Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-May-15, 01:38
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I've been a slave for dominant women since I was 20...ask me anything

So me and this girl are going to a concert in a couple weeks and I'm thinking maybe getting a couple drinks in her before I bring this up. Good idea?
Old 10-May-15, 22:10
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: I've been a slave for dominant women since I was 20...ask me anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So me and this girl are going to a concert in a couple weeks and I'm thinking maybe getting a couple drinks in her before I bring this up. Good idea?
Yes, good idea. Do you know her well?
Old 10-May-15, 22:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfeld [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, good idea. Do you know her well?
I was her boss for a while about 6 years ago. Then we started hanging out around September of last year. So yeah I know her pretty well. When we worked together, we would play fight around some, usually ending when she would "accidentally" knee me in the balls. And since we started hanging out, she has me call her every morning to make sure she wakes up for work in time. I've always wanted to say something before but have never worked up the courage
The Following User Says Thank You to colton For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-15, 00:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was her boss for a while about 6 years ago. Then we started hanging out around September of last year. So yeah I know her pretty well. When we worked together, we would play fight around some, usually ending when she would "accidentally" knee me in the balls. And since we started hanging out, she has me call her every morning to make sure she wakes up for work in time. I've always wanted to say something before but have never worked up the courage
Yeah sounds like this should be right up her alley. Good luck. Do you think she'll dress sexy/slutty for the show?
Old 11-May-15, 02:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfeld [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah sounds like this should be right up her alley. Good luck. Do you think she'll dress sexy/slutty for the show?
That's what I'm hoping for! We went to a concert a couple months ago and she looked so amazing. Hopefully all goes as planned and this works out
Old 11-May-15, 22:36

Quote:
That's what I'm hoping for! We went to a concert a couple months ago and she looked so amazing. Hopefully all goes as planned and this works out
Awesome, well I hope it all works out. If things go well you can consider buying her sexy stuff to wear, shoes, whatever you think she would like, or you would like too.
The Following User Says Thank You to zfeld For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-15, 16:52
♥αlphα♀

Quote:
So feel free to ask anything if you have any questions about anything!
Just had a couple of question poping up.
Were the women who dominated you physically stronger / more combat skilled, to the point of being able to beat you into submission even you really want out ?
If yes did you fear them for that reason ? If not did you fear them at all ? in other words is fear for your physiclal integrity a prerequisite to being submissive ?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-15, 07:20
Points: 6,832, Level: 35 Points: 6,832, Level: 35 Points: 6,832, Level: 35
Last Achievements

This is great. 2 questions, how does this relate to your sex life & does your current partner go to they gym also (any gym encounters?).
Thanks!
Old 02-Jan-17, 15:56
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

2. A few years ago, my girlfriend (different person) and I were supposed to settle down for a movie night. About ten minutes into it she claimed she was "bored" so she called up this guy she had been flirting with at a party the last week if he wanted to come over. Her attitude to me totally changed on a dime, and she ordered me into my dog cage. Needless to say I had to listen to her and this guy (who was like 10 years younger than us) carrying on then having sex for about 2 hours. She would often do things like that but the reason this sticks out is because her guy that time was much younger. Sort of like a MILF-Mrs. Robinson type thing I guess.

Please go more into this. Were you in view of them the whole time? Did he or she show you any attention? When he left what did she do with you?]
Old 06-Jan-17, 04:51
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
The more informal concerts can be a great way to find out how submissive a guy is. I always loved sitting on a guy's shoulders so I could see the band better. A guy that would let me sit on his shoulders well passed the point where it was hurting his back was always a good prospect. I can see how it could work in reverse with the guy suggesting it and evaluating how much, if any concern she has for him while sitting on his shoulders. I'd always bounce around a little to see if they'd give up and ask to put me down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post: