was big enough to cover Seth’s mouth and nose, unfortunately for Seth he could still see the four girls looking down at him, hungry for his submission. He couldn’t give in! He couldn’t! He would not kiss this girls butt.
“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the sisters started chanting. Donna couldn’t believe how great she felt atop the older boy, and his sisters being there made it all the more embarrassing for him. Donna started playing to the crowd by wiggling her cute little butt on Seth.

“Cmooooon Seth, my cute little bum is waiting for a kiss!” Donna teased. Seth couldn’t believe how close he was to passing out. Suddenly he began to panic, what if Donna didn’t notice that he passed out, what if she killed him! What if he died under the ass of a twelve-year-old girl!! He started panicking and tapping furiously but Donna just repeated her song and it became apparent what Seth would have to do. He gave in to his attacker’s demand and kissed her right on the butt.

“Woo!!!” The Madison sisters cheered, all ecstatic to see their brother truly humbled. No one was as ecstatic as Donna though. She’d been having the time of her life but now that she’d forced Seth to do something as humiliating as kissing her bum she knew she had him. She rose off Seth slightly to give him air, but didn’t get off completely.

“Don’t you see how much easier it is when you just give up Seth? Your ours now and you have to get used to it.” Donna explained. Every word stung Seth to his core. He couldn’t have been more embarrassed and having to look right at Donna’s butt, the butt he’d just kissed, as she scolded him made everything ten times worse.

“So Donna, what do you say? Can you make him kiss my butt next?” Kelly asked. Soon all three of the sisters were pleading with the pint-sized powerhouse who’d dominated their brother.

“Hmm, what do you think Seth? Who’s butt do you want to kiss next? Erika, Kelly or Angelina’s?” Donna asked to the applause of the other girls.

“None of them!” Seth shouted. Kissing Donna’s butt had been without question the most embarrassing moment of his life, but he knew that kissing the bottoms of any of his sisters would be 10 times worse!

“Sorry girls, guess he’s not done kissing mine.” Donna giggled, and sat back down on Seth’s face. Donna wanted to make sure all the other girls got a chance, but she just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have Seth kiss her butt again. Seth couldn’t believe it! He thought that kiss would get him out of this but he was back under. Truth be told he hadn’t gotten much oxygen during his break due to Donna’s knee being on his chest. Know here he was again losing oxygen and again about to be forced to completely degrade himself. Tears started rolling down his face as he gave in and once again planted his lips on tiny attacker’s ass. Donna squealed, she couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Again! Kiss my butt again, sethie-poo!” Seth was crying outright now as he again kissed her bottom, realizing now that this wasn’t the end of his misery, but just the beginning.

“You’re such a loser Seth, you deserve to be squished under Donna’s cute little butt.” Erika taunted her once high and mighty brother, loving every second of his defeat.

“Keep kissing her bum! You go Donna!” Angelina cheered on her friend, so proud of her victory.

“Looks like we finally found a use for you Seth, family asskisser!” Kelly teased, to the laughs of all the other girls.

All the while Seth was kept under the vixen’s bottom, which she was know playfully wiggling in his prone face. “Kiss Seth kiss!” Donna giggled, once again revealing her age. And Seth knew he had no other choice.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 14:55
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Fantastic! Can't believe it took me so long to discover this. Keep it up!
Old 28-Jun-16, 11:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Image Re: A Family Hierarchy

Chapter 8: The Torture Begins

"You kissed her butt! You kissed her butt!" The three sisters chanted. They were of course referring to Donna, the girl who was currently sitting on the boy's face laughing at how she'd finally gotten what she wanted. As Seth lay underneath her, doing his best to sneak breaths as to not pass out, he was filled with unending hatred. He hated his sisters for laughing at him, he hated Donna for beating him and forcing him to submit to her, but mostly he hated himself for being weak enough to let it happen. He was in a bad way, both mentally and physically exhausted, and he had a feeling the worst was yet to come.

"So girls, what do you wanna do first with our new toy?" Donna asked, looking down at the boy she sat upon. Donna still couldn't believe she'd been able to dominate Seth the way she had, and she couldn't believe how good she felt while doing it, in fact she couldn't believe she hadn't done it sooner.

"Well I still haven't gotten a chance to rub my butt in his face, so I think I should be next." Kelly explained. It was true, she'd come in late once Seth had already been incapacitated and hadn't so much as touched her older brother.

"Ooooh is Seth gonna kiss Kelly's bum next?" Angelina squealed with excitement, she was so happy with herself for coming up with this idea and finally finding someone who could humble her evil older brother.

"No chance in hell!" Seth tried to yell but halfway through his cries were muffled when Donna sat back down on his face. All the girls thought this was hysterical. Seth redoubled his fortitude, he would rather die than embarrass himself again.

"Oh really Seth? Because there's four of us and one of you! Not to mention Donna can handle you herself." Erika responded cruelly, and suddenly this was evidenced as she grabbed a hold of his arm, securing him tightly. Angelina followed suit on the other side, and Donna who had finally removed herself from her "throne" was controlling his head. The girls maneuvered him to his knees, and to Seth's horror he was completely immobile.

"Get ready to kiss my glorious behind!" Kelly proclaimed, reaching her hands to her toes and sticking her butt out behind her, inches from Seth's face. Donna slowly inched Seth's face closer and closer to Kelly's bottom as the girls giggled and jeered and finally he was forced face-first into her butt. Seth quickly realized this was even worse than Donna's face-sit, as the three girls controlling him made sure he received no air at all. As Kelly wiggled her butt playfully against his face, Seth quickly lost all of his oxygen and found himself teetering on the edge of consciousness. Finally, as if his body was moving purely on instinct, he gave in to his tormentors and kissed his eldest sisters rear, as the girls let out a collective cheer.

"Good job Seth! Kissing my butt just like you were always meant to!" Kelly celebrated her victory with her compatriots. At this point Seth was on the ground completely defeated by his tormentors. This he thought had to be the lowest point in his life. That changed when Angelina spoke up.

"I wanna go next! But I wanna wrestle him first!" Angelina announced, as the girls cheered for Angelina's bravery. Seth might as well have been dead. He had been thoroughly trounced by Donna and then face sat to the point of nearly passing out countless times, he was pretty sure at this point one of Angelina’s dolls could beat him. He just wanted to lay there and pretend the world was over but he was woken from this dream by his youngest sister’s foot rubbing on his face.

“If you’re too scared too wrestle you could always kiss my cute little toes and beg for mercy.” Angelina tried to threaten, but she was so young that she squealed the whole sentence. Seth knew in normal circumstances, he could beat his sister with one hand, but in this situation he wasn’t so sure, and it seemed Angelina knew it. He brushed her foot off his face and weakly stood up.

“C’mon Angie! Get this loser!” Donna shouted encouragements at her friend. Angelina darted from side to side and it was clear that Seth had no chance of keeping up. She faked a move for one of his legs, and he was so slow to react that in the time he had reached down she was already behind him. She quickly hopped on his back and wrapped her small legs around his waist, before securing a choke on his neck. Seth couldn’t believe how fast she’d taken his back and how strong her legs were. Every time she tightened her grip Seth got closer and closer to the ground until the point he was actually lying flat on his belly. Angelina let go of her grip but now took both of Seth’s arms and pulled them behind his back while still sitting on him. Seth didn’t have enough strength left to free himself and to make matters worse, Angelina placed her bare feet against his face.

“Cmooooon little baby, kiss my toes and beg for mercy.” Angelina returned to the baby talk as she painfully stretched Seth’s arms back and wiggled her toes in his face. Seth was in excruciating pain and he had no choice but to accept his litte sister’s torture. Weakly he began kissing each of Angelina’s toes as the girls erupted and cheered. “Now beg! Beg me not to make you kiss my bum.” Angelina instructed keeping her playful tone, asking in the same way she might have asked someone to pass the salt.

“Please Angelina, please don’t make me kiss your bum please!” Seth begged, he wasn’t proud of it but the idea of him being forced to kiss his youngest sister’s behind was too much to bare. As Seth begged, the girls did too only for the exact opposite result.

“Sorry Sethie-poo, 3 to 1 the girls outnumber you.” Angelina sang as she turned her brother over onto his back. She stood over top of him and slowly lowered her bottom down, and despite Seth pushing with all his might he couldn’t keep his sister from sitting on his face. This was the end, Seth gave in immediately, kissing Angelina’s bottom repeatedly as the girls laughed and laughed at his early submission. What was the point thought Seth, he’d have to do it eventually? Angelina got off her older brother and went to join in the gaggle of girls screaming for her victory. She hugged Donna tight and thanked her for everything. It was at this point that Donna brought her away from the group to discuss something in private.

“Well I guess that just leaves me!” Erika yelled. Excited to savour her brother’s submission to her. She would put him in numerous painful holds, taunting him all the while, making sure he knew that she was superior to him. “Get ready for this girls!” she turned around to make sure all of the others were watching. But before she could do anything Seth had risen to his knees and voluntarily kissed her butt. Seth had given up and was no simply looking to escape any pain. Erika couldn’t have been more upset! She had waited so long for this opportunity and Seth had taken it from her, just like he always did. Just as she was thinking of a way to get back at him Donna and Angelina rejoined the group, and Angelina spoke up.

“Donna has challenged you to one more match. Not today though, she wants to beat you at 100%. The stakes are high, as if you win we all have to do whatever you say for a month. But if Donna wins, no sorry when Donna wins, you have to be Donna’s boyfriend!”

End of Chapter 8
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-16, 13:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so very much for continuing this story, Ser Davos. It is written wonderfully well and I love the idea of Seth's smaller sisters getting their revenge and learning how exciting it can be to humiliate their older brother with their butts. I am looking forward to the next installment, and if Seth doesn't want to be Donna's boyfriend, I would gladly volunteer for the job.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-16, 16:44
Points: 3,794, Level: 25 Points: 3,794, Level: 25 Points: 3,794, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I love your stories hope you keep going!
Old 30-Aug-16, 00:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 9: The Final Part (sorry weak title)

It had been three days since Seth’s first encounter with Donna, and he’d spent every minute since then in fear of his next. Donna had thoroughly beaten him up, despite being much younger and smaller than him, and if that wasn’t bad enough, afterwards her and his sisters humiliated him in a variety of ways. That wasn’t why Seth was scared though, he was scared because Donna had challenged him again, and said that if he were to lose again, then he would be forced to become her boyfriend. Seth couldn’t imagine spending another minute with that pint-sized powerhouse, let alone dating her. The only place Seth was really comfortable was at school, surrounded by his friends, who like Seth were all highly athletic. Seth thought that there was no way Donna would challenge him in front of all these people, but he was wrong.

“Oh Sethie-poo!” a childish voice called from across the yard, and Seth was mortified, he knew exactly who it belonged to. Seth turned around to see Donna, flanked by his sisters, walking towards him with a smug look on her face. “Ready for our rematch?”

“Get outta here pipsqueak, before I crush you!” Seth responded angrily, he couldn’t afford to look bad in front of his friends.

“I’m not going anywhere cutie, not until I beat you again, and you agree to be my boyfriend.” Donna sang. The young girl couldn’t have been more confident, she had already beaten Seth up in the past, and forced him to humiliate himself by kissing her butt, and she couldn’t wait to do it again in front of all his older friends.

Seth realized that the longer this conversation went on, the more chances Donna got to reveal her ultimate triumph over him. So instead he charged at the smaller girl, hoping to overwhelm her and get this over fast. Unfortunately for Seth, he had forgotten about Donna’s judo experience, and she used his own momentum against him, as she grabbed a headlock and threw him over her shoulder. Donna was now lying on Seth’s upper chest, with her arms wrapped tightly around his head in a headlock, and his right arm pinned under her legs. The commotion drew attention from the other students who were outside the school and suddenly there was a crowd witnessing Donna manhandle her soon to be boyfriend. Front and center were Seth’s sister, cheering Donna on.

“That was quick! I like this hold, your totally at my mercy, but before I make you give up I wanna have a little fun.” Donna teased Seth as she held the uproarious boy in place. While still keeping control of Seth’s head with her left arm, she reached into her jean pocket to pull out a tube of red lipstick. Donna gave Seth a wink, and the boy went beserk as his captor began to apply a coat of lipstick to her lips. “I’ve been wanting to do this ever since I met you, Sethie-poo.” Donna giggled, and she began getting closer and closer to him. Seth bucked and squirmed but Donna held him tight, unwilling to lose this chance to further humiliate her crush. Finally she kissed him right on the forehead, to jeers from the crowd as they laughed at the once mighty Seth Madison being reduced to a young girl’s playtoy. Donna giggled and proceeded to cover Seth’s unprotected face with lipstick kisses, loving how he squirmed and squealed.

