Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-Oct-13, 20:02
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default experience armbar

Hi

Since few months my girlfriend decided to start BJJ training. For some reason she dont have much time during the day so she decided to practice more at home. She got really into submission in bjj such as armbar and few other moves when she learned how easily this can be applied from figure 4 position.
I'd like to ask if you ever had chance being armbared or if you could convince girl or wife to do so ?

First time for me was huge surprise how fast and quickly this can be applied and can become extremely painful. Its more into technique and how its applied but I already know how serious move it is. Each time I'm quite afraid so it's usually quick tap.

If anyone would like to learn it's second half, my girl really enjoyed this tutorial:

and some pictures from another thread

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post: