Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-16, 18:40
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Friend Proposes Scissors

So I live and work in the Middle East, which is a deadzone for sessions as you can imagine. Wrestlers do travel occasionally, but only to the rich gulf states and not where I live out in the boonies.

Nevertheless, I have an Israeli friend who spends part of the year in Tel Aviv. As she's a lesbian, she's been one of only girls I've ever admitted my fetish too. She is very entertained by my scissoring and leg fixation. She's about 5-4 and built like a tank, and I've always joked with her that she would be great at this kind of domination work, much to her amusement.

So imagine my surprise when she sent me a picture of her spandex-clad legs recently with the accompanying text, "So about that strangulation fetish of yours....think you could survive?" Her massive, muscular thighs were practically bulging out of her pants. At a loss for words, I asked what she meant and she said how she wanted to wrestle when I come to visit Israel. She went on to threaten that when I wasn't being choked out, she would suffocate me with her glutes; another flawless feature.

It caught me completely by surprise, but now I am thrilled at the thought of it. She's a novice for sure, but already has the strength and build to be incredible at it. Her thighs would simply engulf my head.

So I'm psyched for the meeting a few months away, and I will definitely report back when it happens.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-16, 19:00
Wrestlingfan80

Default Re: Friend Proposes Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav_Guy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I live and work in the Middle East, which is a deadzone for sessions as you can imagine. Wrestlers do travel occasionally, but only to the rich gulf states and not where I live out in the boonies.

Nevertheless, I have an Israeli friend who spends part of the year in Tel Aviv. As she's a lesbian, she's been one of only girls I've ever admitted my fetish too. She is very entertained by my scissoring and leg fixation. She's about 5-4 and built like a tank, and I've always joked with her that she would be great at this kind of domination work, much to her amusement.

So imagine my surprise when she sent me a picture of her spandex-clad legs recently with the accompanying text, "So about that strangulation fetish of yours....think you could survive?" Her massive, muscular thighs were practically bulging out of her pants. At a loss for words, I asked what she meant and she said how she wanted to wrestle when I come to visit Israel. She went on to threaten that when I wasn't being choked out, she would suffocate me with her glutes; another flawless feature.

It caught me completely by surprise, but now I am thrilled at the thought of it. She's a novice for sure, but already has the strength and build to be incredible at it. Her thighs would simply engulf my head.

So I'm psyched for the meeting a few months away, and I will definitely report back when it happens.
Mah kore achi? I'm also living in Israel (Oleh Chadash) since March. I come from Europe and I feel like Israeli women are much more open minded to that then women from Europe. Did you ever try to ask a women here for doing it to you?
Old 08-Nov-16, 19:10
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Last Achievements

I've never been there myself. Always wanted to. I live in a much less pleasant place.

But yes, Israeli women are beautiful and very open-minded. It was like she was reading my mind the way she talked. lol

Are there any Israeli session wrestlers you know of there?
Old 08-Nov-16, 20:32
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Last Achievements

wow....what a great friend to have!
Old 09-Nov-16, 13:21
Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

WOW!!! Lucky guy. Myself and I'm sure everyone else reading this is envious as hell. Enjoy it to the max. Sounds like she might want to use your face for her pleasure.
Old 09-Nov-16, 13:33
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav_Guy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never been there myself. Always wanted to. I live in a much less pleasant place.

But yes, Israeli women are beautiful and very open-minded. It was like she was reading my mind the way she talked. lol

Are there any Israeli session wrestlers you know of there?
I live in Israel, I am not sure there are session wrestlers or I just don't know any. Lucky you
Old 09-Nov-16, 18:00
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Very jealous! Defo let us know how you get on
Old 10-Nov-16, 05:38
Points: 6,298, Level: 33 Points: 6,298, Level: 33 Points: 6,298, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Very nice.
So, about that picture she sent you, can you post it? Would love to see those thighs