Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-16, 16:01
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Antscha a konock out girl

Antscha is in the best sense of the word, a knock-out Girl. Incredibly sexy, incredible head and body scissors and a to fall in love a body. Who would not want to be knocked out of such a woman? I have - thanks God - because of my proximity to Budapest often the opportunity to meet her. But I would also 1000 km ride to meet her
Old 27-Dec-16, 23:36
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Antscha session, share your experiences

personally had a bad experience with her. i went a little comp on her and she got frustrated and went ballistic on me. at one point i kneed on her hair by mistake during the fight and she lost her cool. spazzed out totally. started to punch amd kick me till I started screaming at her to stop in a strict way and told her how unprofessional she is. in 15 years of sessions never happened to me. maybe she was having a bad day, but i sensed that she is getting unstable in her "old" age. it happened a year ago.
Old 27-Dec-16, 23:48
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryflashman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
personally had a bad experience with her. i went a little comp on her and she got frustrated and went ballistic on me. maybe she was having a bad day, but i sensed that she is getting unstable in her "old" age. it happened a year ago.
So she clearly states on her profile and has for a couple years now that she doesn't do comp anymore because of an INJURY. The key word being......INJURY but you decide to go a "little comp" on her anyways and whine like a little girl that she went ballistic on you? LOL

Guys like you kill me.

Seeing as how she is only one of the most popular session women in all of Europe if not the entire session scene don't expect a lot of sympathy coming your way.

Saw her two years ago in London and was one of the best sessions I've ever had as well as a great chat during dinner afterwards.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-16, 00:21
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

keep your wig on cubs fan, no disrespect to the wrestler, just sharing my experience. not looking for sympathy either. just saying the girl seemed a bit unstable at the time. mood wise. couldnt keep her cool. maybe had too many sessions that day or something. when i say a little comp i mean i resisted some. she still easily could handle me. so no excuse at all to lose her cool.
Old 28-Dec-16, 08:45
JohnODubhghaill

I have sessioned with Antscha twice. Once pre-injury and once post-injury.

For the post-injury session she warned me beforehand that she no longer does fully competitive sessions. I went ahead with the session anyway because of how easily she beat me in our first session. And, of course, I also like Antscha.

Because of how average/useless I am, I couldn't tell the difference between her pre-injury and post-injury self. But there must be a difference as she does flag it with people. Also from looking at her post-injury videos, she does seem to take it a bit easier than she used to.

However, if you are average/useless like me, you're not going to notice a difference. The post-injury Antscha would still beat the vast majority of session wrestlers in a match today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-16, 08:50
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

What was her injury?
Old 28-Dec-16, 09:40
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What was her injury?
She herniated a disc in her lower spine according to this:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Dec-16, 09:44
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My sympathy goes with Antscha, too. Harryflashman's "little comp" may easily look to her like he is the type of guy who does not takes "no" as "no". And yes, it could be also a bad day, maybe she encountered a jerk earlier that day, and thought "oh no, here comes another one"

I have meet Antscha three times, all post-injury, and she was always awesome - strong, skilled, friendly and doing awesome job tailoring the session the way I enjoy it most. One of the best I have met!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 14:32
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I have met Antscha many times, and it was always really great. She really seems to love what she is doing. She is a wonderful and very friendly person as well. But she is also dominant by nature and not the kind of girl you want to mess with.
Personally I do not think she had a bad day, it sounds like you really pissed her off. Although she denies it, I have a feeling that with her injury it would be better for her to completely stop with wrestling, but that she loves it too much to stop. If someone starts wrestling too competitive with a risk of further injury, I can imagine she would get ballistic.

Just respect the girl and her limits, then she is one of the best you can meet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ehuls For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-16, 20:11
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I did session Antscha about 10 times over the past five years and met her on the Femwrestle Events too.
At our first session after her back surgery I offered her a fantasy session but instead she said: "That’s not what you like!"
Before I knew what happened I got caught in her famous reverse head scissors.
Keeping me there she instructed me which moves I had to avoid that we still can do competitive sessions.
Our last session was at her birthday on September.
She got a present and a red rose from me.
She thanked me by kicking my ass with the most painful and the highest number of submissions she ever got from me.
I think she will retire now step by step.
The past Femwrestle Event was her last one where she participated as a fighter.
But she is still traveling and offering private sessions.

Antscha getting ballistic? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] once told a story that he witnessed how she nearly pulled a taxi driver out of the window of his car.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post: