Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-19, 19:49
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Talking She Montreal Review

I recently had a session with She, and wow, what a great time it was. I am a big guy, so I was expecting the very small She to not be able to get me to tap, or pin me in such a way that I'm unable to get away. I'm 6'4", and 240 pounds, not in the greatest shape, but not the worst. I've got little experience wrestling, however I've done some fantasy sessions where I don't resist and just get holds applied to me. I figured She wouldn't be able to overcome the size difference. This session was the first for me where I was looking forward to wrestling a bit back, or at least trying to resist some holds. I figured with how small She is, and how big I am, that she might only get a tap or two if I let her, and if I wanted to get out, I'd be able to.

I couldn't have been more wrong! Every single hold She put me in, I was totally unable to get out of. I'd ask her if she thought I could get out, and she would tell me to try. I'd try with literally all my might, and somehow that 110 pounds of muscle was keeping me 100% immobilized. That feeling is unmatched if this is what you're into. It's such a euphoric, amazing feeling being totally overpowered like that by such a tiny woman. Struggling to get free, and being completely unable to get anywhere was so amazing with her. Scissors, camel clutch, RNC, arm bars, triangles, face sitting, are just some of the holds she was able to get me in that I was totally unable to do anything to get out of. She asked all of the right questions to determine exactly what I was looking for in a session, and provided what I wanted to a T. She asked if I wanted any sort of dominant talk, and I told her I was indifferent, to just be herself. That worked out perfectly. She laughed and had fun, and was able to get a bit of humour of the fact that I couldn't get out, which was so hot. Her personality is perfect for this! At one point she told me if I could hold out a RNC for 10 seconds after I wanted to tap, that she would put me in a nicer hold for the next one as a reward. It was ridiculously hot having her give me this painful predicament, and her keeping me right on the edge of tapping on the RNC, (I really wanted to tap, but I wanted what She had offered next so bad) all the while trying to comfort me through the pain while counting down from 10. She is incredibly beautiful in real life, her photos as great as they are, do not do her justice. She has the perfect, tiny, but very muscular body, with a pretty face. She is a good conversationalist, and we carried on great conversation for the entire time, including while she was totally beating me. Don't let her lack of wrestling photos deter you from meeting her. Check out her videos or previews on Absolute Mixed Wrestling if you want to see her in action before you meet up with her! She was easy to setup an appointment with, and very pleasant to deal with. You will have absolutely not regrets about sessioning with She! I only wish I could get beaten by her every week!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Petec949 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-19, 22:21
Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: She Montreal Review

amazing.. looking for to meet her
Old 09-Sep-19, 04:38
Points: 931, Level: 11 Points: 931, Level: 11 Points: 931, Level: 11

I had the pleasure of wrestling She last week

This was my first session, so there were more than a few times I was considering emailing her and telling her that I couldn't make it because I was dead.

Luckily, I persevered and it was definitely worth it.

Not to sound cliche, but the photos of her online do not do her justice. She answered the door with an absolutely beaming smile. which undoubtedly is one of her greatest assets. Her personality absolutely radiates from her, which can't be conveyed in pictures. Her laugh, humor and smile will definitely make me look forward to my next match.

My initial nervousness instantly washed away as I put my hand out to shake hers, introducing myself. "I normally hug people is, that okay?" She asked. Not like I'm going to say no to that!

Within in minutes we were speaking like old friends, she has such a warm heart not opening up to her seems ridiculous. We went over rules and what I expected from our bout. I had asked for semi-competitive / pro-wrestle theme.

I got to say, probably the best part was after changing walking out to the mat and seeing her in the outfit I requested. She has an beautiful body that doubtlessly comes from hours of training and dedication.

After setting up the camera, She put me in a variety of holds more for show than anything. Starting with a back breaker, she bent my spine over her knee and snaked a hand over my leg and another under my chin and pushed. The camera of course caught everything, especially the devilish grin she flashed at it as I writhed in agony.

We moved on to bear hugs, camel clutches (to which she hooked fingers in my nostrils to really angle me backwards) making sure to whisper little taunts while I grunted painfully.

A few games of mercy followed before we locked up and she pushed me against the wall. Pinning both of my arms, she used her freehand to punch my stomach and slap my chest.

We moved on to more semi-competitive stuff, ground grappling and submission moves including RNC, grapevines, arm-bars, triangle chokes. She laughed the entire time as this was just an "introduction" and wasn't even really trying. It became apparent very quickly that I would be in trouble if she ever decided to get serious.

She communicated from the very first email to the end of our session very well. There was never a point where I where i felt clueless or lacking. I will definitely be sessioning with her again in the future.

I do have permission to show our session

Last edited by potatochipsmasher; 09-Sep-19 at 05:28.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to potatochipsmasher For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-19, 15:16
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Sounds like you had an awesome experience with her also!! She is so great! Since she gave permission to show it, are you going to??

Tags
montreal