Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-18, 12:48
Points: 5,767, Level: 32 Points: 5,767, Level: 32 Points: 5,767, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question mark Chloe Cummings reviews

Anyone session with Chloe? Any reviews would be appreciated ..
Old 15-Apr-18, 22:35
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmapeelover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone session with Chloe? Any reviews would be appreciated ..
Not so much of a review but she did just did a fairly long road trip with a number of single night stops. Which is fine if you are driving and just trying to cover a long a ground but not necessarily a smart way to do a session trip.

That means you typically have a 3 or 4 PM checkin at the hotel coupled with a 11AM or noon checkout. Can make it pretty tough to actually schedule a session with her depending on where the hotel is located.

I ate a deposit with her because the hotel location she ended up picking did not work with my availabilty and I know a guy she had scheduled a session with at the stop before also cancelled with similar issues from what I understand. Makes me reluctant to even think about scheduling a session with someone doing single night stops.
Old 16-Apr-18, 11:37
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I have had two great sessions with Chloe in Dallas. They were a mix of boxing and wrestling and they were great. She is good at pre session communications and I have had zero issues with cancellations or schedule changes
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 12:23
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick1960 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had two great sessions with Chloe in Dallas. They were a mix of boxing and wrestling and they were great. She is good at pre session communications and I have had zero issues with cancellations or schedule changes
But... a fundamental issue here is a one night stop in a city where it is considered okay to have a personal vehicle versus a city where personal ownership of a personal vehicle is considered "evil". It is subtle but it does make a difference where you might be jumping on public transit carrying a backpack versus trying to figure out how to transport a mat set. If the session wrestler is not travelling with a mat set and you have to bring one, option B can leave you "high and dry".
Old 20-Apr-18, 20:45
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Had a great time with Chloe. No deposit issues (the other message mentioning this truly appears to have been a one-off, she didn't ask for one with me), eager and willing to please.

Last edited by naycherboy; 20-Apr-18 at 20:46. Reason: more information
Old 09-May-18, 22:57
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

So . . . after the phone calls, deposits and if the session actually happens, can she really wrestle?
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-18, 01:10
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

shes quite strong good scissors and pretty good technique much improved from when I first sessioned with her a year ago. I have had two sessions and I enjoy boxing which she seems to enjoy and she does not hold back
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 01:45
Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Does she she enjoy one-sided boxing beatdowns?
Old 16-Jul-18, 00:27
Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10

Just had my first ever session and it was with Chloe. Let me say upfront, the experience as a whole was awesome.

She is super responsive to emails. She got back to me in minutes after I sent the first email.

When I got to the hotel, my heart was beating out of my chest. She sent me her room number and I went up. I knocked on the door and she answered with a huge smile.

Per my request, she was wearing a white collared shirt with only one button done. She had on a red bra and black lace panties. She immediately made me feel at ease and she was easy to talk to. We sat on her bed for a few minutes and then the scissors began. I requested a scissor session and she delivered.

She first locked in a straight rear headscissors. The pressure was incredible. I couldn't believe I was really being scissored. (I have been scissored by an ex-girlfriend but she didnt know it was a turn-on so I dont count that.) Anyway, she slowly increases the pressure and I know I am going to have to tap out. It feels so good that I hold on as long as I can. I can feel her legs continue to flex and squeeze my neck. I reach and feel her quad as it digs into my neck. Her legs were so smooth and toned that it made tapping out even harder. I didnt want it to end!! But I dont want to pass out in the first scissor so I tap.

She releases her hold and I cant stop smiling. She lets me rest with my the back of my neck on her crotch and her legs loosely around my neck. We talk about how great my first scissors felt while she has her feet rested on either side of my crotch. I swear I could have stayed just like that for hours.

We transition to a reverse headscissors. She is laying on my stomach with her legs resting on either side of my head. I've seen enough videos to know to lift my head into her grasp. I lift my head as far up as I can because I really want to feel her grip. She slowly closes her legs around my head and crosses her ankles. Now I cant believe I am finally in a reverse headscissors and on top of that, the girl doing it is incredibly beautiful. The pressure increases as I hold on to Chloe's legs. I am not trying to pry them apart. I just want to feel them as I am totally at her will. The world starts to get fuzzy and I tap.

There is so much more but I am not a writer. She did this pulsing thing with her muscles while she had me in headscissors that was incredible. She could have squeezed the life out of me and I wouldnt have been able to stop her.

We did numerous headscissors. Front, rear, reverse, standing. She put me in an RNC, camel clutch, lotus lock, boston crab. We did some smother holds in which she had me in a grapevine position while smothering me with her breasts. It was literally heaven on earth. We didnt discuss it beforehand, but we tried out some facesitting and I am so glad we did. Another few moments in heaven.

Overall, Chloe is incredible. She was the perfect girl to have my first session with. I highly recommend her to anybody, especially for the guys who havent sessioned before. I will be watching her travels and I will definitely be contacting her again when she is in my area.

Thanks Chloe, you rock!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Running1Runner For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-18, 15:47
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

FWIW, I had a similar scheduling issue and we compromised by me paying for her hotel an extra night. It was only $112 extra and I believe it was a very worthwhile expense considering that we have no Wrestlers in NC who are even remotely close to her in terms of beauty and professionalism. This worked out luckily for me because she did not have to be in another city the next day, so she had the flex time.

I’m meeting with her next week, will post a review for sure. She is amazingly quick and professional with her communications. Also she’s the prototype Lady for me, I don’t like wrestling with 5 foot nothing, a hundred and nothing ladies. Give me the beautiful Amazons! Like the Gent said above it’s amazing that someone so hot, soft, and feminine could literally choke/squeeze the life out of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: