Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-19, 22:30
TheAller

Default Gloria Reviews

I noticed there isn't a thread dedicated to Gloria from FightPulse. I'm curious to hear from people who had sessions with her, and also, curious to know if anybody knows whether she travels or just has sessions in Prague.
Old 21-May-19, 22:38
Banned
Points: 356, Level: 6 Points: 356, Level: 6 Points: 356, Level: 6
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: Gloria Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAller [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed there isn't a thread dedicated to Gloria from FightPulse. I'm curious to hear from people who had sessions with her, and also, curious to know if anybody knows whether she travels or just has sessions in Prague.
she seem epic and wonderfull

i love her outfit and thighs
Old 23-Jul-22, 08:54
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Ok everyone stop what you’re doing and go see Gloria for a session .right now. Doesn’t matter where you are. Instantly became one of my favorites.you’ll thank me later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-22, 22:28
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Finally, I was able to meet Gloria and Lucrecia in Prague for consecutive sessions. Here follows the first part of the Gloria review – see Lucrecia’s review thread soon for an account of our meeting.

I’m 1,82 and about 90 kilos, in good shape for my age (mid-forties), and have had 50+ sessions over the last 12 years. This one belongs right up there with the best of them.

So Gloria has been doing quite a few videos for Fightpulse and for Lucrecia’s website, but may have gone under the radar of a fair few people since she’s not listed on either wb270 or sessiongirls. Trust me, she’s not one to be missed, as stated in no uncertain terms by royh above.
We met at Lucrecia’s matted place quite centrally in Prague, and decided on a two part-session: 30 mins semi-comp followed by 30 mins domination and onslaught. I had told Gloria in our email exchanges (she writes very good English) that I prefer scissor- and smother holds, and she definitely enjoys using those too. To great effect, I should add.

The semi-comp part turned out to become pretty competitive, in fact. I like to put up a great deal of resistance in this setting, and don’t mind scoring a few points myself. And Gloria can be very competitive when asked to – she obviously enjoys winning and does not want to submit. For the first ten minutes no submissions were scored, although I was mostly on the defensive on my back. I have strong arms and shoulders and can defend well, but being bottom of course means having to fight gravity as well as your opponent, so I tired pretty quickly. I’m proud to say that the first submission went to me, from a body scissors, but from then on it all went downhill.

Gloria likes facesitting, and has the most perfect, big, round, sexy bottom to perform it with. I don’t think she submitted me that way during our first part, but it was an effective way of sapping me of strength and stamina. I reckon she won about 7-2 in the first 30 minutes. At least two of those points came from a, for me, very hot move. She straddled me, and then sat on my neck in a figure 4 type of position, from which she probably could have gone for a straight front head scissor, but instead Gloria leaned forward and smothered me with her belly. With my head almost completely immobilized, it was extremely difficult to turn it sideways, and I’d say much harder than with a reverse facesit in which I can usually rely on my arms to get some air. I could use as an excuse that I was caught by surprise the first time. Still, there was no way I could escape the second time.

Other holds Gloria used effectively were reverse figure 4 and reverse scissors. Being caught in her reverse is a delight if, despite the pain, you can keep your eyes open to get a good view of her amazing derriere. It is also a very painful experience due to the power she’s able to exert. I would have easily gone to la-la-land on a couple of occasions if I hadn’t tapped in time.

All in all, Gloria is a beauty with a stunning body who’s stronger than she looks. She’s got great balance and is adept at gaining a mount position, from which she won’t let you escape easily. She also has this lovely fire in her eyes when wrestling, suggesting she enjoys what she does.
I attach a couple of photos of the beautiful Gloria. Alas, I forgot, or maybe I thought it a bit rude, to ask for one from behind.

The domination/onslaught part will follow in a separate post soon…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gloria_3.jpg (634.5 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg Gloria_4.jpg (324.7 KB, 515 views)

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 27-Aug-22 at 07:12. Reason: Bigger paragraph space
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-22, 01:03
Points: 20,676, Level: 62 Points: 20,676, Level: 62 Points: 20,676, Level: 62
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts

Has she had her breasts enhanced?
Old 27-Aug-22, 12:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepinhim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has she had her breasts enhanced?
No, she's delightfully natural both physically and mentally :-).
Old 27-Aug-22, 15:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, she's delightfully natural both physically and mentally :-).

I really wish that were true but according to 12/28/20 Czech Amazon - CAG14 Smother Obsession "Her boobs got way bigger lately, which is excellent for breast smothering like this!"
Old 27-Aug-22, 18:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepinhim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really wish that were true but according to 12/28/20 Czech Amazon - CAG14 Smother Obsession "Her boobs got way bigger lately, which is excellent for breast smothering like this!"
Yes, I noticed that comment too, and got the explanation yesterday: The natural thing that happens to women's breasts in connection with pregnancy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-22, 19:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I noticed that comment too, and got the explanation yesterday: The natural thing that happens to women's breasts in connection with pregnancy.

Thanks for explaining! I actually did not know that pregnancy often makes the breasts larger. Gloria is a total MILF.
Old 28-Aug-22, 00:20
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Gloria is at least top 3 facesitter in the world today. Thanks for the review @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. And also thanks to Lucrecia who actually found Gloria and introduced her to our world!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: