Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Giselle vs Vanessa (smother rules) (domination rules). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-90.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-Jul-15, 16:17
mcfc mcfc is offline
Banned
Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Lia Labowe was visiting London last weekend and had a session booked with her. Unfortunately I received this email from her the morning of the session

From: lialabowe@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com
Subject: Re: RE:
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:33:01 +0000
To:

I was rejected from London late last night from immigration. They held me for 13 hrs with no phone. This is the first real wifi I've had in days. I'm stuck in Rekevick until later today when I take a flight home that my parents had to buy for me because my cards are not working. I was treated like a criminal for doing nothing wrong. So needless to say after deporting me for no reason I will not be returning to London anytime soon, if at all. I do hope to see you sometime in the States. Sorry for the inconvenience. Xoxo Lia

I wonder why she was refused entry, very disappointed. Could be that she wasn't allowed to work here and they may have found out?

What are your guys take on this
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcfc For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:00
♥αlphα♀
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

WTF ! can only speculate that someone in the business sold her out, someone in London knowing who to contact. Still I can't believe that they'd refuse a US Citizen, I mean given how they are so pro-immigrationist with third world countries !
I was close to book a flight to London myself to see her and Bree …

Last edited by ♥αlphα♀; 24-Jul-15 at 18:18.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:07
Bulldozer1986's Avatar
Bulldozer1986 Bulldozer1986 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,134, Level: 36 Points: 7,134, Level: 36 Points: 7,134, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 632
Thanks: 216
Thanked 527 Times in 217 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WTF ! can only speculate that someone in the business sold her out, someone in London knowing who to contact
I agree with you. Considering that she's so famous (or, better, literally a legend) in this "field", that's the most concrete reason. I can't still understand that new english law about the wrestling activities.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:11
freestylefan freestylefan is offline
Banned
Points: 9,495, Level: 41 Points: 9,495, Level: 41 Points: 9,495, Level: 41
Activity: 62.9% Activity: 62.9% Activity: 62.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,891
Thanks: 1
Thanked 462 Times in 321 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

One thing I know about immigration, countries can refuse entry for no reason: No right to enter the country unless you are a citizen, or permanent resident.
So probably no recourse here.
Any lawyers out there? Might comment more.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:12
freestylefan freestylefan is offline
Banned
Points: 9,495, Level: 41 Points: 9,495, Level: 41 Points: 9,495, Level: 41
Activity: 62.9% Activity: 62.9% Activity: 62.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,891
Thanks: 1
Thanked 462 Times in 321 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Unless, of course, you are claiming political asyum. Then they cannot refuse use until your case has been processed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:14
ours01 ours01 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23
Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 210
Thanks: 1,753
Thanked 228 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lia Labowe was visiting London last weekend and had a session booked with her. Unfortunately I received this email from her the morning of the session

From: lialabowe@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com
Subject: Re: RE:
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:33:01 +0000
To:

I was rejected from London late last night from immigration. They held me for 13 hrs with no phone. This is the first real wifi I've had in days. I'm stuck in Rekevick until later today when I take a flight home that my parents had to buy for me because my cards are not working. I was treated like a criminal for doing nothing wrong. So needless to say after deporting me for no reason I will not be returning to London anytime soon, if at all. I do hope to see you sometime in the States. Sorry for the inconvenience. Xoxo Lia

I wonder why she was refused entry, very disappointed. Could be that she wasn't allowed to work here and they may have found out?

What are your guys take on this
Idiots exists also in the border administration!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-Jul-15, 17:53
Zweig's Avatar
Zweig Zweig is offline
Administrator
Points: 454,335, Level: 100 Points: 454,335, Level: 100 Points: 454,335, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 9,286
Thanks: 9,519
Thanked 52,064 Times in 5,614 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

There's a person behind this. She is not the first to get reported to the police upon arrival to UK. I don't know the full story, but some people here are informed about it, including UK wrestlers. The guy even boasted about it on Twitter I think.
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-Jul-15, 18:04
mcfc mcfc is offline
Banned
Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Its so sad. I dont understand why are they so strict in immigration especially to a US Citizen. There's no doubt that she's been stitched up.

I was so looking forward to the session, she's such a beauty as well and a excellent wrestler!

She emailed me like an hour before I was to leave for London as well. Luckily she managed to let me know !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-Jul-15, 18:10
mcfc mcfc is offline
Banned
Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

This was what she tweeted on twitter!
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled2.png (35.4 KB, 290 views)
File Type: png Untitled.png (43.0 KB, 347 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-Jul-15, 19:18
stymie's Avatar
stymie stymie is offline
Senior Member
Points: 59,676, Level: 100 Points: 59,676, Level: 100 Points: 59,676, Level: 100
Activity: 37.1% Activity: 37.1% Activity: 37.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,412
Thanks: 6,337
Thanked 9,022 Times in 2,591 Posts
Default Re: Lia Labowe Refused Entry to the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a person behind this. She is not the first to get reported to the police upon arrival to UK. I don't know the full story, but some people here are informed about it, including UK wrestlers. The guy even boasted about it on Twitter I think.
He's denied responsibility in this case.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lia Labowe reviews Bessen Session Reviews 20 27-Jan-18 15:24
Lia Labowe subgirlkaren Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 82 04-Sep-17 14:35


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.