Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Feb-15, 08:52
♥αlphα♀

Default Re: Gia Primo - recent sessions?

I met Gia 5 months ago, she blew my mind, the most expert domination wrestler I've met amongst 24 FBB/FMA in 12 years. She's got the leg power, the martial art skills and the mind. She moved me from a passing out reverse neck scissor to some kind of excrutiatingly painful jiujitsu head lock with her feet in a split second. I felt like the paralysed goat you see on Animal Planet when it's in the claws of a lioness, I mean really, not metaphorically. She did things to me I never thought possible or even imagined.

Good session review by Bulldozer1986, if you're average size like me you can multiply this review by 3, or divide it by 3 wrt the max time you can survive in her holds if she goes full pressure : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Mar-15, 14:24
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gia Primo - recent sessions?

Gia has mastered the art of being mean and being very sexy while doing it. My jaw, neck, and nose (from her firm ass being planted on it) were sore for days after our session. She definitely enjoys inflicting pain.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jones For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-17, 22:10
Points: 3,078, Level: 23 Points: 3,078, Level: 23 Points: 3,078, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gia Primo reviews

Did she retire? She is no where to be found. Her websites are down and she doesn't respond to emails.
Old 09-Jun-17, 22:25
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

apparenrtly she is retired and selling real estate
Old 13-Apr-19, 14:04
Points: 9,375, Level: 41 Points: 9,375, Level: 41 Points: 9,375, Level: 41
Last Achievements

I've been a fan of Gia Primo for a while now. She is actually the first session wrestler that I discovered, and it was through hearing about her that I was introduced to the world of session wrestling. Hence, I was quite excited to have the opportunity to travel down to her area fairly recently and session with her.

A day after the session, I had no idea that my entire body would be as sore as it is, so I've decided to sit back and relax for the rest of the day. In the meantime, here is a recount of my session experience. (For reference, I am about 5’6” [168 cm] and 135 lbs [61 kg] – I do some running exercise at least once a week but don’t really do any kind of weight training, so I guess you could say that I’m sort of an average Joe in terms of physical build). Anyway…

I don't think I've ever been as nervous as I was right before I met up with Gia. The idea of setting up a session and meeting up with someone is one thing, but once you're actually out there and you realize that things are about to go down for real, it can definitely be nerve-wracking. When I first saw Gia in person, stunning as she was, our initial encounter was surprisingly casual (although I did stumble on a few of my words due to how nervous I was). We had a friendly little chitchat for a few moments as we were setting things up for the session, and I had to blink a few times to remind myself that this was Gia Primo in the flesh. Once we had things set up, she came out in a blue bikini, doubly as stunning as before, and we got down on the mat and just jumped right into it.

When we first locked up during the initial round of the session, I immediately realized that she was a bit stronger than me in terms of upper body strength. We started on our knees and clasped hands, and she basically shoved me down onto my back before I could even register the difference in strength. The first move that she put me in was a breast smother, followed by a transition into a pin (I forget what it’s called – she sat on my chest facing away from me while pinning my arms to the ground with her ankles). After a moment, she let up on the pin and started transitioning to another move while I attempted to wave whatever free limbs I had available at the time in a futile attempt to deter her from whatever was coming next, which if I remember was a head scissors. I cannot recall the exact order of events that further transpired during the session, so I will simply list the most memorable moments that come to mind.

If ever I wondered why "body scissors" and "head scissors" were named as such, it became immediately apparent as soon as Gia put me into either of those holds. The first time around she got me in a body scissors, I couldn't help but let out a few yelps of pain as she decided to repeatedly squeeze my ribs for brief moments at a time rather than maintaining a constant pressure. She seemed amused by my screams and teased me by saying that she would use my screams as her new ringtone. Any time she had me in a body scissors afterward, she would repeat this squeezing tactic - I suspect that she might've been doing so because she was entertained by my screams the first time around. If that's what she wanted to hear, then I probably didn't disappoint her! At one point as we were taking a short break between rounds, I asked her how hard she could squeeze with her legs, and she said that she had broken a watermelon before with her scissors. Yikes!