“Let me go Donna! You bitch!” Seth screamed out at her. He was furious that he had allowed himself to be humiliated in front of the school he owned. The crowd gasped at this outburst, and then started hurling insults at Seth.

“Well Seth if you want to be a bad boy then you won’t get any more kisses. If your going to act like a baby then you’ll have to be punished like one.” Donna scolded Seth as if he was 4 years old. Before Seth could do anything, Donna turned him over and wrapped her piston like legs around the boy’s waist and began squeezing. Immediately, Seth began to wheeze as he lost his oxygen, but things were to only get worse from here. “Looks like this baby needs a spanking!” Donna played up to the crowd, and to her delight they cheered for her. She slowly pulled down Seth’s pants and then smacked him hard on his bottom. Seth cried out, but he received no reprive as Donna continued to smack him hard on his backside until the boy was in tears, the crowd of course laughing like crazy the whole time.

“I give up! I give up!” Seth cried, he would’ve done anything to stop this humiliation. Donna let the boy go and stood up to go celebrate with her new found admirers, while Seth laid on the ground, and looked for a friendly face in the crowd for some sympathy. He did not find one however, as all of his friends had left, hoping no one connected them to this crybaby.

“So Seth, ready to be my boyfriend?” Donna asked sweetly, she had won and now she had her crush right where she wanted him.

“Go to hell!!!” Seth refused to give in to Donna, he couldn’t do it, he just couldn’t! The crowd booed Seth’s refusal heavily.

“Well I guess there’s only one thing left to do!” Donna said as she dove onto her prisoner, with an enormous smile on her face. Just like the first time she’d taken Seth down she looked at the helpless boy underneath her like a lioness, her long black hair once again falling in his face as she looked down upon him. “And that’s make you kiss my butt until you agree!” Donna turned around and once again sat her ass onto Seth’s face. It was a perfect facesit, Donna’s knees were pinning down his arms, and her bottom was covering both his mouth and nose, making sure no passageways for air we’re left. Then just to rub it in (literally), Donna did her patented butt wiggle, as all the kids who Seth had picked on cheered. None more so then Seth’s sisters, who knew that Seth would never have power over them again. Before long Seth was giving up, kissing Donna’s perfect bottom again and again as she laughed. Then she made her prisoner get onto his hands and knees and kiss her ass again, so everyone could see.

“Are you my boyfriend, Sethie-Poo?” Donna asked sweetly, kissing the defeated boy on the nose.

“Yes.” Seth let out weakly. When Seth let out that lone syllable, everyone started to cheer for their saviour, the young girl who’d slayed their tormentor with her backside.

“Any girls, want my new boyfriend to kiss their butt?” Donna asked the crowd sweetly, as if that was the only polite thing to do. All of the girls in the audience raised their hands and high and soon Seth was covered by the asses of his classmates. One girl he used to call fat, another he’d said was too dorky, one of them he’d rejected after she confessed her feelings for him, He was forced to kiss all of them. And right there at the end were his four sisters.

“How embarrassing for you Seth! I guess now I’m the head of this family. Now be a dear and kiss your sister.” Kelly taunted.

“Haha plant a big one right on my butt! And as soon as we get home we’re gonna wrestle and I’m gonna put you in all the holds you used to put me in, only now you have to kiss to submit”. Erika threatened.

“This is the new normal big brother, I expect this treatment every night, I’ll come to you in my nightie and bunny slippers before I go to bed, and you’ll worship me. Now give my cute tushie a smooch.” Angelina teased.

As Seth kissed all three of his sisters on the backside, it became evident that he truly was at the bottom of the family hierarchy.

The End
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-16, 00:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This is the end of my time with these characters; however if anyone else wants to continue it I did my best to leave some prompts for possible future chapters.

Don't worry though, I'll write something else soon (maybe the conclusion to Alice's story)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, humiliation, sister, teen girl