Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-15, 02:08
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Men's Matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, just to clarify: I am not asking about posting M/M here (I strongly hesitate to even post F/F here). I was just curious if people have over-lapping interests.
Sure, I'll wrestle another guy if the prize is to get to wrestle or sex up some hot woman afterwards. There was always wrestling in high school and college gym classes and although I certainly would not seek out a guy to wrestle now when there are girls out there, I would not object to participating in a show for the ladies.
Old 17-Feb-15, 21:42
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, just to clarify: I am not asking about posting M/M here (I strongly hesitate to even post F/F here). I was just curious if people have over-lapping interests.
In that case, yeah, I do have some overlap in tastes, especially if it is a strong man versus a boyish jobber.
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-15, 16:04
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
or for the attention of one particular lady
I would say that I have overlapping interests in specific cases. I am interested in the theme of two fit guys vying for the favor of a particular lady. Winning her by settling it on the mat against another fit guy. A tough grueling sweaty match in front of her would be my preference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightGrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-15, 19:32
Points: 3,236, Level: 23 Points: 3,236, Level: 23 Points: 3,236, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Of course I know this is the Male vs Female forum, but I've been getting so many requests this month for M/M matches that I wanted to venture this topic.

How many of you guys, as mixed wrestling fans, also like to see men's matches? I don't necessarily mean like kink.com's "Naked Kombat" or matches that have overt eroticism. But rather, things like jobber/heel pro-style, special attire themes, bondage wrestling, competitive pins, etc.

Another popular theme is men fighting/wrestling in front of a female audience, or for the attention of one particular lady... or so that the winner can then wrestle against the lady. Are there fans here of that type of theme?

Just curious Thanks guys!
I love the M/M match. It just adds variety.
Old 13-May-15, 22:19
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

No, don't. I don't come to this site to talk about MvM or FvF. I come to talk about MvF and all things related to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 00:54
Points: 3,236, Level: 23 Points: 3,236, Level: 23 Points: 3,236, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, don't. I don't come to this site to talk about MvM or FvF. I come to talk about MvF and all things related to it.
Adding a plot twist with 2 guys fighting would be interesting though
Old 14-May-15, 01:22
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
You know, I feel like that's something I'd ask you, not the other way around You have more information than I do. I know you've produced some M/M stuff. How has it sold?

I don't think you're going to see much overlap between guys who are into mixed wrestling and guys who are into M/M. Guys who are into mixed wrestling are usually heterosexual with submission or humiliation fetishes. Guys who are into M/M wrestling are usually gay.

It doesn't bother me that you have the odd Diablo vs. Howl video on the site, or anything. I wouldn't pay money for it, though.
Old 14-May-15, 01:32
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts

Wrestling ≈ Sex ... all I have to say.
Old 14-May-15, 16:49
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, I feel like that's something I'd ask you, not the other way around You have more information than I do. I know you've produced some M/M stuff. How has it sold?

I don't think you're going to see much overlap between guys who are into mixed wrestling and guys who are into M/M. Guys who are into mixed wrestling are usually heterosexual with submission or humiliation fetishes. Guys who are into M/M wrestling are usually gay.

It doesn't bother me that you have the odd Diablo vs. Howl video on the site, or anything. I wouldn't pay money for it, though.
There's quite a spectrum sexuality variations out there. I've personally known straight-identified men to enjoy participating in "erotic" style M/M matches because they simply enjoy any underground-style wrestling. I've had gay-identified men write to me and say they enjoy watching mixed wrestling.

I've also encountered quite a number of pantyhose wrestling fans, especially over on FetLife, who enjoy a whole gamut of F/F, mixed, and M/M matches, provided all participants are wearing pantyhose or tights.

Any M/M content that I have filmed or produced has been a direct result of write-in requests, suggestions, or commissions from viewers.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 18:42
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

If you film m vs. m or (real) m vs. f videos, put the men in Speedos.
This will appeal to the gay audience as well as to those who appreciate a good physique, regardless of sexual orientation. And I'm sure your sales will skyrocket! LOL

Tags
female audience, mens matches, mm wrestling