At one point, I tried to take a verbal jab at her between rounds by saying that she wouldn't take me down so easily the next round, and then of course she took the challenge and managed to take me down to the ground pretty quickly. Instead of trying to make me tap out right away, however, she instead pinned me to the ground for a moment and then mocked me by asking me to repeat what I had just said - and then she made me tap out. Game over!

At another point during the session, she had me in some kind of arm lock with both of my arms behind my back. She started to ask if I wanted to tap, but I again opened my mouth and said that she'd have to try harder to get me to tap. She immediately made me regret it by cranking up the pressure a fair notch, which caused me to tap out immediately. She followed it up by saying to be careful what I wish for - I didn't try that one again!

When she had me in one of her armbars, I made a remark asking her to give me my arm back, and she replied by telling me to say, "Gia, please" as she cranked up the pressure on my arm. Humiliation! She later repeated the same tactic again with a body scissors, except this time I tried to avoid the humiliation by simply tapping out instead. She didn't buy it, and I had to beg once again. Double humiliation!

Another trick that Gia liked to play was to count to five before releasing me whenever I tapped out to any kind of choke hold. She got me in a particularly tight triangle choke at one point, and I actually panicked and tapped out three times before she could even finish counting to five! When she’s got you with those legs, you'd be surprised how long a simple five-count can stretch! She got me with what I think was a reverse head scissors at one point – I don’t exactly remember what hold it was because she very nearly knocked me unconscious with it even though it was only applied for a few seconds.

At one point, she sat atop my chest and had my head cradled between both of her legs in a kneeling position. The first time she got me in this position, she teased me a little before transitioning to a facesit. I turned my head slightly sideways and could still sort of breathe, but I was almost out of breath at this point so I had to tap out before I began to suffocate. The second time she got me in this position, I tried to be clever by bringing my legs up and around in an attempt to dislodge her, but she countered it by grasping my legs with her arms and then leaning forward, stretching my legs a bit farther past my head than I was comfortable with, at which point I tapped again. She even got me in this position a third time later in the session, but this time she was content to simply look down at me, entertained as I struggled to get free from beneath her. However, she was positioned in such a way that her leg was pushing down against my chin at just such an angle that it began to hurt and feel very uncomfortable, so I had to tap. Gia seemed surprised that I tapped out, because she didn't even mean to make me tap out. She made me tap out without even meaning to. Wow!

The longer the session went on, the more I became exhausted and out of breath, whereas Gia appeared to hardly be breaking a sweat at all. It eventually reached the point where I was barely able to put up any real resistance at all, and Gia was able to quickly wear me down every round and put me in pretty much any hold she wanted to. I even began to hesitate as we locked up at the beginning of each round, because I knew that she was ultimately going to have her way with me no matter what tactic I tried. I asked Gia at one point how much of a challenge I was to her on a scale from one to ten, and she said three. At one point between rounds, I asked her to show me how hard she could come at me if she really meant to. If I had afterward asked her the same question about how much of a challenge I was after she very quickly destroyed me during that next round, she probably would've said one.

She even managed to get me in a camel clutch at one point, but then transitioned into a different hold instead of trying to make me tap out with it. I tried to taunt her by saying that she couldn't make me tap out with a camel clutch. Big mistake! She managed to take me down and then get on top of me with my back to the ground. I was too exhausted at this point to really do anything to stop her, so she was able to methodically flip me over and take control of my arms despite my effort to resist. I've seen a few camel clutches before and have always figured that it wouldn't be too hard to get your arms loose to break out of the hold, but this wasn't the case with Gia - she had my arms tightly pinned with her legs in tandem with me already being exhausted, and so I was absolutely helpless but to suffer as she very gradually, rather than quickly, bent me backward into submission.

As we were starting another round, I provoked her again by saying that she couldn't make me tap out with her feet. Another mistake! Just as with every other time, she managed to outwrestle me and take me down to the ground, and then she got me in an armbar and started shoving her feet against my face. When she was done toying with me, she transitioned to some kind of foot choke with her ankles crossed against my neck - the pressure on my adam's apple caused me to panic and immediately tap out, and I even slightly gagged as soon as she let go. That one was brutal! She did this move twice during the session, and both times I had to tap out immediately.

She had me face down on the ground with my arms trapped in a camel clutch position at one point, except she decided to smother my face with her feet instead of stretching me backward. She didn't really apply too much pressure to my arms, but rather seemed perfectly content to remain perched on top of me, laughing, while my face was sandwiched between her feet. I struggled for a bit, but I was too exhausted to attempt any kind of actual effort to escape (not that I could even if I wasn’t exhausted), so I eventually tapped out not in pain, but in humiliating defeet. Pun intended.

Sometime into the session when I was completely exhausted and out of breath from being twisted and bent every which way, Gia had me pinned to the ground and asked me something along the lines of if it felt like I was being constricted by a boa constrictor. It certainly did feel that way, the one difference being that boa constrictors don't play with their food, but Gia certainly does!

As we neared the end of the session, she asked me if I had any final requests. I thought for a moment to provoke her by saying, "I bet you can't knock me out!" but I was pretty beaten up and worn down by that point and I knew very well that Gia loved making me eat my words, so I hesitated and instead let her finish however she desired. The last move that she got me with was a body scissors / arm nelson combo. I lost track of the score early in the match, but the final score definitely had to have been at least two dozen points for her and zero for me.

I have to say that I went into the session fully expecting to get beaten, but not absolutely destroyed as much as I was. Even though Gia is slightly smaller than I am, she was stronger, (much) more skilled, and in better shape to the point that she pretty much made me her plaything for the entirety of the session. I guess that maybe I shouldn’t be too surprised, though, since I have almost zero grappling experience. It’s one thing to fantasize about losing or being dominated in a session, but to actually be dominated in reality to a degree that exceeds even your imagination is quite humbling.

Despite the beating that she gave me, Gia was expert enough in her control over her strength and technique to know exactly how much pressure to apply without causing any kind of injury and without going beyond my limits. I cannot count the number of different holds that she subjected me to, but among those that haven’t been listed yet are a kimura, a Boston crab, a figure-four neck lock, and a few others that elude simple descriptions.

Anyway, we actually made some nice conversation during the moments that we (or mostly I) took to recover between rounds. I found it to be amusing that we could casually be chatting about any arbitrary topic at one moment, and then the next moment she could have me begging for release from her body scissors. Those legs are brutal!

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet Gia – I can cross one thing off of my bucket list! I’ll definitely consider scheduling a rematch at some point to try to reclaim my dignity, but not before I double down on some kind of fitness regimen so that I don’t run out of breath within the first ten minutes again and then get squashed all throughout the remainder of the match (not that I didn’t enjoy it!). I wouldn’t really count on not getting destroyed again, though, even if I was in better shape. I guess time will tell!

TL;DR: Gia Primo absolutely destroyed me and hardly even broke a sweat.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TheKyle For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-19, 17:18
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I agree totally with you TheKyle.

I had more or less the same experience as you.

My first session was with Gia, and I had the idea I could win the session (how wrong I was..)

Just as you, I ended up destroyed and she didn’t even broke a sweat.
She played with me the all time, moving from one hold to another...
There was nothing I could do to stop her or counter her moves....

She used me as her practice dummy ;-)

It was great to meet her and I wish I could meet her again for a rematch.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-19, 18:49
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
apparenrtly she is retired and selling real estate
What could it be like to buy real estate from Gia Primo? You do not have to imagine it, because at this link there is a video of someone like her in action -

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-May-19, 01:00
Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24
Last Achievements

hasn't gia retired?
Old 05-May-19, 04:16
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hasn't gia retired?
Available again.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-19, 00:38
greek007
This message has been deleted by greek007.
Old 13-May-19, 00:40
Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Available again.
she replies to the e-mail from wb270?