Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should I Ask the Famous Question and Get Paris to be my Wrestling Buddy?
YES -- ask her to show you some moves, it'll be worth it 31 54.39%
YES -- it'll be "fun" to roll around with her 18 31.58%
NO -- are you crazy?! She'd kill you 2 3.51%
Do it -- and tell us how much you're still hurting after that 11 19.30%
Nah -- forget grappling buddies and ask her out 4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-Jan-18, 14:11
BJJBlondeLover

Default *100% TRUE*Recount/Experience - Pretty Like the City, Deadly Like a Python

Hi all, this is my second true experience/recount that I’m choosing to write about. This is a completely separate “story” from the first one. Upon request, I spent more time trying to remember all the little details and words from all the conversations said during these events. I really hope this helps you vicariously experience what Ive had the fortune of expierencing. Like last time, you can PM me any questions you have and I’ll gladly answer. Im sure this experience will answer many of them

If you liked the story plz leave a "thanks" and give feedback!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

*This is a 100% true experience – none of the events are exaggerated. While the wording in the conversations are not verbatim accurate, they are for the most part what was said.*

September 10th – it’s been several days, a few weeks, since that very fateful day I met the sexily skilled and strong Paris. School officially started a week ago, but ever since that hot day in August, I’ve been searching desperately for even the slightest glimpse of that beautiful blonde 18 year-old vixen on campus to calm my desires. Since she mentioned she was rushing [her sorority], I’ve pulled all stops with my fraternity to see if we had any coinciding events and to find out where hers would be held. Each rush event of [her sorority] I’d get near, there’d be too many of those ambitious, attractive little freshmen running around for me to get close enough to her. After 5 days of frantically searching for her, I’d taken a good, long look at myself before I realized the truth – I was obsessed with this beautiful 18 year-old. I didn’t think the age difference made it creepy or wrong at all; I’m only 3 years older than her. And besides, upperclassmen like me date underclassmen all the time. Anyways…my desperate search seemed hopeless at this point – I didn’t see her when I walked around campus to go to class; I didn’t see her in the campus gym; it was like she didn’t even go to the same school as me. I’d pretty much given up at this point until I realized that I had one last-ditch resort to turn to if it meant finding the precious beauty that is Paris: Daniel. Keep in mind, at this point I haven’t spoken to Daniel since that day – yes, that warm Sunday afternoon when he got his ass handed to him by Paris. I texted him and casually tried to bring Paris into the conversation. It went something like:

Me: so are you rushing a frat too?

Dan: yep. Currently pledging [his frat]

Me: aw no way! Y not [my frat]? We’re honestly the classier one

Dan: eh ive heard we get better mixers with the hotter sororities. Ive heard you get some slutty ones, no offense
Me: fair enough. Speaking of hot sorority chicks, are you still talking to Paris??

Dan: lol yea. Y?

Me: just curious. I didn’t think u would be after well what happened

Dan: eh shes over it

Me: oh ok cool so do u know where she hangs the most?

Dan: lmao shes usually at the athletic center getting some crazy workout in

Me: u know what time shes usually there?

Dan: hella early, like at 5 lol

So THAT’s why I haven’t been seeing that voluptuously curvy blonde in the campus gym! She’s been going way earlier than I have!! As soon as I learned of this, I was absolutely giddy with excitement and planned to go into the gym at 5 in the morning sharp the next day.

There I am….in the gym lobby at 5 AM sharp. I waste little time and sit down at the bench, pretending to be looking at my phone while keeping my eyes glued on the doors, desperately wanting to see that undeniably gorgeous blonde walk in. About 5 minutes later…my heart just completely drops and time around me seems to stop. SHE walks in. Holy shit, it’s such a sight to behold. You wouldn’t believe my physical and emotional “excitement” upon seeing the beautiful 18 year-old. Paris walks in, with absolutely no makeup on, her messy long blonde hair up in a ponytail, in her light green t-shirt and black Nike short shorts – my God, those shorts – that just barely cover half of her thick, muscular, and juicy thighs that glisten under the light. I am utterly speechless at this point, and I’m fighting every urge to run up to this sexy blonde badass and kiss her on her naturally pouty lips – but that’d probably end up with me on the floor and then a hospital stretcher.

Paris doesn’t even see me at this point, and she just walks up to the receptionist and scans her card in. I just can’t stop staring at her beautiful backside. My God…my angle was incredible; I see just the perfect amount of Paris’ breasts and her curved back, and Paris’ PERFECTLY round and sculpted ass that is muscular and large enough to compliment her equally juicy and thick thighs that OOZE sex appeal with every golden inch of juicy muscle that I’ve been dreaming about for weeks. I’ve been fantasizing about being crushed and destroyed by Paris’ irresistibly beautiful body, and I have no doubt she is more than capable of doing it. Even though I know many attractive girls from my time in college and playing sports, Paris is the only one I think about nowadays – beating even my affections towards Crystal, who I had a very good time with back in August.

Even if it was covered by her tight, black short shorts, her amazingly gorgeous ass is easily her most noticeable feature from behind. Paris’ entire lower body was sculpted by the gods and seems to make her appear taller, as it considerably makes her upper body appear thinner than I remember from August. In fact, Paris seems to have lost some weight overall; her arms are noticeably thinner but no doubt still quite deadly. I spent enough time just mesmerized by Paris’ godly body and walk up to her as she was about to turn left and hit the weights.

I manage to get out of my throat, “Hey Paris, what’s up?” My heart sinks as she turns around and gazes into my eyes with her deep blue ones.

“….Hiiiiiiiii….. I know you, right???” The very sexy blonde ask confusedly, widening her very pretty eyes and letting her mouth hang open as she looks up into my eyes.

“Y-y-yeah! We –” I respond, before she cuts me off.

“Oh, wait, wait!! Jason, right? Daniel’s brother???” Paris asks excitedly, with a slight smile that has me both giddy and nervous at the same time.

I nervously laugh, “It’s J-Jake, and I’m his cousin.”

The tall, unbelievably gorgeous blonde in front of me giggles, “Oh that’s right… well, see ya around, Jake!!” before she gives me a soft smile and starts to walk away.

No. No way. I did not just waste countless hours of my life just to let her walk away like that. I needed much more time talking to her than that. I grab Paris by her arm before she left, and this is the moment when I first realize just how strong Paris’ upper body is. She has little fat; I’m grabbing thick, solid muscle that she’s likely getting ready to work on. Paris looks down at my hand on her arm with those big, pretty, blue eyes before she looks up at me with a very intimidating stare and stares me down, silently questioning what right I have to touch her. I immediately recoil my hand before she snaps it off and try again to continue the conversation.

I ask, “So are you still rushing [her sorority]?”, still trying to ignore her glare.

“No, I’m in [her actual sorority].” Paris responds, with a colder and annoyed tone that I saw back on the first day that I met her.

“Ah, right.” I awkwardly respond, feeling my face get red as Paris started to look the other way.

“….yeah,” Paris says before she slightly rolls those gorgeous blue eyes of hers and starts walking away.

I am mad shaking at this point, desperately wanting Paris to stay and talk to me some more. So I continue with “I’m actually in [my fraternity], so maybe I’ll see you whenever we have mixers! A lot of frats and sororities hang out outside of that, anyways.” I can feel Paris’ interest in talking to me just waning with every second as she continues to start walking away.

Paris boredly and uninterestingly mutters, “….okay, thanks for letting me know….” And with that, she’s well on her way away from me, walking directly to the free weight benches.

I silently beg her not to leave, to just stay and talk with me. I run back up to that tall, blonde, curvy, juicy beauty and ask, “So can I join you on your workout?”

After Paris picks up two 30 pound dumbbells, she snaps her pretty head towards me, blatantly rolls those big blue eyes, and snaps, “Okay, did you see me walk in here with anyone??? No…. So does it look like I wanted to workout with anyone???” with a lot of sass that I remember from back in August as she stares deep into my eyes, not flinching or showing any signs of backing down as she still holds the dumbbells with perfect posture.

I am utterly speechless and embarrassed by Paris at this point, and I really don’t remember saying anything else at this point and walked away. Before I leave, I turn around and see this beautiful 18 year-old athlete just killing it on her shoulder presses, doing several reps with those dumbbells that maybe I couldn’t even do. I walk out of the gym feeling like someone just punched me straight in the gut – and Paris’ sassy attitude and words were the painful jabs that hit me in just the right spots. I get in my car and go back home to my house, where I just pop open a cold beer and climb into bed, staying there the whole day and not even bothering to try and go to class. I’ll never forget how truly down I felt that day, knowing that the most perfect, beautiful, badass blonde I ever knew wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

I’m glad I didn’t give up then and there, for little did I know, my luck would turn for the better…

October 17th – time seemed to drag on and on for the past month and I half I have spent without talking to Paris. I’ve run into that blonde beauty only once in the gym since then during the very beginning of October. DAMN Paris looked so fucking fine in her tight pink tank top and black short shorts that barely covered her tight thighs. Though much less tan than she was back in September, Paris still looked so damn stunning and strong, with a noticeably thinner but toned frame. I couldn’t help myself the moment I saw her doing her routines and secretly took a picture of her as I left the gym. Thankfully, she didn’t notice – otherwise probably would’ve died from either her mercilessly beating my ass or from embarrassment. I’ve gone on thinking at this point that I’d likely never have the chance to properly talk to her again and thought about giving up altogether. October 17th, the night of my fraternity’s annual traditional Fall party, was a night that I’ll be forever thankful for.

It’s just gonna be another usual night, I’m just taking a date to a party. I’m gonna have a few drinks, get buzzed, have a good time. Nothing out of the ordinary, I thought. So I go, it’s the usual. Guys are dressed in formal-ish clothes, our dates are dressed much more relaxed – it’s the tradition for this party. My date, Kristen, wasn’t saying or doing anything interesting to keep me reeled in, so I zoned out as always. And then….I see HER walk into the room with Daniel. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes!! I see Paris lighting up the room as she walks in, looking so beautiful and brilliant as ever, walking over to a group of people standing before greeting “Heyyy!!!” and smiling her very pretty smile that hard my heart racing before she hugs a girl. Paris laughs and smiles while the unbelievably gorgeous beauty chats it up with a whole bunch of guys. I’d had enough of just sitting here, taking in her beauty and listening to her laugh with other guys. The feelings return to my legs again, and I get up and walk on over to Paris, who is still chatting with a good-looking guy that I wanted to punch out of my way right now. Before I can even get the words out of my mouth, I am just overtaken by how drop-dead gorgeous Paris looks tonight, with her sexy long blonde hair in a very suggestive southern girl pigtails look, wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed off her thinner arms, and those very TIGHT daisy dukes that just weren’t short enough, covering barely half her noticeably thinner but still thick-looking thighs that I just wanted to eat up then and there. My God, Paris looks incredible here tonight… her beautiful blue eyes widening as she smiled and laughed…. I didn’t notice til now just how juicy Paris looked tonight, even if her fall tan was gone now. I actually think Paris looks prettier less tan and more her natural, fair-colored skin tone. Paris has lost some considerable weight; I can tell by the way her arms, face, and legs look overall sleeker. Still, she makes my heart race and I could tell she’s definitely one of those girls that we all stare at on campus when she’s not looking. Damn, she looks so fucking beautiful here….her perfect shiny lips have me fantasizing about so many things this badass vixen could do to me….

The unbelievably beautiful blonde must have noticed me just drooling over her, as Paris turns over to me and looks up to my face and says, “Oh, hey.”

I snap back to reality quickly enough to respond with, “Sup Paris? How’s it going?”

Paris laughs, “Oh ya know….just hangin’ in there!”

I say, “Oh yeah? How’s life as a freshman? What major are you again?”

Paris smiles her very pretty smile and proudly giggled, “Bioengineering…but, I might wanna do nursing instead.”

I was totally astonished by this. “Wow! That’s a tough one, hats off to you for trying that as a freshman. Brains and brawn, huh?” I was very careful to consciously avoid saying “brains and beauty” in order to prevent outright flirting with this amazingly beautiful 18 year-old who I’ve all but completely fallen for.

Paris shoots her eyes up and grins, making a very cute face before she brags, “Yeah, well…I try!!” and laughed.

I take this opportunity while she’s laughing it up to say, “Oh and I think it’s really cool that you know martial arts. That was so awesome the way you handled Dan.”

The blonde badass squints her big, pretty eyes in confusion before shouting, “OHH!!! Yeah! That’s right!!” before she giggles very loudly and sexily, which makes my heart completely pound with excitement. Paris giggles, with one of her eyes still half-closed from laughter, “I forgot you were there for that!! He sure didn’t forget it!!!”

At this point, the crowd around us has cleared out, and it’s just me and the undeniably sexy Paris right here, right now. Damn, I so badly want to meet her perfect lips with mine right now… I laugh with her and say, “So how did…you two …..get to talking again after –”

The slender blonde cuts me off with her very seductive giggle, “Oh, you mean after I BEAT HIS ASS????” as she turns back to face Daniel at the table, catching his attention, before she grins at him, to which he just pitifully soft-smiles back and looks around him. Paris then continues with a bright smile, “Yeah, I told him to get his bitchass over it….and he [laughs while looking up with her eyes innocently] asked me to just drop it. I didn’t really care either way, so I just acted like it never happened – not my fault he acts all weird about it!” Again, there’s that sassiness I’ve come to expect from this extremely alluring 18 year-old.

Now that I’ve gotten calmer in talking with the very slender Paris, I begin to fully look at the marvelous beauty standing in front of me. Her big, round eyes are perfectly eye-shadowed tonight, her fair skin lighting up the room. Paris’ arms seem to have lost a bit of girth, though I know that it’s because of the fat-burning from the hard work she’s been putting in at the gym. And those legs….DAMN, I’d give anything to have them wrapped around me right now….every inch of muscle slowly constricting me into submission, my life at her total mercy. If you could only see my view right now….her thighs have slimmed down quite a bit, but they could still no doubt crush any average male in this house and make him her bitch – not exaggerating at all. And if Paris didn’t feel like choking the life out of us into submission, I have no doubt she could use her muscle-filled thighs to knock our lights out with their kicks. Each second I spend glancing at those gams and get a whiff of her lovely perfume, my brain uncontrollably sends nerve signals to my groin, hardening and solidifying my manhood until it feels like I may burst in front of her.

Paris flips her golden blonde hair off her shoulder before the elegant beauty asks me, “So, what about you?? What’s your plan in life?” I’m somehow surprised by this question, even though I’ve answered it so many times. It’s probably because I was half-expecting Paris to freak out and slap me for sneaking so many peaks at her incredibly fit body while she’s looking away.

I stutter, “Uh, I guess something healthcare-related. I’m still figuring it out, I switched majors last year.” I’m really anxious at this point; I can feel my hand shaking as I’m excitedly trying to shift the conversation back to Paris’ athleticism and skill.

Paris laughs, “Ohh, yeah? Well, I’d better get my shit together before I end up like you then!” before she gives me a light jab to my arm, scraping the fat and making me scream, “Augh! Shit!”

Paris gives a very loud giggle as she covers her mouth, “Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry! I’m too used to doing that to my friends!! It’s a bad habit!”

I say, “Nah, don’t worry about it! Dang, that was good!” before taking the perfect opportunity to shift the conversation back to Paris’ martial arts background. I add, “Wait, so you mentioned that you’ve been taking Taekwondo –” before I have to stop because the natural beauty is busy hugging another girl, who’s leaving the house. I try to continue, “So you uh…” before Paris keeps talking it up with yet another girl who’s leaving. I’m anxious yet really annoyed at this point and would do almost anything to get this alluringly beautiful 18 year-old’s attention back to me. I try one last time, “So, uh….Paris, wait, so you said you’ve done martial arts for a few years, right?”

Paris turns back to me, still laughing and smiling that gorgeous smile of hers, and excitedly laughs, “YEP!!” As her beautiful blue eyes widen, she continues, “I’m a black belt Taekwondo; I started right when I turned 10. I have a blue belt in Jiu-Jitsu….I really should work on that more if I want that purple any time before I graduate….(giggles), and I’ve done Judo since I was 12!!”

I can tell Paris is truly passionate about her combative skillsets, as she seems to be overall glowing right now as her eyes shine as they look up into mine and she smiles her bright, white grin. I continue, “Damn girl, that’s amazing. From what I saw last time, you’ve got some really good groundwork and grappling skills. Did you learn that from Jiu-Jitsu, or does that just come naturally to you?” I’m absolutely taken by Paris at this point, and just when I think she couldn’t make my heart pound even more, she jumps at the opportunity to brag more about how much of a badass she is.

Paris giggles, “Yeah….I used to wrestle a lot when I was younger, waaaayyyyy before I started any actual fighting training. We had a pretty shitty living situation when my sister and I were little, so my dad taught me how to fight from a pretty early age…. I learned how to break an arm before I learned how to kick my first soccer ball (laughs heartily), and I started playing sports pretty early on too, so….!!”

I have to subtly bite my tongue to mask my utter sexual and emotional arousal at this point. I blurt out, “WOW!! Holy shit, that’s intense!”

Paris says nothing, just rolls her big round blue eyes and smiles.

I can’t help but go on, “So speaking of sports – what did you play? You mentioned you’re interested in rowing right?”

Paris excitedly snaps, “Yeah!! So I started playing soccer since I was like 6 or 7….played volleyball from middle school to high school, ran track and field during my first 2 years of high school, cheered for 3 years – all varsity, before some fucking bullshit drama got in the way – and I still kickbox from time to time! That doesn’t mean I was an all-star in all of them, though… I’m more of a jack of all trades. I honestly flat out sucked ass at track and field…..”

It was this moment that I think I’m in love with Paris. My God, what a woman…I can’t help but blurt, “Ok, bullshit! There’s no way you did all that shit! No one’s that good at –” before I’m cut off by Paris.

“OH REALLY???? YOU WANNA GO, MOTHERFUCKER??!!?!?!” She giggles as she backhands my chest and playfully backs me up against the wall behind me.

I nervously chuckle and play along, shaking off how the dangerously sexy beauty caught me off-guard. “Sorry! I’ve just never met someone who could do all that! That’s pretty dope. I didn’t know you kickboxed too. I just thought you were really good at wrestling. I’ve wrestled 2 of my ex’s before, and I can say that by the way you pulled off that tight sleeperhold and armbar, you’re way more skilled than any of them in terms of grappling. Probably stronger and prettier too.” I instantly feel the blood rushing to my face as I wish and wish I could take back that flirtatious compliment.

Paris just stares into my eyes for a second, looks down onto my lips, and just laughs at my comment before she backhands me on my shoulder again. Thank God she didn’t react to it by freaking out…

The 18 year-old blonde who just oozed sex appeal and energy bragged, “Yeah, I know how to own my opponents!! I’ve gotten my ass kicked enough times to know how to do it! (giggles)”

And with that, I don’t remember much else of what we talked about. It was such a magical night; I feel like I talked with Paris about just about anything as I developed a good connection with her. When it was finally time to go back home, I couldn’t care less about my date. I was far too focused on the conversation I had with the blonde bombshell Dan took as his date. Before they left out the door, I stared extremely hard at Paris’ beautiful backside, her long blonde streaks in pigtails, her perfectly round and very noticeably big ass filling in her daisy dukes nicely, those JUICY and sleek, muscular thighs bulging with each step she took. I was in love….. Thankfully, as fortune would have it, it wouldn’t be long before I ran into her again.

November 10th – it’s been almost a month since I last talked to Paris. I’ve had literally 0 contact with the amazingly sexy blonde beauty who could easily whip my ass with her athleticism and skills. Since that awesome night, I’ve thought a lot about her….her sleek, curvy figure constantly on my mind, letting my body subconsciously receive and send arousing signals. If I could honestly only have one girl for the rest of my life, I’d be more than content with HER. Any man would be. With those legs that gone on for days and absolutely beautiful ass, Paris would more than satisfy any man’s desires. As luck would have it, I would run into Paris again under very similar circumstances.

It’s nearing towards the end of the semester, and [my fraternity]’s formal is tonight. Hannah, one of my close friends, said yes to my asking her to be my date. Sure, Hannah isn’t a bad-looking girl, but she isn’t PARIS. At this point, I’d give pretty much anything to be with the blonde, down-to-earth vixen. Maybe that’s what I find so alluring about her – her down-to-earth, approachable personality. That, and her gorgeous, huge ass and thighs that make me hard as a rock even now as I write about her. As I write about her, Christmas break is soon ending and I will return to campus, where Paris will grace me again with her undeniable beauty as we hang out more…

For tonight’s formal, our dates are from all over the place – there’s absolutely no requirement for our dates to be in any particular sorority, hence why Hannah’s attending as a tridelta. As fortune would have it, I would run into a particular [Paris’ sorority], a chance meeting that’d pave the way for our current friendship.

We’re in the ballroom tonight, everyone’s doing their own thing, I’m chatting with Hannah and others and our table, and I’m alone because Hannah left to go dance with a group of friends from her sorority. I’m just sitting here, on my phone, trying to not look too much like a scrub. As I’m looking down at my phone, I see a high-heeled foot kick me in the shin. I look up and MY GOD – she’s beautiful…

“Sup.” Paris casually says before she sits down next to me in the chair Hannah was in.

I’m absolutely stunned! Holy shit, she’s so beautiful – Paris’ perfect blonde hair parted, her blue eyeshadow perfectly bringing out the magnificent blue in her eyes, her contours accentuating her pretty cheekbones, and her sky blue dress outlining her amazingly curved body. I can barely get a word out before I realize that Paris has built some more muscle tone while keeping the same sleek look from last time I saw her.

“Hey! What’s up? Good to see ya here!” I finally say.

“Yeah….my date’s being a real lame fuckwad. I would say he has his dick up his ass, but I doubt his junk’s that big…. And plus he wouldn’t even dance with me.” Paris nonchalantly says as she takes a drink of water, her BEAUTIFULLY mascara’d blue eyes looking into mine. I almost have to leave from the immense sexual arousal I’m getting from her, holy shit.

I chuckle before saying, “Awww, well that’s his fucking loss. You look amazing!”

Paris laughs, “Yeah, well….” before she picks up and one of the cards placed in front of us, “What is the one thing you’re most insecure about????”

I look in her eyes as Paris makes a very cute thinking face and looks to the ceiling with her eyes before she laughs, “Hmmmmm……probably my waist …. I wish I had a smaller waist, but I was just born big!” and turns to me with a very inquiring look, expecting me to answer her.

I answer, “Oh come on!! You’re fabulous! Big hips are good for combat sports!” trying to hide my absolute adoration with her.

Paris giggles, “That is true….they do make throwing and tossing people easier!! Ummm…I guess the next thing I’d be insecure about is just my face in general. When I laugh, my eyes and nose scrunch up and make me look like a cat (laughs)…”

I immediately interject, “Stop! You’re absolutely beautiful!! Any guy would be lucky to wake up to that face every day!”

Paris smirks and rolls her eyes before asking, “What about you?? What’re you insecure about??” and taking another drink of water.

“My stomach. I’m skinny fat, and I’m scared that it’ll drive chicks away.” I answer pretty honestly and openly.

Paris smiles and laughs, looking off to the side, “Wow…., that’s pathetic and honestly fucking sad…”

I capitalize on the opportunity to resume our conversation about grappling and Paris’ amazing athleticism from last time. I ask, “So how exactly did you get into wrestling again?”

The stunning, drop-dead gorgeous beauty muses, “Yeah…so growing up, my sister and I were in a pretty shitty neighborhood, and I always hung out with guys cause there were literally like 0 girls where we lived. There was a whole bunch of crazy shit that’d happen like every week, so Daddy taught us self-defense pretty early on. And, you know, hanging out with my friends, we’d get in shit with other people, and we’d get into fights every other week or some shit. I had a broken nose and a busted lip by the time I was in 4th grade. So basically….I learned how to grapple and fight from getting my ass kicked enough, and of course my friends would dick around with each other and throw each other to the ground. It was basically like growing up in a house full of brothers, honestly! As for learning legit wrestling, dating guys who wrestled in I guess middle and high school helped me learn some new things and refine what I already knew. I’d have wrestled on the guys’ team if they let me too….but yeah!”

Hearing this alluring beauty talk for such a long time makes me realize something distinct with her voice. I ask, “Wait..I never noticed your accent! What is that?”

Paris laughs, “Yeah, I get that a lot… I like to describe it as a blend of Saxony German and a Tennessee-an accent!! My family is part German, Irish, and Welsh…Yes, I am one of those white girls with the whitest European ancestry you can ask for (giggles)! And I’m from Tennessee, I’ve lived there since I was like 3 – but I was born in California….. So you can definitely hear the heavy European side blended in with the stereotypical southern drawl!”

Whatever it is, it sounds absolutely beautiful on her, I think to myself. Every part of her is perfect, from head to toe. I add, “Wow..that’s really cool, honestly! So how many people have you fought or wrestled total?”

Paris’ blue eyes gaze into mine before she gives me a very confused look and laughs, “That’s a fucking dumb question….(scoffs and smiles) – unless you’re not counting competitions and stuff from classes??”

I nod, and she goes, “OH!! Hmmmm….then, in that case….I’d say 10??? I distinctly remember the times where I got almost kicked out of school for those fights, so that’s what I’m going off of…. and I would wrestle the wrestlers I dated occasionally.”

My blood boiling from the absolute excitement that I’ve come to expect from Paris, I ask, “Wow, so which one was the most memorable to you?”

Paris shoots her eyes upward and thinks before shrugging it off, “None of them were really all that memorable…I won some, I lost some.”

I continue with my barrage of questions, “So you knew how to wrestle before you even started BJJ, right? So why did you choose to start training so many years later?”

Paris flips her soft, golden blonde hair out of her face before she goes, “Well, the things I picked up on when I was a kid was just basic armlocks, armbars, and pretty much anything you can think of when you can get your limbs around the other person…it was all pretty much based on instinct, speed, and strength and not so much skill…the mixed martial arts gym I started going to when I turned 16 taught me soooo much, like proper transitions, sweeps, chokes, and other technical stuff that relies more on skill and doesn’t make me waste all my strength! And plus….come on, it’s fucking fun, dude!!”

“Speaking of gyms, it looks like you’ve been working out hard!” I add, noticing just how round and defined her tanned shoulders were starting to come out.

Paris laughs, “Yeah, CrossFit! I started doing it a few months ago just to lose weight…but I’m now lowkey hella obsessed with it!!”

Holy shit, she’s fucking amazing, I think. There’s literally no way she could impress me anymore. I keep asking, “Would you say all the sports that you played – which I’m still friggin amazed by – helped you out in grappling?”

Paris sips another drink of her water before excitedly snapping with pride, “Damn straight!! The amount of flexibility and core strength I got from cheering – before all the bullshit caught up to me – helps my groundwork a lot…. And obviously, doing sprints and drills from soccer helped with Taekwondo and Judo…though I wish I’d learned Muy Thai or something instead…Muy Thai’s badass!!!”

I laugh, “Alright Ms. Badass, so do you like striking and stuff more than grappling and doing stuff on the ground?”

Paris shoots her pretty eyes up as she brushes her hair out of her face before musing, “Hmmmm…..I’d say I like my groundwork more….you can be effective with strikes if you’re fast enough, but on the ground is where you can really fuck someone up, and it’s also what a lot of people neglect to work on!! You have no idea how many Taekwondo black belts I’ve tapped out because they’re not allowed to strike – the ONE thing they’ve been training to do! Still, I love kickboxing and do it for the cardio from time to time…”

Before I can ask yet another follow-up question in this very heated conversation, I’m interrupted by the blonde beauty exclaiming, “OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!” as “Evacuate the Dance Floor” came on.

I take the golden opportunity to get even closer with Paris and stand up, put my hand out, and offer her to dance.

Paris giggles and takes up my offer, putting her hand in mine. It was this point that I realize that I’m holding her soft, beautifully manicured hands for the first time. This makes my heart soar with excitement and arousal. Paris’ nails are perfectly painted a silver that brings out a very elegant yet sexy look to the blonde goddess. In her heels, Paris stands just 1 or 2 inches taller than me, her beautifully blue eyes slightly looking down my eye level. Paris starts smiling, and just like that, we dance our heart outs on the dancefloor. I gas out early 5 songs in, and she’s still going at it – I expected nothing less from a girl with that level of athleticism, stamina, and energy. WOW…her thighs….holy shit, they’ve grown since last time. I’d say they’re slightly thicker than they were when I first met her – but DAMN, those babies have replaced some fat with muscle. As Paris bounces up and down and squats lower and lower with the beat, those things EXPAND and bulge out…my God. I’d feel sorry for whichever poor sap Paris kicks or chokes out with those gorgeous gams. They look like they could do some serious damage, and I’d love to see more of her in action….

Everything is perfect; I’m getting to really know the girl of my dreams, I’m the one dancing with her… just wow. And just when I thought things couldn’t get any better, Paris gasps, “Man, I’m thirsty (laughs)!” before she walks back to our table and I follow her.

I compliment her, “I didn’t think you’d wreck me on the dancefloor too!” while I offer her a fist bump.

As Paris sets down her drink, she bumps my fist and laughs, “You’re alright, Jake. You know, I’m having a better time with you than shithead McAss-eater over there… it’d be really dope if you could….take me to winter formal??”

My heart does 2 backflips before my brain comprehends what the incredibly beautiful and sexy Paris just said to me.

Paris sassily giggles, “It’d also be great if you could stop staring at me and just say something….”

“Uh-uhh, yes! Paris – do you want to go to winter formal? With me?” I manage to stutter out.

Paris laughs and smiles as she shakes her head, “Sure, let’s do it! Here’s my number!!” before she picks up her phone and pulls up her contact information. Tonight honestly could not have gone any better… this sounded waaayyyy too good to be true. I really don’t remember much else after that, except putting her contact info into my phone, and us both leaving with our own dates at the end of the night.

I didn’t want that night to end, but when I went home I couldn’t sleep at all….just going over all the incredible luck I just had… I wanted to text her now and ask her even more questions and think about her sexily fit, thick, juicy body owning me and satisfying my fantasies….

December 8th – what a month it’s been! It’s only a few days until winter formal, and I’ve been both extremely anxious yet super excited about taking Paris. Since our last encounter, I’ve texted her back and forth several times, just about anything. I still haven’t physically seen this blonde beauty of my dreams because of Thanksgiving break, how crazy her schedule is, and final exams.

It was one certain texting conversation that would change everything (I still have it screenshotted). This was after we’d already decided on the little details for formal (what color dress to wear, transportation, etc).

Me: im really excited for this!

Paris: haha yeah

Me: would u want to hang out before then?

Me: just as a break from studying from finals

Paris: Boi

Paris: Engineering practical

Paris: Haha sure

Me: lmao awesome

Paris: Hey how about Wednesday?? I was gonna go shoot if you wanted to come

Paris: Nvvmmmmm range is closed

Paris: My friend Becky’s coming down and I was planning on catching up with some tkd drills with her. I can finally show u some shit like youve been begging me to hahaha

Me: lol hell yea. and I haven’t been begging lol

Paris: You’ve been basically begging me Id be surprised if u weren’t on your knees every time u ask me haha

Me: lol cant wait, where do should i meet up?

Paris: We can come get you! What’s your address??

Me: [address]

Paris: Dude are u like fucking loaded

Paris: Haha that’s a richy rich place

Paris: C ya then!

Me: Srry just got out of church

Me: do u go to btw?

Paris: Hahahahaha (laughing while crying emoji) fucking hilarious

I honestly couldn’t wait; Wednesday couldn’t get here sooner. I spend the whole day at home, just thinking about the blonde badass I’d meet again in a few days, where I’ll finally get to see her show off her athleticism right in front of my own eyes.

December 11th – I cancel all my appointments and obligations JUST for this day. Today’s the day! The day I get to hang out with the unbelievably gorgeous girl of my dreams before we go off to winter formal.

I hear a car honk outside at 1:05, maybe 5 minutes later than what Paris said, and I immediately sprint to the door. I see a van parked outside, with Paris in sunglasses at the wheel. I walk over, shaking with excitement and I notice another girl, a brunette, in the passenger seat. I get in the car, and there’s yet another passenger – a guy – in the back with me.

“Sup, fucker,” Paris says playfully.

“Hey..what’s going on?” I say with a heavy breath.

“Jake, this is Becky, and that’ssssssss……Ori????” Paris says as she starts to drive, while I still haven’t buckled in.

Becky laughs, “Yuri!! (laughs) Girl, you really gotta start remembering names better! Hey, Jake, nice to meet you.”

I laugh back as Yuri sticks his hand out and shakes mine.

Still breathing heavy from excitement, I ask “So where we goin’?”

Paris snaps back, “Holy fuck, you live in a fucking maze, Jake!! How the hell do you get out of this place??!?” with a lot of attitude and sass that I love about her.

I chuckle, “Turn right up here and then keep taking lefts til you see the exit.”

Paris keeps driving and exclaims, “[Name of park]! We think it’s a good place to do our thing! Get exciiittteeeddddd!!”

I can’t really think of anything to say, so I just laugh and look at Yuri. He’s pretty well built, wearing a tank top showing off his pretty fit upper body that made me jealous as he rode in the car.

Becky and Paris start chatting and catching up, as Becky apparently goes to a community college nearby and has known Paris for around 5 months ever since Paris started training with her.

We get to the park at around 1:45, and as soon as we step out, I could tell we would have fun this day. There were almost no people on the green grass, the sky was pretty clear – it was a good day to be outdoors.

Paris and Becky go to the trunk, and I follow them. They pull out a few striking pads, some of which look like a tennis racket, and others I could tell are for kicking. Paris places a handful in my arms before saying, “Okay…leggo!!” excitedly.

We walk towards the waterfall, and from there Paris says, “Everyone start stretching out…that means you too, Jake!”

As we each do our own static stretches, I begin to notice just how gorgeous Paris’ body has grown since last time. Paris may have lost her tan from the fact that it’s been cold all month, but DAMN THOSE THIGHS AND CALVES – I want to eat her up right now…. Her thighs are probably the thickest they’ve ever been, each packed with solid muscle that could knock me into next week if they were constricting around my neck. Hell, they look strong enough to make Yuri here their bitch. And those calves – those chiseled pillars of power…. I can tell she’s been working hard on her lower body, as they’re starting to give her VERY curvy, bottom-heavy hourglass shape. Just when I think Paris couldn’t look more beautiful, she captures my arousal and desires. She’s perfect, from head to toe.

As she starts her thigh and calf stretches, I instantly and uncontrollably grow very hard, and I’m half-afraid that she’ll notice it through my sweatpants. But I wouldn’t care if she did. What man wouldn’t be aroused by the sight of this gorgeous 18 year-old, dressed in a very lax black sleeveless top, and black athletic short shorts that covered less than half of her muscular, juicy thighs, which bulged and inflated as she pulled them back in various stretches? I guarantee any straight man on this forum would be drooling too if he were in my shoes, watching this blonde beautiful badass stretch out her deadly weapons. I can’t wait to watch her fuck something or somebody up… As she runs her black-manicured hands down those gorgeous, silky smooth legs, she turns her head around and teases, “You all done stretching out there, dude???” with a lot of sass.

I can’t help but just nod and laugh, my heart doing backflips every other beat as I try to hide the fact that I was obviously getting erect at the beautiful, gorgeous badass with the HUGE, fuckable ass just feet in front of me. Paris glances down at my leg before she turns back forward and doesn’t seem to notice my very obvious bulge, much to my relief. I try to calm myself down and force my body to relax and overcome my strong urges to pump it all out.
Finally, after everyone stops stretching, Paris walks back to me and takes the racket-shaped strike pad from me. My God, she’s so beautiful up close, even when she has little to no make-up on. Paris has a very natural beauty to her, her marble white skin looking so smooth in the sunlight here. As she walks back to Becky, I follow her closely from behind, scanning every inch of her as if my eyes were my tongue, licking every inch of her delicious body.

“Mmkay….so do you wanna go first?” Paris asks Becky, with Yuri standing next to me.

“Sure!” Says Becky, before Paris firmly grasps the racket pad and holds it out in front of her.

Before I even knew it, Becky unleashed so many kicks within the next few seconds in such a fluid motion, I couldn’t even count how many she did. But my attention isn’t on her, I’m still too busy mesmerized by Paris….the tall, blonde badass who kept the pad in relatively the same place as Becky kept unleashing kick after kick. I wonder how tall Paris is …. When I first met her, I thought she was at least 5’8”, but now she appears even taller, maybe around 5’9 or 5’10? I guess she might have grown a little in the 4 months.

“Pretty nice!!” Paris says to Becky, who laughs and walks away with her hands on her head, physically tired.

“Yeah! Hard work pays off. Your turn.” Becky replies.

Both of my eyes are glued on Paris as she takes off her white tennis shoes and shows her pretty bare feet, stretches out one last time, and Becky grabs the pad. I wasn’t even ready, and Paris unleashes at least, like, 5 kicks in maybe 3 seconds. She moved very naturally, as if this were so easy to her – she made it look really easy. Paris added so many variations to her strikes; she aimed higher, more to the sides, kicked harder sometimes, alternating each leg. My God, she’s so fucking incredible…. Now I can see firsthand just how powerful she is. With each fluid motion, those man-crushers bulge and bulge as they raise at an incomprehensible speed, her strong feet making loud thuds against the pad. Before long, Becky’s grip starts to wane, and Paris’ heavier kick knocks the pad along with Becky’s arm to the side, and before Paris could even stop herself, she nails Becky’s elbow, making a very loud THWACK!!

“Ahh!!! Fuck!” Groaned Paris, as she hops in pain.

“Shit!” Yelled Becky, as she holds her elbow and kneels over in pain. Yuri immediately rushes over and asks if she’s ok.

I walk over to Paris, who asks Becky, “Shit, I’m so sorry!! Are you okay????”

“Damn, you go, girl!! Gahhhhh!! That’s a bitch! You kicked it hard!!” replied Becky, as Yuri wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead.

I ask Paris, “You good, Pare?”

Paris laughs, “No one’s actually called me that! Yeah…I just fucked up my ankle yesterday when I was running…”

Becky compliments, “Damn, that might have been the best kicking I’ve seen in a while! I think you averaged, like, 2 kicks every full second. Faster than me, at least.” She turns to Yuri and says, “Sorry, hun, I think you might have a new challenger…”

Yuri gives Paris a surprised look and says, “Oh really??? No. That’s not ok. Let’s go, pick that thing up.”

Paris smirks and giggles, “Alright! Go for it!!” in a very teasing manner before she picks up the dropped pad and raises it at eye level. Yuri is by no means a slouch; he’s slightly taller than me and looks more well built too. Paris then turns to me and says, “Wait, wait!! Jake, time this for us! Set a timer for 2 minutes!!”
I do as the deadly blonde badass says and nod to let them know that I’m ready. Yuri says, “Make sure to hold it tight,” to which Paris just sexily smirks full of confidence. As soon as Yuri makes the first strike, I hit the timer.

Yuri’s impressive, but he’s nowhere near as fast as Paris. As I keep watching him, Paris’ arm moves considerably more than it did when she drilled with Becky, but it’s still impressive that she keeps up with the strong-looking Yuri! Near the one-minute mark, he starts to slow down considerably more and he starts breathing heavily. And before I know it, time’s up.

Yuri pants, “How many was that?”

Paris says casually, “I dunno…but it was definitely slower than Becky!” with a lot of sass, clearly not impressed.

Becky adds, “Yeah, it’s true. Sorry, babe.” before she goes to stroke his sweaty arm.

Yuri retaliates, “No way! That’s bullshit. Let’s see you do it again.” in a rather defensive manner.

Paris giggles to herself, smiles, and shrugs. The confidence on her!! Damn, she’s so sexy….

Yuri picks up the pad again, and I ready the timer again, nodding to her to let her know I’m ready.

Paris begins her flurry of kicks against Yuri’s firmly grasped pad, with amazing speed even though she had already gone to town on the pad just minutes ago. She jumps right back into it, as if it were nothing. Paris is working with her left leg only now, but she is still very impressive, only breaking a sweat near the last 45 seconds or so. I can hardly believe my eyes as I watch her high bun, wrapped up in a headband, start to fall apart from her intense exertion.
When time runs out and the alarm goes off, it’s clear that Paris is by far faster than Yuri in terms of strikes. And she clearly has way better stamina and cardiovascular endurance. Paris pants and turns to Becky, who claps and exclaims, “Badass!!” Paris claps happily and giggles and raises her eyebrows staring, with those perfect blue eyes, at Yuri as throws down the pad in frustration.

“Hey! You’re kinda slow…I think you could work on your core and your cardiooooo-uh, and just your overall lower body strength…and try some hip flexibility exercises!” Paris tells Yuri in a VERY condescending manner. I can see the sting each word leaves on Yuri’s heart as he says nothing and keeps walking away.

“Good job, Pare!” I congratulate.

Paris smiles at me and runs over to me and yells excitedly before delivering an inward kick towards my face, the blade of her foot hitting me square on the side of my head.

Before I knew it, I’m on the ground – completely fucking dazed and unaware of what just happened.

Paris and Becky are giggling hysterically, and Paris pulls me back up by my arms and helps me stand up.

“He’s okay!! He’s okay!” Paris giggles, patting my head. She continues, “I didn’t mean to do that intentionally! Well, I did…but I guess I just got caught up in the moment (laughs)!!”

Holy shit, I’m in love with Paris. It’s undeniable at this point. With a girl with skills like that, who can get me on the floor even when she doesn’t mean to, I just can’t resist!
Becky asks if I’m alright, and I nod and laugh with them. They then exchange handstands and see who can hold one the longest. I’m utterly amazed by the athleticism that Paris has in that tight, curvy body of hers. We then decide to call it a day and drive back to my house to hang out, cutting the exciting festivities short mainly because Yuri’s in a shitty mood.

We get back to my house, and I tell everyone to make themselves at home.

“Fuckin’ hell!! How the hell do you afford this???” Paris laughs out loud, walking into every room she can find on the bottom floor.

I laugh, “I’m just lucky.” And yes I am…having the beautiful blonde badass who just bested the athletically fit Yuri in my home, with the bedroom just upstairs….

Becky points out the set of grappling mats I have set aside next to my leather sofa. “Wait, do you do martial arts too, Jason?”

I answer, “Nah, I just used to wrestle a few of my ex-girlfriends.”

Becky raises her eyebrows and nods in approval.

Paris giggled teasingly, “Yeah…and he LOST (giggles)!!”

I go red from embarrassment and defend myself, “Ok, not ALL of them. I won a few times.”

Yuri look at me with the ugliest look I’ve seen from him, with one eyebrow raised way the hell up as he questioningly says, “Wait, no way you lost to a girl in wrestling….unless she’s like 50 pounds heavier than you. Were they kinda chunky?”

Before I can even say anything, Becky smacks him in the arm and snaps, “Wait, are you saying chicks can’t beat a guy in grappling?!?”

Yuri crosses his arms and defensively says, “Sorry! It’s just that I find it hard to believe unless they have a good weight advantage over you. Hell, I think I could beat you in wrestling now! It’s just how it is, babe. Like, no disrespect or anything. I have a good 40 pounds over you.”

Paris widens her very blue eyes and steps in front of Becky and playfully goads, “OH, YOU WANNA GO, MOTHERFUCKER??????” while getting in Yuri’s face, almost eye-to-eye with him.

I can see that Yuri’s trying his best to keep his cool before he tries to play it off, “You wanna watch yourself before I wreck you?”

Becky strokes Yuri’s shoulder before trying to calm him down, “Babe – seriously, don’t. She’ll fuck you up. Seriously. Let it go. Paris, just chill, ok?”

Yuri brushes Becky off and somewhat aggressively says, “No. Let’s do it. You think you’re such hot shit, let’s see you do it. Masterson, get the mats out.” Hearing him refer to me by my last name makes me realize he’s pretty fucking revved up, so I just go and do what he says. Becky helps me set them out in the den. She says to me, “This is a fucking bad idea…but he’s made up his mind. And Paris …. Good luck with that.”

Yuri quickly strides over to the corner nearest the fireplace, itching to put Paris to shame. Paris lets her beautiful, long blonde hair down and runs her fingers through it before teasing, “Make sure to stretch out, Yuriiii!!!” in a very cold, condescending tone as she smiles, mocking the tall athlete.

Yuri doesn’t respond, just looks up at Becky, who walks to my side, in the corner between the 2 combatants.

Becky pleads one last time, “Just stop. She’s a blue belt in BJJ. She knows her shit.”

Yuri replies, “I’m good, I’m strong, I know I can do this.”

Paris scoffs and giggles without trying to hide it at Yuri’s comment and shakes her head. She teases, “We’re doing submission grappling only – winner is decided by tap or verbally…”

Yuri annoyedly snaps, “Yeah, whatever. I got it.” and places his hands on his hips.

Paris squints her beautiful eyes and brags, “I’m gonna tap you out.” with an alluringly sexy confidence before she gets on her knees and places her hands on those bulgy, silky smooth thighs. Damn, I’m jealous of Yuri right now. I’m definitely rooting for Paris, and I’m curious as to how this will play out.

“Now, remember – no striking; no biting; no –” Paris reminds Yuri before he cuts her off with, “Yeah, I got it.”

Paris giggles, “Okay, then…come on!”

And it was on. The most intense intergender fight I’ve ever seen. My heart’s pounding, it all seems too good to be true, getting to see Paris in action on the mats.
Paris makes her way to Yuri on her knees, her hands relaxedly close to her body. Yuri makes the mistake of rushing into it almost jumps at Paris, who swipes Yuri’s hands out of the way as Yuri tries to get a grip on Paris. Before long, Paris has enough of the back-and-forth and sidesteps her opponent, hooking her right arm deep around Yuri’s vulnerable neck. But before Paris can cinch on her choke, Yuri scurries away, but not before Paris fully gets behind him and mounts his back.

“This was toooo easy!!” Paris laughs, as she rides on the back of the strong athlete who’s trying to waddle towards my direction while fighting his hardest to get Paris’ arms out from under his chin.

Before long, Yuri’s attempts become futile as the blonde badass slithers her long, thick, juicy thighs around Yuri’s midsection and locks it all in by wrapping her right leg across Yuri’s stomach and clamping it down by hooking her left leg down on her right ankle – securing a loose triangle shape.

“YEEARRRGHH!!” Yuri grunts in frustration as he fights his damn hardest to tangle with Paris’ hands and arms from getting to his neck. But it’s a failing fight. He’s already on his knees, with his body leaning forward from the weight of Paris’ muscular, juicy body. My God, I couldn’t believe it…

“Come on! Keep fighting, don’t let her get you, you got this!!” Cheers Becky.

Yuri stares up at Becky before his distraction proves fatal.

In an incredibly sexy move, Paris re-adjusts the tightness of her legs’ hold around Yuri’s stomach and suddenly CONTRACTS, every inch of those smooth, marble white thighs squeezing tighter and tighter around Yuri’s midsection, forcing the air out of the athlete. What a sight….Paris’ black short shorts riding up higher and higher and revealing inch after inch of muscle as she stays on Yuri’s back. My God, they’re like pythons, constricting tighter and tighter around her victim as he writhes in discomfort and pain, Paris’ thick calves and thighs pressing down and around his diaphragm and letting less and less room for his lungs to expand. Just when I think Paris couldn’t be any more alluring and sexually appealing, I find that she looks so damn beautiful when she’s on the mats. Her movements are so elegant and fluid…her perfect feet beautifully locked, her toes curled as she constricts like a merciless anaconda toying with her prey. Each second my eyes are glued to Paris’ amazingly sexy body slowly but surely dominate Yuri, the more my bulge grows harder and harder…

Yuri noticeably winces in pain and makes the mistake of moving one hand to try and pry Paris’ killer thighs off of him. Paris capitalizes on his mistake and is able to quickly lock in a tight rear naked choke. Damn, I’m not surprised at all with the skill and speed that she did it, from all those years grappling and formal martial arts training.
Paris flips her hair to one side using her head and smiles as Yuri is basically on all fours now, trying his damn best to stay upright.

Paris puts her beautiful head next to her victim’s and teases, “Dude, you gotta tap, bro!!” before she tightens up on the chokehold and makes him make involuntary gagging noises. If you could only see his face right now...it's turning a deep pink, bordering on red pretty soon. I can see some thick veins starting to bulge out on his temples -- it was quite a sight to behold. After 5 more seconds or so of coughing, Yuri shows the final signs of his body giving up from the pressure as his knees shake and he can’t keep up anymore. As he moves one hand up to try and free his neck, his entire body limply falls over, face-first. I think it’s around another 2 seconds or so before he taps Paris’ tricep frantically.

Paris relaxes her entire body and stands up, bending backwards and brushing her hair out of her very pretty face with her hands, and pulls down on her short shorts that rode up almost towards her perfect ass. The blonde goddess looks down at Yuri with a neutral face, slightly smirking. Yuri’s still facedown, coughing and hacking and holding his throat. I’m shaking from arousal and excitement at this point….the utter destruction that Paris just dished out was just too much for my body to control itself.
Becky runs up to him and rubs his neck, trying to console him, “Are you ok???”

Paris is still looking down at her pitiful victim, hands on her hips. She then starts to smile and without a word gently smacking either side of Yuri’s body using the blade of her black-manicured, beautiful feet. The blonde goddess finally shows some mercy and saves him from anymore humiliation and smiles while she walks over to get a drink of water. Paris comes back giggling, “Yuri’s a Russian name, right?? (laughs) Aren’t y’all supposed to be good at wrestling or some shit????”

Becky looks up at her as Yuri gets back to his knees. He pants, “I’ll give you that one. That was good,” before he beckons Paris to get back on the mats.

Paris squints her eyes as she giggles heartily, “Okay then! You’re gonna be eating that mat again, so get used to the smell and taste!!” before she brushes her long, soft hair to one side and gets back on her knees, the soles of her beautiful feet cradling her round, strong ass.

This time, it’s Paris who goes on the offensive and quickly gets over to Yuri, who’s surprisingly able to get around Paris while she’s still moving and take her back! I immediately get even more excited and couldn’t help but cheer, “Come on, Pare!! Fight for it!”

Paris laughs and made very hot moans as she fights to get Yuri’s arms off her neck. As the two grapple, Yuri’s trying to keep his hold on Paris pushes the combatants toward my lampstand, and as Paris used her beautifully chiseled, strong lower body to push Yuri off her, Yuri’s back hits the lampstand and causes the lamp to fall on Paris’ head!

“Oh, shit!!” I yell.

Becky responds, “Don’t worry, she’s tough.”

Paris scrunches her face and her panting gets heavier as she begins to slip out of Yuri’s grip. Using her powerful and sexy hips, she rolls the two combatants towards the fireplace and is able to break Yuri’s attempted choke.

Paris smiles at her success, but not before long, Yuri again tries to go on the offensive and tries to mount the 18 year-old beauty – BIG mistake. Paris capitalizes on this and uses Yuri’s natural motion to hook her hands around the back of his neck and wrap her legs straight out around Yuri’s midsection. Yuri’s breathing really heavily now, probably still tired out and weakened from the first submission.

Yuri tries to fight through the discomfort of having Paris’ pythonic thighs locked around him, and we can all see him noticeably wince in pain as he tries to pry one of Paris’ deadly but very sexy legs off his weakened body.

Paris giggles and smiles so beautifully before she pulls Yuri’s arm towards her chest with both her hands, taking his entire body with it. My God, all of this action was so arousing to watch…

Paris uses her lower body strength to shift both their weights towards the side, putting Yuri on butt, sitting upright while Paris is slightly angled downward as she still holds on to his right arm. Paris pries and denies Yuri of his arm, refusing to let his elbow bend. Yuri is noticeably sweating and exhausted as Paris smiles and pulls his arm closer towards her, all the while trying to squeeze without being able to lock her ankles.

DAMN what a sight….those gorgeous, thick thighs bulging out and showing the very sexy dividing line of pure muscle as they squeezed the air out of their victim.
“YEARRRGHHHHFF—” Yuri screams before Paris fully extends her victim’s arm towards her.

Paris then giggles, “Okay, fuck twisted ankles!!!” before she gives up the squeeze from her thighs and proceeds to maneuver herself on top of Yuri’s torso and mounts him.

Paris teases, “I feel like triangle choking you today….” The deadly blonde wastes no time as she quickly and effortlessly moves up towards her victim’s head, forcing his bicep right next to his neck before she skillfully and masterfully slithers both legs under and around Yuri’s neck/head and forms yet another very deadly choke. Still holding on to Yuri’s wrist with one hand, Paris is sitting on her knees, with her calves underneath Yuri’s body and those gorgeous thighs tightly wrapped around his neck, head, and bicep.

This is the moment that I’ll remember the most about this fight – Paris flexes her inner thighs, causing the muscle to explode and constrict Yuri’s airways, using his own bicep as a powerful weapon against him. Soon, Yuri frantically squirms and kicks his legs out in a panic before Paris smiles and lets her hair fall in her face as she looks down at her victim in pity.

I’m glad I’ve had some grappling experience before; otherwise I wouldn’t be able to appreciate the pure beauty and power of this painful chokehold.

“Just tap, bro!!” Paris mocked Yuri as his face starts to turn a deep shade of pink again, not long before her victim admits defeat and taps Paris’ muscular, smooth thighs in submission twice.

“Good try, hun. You did good.” Becky said, trying to console Yuri.

Paris then giggles, “Wait, not yet!!” before she relinquishes her prisoner from the unbearingly painful choke and re-takes control of his arm and clamps those destructive thighs around his arm at an awkward angle, and the blonde beauty lays flat on her back right next to the limp body of her victim.

“You’re gonna feel defeat today!!” Paris giggles, before she places her feet straightens Yuri’s arm backwards towards her while locking his bicep in place with her inner thighs.

“AUUGHHHHH!!!! TAP, TAP!!!!!” Yuri bellows in submission as he taps the mats in pain.

Paris then hooks her feet firmly around and behind Yuri’s neck and forces his head upward with them, choking him as his neck is forced into the wedge formed by her ankles. She laughs, “Get it??? Defeat???” before relaxing and letting his head plop to the mats. The blonde badass then slithers her pythonic man-crushers (now I can refer them as that) out from under her victim and stands up, stretching while Becky helps Yuri back to his knees.

Becky shrugs at Paris as she stares down at Yuri, who’s looking exhausted and totally spent.

Paris keeps smirking at her victim intensely until Becky says, “You really are too extra sometimes. Like, shit, girl…”

Paris giggles, “It had to be done!! And it was a legit match! Nothing really illegal!” before walking over to me and asking, “So????? Did you get that piece of action you’ve been dying to see????” in a very elated, happy manner. I can tell that fighting and owning people makes her happy.

I nod. Not nod. I don’t have the bodily control to do or say anything else. This is all too much for me to handle right now. I’m still shaking and getting aroused just writing about all this.

Becky says bye to Paris. Yuri doesn’t say a word to his female superior as he walks by, all the while Paris has her arms folded, her beautiful feet planted firmly on my hardwood floor, as she smirks at him and watches him leave. When they close the door behind them, Paris turns back to me and celebrates, “HAHAHAHA!!!! WINNNNERRRRRR!!!” before she offers me a double high-five. I gladly return it; I’m super grateful she didn’t hug me because otherwise she’d feel something poking her crotch.

The last big thing I can remember about that day’s ending is immediately after that, Paris turns around and flexes both biceps dramatically and raises on her toes, showing off those AMAZING thick pillars of power that other people call calves. Holy fuck….every part of her is perfect. Even though I didn’t get to see them for very long, Paris’ biceps look very toned, with each curve like hill tops. I’m ready to burst from arousal and dive into bed with her at this point.

Damn, that day was too perfect. If you’ve made it this far into my recount without drooling or stopping for a second, I applaud you. I don’t think I could do that with the image of this sexy, deadly, gorgeous blonde badass in my head constantly. But then again, it must be different seeing her in front of you, smelling her, pouring all your lustful thoughts into that imagination of yours.

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 21-Jan-18 at 15:51.
Old 23-Jan-18, 21:38
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: *100% TRUE*Recount/Experience - Pretty Like the City, Deadly Like a Python

Great story! Did she ever wrestle you? Hope you are still in touch with her. Dreams can come true.
Old 24-Jan-18, 02:06
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: *100% TRUE*Recount/Experience - Pretty Like the City, Deadly Like a Python

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story! Did she ever wrestle you? Hope you are still in touch with her. Dreams can come true.
thanks! i defintiely still am in touch with her. she was my date to formal, which is kind of a dance/social gathering in universities. it was amazing, and i got her a Christmas present after that (below). it was really hot to see her use it too.

and no, I unfortunate havent had the chance to wrestle her. i've tried to initiate her interest by asking her to teach me how to grapple so that i can be more effective (obviously an excuse). I'm honestly dreading it because i dont want to make a fool of myself or get hurt, but would be really excited too as well. so YES! Dreams can come true!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 00:27
BJJBlondeLover

Hey guys,
ive noticed that this experience that i wrote about wasnt as well-received as the first one....i've gotten feedback that it's too long, too focusd on conversations, and largely not enough "action." i'm sorry for that -- that's just how events played out, and i dont write fiction, i write events as they are. i also rushed the actual fight btwn whats his face and Paris, so i didnt give it any justice by doing that.

SO, i figure i owe everyone a better recount/experience next time to match the anticipation from my first one. I've added a poll asking you guys a very big question, which could possibly affect what i can write about in the next month or so. it's hard to believe i'm putting my semi-friendship with the girl of my dreams in the hands of strangers on the internet, but i'm here for a good time, not a long time.

To help make your votes easier, here's a few pictures of her i got from that day in the park -- you DO NOT want to screw with this girl. She WILL own the average, untrained male with ease. I'm assumign that's a good bit of us on the forum. I loved watching her basically fly as she jumped off ledges doing kicks. And yes, parks really can be that pretty in rural south

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 26-Jan-18 at 10:34.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 23:35
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Intriguing story so far, but Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, is it long!!! I'll have to come back to this. Thanks for writing.
Old 27-Jan-18, 01:09
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Intriguing story so far, but Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, is it long!!! I'll have to come back to this. Thanks for writing.

Thanks for your interest! it was my pleasure to write it, but trying to remember everything that happened and every thought i had made it extremely long. this turned out to be more of a memoir than a recount of the interesting parts with actual MvF wrestling. I was lucky to witness some of that action, actually. if i wrote about every time i spent with Paris, i'd have at least 5 stories of this length.

on second thought, it wouldve been much better to keep it shorter to attract mroe readers. i think thats why this time, my recount was less intriguing

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 27-Jan-18 at 01:21.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 04:28
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundicedidea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys,
ive noticed that this experience that i wrote about wasnt as well-received as the first one....i've gotten feedback that it's too long, too focusd on conversations, and largely not enough "action." i'm sorry for that -- that's just how events played out, and i dont write fiction, i write events as they are. i also rushed the actual fight btwn whats his face and Paris, so i didnt give it any justice by doing that.

SO, i figure i owe everyone a better recount/experience next time to match the anticipation from my first one. I've added a poll asking you guys a very big question, which could possibly affect what i can write about in the next month or so. it's hard to believe i'm putting my semi-friendship with the girl of my dreams in the hands of strangers on the internet, but i'm here for a good time, not a long t

To help make your votes easier, here's a few pictures of her i got from that day in the park -- you DO NOT want to screw with this girl. She WILL own the average, untrained male with ease. I'm assumign that's a good bit of us on the forum. I loved watching her basically fly as she jumped off ledges doing kicks. And yes, parks really can be that pretty in rural south

i dont think u owe anyone an apology if people think the story is to long then they dont have to read it plus u really dont have to share your experience with anyone i would think that 95% of the people here are greatful for the people who think its to long then they can do a better job again great story and thank u and the pictures were a bonus
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 05:49
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i dont think u owe anyone an apology if people think the story is to long then they dont have to read it plus u really dont have to share your experience with anyone i would think that 95% of the people here are greatful for the people who think its to long then they can do a better job again great story and thank u and the pictures were a bonus

thanks dude. i'll try and see if there will even be a next time, and if so i'll try to write it better. this story turned out to be more of me spilling my heart about the girl, even tho i captured the physical events pretty well, i'd say. and plus ppl asked for more dialogue, if i remembered any.

For those asking for more pics from that day: i would post them, but they're really blurry and not all that great quality. i'll have to see her again if i want to post anymore. She's worked out a lot more between then and now, and she looks absolutely great!! it makes me wanna wrestle her even more...but still anxious as ever tho

For some reason the punching bag pictur didnt show, so here it is again

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 27-Jan-18 at 06:15.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-18, 20:56
BJJBlondeLover

UPDATE:

i've taken a huge risk and asked her if she would teach me how to wrestle and practice with it to get better. I've already followed her to her MMA/BJJ classes at least 3 times now, and i really like seeing her in action.

She still doesnt understand why i dont just take a class instead of having her be my teacher (i wonder why ) but SHE SAID YES. she said we could start any time. I'm so friggin excited!!

P.S. The "date her" option was a total joke lol, that was never a serious option
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 04:00
BJJBlondeLover

Thanks to all for your feedback!

i'll make sure the next experience is much better, much more concise!!! i'll focus more on the fight/match that we'll eventually have!!

Until then, i'll be writing about a very recent experience (happened 4 days ago) with my ex-girlfriend Caroline who came to visit! I've wrestled her several times, and she's only gotten stronger since then. stay tuned!

Oh, and enjoy thees action pics of Paris I took yesteday! Sh'es a total BADASS! Would any of you want to take her on in a fight?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: