Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-16, 06:46
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The guy looks like the Incredible Hulk and has about 60-70 pounds on Tyler Dare. That's ridiculous. I love close mixed matches and don't really care who wins, but putting the Ultimate Warrior in there against a 5'5, 140 pound woman is silly and borderline abusive.
Lol, I was just thinking, he looks like he stepped out of a gladiator movie...got over 1/2 foot, 80 or more lbs, and it's a nail-biting 100% competition? Tyler may be feisty, but she can't even go competitive with the femwin guys, seriously....
Old 18-Sep-16, 06:52
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The problem lies with the very creative definition of "competitive" which they use
Old 18-Sep-16, 22:15
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Here are some observations I have based on comments people have made on this messageboard (in this thread, and elsewhere) with specific regard to competitive mixed wrestling:

A) Most people seem confused by what "competitive" means. I honestly blame this on any producer who's ever peddled a video that they labelled as "competitive" but was, in fact, not. So many videos I've watched that were called competitive by the producer were clearly, almost laughably, not competitive. No real effort by the male wrestler. Or the female is a big, strong and / or actually skilled fighter while the male is super scrawny or old or just obviously out of their depth on the mat. And so on, and so forth. It's unfortunate that this niche fetish industry has no standards with regard to this, but we (at Absolute) consider competitive to be any match where both fighters are actively trying 100% to win. That's the only type of match we make. We've even had people email us asking for custom squash-type one-side matches and we politely decline because we only do competitive! We actually named the company Absolute after the 'Absolute Division' that you'll see at major Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments where the winners of the various weight classes then compete against one another (yep, fly-weights competing against heavyweights etc. etc.). And, no, the heavyweights do not always win.

B) Some people love the idea (the fantasy) of a girl being able to beat a guy, but seem unwilling to accept that girls can actually (in reality) beat guys. Sure, girls aren't going to beat guys in every situation all the time. And nobody is claiming that. But size, strength, endurance, skill and determination are all elements that make a fighter, any fighter - male or female, good (or bad, I suppose, if they're deficient in those categories). And believing that, because one fighter is bigger, they're automatically going to destroy their smaller opponent is really silly. Our matches, for example, are 25 minutes of non-stop most-submissions-wins-action. Do you have any idea how exhausting it is to fight for 25 minutes without a break? Do you have any idea how important endurance / cardio / stamina is in a match like that? Is it more important than, say, size? You're daaaaamn right it is!

C) Some people have oddly firm opinions about things they've never actually seen. There have been a few people on this board who have expressed scepticism about the 'competitiveness' of the matches we make at Absolute. And to help convince them their opinion is misinformed, I offered them as much as 75% off a match. I mean, shoot, that's a pretty great deal to watch a serious competitive mixed match that lasts 30 full minutes (25 minutes of wrestling + 5 minutes where the winner gets to work over the loser), right? But do you think any of them actually used the discount code I sent them? Nope. Not a single one. Which is a real shame, honestly. I created Absolute because I know, from personal experience and years of actual martial arts training, that women can beat men, that smaller fighters can beat bigger ones, and that it's super hot to watch a determined, skilled female go at it with a determined, skilled male regardless of who comes out on top in the end so long as the fight was awesome.

Anyhow, I honestly love that the scene is so varied, that there is literally something for everyone, and that so many people are as passionate as they are about the thing(s) they love - even if 100% competitive mixed wrestling isn't that thing. It's all good!

Last edited by Absolute Mixed Wrestling; 20-Sep-16 at 15:29.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-16, 22:28
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Also used "really worked her over," "intense battle," and the absurd size and gender differences in reaching a reasonably easy to reach and fundamental conclusion. Almost disgusting.
Old 18-Sep-16, 23:07
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also used "really worked her over," "intense battle," and the absurd size and gender differences in reaching a reasonably easy to reach and fundamental conclusion. Almost disgusting.
Sorry, man, you're still coming to an extreme conclusion based on one photo.

Last edited by Absolute Mixed Wrestling; 18-Sep-16 at 23:59.
Old 19-Sep-16, 23:09
Points: 23,191, Level: 66 Points: 23,191, Level: 66 Points: 23,191, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,605 Times in 498 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to holddown For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-16, 23:41
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I offered them as much as 75% off a match. I mean, shoot, that's a pretty great deal to watch a serious competitive mixed match that lasts 30 full minutes (25 minutes of wrestling + 5 minutes where the winner gets to work over the loser), right?
Yeah, that is a good deal. Hell, I'll take it.
Old 20-Sep-16, 05:30
Points: 16,486, Level: 55 Points: 16,486, Level: 55 Points: 16,486, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,665 Times in 376 Posts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeL For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-16, 15:26
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agnousk For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-16, 04:39
Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26 Points: 3,982, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone know the producer/title of this video? Would like to get the full match.

Tags
dww, edita, maledom, man wins, marek, mixed