Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-16, 16:46
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Olympic muscle vs celebrity muscle

People might be taking the stamina thing too far. Do you forget that going up against a bigger opponent is tiring in itself? When I boxed when I was a 140-150 lb teenager I could spar 6 rounds with the 120 lb kid who was smaller than me but when I was in there with the aggressive 175 lb kid I was tired as hell in 2 rounds. I guess it helps that she's strong but that can still wear you out instead of just thinking that Simone would have this huge stamina advantage.
Old 12-Aug-16, 17:49
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People might be taking the stamina thing too far. Do you forget that going up against a bigger opponent is tiring in itself? When I boxed when I was a 140-150 lb teenager I could spar 6 rounds with the 120 lb kid who was smaller than me but when I was in there with the aggressive 175 lb kid I was tired as hell in 2 rounds. I guess it helps that she's strong but that can still wear you out instead of just thinking that Simone would have this huge stamina advantage.
What did you think of Zac vs Laura campos and vs samara buckler?
Old 12-Aug-16, 18:07
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Two things:

- She is about half his strength based on size and muscle alone

- How will she get a body scissors? She is 4"8, if anything, he has a better chance of getting a scissors on her[/QUOTE]

She doesn't need to be stronger than him to beat him. If she does get a scissors on him, I doubt he could break free. Her small size would let her wrap tightly against him and crush him. Anybody that has experienced a gymnast scissors probably knows what I mean

As for how she does it, well that would be the fun of watching to see if she could. She would have a huge advantage in flexibility and balance if not in stamina too. Also she is a champion, albeit in another sport, but you cannot get to that level without being extremely competitive.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 12-Aug-16 at 19:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:20
Banned
Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsxqaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two things:

- She is about half his strength based on size and muscle alone

- How will she get a body scissors? She is 4"8, if anything, he has a better chance of getting a scissors on her
Quote:
She doesn't need to be stronger than him to beat him. If she does get a scissors on him, I doubt he could break free. Her small size would let her wrap tightly against him and crush him. Anybody that has experienced a gymnast scissors probably knows what I mean

As for how she does it, well that would be the fun of watching to see if she could. She would have a huge advantage in flexibility and balance if not in stamina too. Also she is a champion, albeit in another sport, but you cannot get to that level without being extremely competitive.
Again, you haven't read anything I posted.

1. She is 4"8, he is 5"8, her legs are short and chunky. If anyone is going to be getting a scissorhold, it'll be him. His legs are longer. In fact, his reach in general is longer. If you couple that with his superior size and immensely superior strength, he will easily be able to pin her down

2. Again, such weirdly vague logic. She trains for gymnastics, not for grappling. The endurance isn't 100% transferrable, to get good endurance in a sport you need to practice it. Even IF she did practice, she wouldn't be rolling with men who outweigh her by 6 stone and who have a lot of muscle mass. Do you realize how quickly the smaller person would tire out? Have you ever grappled as a novice against a much larger person?

This weird notion that she has more endurance is unsettling. A woman of her size who is moderately trained would struggle with a much larger male, let alone one who is untrained

If you asked in any other forum whether a 4"8, 100lb untrained gymnast could beat a 5"8, 170lb muscular male, they'd laugh you off.

This isn't a "small" strength advantage. He is literally more than double if not more than her strength. He could ragdoll her.

The only reason you're saying she'll win is because of fantasy and delusion. This isn't the real world. Just because her legs would look cool in a ScissorVixens video, doesn't mean she can beat muscular guys.
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is the point.

If you face a larger opponent you tire quicker. If you are an untrained female who is outweighed by 6 stone by a muscular male who is trying to win, you will get destroyed.
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:26
Last Achievements

I note you haven't responded about samara vs Zac or at you going to claims she is tiny compared to him too lol
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtango [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What did you think of Zac vs Laura campos and vs samara buckler?
Unless these women are trained or comparable in size, then there is no reason to assume that any of these women will win.

Someone like Zac Efron would destroy petite untrained Gymnasts or celebrities like Britney Spears.
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtango [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I note you haven't responded about samara vs Zac or at you going to claims she is tiny compared to him too lol
So what's her height, weight, training and lifts at? You gave no information beside one picture.
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is hilarious..... How delusional people on this site are is very funny.

Forget the lack of experience on both sides.... He is a foot taller and much much stronger.

Anyone else read Nunes (UFC Champion) getting beaten by a male and her response.

Go back to your fanboy fantasies......
Agreed. I have little training in grappling and I could beat these gymnasts.
Old 12-Aug-16, 19:33
Last Achievements

Some more pictures of Zac and samara

I will try and find her stats but at the same time we don't know zacs so why you assume he is bigger every time lol it's like you refuse to admit he can be beaten

According to her Instagram she has 16.5' biceps - definitely bigger than efrons his are 14' at best

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by redtango; 12-Aug-16 at 19:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post: