Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-11, 16:27
Oliver

Default Oliver and Jessica part 2, Jessica lays down the challenge

As Oliver was digging the hole, he saw Jessica and Rosie walking up to him. But something was different. Jessica looked somewhat... nervous? She had her hand on her heart and was giggling while talking to Rosie. What were they up to?

"Hi Ollie."

Jessica said, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Uhm, hi."

Oliver said, not sure what to make of this. Jessica tapped her foot on the sand awkwardly and stood with her hands at her sides. It was as if she was bracing herself to ask something. And then she did.

"You wanna wrestle?"

She asked. Oliver raised his eyebrows and his mouth contorted.

"What?"

He said, completely bemused. Jessica stepped from foot to foot while responding.

"I challenge you to a wrestling match!"

She said, more defiantly this time. Oliver was no less confused though. Where on earth had this come from?

"No, what the fuck?"

Oliver said and stood up. He would have walked away but Jessica ran in front of him and then barged in to him with a full body block of sorts. Oliver was knocked back and looked at his sister, quite shocked.

"Why? Are you afraid you can't beat me anymore?"

Oliver's throat felt dry as he struggled to answer. Having just had his little sister bash in to him, it had to be admitted that she wasn't so little anymore. Her formerly chubby belly was now firmer and the body that had just bashed in to him was overall stronger than the smaller one he had beaten up in the past. Oliver swallowed and tried to speak his next words as confidently as possible.

"No! I can beat you, I just don't really want to beat you.... because, like.... you haven't really done anything to piss me off."

Though the quivering voice had undermined his words, Oliver had really dug his own grave with his last reasoning and in the face of provocation no less! Jessica was delighted by that and seized on it! She jumped in to him to knock him back again and then taunted him.

"Oh really? Does that piss you off? Does it piss you off knowing that I can now beat you? Oh, bad boy bad boy, what ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when your sister beats you!"

Oliver backed off and realized that he was in trouble. He was anxious to get out of this.

"Look, I'll wrestle you in the flat."

Jessica scoffed.

"There's no space in the flat! Why don't you wrestle me here?"

Oliver tried to think of an answer.

"Because, there's other people around..."

Jessica cut him off.

"And you don't want to be seen being beaten by me!"

Oliver fell silent. He wouldn't admit it, but Jessica had touched on his main contention for rejecting this match. Oliver breathed nervously for a while. This was looking just as bad refusing to wrestle. He changed tune.

"Alright fine then, I'll fight you! But no crying or complaining to mum and dad that I hurt you after I win!"

Rosie interjected.

"Not fighting, its wrestling! No strikes!"

Oliver and Jessica looked at her.

"Fine."

They both said. Rosie was delighted that her proposition had gone through.

"I'll ref!"

She said unable to contain her elation.

*to be continued*
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: