Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-18, 16:35
Milkas

Default Mick sloan stories

Hello, maybe someone knows stories/authors who write stories with same concept as Mick sloan?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 17:05
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Mick sloan stories

Chronsman did. Some of AJ Brown's are very similar too, although he writes a wide variety of stories. Mick Sloan's genre was the best!
Old 27-Jan-18, 03:28
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Chronsman did. Some of AJ Brown's are very similar too, although he writes a wide variety of stories. Mick Sloan's genre was the best!
My experience with Crohnsman's stories are that they contain muscular men fighting skinny girls, where the girl still beats up the guy by evading his punches and delivering hundreds of punches themselves to the man. The stories often contain words like: "BAM", "WHUMP", "WHACK", "SMACK" etcetera.

I liked his stories at first, but quickly noticed that all of his stories contain the same pattern. For this reason, the next stories of his became extremely predictable. I knew from the very start what would happen, why it would happen, what the ending would be etcetera. This spoiled it for me. This writer obviously had one scenario in mind and started writing multiple stories with that scenario in mind. He only changed the characters and setting to make it look like a different story.

A.J. Brown's stories are often extremely denigrating towards men and are overall unsatisfactory. I see texts like: "He couldn't get her. She was too beautiful, smart and strong for him. Especially her legs and feet were beautiful. From the muscular thighs to the decent looking calves to her perfect feet with black nail polish on it, but he would never get to touch them, kiss them or rub them. He was such a loser. In the end, he couldn't find any girl. He had to resort to Internet dating, which only resulted in extremely ugly pigs. This was his fate, as a man who failed at life."

I had seen several of those kind of stories of A.J. Brown and I have avoided every story he has published ever since. They aren't sexy, exciting or fun to read. They are plain depressing.

Mick Sloan has in my opinion the best stories of these three. His stories contain beautiful and strong women (not with superhuman strength, luckily; I hate those extremely unrealistic stories) that are confronted with men, fight them, win the fight and then start to totally dominating them, forcing them to do things against their will, totally breaking their spirit and totally subjugating them, but not to the point of gore or forced castration (like some stories on Diana the Valkyrie do; I hate those kind of disgusting stories). His stories contained a very good balance between all of these aspects. They went far, excitingly far, but never too far.

Another three writers that I like, are Jim Priest, Connor McCloud and lovestospar.

Jim Priest writes about physically strong women, trained in some kind of martial art (or not; sometimes it's just a dancer or gymnast) that fights a resentful man and gradually turns him, with her kicks and leg locks, into an admirer for her strength and beauty. Then she knocks him out for one last time, or simply turns him into a slave, or does something else to assert her dominance, which is all awesome to read for someone who likes strong women and physically enforced female dominance.

Connor McCloud's stories focus on intergender wrestling, in which the women win. His stories particularly focus on relationships in which the woman turns out to be stronger than the man, the process of acceptance that follows and the continuation of the changed relationship, in which the woman is the dominant partner instead of the man.

lovestospar writes stories about his ex-girlfriend, who had a black belt in Taekwondo. She is very powerful (both in physical strength, fighting skills and in mental strength) and uses this power to subjugate her (ex-)boyfriend. Lots of attention is given to her feet, which is OK by me, because I like female feet as well. :-D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 06:16
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think Jim Priest is one of the best writers in the biz because he has a wide variety of story types for everyone into this sort of thing. Do you like older women? younger girls? He's got you covered. Do you like girls who win via martial arts? Girls who win via raw strength and toughness? He's got you covered. And on top of that, the quality of writing is better than most.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 07:47
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkas [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, maybe someone knows stories/authors who write stories with same concept as Mick sloan?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow he is great!! OMG!! How could I miss him?!
I started to read DTW years ago but didn't read him
Thank you man! I came 3 times today reading his stories, they are engrossing!

He is similar to Counselor I guess. Lots of bed wrestling and psychology.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: