Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 17-Dec-15, 03:26
Temporary group
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Yasmin reviews

For anyone who doubts yasmin's leg strength, just meet her. I have met julie, severa, lia, Larissa reis, heleb, Kathy, Gia and some others and nothing compares. I have no idea where it comes from, but her body scissors are crazy. Top that off with her being a great person to spend the time with and you can't go wrong for a session. My absolute favorite woman I have met. Due to some circumstances, I can't meet her and I am so disappointed, but don't miss out if you get the chance.
Old 17-Dec-15, 20:07
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Yasmin news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled Rapture last week and have Yasmin next week so I'll have a solid comparison between the two. Rapture is by far the strongest girl I've ever sessioned with, she is in peak form now coming off of competing in fitness comps.
Pretty curious to have a recent review of Yasmin... Just hope that you haven't asked her to "hold back"... On the contrary, please, unleash the beast
Old 22-Dec-15, 21:00
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty curious to have a recent review of Yasmin... Just hope that you haven't asked her to "hold back"... On the contrary, please, unleash the beast
Unfortunately, she was the one that held back, as she said she still was not comfortable to go competitive just yet coming off of her injury. I don't necessarily want competitive in my sessions, though, I weigh 265 lbs and I'm a former college athlete so if I went hard I could just overpower these smaller girls and get to a stalemate with their superior wrestling and jiu jitsu. I would prefer to just try to technically defend myself and enjoy rolling around with a good looking woman in a bikini for an hour. Yasmin gave me that, but the session felt like more of a transaction than a fun hour to me, which is the exact opposite of my time with Rapture. Also, as the poster above noted, Rapture is stronger than Yasmin, so I think when comparing the two experiences I was much more impressed with Raptures power as opposed to Yasmin's skill. Also, I might be a bit biased here as I like to record my sessions, as I am a visual person, and for whatever reason Yasmin does not allow this so I definitely missed that part of the experience.

I know I'm in the minority here but I'm not sure I would session with Yasmin again given her fee (highest I've ever paid) and the no recording policy.
Old 22-Dec-15, 21:30
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Well, I'm sorry that you didn't get what you expected.
Anyway, it sounds "strange": Yasmin has always been described as a very fun session-girl (brutal, merciless but fun at the end)... I can't make any comparison just because I haven't met her yet... What about her legendary scissors ? Tried ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-15, 21:58
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, she was the one that held back, as she said she still was not comfortable to go competitive just yet coming off of her injury.
Only question I have is whether she was clear about this in her emails. In any case, and even with someone whose abilities I respect as much as Yasmin's, a session with a client literally twice her weight will always be a coin flip. It definitely sounds like I need to make an encore with Rapture happen next year though.
Old 23-Dec-15, 00:41
Last Achievements

To be fair to her she was clear over email, but I enjoy semi comp matches a lot and that's what this was supposed to be. We didn't have the space in her small room to roll around much, but either way to be honest I wasn't comfortable trying much of anything as the last thing I want to do is to be a part if a lady getting injured. It was more of her laying on top of me talking about her "anacondas" and flexing her biceps. It wasn't bad, it just didnt live up to my expectations.
Old 23-Dec-15, 01:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I'm sorry that you didn't get what you expected.
Anyway, it sounds "strange": Yasmin has always been described as a very fun session-girl (brutal, merciless but fun at the end)... I can't make any comparison just because I haven't met her yet... What about her legendary scissors ? Tried ?
I couldn't tell if she was going full strength, but her scissors were not as strong as Raptures by any stretch. Raptures inner thighs were so defined that she was squeezing the hell out of me without even straining, it felt like being held between 2 steel cords.
Old 23-Dec-15, 23:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A theory: Maybe the fun people have with Yasmin goes from her being naturally dominant, enjoying overpowering men and inventing the best dominating ways the men enjoy. If you are so big she cannot truly own you, then this spark goes off, and what remains does not stand the reputation Yasmin has from the sessions where she fully uncoil her domination arsenal.
I didn't see Yasmin this trip, so I can't say but I saw her during her last trip to NY maybe 3 years ago and she was able to put a triangle body scissors around my ribs that made it impossible for me to breath. It didn't hurt that much, but her technique was just right that I litterally had to wait for her to ease up before I could take a breath. She's the only women I've wrestled who can do that. Now, I'm not really into body builders, so I can't compare her to some of the bigger ladies out there cause I've not wrestled any 170 lb body builders. I wrestled Arekah, though that was several years ago when she was just starting and she may have gotten stronger since. I wrestled Flame Dragon, who's rib scissors was intense, and a little scary around the floating ribs cause I felt some adjusting going on that I'm not sure was a good idea. Helen Von Mott, Malory Sin, KO, Sunfire and Yasmin's body scissors, especially her endurance was the best of them all. Though Sunfire & Flame were both also very intense in different ways, Yaz had them beat in endurance and when I wrestled them, her scissors was twice as good as Arekahs. (though I'm not sure I'd tell that to Arekah now, she might be eager to prove me wrong).

The last time I saw her she didn't do as many straight body scissors, which might have been a knee problem but her triangles were great. Years earlier, she was the best better straight body scissors sessions I'd ever had and it wasn't even that close.

I think, in her case, it's not just dominance, though she has that too. But she really did have one of the top squeezes out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-15, 00:52
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't see Yasmin this trip, so I can't say but I saw her during her last trip to NY maybe 3 years ago and she was able to put a triangle body scissors around my ribs that made it impossible for me to breathe. It didn't hurt that much, but her technique was just right that I literally had to wait for her to ease up before I could take a breath. She's the only women I've wrestled who can do that.
The way Yasmin uses her legs to do breath control in that hold is her trademark. A few years ago I asked Arekah to try it (she usually doesn't like to slow things down that much) and while it wasn't the same she was good enough at it to remind me of Yasmin, which was the idea.
Old 24-Dec-15, 01:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way Yasmin uses her legs to do breath control in that hold is her trademark. A few years ago I asked Arekah to try it (she usually doesn't like to slow things down that much) and while it wasn't the same she was good enough at it to remind me of Yasmin, which was the idea.

Well, to me, straight body scissors, Yasmin > Arekah by a pretty big margin, but as I said, that was several years ago. Arekah, based on what I've read about her from other posters, has gotten stronger since then and Yasmin may have slowed down due to injury. Her straight body scissors was quite amazing. Most women can't do a full session of rib squeezing, but she was fine with it.