Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Dec-17, 18:14
Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New girlfriend is into beatdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know the veracity of this story, but did she took bjj classes or something like that?
She's done a little boxing training. I've showed her chokes and scissors and that stuff. We're from the south and she's kind of a tomboy. She also is a bit of a masochist at times so she understands, I guess?

She's short, about 5 feet tall. She was a gymnast in school so she has some thick legs even though she's on the skinny side. I'm definitely going to have to invest in some gloves for her though haha. Those bare fists to the lip are no joke!

As far as why someone would like beatdowns, I can only speak for myself but I just like the feeling of being dominated and pushing my limits. I don't really fight back so the feeling of getting ACTUALLY beat up is scary and really really sexy in the moment.

Got another "match" with her tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sup10 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 21:54
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

That is awesome. Sounds like you are a lucky man. I can only dream of the day my wife will enjoy beating the shit out of me like that. You should ask her if you can record your beatdown, then share it with the group! We wont tell..
Old 11-Dec-17, 22:56
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

I met a girl who had at first no clue what I was asking for. When I asked her to beat my belly hard and fast she was hesitating, not sure about it, not sure how much power she should give. I asked her to unleash her beast, not caring about me...but she still wasn´t going more into it. So I stopped asking for it and we went to some more playful wrestling. We were struggling playfully on the sofa and when she learned how much effect she had with her legs when she had me in a headscissors, she was getting excited by the force she had. Her legs were rock hard and she was realizing with a bit surprise, how strong she was, and how much effect the situation had on me, in double sense, of being under her control and being aroused by her power at the same time. This was the turning point, the moment where she was opening her mind and her lust into providing me her power. She sat down on my legs, pushed my arms behind my head with one arm and used her free hand to start hammering into my belly with brute force. She was losing all her reservation, pushed my hands aside my body and covered them by her thighs, pressing them firm against me. Now she had both hands free and she was slamming my belly and my breast full force for more than one minute. I was nearly going to black out from it, stopped moving and was really exhausted in a comfortable but painful way. She was getting horny from it and sat on my face for her satisfaction. From that day she had learned what was this about. And she loved it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 08:41
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

My wife had some martial arts training as a kid and now she's doing some routines at the gym that simulate martial arts as well. She's feminine, though strong and agile.

She usually isn't in the mood for a tussle because unloading me that way steals from her vanilla sex and also she doesn't like the idea of hurting me.

That changes when I smuggle a little alcohol in her system. Then the inhibition backs down and she becomes less hesitant to punch and kick. I like to challenge to a boxing style match. Even though it's rigged for me to lose by "KO", she sometimes loses control and hits me almost for real, introducing the styles she has learned even if unrelated to boxing (elbows, knees, etc). And boy does she hit me well. Of course, as soon as she feels she has done it she backs up and I have to tell her it was nothing.

I wouldn't raise it from there because we're in the brink of getting hurt for real, and I only enjoy the fantasy of it.

Last edited by mixed; 12-Dec-17 at 08:44. Reason: Examples
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 23:32
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's done a little boxing training. I've showed her chokes and scissors and that stuff. We're from the south and she's kind of a tomboy. She also is a bit of a masochist at times so she understands, I guess?

She's short, about 5 feet tall. She was a gymnast in school so she has some thick legs even though she's on the skinny side. I'm definitely going to have to invest in some gloves for her though haha. Those bare fists to the lip are no joke!

As far as why someone would like beatdowns, I can only speak for myself but I just like the feeling of being dominated and pushing my limits. I don't really fight back so the feeling of getting ACTUALLY beat up is scary and really really sexy in the moment.

Got another "match" with her tonight!
"The southern tomboy" is definitely a main type that's into wrestling. See: Tyler Dare, among others.
Old 15-Dec-17, 08:30
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Sounds cool I imagine it does get scary too. Getting the crap beat out of you frequently I'd be a little concerned about concussions, especially if she landed a solid shot right on mark.
Old 16-Dec-17, 08:27
fr12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"The southern tomboy" is definitely a main type that's into wrestling. See: Tyler Dare, among others.
What makes is scary for you?
Old 28-Dec-17, 04:16
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
think you meant to quote previous poster, not me
Old 03-Jan-18, 08:17
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Getting punched kicked in the face & squeezed unconscious I know would be more than a little scary for me..
Old 03-Jan-18, 09:58
Points: 173, Level: 3 Points: 173, Level: 3 Points: 173, Level: 3

goodjob