Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Sep-23, 09:41
Points: 113, Level: 2 Points: 113, Level: 2 Points: 113, Level: 2
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Smile BBW Vivienne Rose 🌹 session

First off I know this is a wrestling forum but.. let me say that this was my very first session with ANY performer. BBW Vivienne Rose is the true definition on an SSBBW at 460lbs and she’s truly one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever been that close to.. I’m 6’0 230lbs (exactly half of her) and I was destroyed. Demolished. Pulverized. However I don’t think I’d ever book a session with ANYONE else. It was literally breathtaking. She took really good care of me even when I told her to “ignore taps” and still took me to the limit. At first I was a nervous wreck but now I’m addicted. Her booty is to die for but do not underestimate her if she lays her boobs in your face. I told her I wasn’t gonna tap out but eventually I saw my life flash like a strobe light and was humbled and forced to submit. Farted on my face while smashing my nose at least 4 inches inside her ass. The only thing I could breathe was the wind from her fart as her ass covered my face like a blanket. She said my body went limp for a second while I was choked from my head being leg scissored lol. I left with my face in slight pain. My ribs very slightly bruised, but my neck may need a readjustment lol. One of her butt drops to my face cracked something but I played tough guy and endured the suffering. If you’re a good guy and respectful, trust me she’ll take care of you and make it the best experience ever. And she also has a great personality just talking to her in general even if it’s not about anything sexual. I give her a 100 out of 10 and can’t wait to get broken into pieces again and spend time with her. If she’s reading this, you’re amazing and can’t wait to do it again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kevnation For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-23, 08:10
Points: 1,162, Level: 13 Points: 1,162, Level: 13 Points: 1,162, Level: 13
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Default Re: BBW Vivienne Rose 🌹 session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevnation [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First off I know this is a wrestling forum but.. let me say that this was my very first session with ANY performer. BBW Vivienne Rose is the true definition on an SSBBW at 460lbs and she’s truly one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever been that close to.. I’m 6’0 230lbs (exactly half of her) and I was destroyed. Demolished. Pulverized. However I don’t think I’d ever book a session with ANYONE else. It was literally breathtaking. She took really good care of me even when I told her to “ignore taps” and still took me to the limit. At first I was a nervous wreck but now I’m addicted. Her booty is to die for but do not underestimate her if she lays her boobs in your face. I told her I wasn’t gonna tap out but eventually I saw my life flash like a strobe light and was humbled and forced to submit. Farted on my face while smashing my nose at least 4 inches inside her ass. The only thing I could breathe was the wind from her fart as her ass covered my face like a blanket. She said my body went limp for a second while I was choked from my head being leg scissored lol. I left with my face in slight pain. My ribs very slightly bruised, but my neck may need a readjustment lol. One of her butt drops to my face cracked something but I played tough guy and endured the suffering. If you’re a good guy and respectful, trust me she’ll take care of you and make it the best experience ever. And she also has a great personality just talking to her in general even if it’s not about anything sexual. I give her a 100 out of 10 and can’t wait to get broken into pieces again and spend time with her. If she’s reading this, you’re amazing and can’t wait to do it again.

I wrestled her too and got crushed as well... and I am 6'2" and 275 and she handled me like I was little kid.. When I told her not to hold back, she just giggled, grabbed me, placed me on the mat I brought and sat on me..

Last edited by Strongman917; 30-Sep-23 at 08:16.
Old 30-Sep-23, 18:42
Points: 203, Level: 4 Points: 203, Level: 4 Points: 203, Level: 4
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

Love it. Thanks for the report. I sessioned with her myself a few years ago and had a similarly enjoyable experience so I know where you're coming from. There is a serious lack of ssbbw dommes out there but vivienne is great. Sweet personality and seems to genuinely enjoy getting kinky with her subs
Old 01-Oct-23, 06:53
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

I had a couple sessions with her, i am 5'9" 205 and I wrestled up to college, that did not scare her at all, and she agreed to go full competitive with me, even though she has not much in the way of skill, all my holds and moves had no effect on her simply due to her weight, girth and power.

Once she got the advantage on me, she never lost it and took me down and pinned me with ease.. Splat !!!

Last edited by musclehead720; 01-Oct-23 at 22:38.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-23, 20:44
Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Didn’t know she wrestled, that’s awesome!! Need to see her next time she’s in town
Old 05-Oct-23, 21:40
Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

I would like to believe the fart was agreed upon. I can get down with facesitting but I would feel some type of way taking gas to the face. However, I would probably be too busy being stuck, lol.
Old 07-Oct-23, 10:36
Points: 113, Level: 2 Points: 113, Level: 2 Points: 113, Level: 2
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to believe the fart was agreed upon. I can get down with facesitting but I would feel some type of way taking gas to the face. However, I would probably be too busy being stuck, lol.
lol I literally asked for it when she asked “what my 3 favorite things I wanted to try”. And yes it was as amazing as my sick and twisted mind thought it would be.
Old 07-Oct-23, 14:44
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Before the session,ask her to consume a 24 ounce can of beans along with a foot long burrito loaded with onions,beef,cheese and peppers.
Old 18-Oct-23, 18:49
Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have seen her with Amanda before but didn't know she offered competitive wrestling. Is she strong or just big? Assuming her legs are strong, i guess i mean anything by way of upper body strength?
Old 18-Oct-23, 19:06
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillswitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have seen her with Amanda before but didn't know she offered competitive wrestling. Is she strong or just big? Assuming her legs are strong, i guess i mean anything by way of upper body strength?
She is very strong both upper and lower body and supersized too boot, and FYI She is Amanda's cousin.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw, bbw vivienne rose, butt drops, facesitting, squashing, ssbbw