Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-17, 23:06
gameking

Default Helping a Neighbor

Cudahy is a small town built around a valve factory that's been going strong since the 1960s. If you've been to the midwest and seen a valve, there's a good chance it came from Cudahy. We have some good burger joints, a nice library, a few parks, a WalMart and not much else. Living by the lake is nice during the spring, but the lake effect snow isn't. The nearest movie theater is about forty minutes away and that's if you take the bus. My dad is the town doctor. In the summertime, I work for him cleaning, cutting the grass and doing any required heavy lifting. He also has a pharmacy on-site so it's more than likely I'll be going into the family business. It was summer and since I turned eighteen and graduated high school, I was given all of June off from work. Usually I get a day or two off and then it's back to work but I was enjoying my two or so weeks of freedom. I've lived on Birchwood Avenue for about fifteen years in a duplex with a variety of downstairs neighbors. Some have been quiet, some have made so much noise my dad has lost his composure and yelled at them. My landlord, well he's not the stereotypical slumlord you see in the movies but he's not that far off. I don't know why we still live there, but my dad likes it since he can walk to work. Our last neighbor got so annoyed by my landlord that she painted the entire apartment velvet purple before moving out. I'm not kidding. The downstairs part of the duplex remained dormant for a quite a while.

Then Dana moved in.

Dana is a paralegal in her early 40's and she is....she is absolutely stunning. She has long dirty blonde hair that goes on and on and looks to be half her age. She credits holistic, organic and non-GMO foods plus the all natural beauty products she uses. She's always up for some chit-chat and I helped her a few times when she needed some boxes brought up from the basement. Dana's office was filled with photos from her days from her previous job, which shocked the heck out of me. Dana used to be a professional wrestler of all things. A good one too before she decided to retire and become a paralegal. The room is adorned with magazine photos from Japan with Dana in action and photos of her outside of the ring with her friends. I was a former fan myself so it was cool to hear stories from Dana about her time on the road. A bit of her wanted to make one last run considering the emphasis the WWE is putting on women's wrestling but she knew that it was almost impossible at her age. She seemed happy in her new job and had put wrestling behind her.

Or so I thought.

Every Friday night, my dad goes back to work around six-thirty and conducts a weekly inventory on all the pharmaceuticals. He had hired an employee a few years back that stole from him and sold the drugs. It was a nasty situation that almost cost dad his license so he conducted said inventory every Friday night. I think he might have done it to give me some space and I'd usually go out with my friends. I didn't feel like dealing with the bus ride to the movies, so I stayed home and played some video games. I began hearing some rather weird noises coming from downstairs. Grunt, groans, moans and finally screams. I grabbed the spare key Dana gave me and darted downstairs and knocked. Nothing. Knocked again. Nothing. I opened the door and found Dana in the living room, beating some poor sap up. I was horrified. When Dana saw me, she had a look of horror in her eyes as I quickly left and went back upstairs. I could hear yelling between the two and a door being slammed as Dana came upstairs and knocked on the door. I answered it and Dana asked to come in and I agreed as she began to explain what was happening. She sat me down and explained that she did these videos as a way to make cash on the side. I was still freaked out but she explained that she had student loans to pay off and hell, she even pulled up a bill on her phone to back her up. She can make a hundred and fifty bucks on average from these video and that goes a long way to paying off the loan She asked that I'd keep this a secret and agreed since it's not my life. Why should I run my mouth? Everything was better.

The next day, I dropped by and she told me that her usual co-star bailed on her because of it. I felt guilty about this because she had expected me and my dad to both be gone and then my laziness killed that off. I then did something incredibly dumb...I volunteered myself to fill in. Dana was shocked and tried to talk me out of it but I wasn't hearing any of it. I trusted her and that was good enough for me. She agreed and we started to lay out what we'd do. First and foremost, I'd get squashed like a bug by her since I didn't know how to do any holds. Dana told me that she would do her best to inflict as little pain as possibly, but I'd still be hurting in the morning. I was fine and even agreed to take a bodyslam or two after being taught how to fall on my back. I came up with the idea of me being a karate novice whose supposed to be taking lessons from his teacher to only find Dana there and thus the beating. Dana liked the idea and we agreed to film it next Friday.

The day came and I was a bit nervous when my dad left for work. I came down and knocked on the door as Dana greeted me with a smile that could make Droopy Dog cheer up. We walked past the living room which was covered with bright-colored mats and Dana handed me the uniform. I changed in the bathroom and came out to see Dana dressed in all black. Black thong leotard, black boots, black stockings. Lean and mean. We agreed on a safe word to end it all and I could tap out if I wanted to and we started filming.

Dana stood in-front of the camera as I came in from the left, looking around.

"Where's my sensei?" I asked nervously which wasn't acting as I was becoming nervous about doing this.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore, I took care of him," Dana said in a callous tone as she smiled wickedly at me.

"You- you did what?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"Your sensei crossed me a long time ago. If I were you, I'd leave now or suffer the same fate," Dana said.

I got into a karate stance as Dana snickered at me.

"Alright big boy, I'll give you the first shot," Dana said in a cocky tone.

I threw a chop but Dana dodged it and laughed at me, so I threw another one that she dodged again with ease.

"This your first sparring session? I'm going to prove that wrestling is stronger than karate!" Dana said as I threw a feeble kick that she sidestepped. I tried to throw a punch but she grabbed my hand and dug a chop of her own into the side of my neck. I fell to both knees groaning as Dana stood above me, demanding that I get back up. I got back up and went back into a stance and faced off with Dana.

"Bow to me," Dana demanded in a stern voice.

Dana planted her boot right into my abdomen and I did bow from having the wind knocked out of me. My arms were wrapped around my sides as Dana pulled me up into a headlock and started to squeeze. I could nothing but try and push me head out as she walked me around the room, talking smack. Dana finally let go and I got back into a karate stance and threw a punch but she grabbed it and threw me into a vicious hammerlock. As she wrenched my arm backwards and tried to pull it out of my socket, she once again paraded me around the room for the camera to see. She finally stopped in-front of the camera and told me to look into the camera and say hello the world but I refused to. Dana finally let go and pushed me off screen as I came back in an found her bent over with her hands behind her back.

"C'mon, put me in a headlock dojo boy. Free of charge," Dana said in a sarcastic tone.

I grabbed her head and right away she locked her arms around my waist and lifted me high into the air. I was nodded my head no and had a look of terror on my face as she easily walked me around the room before stopping in-front of the camera. She dropped my tailbone right onto her knee in a violent atomic drop that had me writhing in pain. I looked at the camera and saw my reflection and realized that this was all in the name of friendship. Dana pushed me off her knee and began circling me, telling me to get up and fight. I got back up and tried to tackle Dana to the ground but she reversed me and I ended up flat on my stomach. Dana locked in a painful reverse headscissors and squeezed hard asking me if I gave up. I couldn't say much between the groans escaping my mouth so Dana did ten push-ups while locking me in the hold. She asked me and I couldn't say much so she did ten more push-ups. I finally tapped the floor three times and Dana let me out of the hold but gave me no chance to get a breather in as she grabbed my legs for a painful Boston Crab.

Have I told you I've never been put in any of these holds?

Dana started standing and the pain was intense right of the back, my back being bent at an awful angle. I tried doing advanced yoga once to impress a girl and my back felt like this after the session. Standing up, she could continue to bend my back at this angle but she slowly began to sit herself down. The pain was immense as I felt my back crack (The good way) in a couple spots as I tried to do a push up, but failed. I grabbed her boot to try and throw her off balance but she blocked it right away. I could do nothing but tap the mat three times frantically before she let go of the hold mercifully. I tried to get up but Dana placed her boot on my back and pushed me back down to the mat before stepping on my back and walking to the other side. It hurt like hell after the previous move as she dragged me to my feet using my jacket. I tried to go into a stance but Dana laughed at me and slapped me into an abdominal stretch, twisting my body like I was her personal Stretch Armstrong.. She was also bending the same arm she had attacked with the hammerlock and it was double the pleasure, double the pain. My ribcage was also exposed and Dana licked her hand and slammed it against them, causing me to howl in pain. Dana did it again and let go of the hold, giving me a temporary before before she hauled me to my feet again for more punishment. Dana easily lifted me up in a Fireman's Carry and spun me around the room in a light, pain-free Airplane Spin. I felt completely at piece for a few moments before Dana put me down and started to feel dizzy. I was seeing double before I stumbled over to the couch. I could see Dana untying her boot as I got back up walked righting into a shot to the stomach followed by a boot to the back. I didn't feel a thing but I went down hard to sell the blows. As Dana stood above, I wondered what wonderful hold she'd apply to me next.

Dana grabbed my ankles and locked them in underneath her armpits, bent over and demanded that I give up my wrists but I refused to. So she slapped me in the liver and I gave up my wrists as she pulled me off the floor in a move called The Porch Swing. I was trapped and in the air feeling more pain in my back and body in general. I tried to twist and squirm my way out of the hold but I failed and all I could do was scream out loud. As she continued to bend my back, I closed my eyes and finally screamed out my submission as Dana dropped me flat on my face. It wasn't over yet as Dana stepped on the back of my thighs and intertwined my lower legs around her own. In a flash she had me up in the air in a excruciating ceiling hold, forcing me to stare up at the ceiling. I was already screaming at Dana cackled at my pain and my failed attempts to break free of the hold. I found myself screaming my submission but Dana refused to let go until I screamed it out again. Dana got me down and once again gave me a moment of rest while she stood over, laughing at my futile effort.

Dana took a set on the couch as I slowly got back up, checking an invisible watch, mocking me once more. Once I was on my feet, Dana went right to work and locked me in a front-face lock but didn't squeeze. She freed one hand to put my arm behind her head and lifted me in the air and held me there for a suplex. The blood rushed to my head rather quickly and Dana brought me down with a violent suplex. The pain was intense and all over my back as I screamed and arched up immediately as Dana got me back up and put me in position once more. Another lift followed by a delay as I begged her to put me down and she obliged with another devastating suplex. The pain was searing and all over my body at this point as she dragged me to my feet once more and this time it was a quick and violent snap suplex causing me to sit up before comically laying down. I could only moan at this point since screaming required effort as Dana pinned me..

Dana pulls my shoulder up, giving a sinister grin to the camera.

"I've broken his body, now it's time to break his spirit," Dana said to the camera as she dragged me up to a standing position.

Dana scooped me up and slammed me down onto the mat, the same pain that I had felt during the suplexes was worsened. I had no time to moan as she pulled me up and slammed me on the floor again giving me a moment to writhe in pain and moan. She got me up again and scooped me up and walked me around the room before slamming me hard onto the mat, bringing all her weight on me and driving the air out of my body too. My back was on fire at this point but I was still in high spirits knowing we had laid this all out a few days ago.

"Now, I'm going to give you an out. If you admit right now that wrestling is stronger than karate, I'll end this right now and let you leave," Dana said.

"Never!" I shouted as Dana pulled me up to my feet and I could barely stand at this point.

Dana scooped me up into a bearhug, trapping my hands and bringing my feet off the floor. I began to moan as Dana squeezed away and I bent my knees to show off her strength. She also had her knuckles one on of her hands against my back and was grinding it in for added emphasis. I rolled my head around and desperately tried to pull her off me and started to fade out.

"SAY IT!" Dana demanded.

"Wrestling *moans* wrestling is stronger *gasps*" I responded running out of breath.

"Stronger than?" Dana cockily asked.

"*exasperated breath* Wrestling *screams* is *groans* stronger *rapid breathing* than karate" I said meekly as Dana let go of me as I crumpled to the mat, out of it. Dana looked down at me and mouthed good job. Dana bent down and grabbed my belt and ripped it off me.

"My..*pained breath* belt," I said out of breath.

Dana placed her boot on-top of my chest and held the belt high in the air and smiled at the camera. She even put it around her waist as the camera faded out.

After the shoot, Dana helped me out and she could clearly see that I was hurting. She helped me to the bathroom and I took a hot shower for about twenty minutes and it helped. I changed out into my regular clothes and she gave me a percocet which I gladly downed with a glass of water. She thanked me superfluously for helping her out of this bind as I left and hell, I got a kiss on the cheek out of it. It took me a bit to go upstairs but in that time, I concocted the lie that I went on a long bike ride and played a game of baseball while my dad was at work for when I got up the next morning. It would work.

The things you do for neighbors though....

Last edited by gameking; 21-Jul-17 at 03:57.
Old 20-Jul-17, 23:55
Points: 3,580, Level: 25 Points: 3,580, Level: 25 Points: 3,580, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Helping a Neighbor

A triumphant return by the king of the story section
Old 21-Jul-17, 08:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Great story, Rich. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Damn, I'd love to have a neighbour like Dana.
Old 22-Jul-17, 01:17
gameking

Thanks guys. This was the first story I've enjoyed writing in awhile.

More King stories to come.
Old 25-Jul-17, 01:07
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Dana's dominance was captivating, and the end was heartwarming. A superb story.
Old 25-Jul-17, 05:23
gameking

Thanks. A lot of the story is true. I lived in Cudahy (Town in Wisconsin) for fifteen years, there's a valve factory and I lived on Birchwood Avenue in a duplex with a variety of neighbors. And yes, one of them painted their entire home velvet purple just to piss off my landlord. The best stories have always mixed real life into fiction, I believe.

The whole Dana thing however, not true. Sorry guys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 08:09
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The fact that it is a made up story that incorporates real life experiences to give the descriptions flavour and clarity just completely ruins the whole thing for me, Rich. Damn, you had me believing that a really hot older neighbour introduced you to the pleasures of wrestling with women. I don't think I can ever trust you again.

Well, on second thought, at least this time you didn't call yourself a jobber and proceed to win nearly every fight. All is forgiven!

I think you are right, mate. Fantasy stories that have a grain of truth sometimes feel more emotional and real. I also think this premise was a good one, with pretty believable motivations. I just appreciate you writing it for us. Thanks again.
Old 12-Apr-18, 23:35
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amazing story....wish i had a neighbor like that...
Old 14-Apr-18, 03:30
gameking

Thank you. Probably the best story I’ve written, sadly it got buried under the multitude of kid stories that polluted the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-19, 02:44
gameking

When you've been battling writers block for close to a year and every sequel idea you've came up with has failed...you feel like this:

Alas, a new installment in this story is actually being written and will actually be out this week. I know, I'm frigging amazed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: