Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-17, 17:54
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

In this case she does not advertise as a wrestler, she advertises as a pro domme in North Carolina. So it was partly by bad for trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. But on my side of it I would prefer she be honest and tell me what she will/will not do.

If anyone wants her name please PM and I'll be glad to share it with you. But unless you are shopping for pro dommes in eastern NC I doubt you'd run into her. She's not on any of the wrestling sites.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-17, 19:28
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was an absolute sweet heart so I would never drop her name or give her a bad review, it's just heartbreaking because if she used the amazing body she has for squeezing goobers like me she would be a force of nature.
These are the ones I get sad about. Great body, athletic, friendly (or the equivalent for a domme), just has no 'spark' for wrestling. Missed it byyyy that much.
All of that applies based on expectations, I've had sessions with certain dommes based around other things and enjoyed those. Depending on her rate I'd probably be interested in spending an hour or 2 with this girl.
Lately Twitter's been useful for warning me off certain cases like Jasmine Mendez, she's sort of a mix between the 2 complaints in this thread, waste of an awesome body and a bad/entitled attitude.
Old 02-May-17, 19:47
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah, this gal has a lovely golden brown complexion from living at the beach and has a nursing background. She has her own sweet little session pad in a historic downtown area, rents out the back 3 rooms of an old house.

When I showed up to meet her I was wowed by how powerful she looked in person, not weightlifter powerful but easily 5'9" barefoot and well over 6 foot in the heels she was wearing. She has nice naturally broad shoulders and thick legs without being even remotely fat or overly muscular.

She told me right from the start of our session it would be a "both get what we want" experience, which sounded good to me, I just figured she meant that she would enjoy choking and squeezing me half to death. Turns out she meant that we would be doing some violet wand play, some light horse crop whipping, and mummification. She did offer a happy ending which was a first for me at the time. But I still felt like I was a bit mislead since I was planning for and had described a completely different experience from what actually happened. If I had been fortunate enough to go home with her randomly from a bar and get treated to that type of experience for free it would have been epic. But not what I was planning to pay for.

I've debated whether or not to send her some videos of sleepers and scissors to see if she'd agree to focusing only on that for two hours, but something tells me there's a disconnect that even if she agreed to it I'd get there and she'd still want to shock me and playfully whip me for 2/3rds of the time. She's very into strap-on play which I made clear was 1000% no-go for me.

On the bright side her rates were very good as well, I paid $350 for two hours and she provided the space.

I have another Domme in my hometown of Raleigh who actually does a great choking/scissor session. I'd be glad to refer her to anyone looking for that. Check out Mistress Olivia Rose, she is wonderful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 07:39
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehuls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want to wrestle with a lady that is enjoying herself (or at least is pretending to do so ;-)), I want the session to be mutual fun, and that clearly was not the case here. I have had a wrestlingsesison before with a girl that was really bad at wrestling, but she was having so much fun and was so passionate in trying that I still liked the session very much. The best wrestling sessions are the ones where you are wondering if the girl you are wrestling is enjoying it even more than you do.
The only session girls I know of that seem to enjoy themselves wrestling are VeVe Lane and Helen von Mott. The rest just see it as easy money, though some like Amber Deluca are masters at making themselves appear interested
Old 03-May-17, 11:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only session girls I know of that seem to enjoy themselves wrestling are VeVe Lane and Helen von Mott. The rest just see it as easy money, though some like Amber Deluca are masters at making themselves appear interested
I think it's a lot higher percentage than that, but we might have seen different ladies. I haven't done competitive in a long time, I'm a little old for it, but semi-competitive, and playing around with holds and pins, most of the ladies I've met have enjoyed it. Indra, Julie Squeeze, Orlando, Skylar Rene, Venom, Jennifer Thomas, Tyler Dare (Those are I think my only sessions the last 5 years or so), all seemed to enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-17, 05:20
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it's a lot higher percentage than that, but we might have seen different ladies. I haven't done competitive in a long time, I'm a little old for it, but semi-competitive, and playing around with holds and pins, most of the ladies I've met have enjoyed it. Indra, Julie Squeeze, Orlando, Skylar Rene, Venom, Jennifer Thomas, Tyler Dare (Those are I think my only sessions the last 5 years or so), all seemed to enjoy it.
You can add many names like Antscha, Axa Jay, Scorpion, Tia . . .

Of course there are many girls too who think that it’s an easy way to earn money and who are not into it.
Old 06-May-17, 08:46
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

The only time I really wasnīt satisfied after a session was with London from London.
While I canīt say that she didnīt put enough effort in the fight, it looked to me that she didnīt really care too much about what I wanted in the session.

The odd thing about it, after the session she asked me if I liked the session, and I didnīt want to argue with her (what for ?), so I didnīt say anything bad, and she was convinced herself that she was a 10....

From the many sessions I did, not all were fully satisfying, but I wouldnīt consider any other a bad experience.
Old 06-Oct-17, 04:13
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I posted in this thread once before and had another bad experience not long after. My first ever session was a disaster and I was not willing or able to pay alot of money again. So I went to craigslist (ive posted ads for years before and had some decent hits...I just never actually followed through). Some lady just a few years older than I replied. She was well spoken, understood what I wanted, sent pictures, she was able to host, and was cheap...under $100 cheap. So we set up a time and met one afternoon.

1. Looked nothing like her pictures because they were from a photoshoot from about 7 years before.
2. There were kids toys everywhere in her apartment. Apparently she had just given birth a couple of months before.
3. She was married. Her and and her husband were swingers.
4. About 20 mins into the session she revealed she was pregnant and squirted me with breastmilk form her tit.
5. Tried to push butt stuff on me.
6. Tried to have sex with me on her husbands bed. She tried sucking my dick but i was so turned off it didnt even wiggled.
7. Clearly didnt shower before our session.

It was less than desirable. Im a nice guy and wouldve felt bad just walking out on her especially since she was trying so hard. So after she dropped all these bombs on me I diverted the focus to ballbusting and footworship. I can deal with that but my face did not belong between her legs or under her ass. She actually had very nice feet and she let me play with them and kiss them for a bit while she watched tv. She was a very nice girl and I paid her for the effort. But i learned my lesson...stay away from craigslist.
Old 11-Nov-17, 22:29
Banned
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 58.8% Activity: 58.8% Activity: 58.8%

I've had a couple. where the girls pussy smelled really bad.

Added after 17 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Back in the day, I did a horrible session with Melissa Coates...this is like 15 years ago...she wasn't all there...just wanted to lay down and wasn't into it on any level. Plus, she didn't look like herself anymore or at least not what I expected at the time. I ended it early...you can't win them all.

Another old one that didn't work out on one level was Heather Policky...she was pretty lazy in the session. BUT her legs and physique were so magnificent it was ok by me...so I guess it did work out. She was one that could afford to provide lazy service cause of her awesome physique. Still, you want the girl to be into it somewhat, you know.

The first one I ever did was about 18 years ago with Malibu. She was game and eager, but a let down from a conditioning standpoint...let's just call her offseason and older than I expected at the time.

In all three cases, I shouldn't have been surprised if I had done a better job researching.
I had a session with makibu. she facesat me. she smelled god awful down there

Last edited by hammond; 11-Nov-17 at 22:29.
Old 12-Nov-17, 00:20
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lately Twitter's been useful for warning me off certain cases like Jasmine Mendez, she's sort of a mix between the 2 complaints in this thread, waste of an awesome body and a bad/entitled attitude.
I had a good session with Jasmine. Not a wrestling session but I didn't think she did that anyway.