Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-18, 18:00
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by djman753 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone purchased this one yet? I liked the Onatopp clips DT has done before, but $30 is a fair chunk of change to throw at a video - just wondering if it's any good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-18, 16:14
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone purchased this one yet? I liked the Onatopp clips DT has done before, but $30 is a fair chunk of change to throw at a video - just wondering if it's any good.
I'm also curious if it's any good as her previous videos were alright but I really don't want to pay $30 and at 26 minutes I'm worried that it will be long, drawn out and quickly become boring .
Old 21-Feb-18, 23:18
Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm also curious if it's any good as her previous videos were alright but I really don't want to pay $30 and at 26 minutes I'm worried that it will be long, drawn out and quickly become boring .
To Onatopp and Bodyscissors Toy:

I gave it a whirl. Video is 26:22 in length.
First 10 minutes: Talking and smoking. Wearing a black leather catsuit. Different poses, sometimes leg spread wide, other times hand caressing up and down her legs.
After 12 minutes: the catsuit is unzipped to the top of the thighs showing her underwear. Lots of riding/gyrating.
17:26 onward: catsuit fully off. Can now see the legs, seamed stockings, in heels. Leg poses.
18:50 onward: POV of her glove hands strangling you (or covering your mouth?) and licking you. Not my thing.
19:38 onward (this is the part I watch over and over again): she is laying back on the bed. Using her legs to control you, gyrating like you're in her. Her legs wrap around like Onatopp would as she is being pleasured. It then switches to your head in her crotch, legs wrapped around. Unfortunately this ends too quickly around 22:00. Also not continuous leg wraps, sometimes they let go and wrap again.
22:00 onward: you are now behind her (? or maybe she's facesitting you and you're viewing as a third person?) as she gyrates.
24:10 onward: she is riding you, gloved hands strangling your neck until you're killed at 24:35. More talking until the end of the video.

What I like: she addresses you as "Leg Man" (she knows we're weak for nice legs). She refers to her legs as "my deadly legs". Seeing the stockinged legs wrap around as she enjoys herself.

It is a bit pricey for a video with not quite the payoff I was looking for (I prefer Jay's work and his excellent price point). I would've liked to see a lot more scissor action with those legs. Also would've preferred to see an actual victim caught in her grasp, in pain.

I just watch the same 2.5 minutes of the video over and over again. But I don't regret buying it. Very happy they made an Onatopp video and I will always support producers in this niche market.
The Following User Says Thank You to J0n For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 01:13
Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Wow.
The Following User Says Thank You to djman753 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 22:31
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djman753 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow.
Yea I commissioned that one...

Quote:
Wow.

I'm not sure anyone has seen this, it's not a real clip per se, but it's just a behind the scenes Xenia clip by Janira and she's super hot. It's cheap too.

I bought it just to support and here's the link....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zeofven For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 22:41
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeofven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not sure anyone has seen this, it's not a real clip per se, but it's just a behind the scenes Xenia clip by Janira and she's super hot. It's cheap too.

I bought it just to support and here's the link....

Yeah this was just a practice run through that I filmed with her the real Xenia clips we filmed will be coming soon I would think.
Old 04-Apr-18, 22:45
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah this was just a practice run through that I filmed with her the real Xenia clips we filmed will be coming soon I would think.
Nice!
Old 05-Apr-18, 04:39
Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22 Points: 2,858, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
That is you in the clip?
Old 05-Apr-18, 04:40
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
That is you in the clip?
It certainly is.
Old 05-Apr-18, 14:23
Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Nice clip. It's nice to see some behind the scenes stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJingles For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp