Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-18, 03:53
Points: 2,660, Level: 21 Points: 2,660, Level: 21 Points: 2,660, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife/GF level of wrestling expertise

I plan on looking for another partner later on once my work lightens up at college, but in I did manage to spend my freshman year with a gf that was pretty into it.
She was about 115 lb and had no upper body strength but it didn't stop her from being really intense and crushing my head sometimes. We made it interesting by wearing singlets and lengire while wrestling, tieing the other one up, and I gave her permission to hit my balls when she wanted a quick atvantage. We had so many good moments but it didn't last because of various personality differences.
Old 24-Apr-18, 17:34
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

"What is their level of wrestling expertise and the level of your matches, and more importantly what level do you want your matches to go to"

Their experience -
Varied. Since university I've convinced virtually all of my girl friends and then my wife that wrestling would be fun. Experience levels varied A LOT. But frankly they all gave it an earnest go. Probably half had little or no experience. But of those probably 90% learned to be reasonably to outright competitive within the limitations of our weight differences. The smaller girls had a harder time if we were really trying. Almost all were willing to have a competitive match SOMETIMES. Some more than others, and again that was often a function of size difference as when it was large in my favor I had to be careful, but the wrestling could still be a lot of fun. As time went on, one of the criteria I realized I developed in my taste for what kind of girl I was attracted to was her size and athleticism. It was not a hard and fast rule and there were certainly exceptions, but that became a primary filter. The bigger athletic girls on the sports teams were normally fine with competitive and if they didn't know how to wrestle picked it up pretty fast. Surprisingly few of them had every had a guy ask them to wrestle every.

One thing I learned was that long hair means it's hard to stick a headlock! They can just slide out like they have oil on.

My wife was in school on an athletic scholarship, she is as tall as I and frankly during school she out weighted me. She had very low body fat, but the interesting thing about the fit women I met was that strength and low body fat, and muscles didn't equate with looking super cut. They looked very fit, but were not bulky like some FBB's. I have nothing against cut and bulked FBB's but it wasn't my taste I guess.

Now my wife is probably not as heavy as I but she has no problem handling my weight. She still works out (as kids permit), we both do.

We try to have private time at least once a week and a date night. Kids are getting older so late evening wrestling followed by other fun stuff has kind of been obsoleted. We do find time to wrestle and we have to use that for foreplay as well but we have good competitive matches and then move on to the kissy - facey afterward when we get tired. I think she finds all the contact natural foreplay.

By your criteria we are quite a bit more advanced, we're not pro material, we aren't gymnasts by any means, both of us are too tall. So no body slams, throws, stuff like that, but we do full nelsons, headlocks, body/head scissors, arm bars, combinations, she's really good at getting figure 4 submissions. We're largely on the mat wrestling, normally we start on our knees just to avoid injury in a fall, but we do start standing up sometimes.

Most of the time we are very competitive in our matches. I wear swim briefs and she as a selection of one piece bathing suits she wears. We get sweaty for sure and lots of trash talk, she tells me she's going to kick my butt and she can back it up lots of times.

All that said, we do some role playing from time to time too, mostly when we can have a get away to a resort. First find out if grandma and grandpa can take the kids then find out if San Diego is still there! When we go we do wrestle in briefs and once piece suits but she will dress up in spandex skirt, blouse, garters and hose for a round of fighting with a sex craved burglar, or mad hooker attacking the guy who now won't pay her, other stuff. All pretty standard, pulling at clothes, pulling them off. Not quite as intense as a set match in bathing suits, but we still do all the holds and trash talk. So we mix it up some, but that only happens when we have time so that's is really almost always when we're together out of town.

Ha, one Halloween I dressed up in one of those cheap gorilla suits to go with the kids, later that night we did a Jane beats up the gorilla. Damn suit was HOT and hard to see out of, and hard to breathe in, so she kicked my butt. But it was fun after the licking I took. (I think she like the feel of the fur between her legs :-) !

It's kind of fun to sit in the resort dining room after and think about our hooker vs sex crazed burglar fight earlier while we dine with all the dignified people. Ha!

So, my wife is very advanced and wins as much as I. We like competitive sweaty fights, not pretend. When we cuddle we cuddle, when we fight we fight. I can try as hard as I want, and how it goes seems to depend on the day, her mood, my mood, and what game we are playing when we wrestle. But it's always respectful and when one of us taps the other lets go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 22:02
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I've wrestled with most of the women I've dated, or at least they've put me in some holds when I've asked.

One of my long-term girlfriends, L, would wrestle me sensually, which was great. She asked me to show her things so she could understand my fetish. I showed her a Julie Squeeze match that was semi-comp. After watching for a number of minutes she said, "yeah, I get it." She was 5'9" around 160lbs. Her head scissors were strong enough to put me out in seconds if she wanted to at about half her effort (according to her). To this day, L is the only woman who applied a body scissors that made me tap. I remember it vividly, too, she would whisper in my ear "more? you can't handle more can you? how about now?" I tell you, it was hot.

Getting Q, my high-brow, staunch feminist, PhD. girlfriend to do scissors on me was a kick. That sort of stuff was NOT her thing but she indulged me one evening. She, at first, denied me being able to touch her and would slap me if I did. Her scissors were pretty darn good. I was surprised. At her full effort I tapped mainly because she sounded like she was about to throw something out of whack. The grunting was hot. Feminists... =)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 22:32
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nice thread; enjoying reading about everyone’s experiences. My gf Jessica is just under 6 ft, and about 180 pounds, same as me at 6’3. We don’t wrestle as often as we have other strength competitions... either at the gym or with things like leg wrestling or wall sit contests. She destroys me in those. I’d say most of her advantage when we wrestle is due more to her power than skill. In terms of skilll she’s probably average, but her legs are so strong it doesn’t matter.