Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 18-Feb-19, 09:09
Points: 1,398, Level: 14 Points: 1,398, Level: 14 Points: 1,398, Level: 14
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default Re: Books by K.C. Harding

Hi, Amazon wanted us to make some changes in the story in order to keep selling this series on their website. Apparently they didn't like the aunt/nephew angle too much, even though the main characters weren't blood-related and hadn't seen each other in ten years. In any case, I edited the two books over the weekend and removed the words 'aunt', 'nephew' and 'uncle'. Alex, the eighteen year old good-for-nothing, is now staying with his former neighbor Louise. The story is the same and might even be more attractive now for people who didn't like the idea of a perverted aunt/nephew relationship. I think this change might be good. The one who is a bit sad about it is my husband. He did have such a crush on his uncle's wife and loved having that part of his life in book form.

To keep Amazon happy, we also changed the title of the series. Now it's called 'Secret Desires in France'. The subtitles are still 'Awakening' and 'Obedience'. We're working on the third one now, which will be called 'Perversion'.

I expect to publish another one in the series 'The Perverted Double Life of Barnaby Simpson' before that though. Suggestions are always welcome. I've already talked to some of you here via PM and I can say that Barnaby is going to suffer quite a bit because of some of those inspired ideas!

Anyway, 'Obedience' can be found here now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks for showing an interest!

K.C. Harding
Old 25-Feb-19, 21:31

The Perverted Double Life of Barnaby Simpson - The Island

Hi, a couple of days ago we published another story in the Barnaby Simpson series. Here is an excerpt:

It took them longer to get to the island than he had expected. He remembered seeing the coastline and the islands from up on the hill, on their way from the slave market to the house. He had got the impression then that the seven islands were not even a mile away from the main land, but now he saw that it was much more than that. They sailed for about an hour and a half. Fortunately the girls left him alone and by the time they were arriving, Barry had started to think that this little excursion wasn’t so bad after all. Beautiful weather, blue ocean, a nice breeze and two beautiful girls here on the deck and their gorgeous mother down there in the cabin. He sneaked a peek or two at Arabella’s body, who had her back turned to him most of the time. She had nice, strong legs, he noticed. He remembered too how she and her sister had physically abused him the other day. They had beaten him up, he thought. He could as well try to face that and actually, now that the pain and humiliation had worn off, the memory of it wasn’t so bad. It was kind of exciting even, to think that these girls had got the upper hand of him.

The island reminded Barry of his favorite book, Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson. At least this was how he had always imagined it. Hills covered with dense forest and unspoiled beaches lined with palm trees. They were back on the engine now. The twins let Little Irene do the steering. Look at her, Barry thought, hardly big enough to see where they were going, but somehow she was doing well. They approached the dock, where other boats were moored already. People walked up to their boat to help them. Two naked men and a gorgeous redhead in a white robe, just like the one Rose was wearing today. Again he wondered if today was a special day. A local holiday perhaps? Behind him someone was laughing. He turned around and saw that it was Rose. He hadn’t seen her come out of the cabin, but here she was.
‘Hi Deborah,’ she said to the redhead. ‘My slave thinks it’s a holiday today. Can you believe that?’
The other woman, Deborah, laughed too, while she took her time to look him over from head to toe.
‘He doesn’t stand a chance, Rose,’ she said. ‘Why did you even bother to bring him?’
‘Oh I know, darling,’ Rose said, ‘but I felt like coming out here and figured I could as well just sign him up. If nothing else, he’ll give us a good laugh.’
‘I can imagine that,’ the redhead said. ‘I’ll see you in a bit then.’
She turned around and walked away. Barry noticed the swaying of her hips and then, just like that, he got sucked into the image. Like before with Cora’s cleavage and Rose’s tits and pussy, it almost felt like he got hypnotized by the woman’s way of walking. Not even Rose’s laughter could break it. Not even Little Irene’s voice, who was saying to her sisters now that they should take a look at Barry, because he was perving again. Eventually it was Arabella who broke his trance by slapping him hard on the bum.
‘Let’s go, Barnaby,’ she said. ‘We have to get you ready.’
When he was about to step off the boat Rose stopped them though.
‘Hold on, girls,’ she said. ‘I’d better collar him. He’s been thinking about escaping all day.’
Before he knew it she put a leather collar around his neck and attached a chain to it.
‘Can I walk him?’ Little Irene asked, but Rose said, no, maybe later.

A path led into the forest. The twins and Little Irene, feeling young and energetic, walked ahead. Barry and Rose followed them. Rose, still dressed in her white robe and golden heels. What a sight they must have been, Barry thought. This statuesque and elegant woman having him on a leash as if he were a dog. Thank God, she didn’t make him crawl…
Once again she picked up on his thoughts and said: ‘We’re late, Barnaby. If I let you crawl it would take forever before we get there. There will be plenty of crawling for you later though, so don’t you worry.’
The path made a curve and ended at a clearing in front of what looked like a Roman amphitheater. Barry had never been to Italy, but he had seen plenty of photos and videos of the Colosseum to see the similarities. This arena wasn’t as big as the real Roman amphitheaters though. What was going on here today, he wondered. Again he remembered some of the things the women had said to him. Little Irene who had mentioned a tournament and Rose and her friend who had talked about him not standing a chance. Was he participating in a tournament today? Although he couldn’t imagine what kind of tournament that could be, a feeling of dread came over him. Yes, the reason they had come here had to do with him. He knew it now, he felt it in his bones.

It was busy around the arena. At market stalls clothes and food were sold and women sat at sturdy, wooden tables, eating, drinking and laughing. Every one of them was oozing confidence and strength. The men, Barry saw, were naked like him and they all appeared to be serving the women. Many of them were collared too, some of them were even chained to a tree. In a way it was like a holiday, Barry thought, just not a holiday for him or the other men present.
Rose told the twins to ‘prepare their slave’, words that sounded terribly unsettling to Barry’s ears. Prepare him for what exactly? A fight with lions, like in the Roman times?
Nobody explained anything to him though. Rose just walked off with Little Irene and the twins took him to an area behind the amphitheater. In and around a corral the air was buzzing with anticipation. The twins talked to other young women about their day out and what was about to come. Barry picked up words and phrases like ‘the presentation’ and ‘have you improved with the whip’. That didn’t sound good at all and a sense of panic began to engulf him. What if he made a run for it now? Just head into the forest and take it from there? He remembered the last time he had tried to that though and how his brave escape ended up in ridicule. How about trying to get an orgasm then? Henry Vanderbilt III had told him that the men in this world couldn’t touch their dicks. They couldn’t make themselves come, but perhaps things were different on the island? He tried to grab his penis, but his hand seemed to hit some kind of force field. He could get close, but it was impossible to touch himself there. The young women, who were talking to the twins, saw him trying to get hold of his penis though and burst out laughing.
‘What on earth is your slave doing?’ they asked, and the twins shook their head and told them he was a terrible pervert, who no doubt felt the urge to masturbate to them. Now the other women were shaking their heads too.

A bell sounded from inside the amphitheater. The young women said their goodbyes and the twins pulled at his leash, telling him to hurry up, because the show was about to start. They took him to a corner of the corral, where they tied the leash to the fence. He had tons of questions, but he kept reminding himself that he was here with the twins. As relatively decent as they were to him today, he should never forget their menacing side.

If you're interested in more: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190223_195344_0001.jpg (160.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 25-Feb-19, 23:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Harding [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, Amazon wanted us to make some changes in the story in order to keep selling this series on their website. Apparently they didn't like the aunt/nephew angle too much, even though the main characters weren't blood-related and hadn't seen each other in ten years. In any case, I edited the two books over the weekend and removed the words 'aunt', 'nephew' and 'uncle'. Alex, the eighteen year old good-for-nothing, is now staying with his former neighbor Louise. The story is the same and might even be more attractive now for people who didn't like the idea of a perverted aunt/nephew relationship. I think this change might be good. The one who is a bit sad about it is my husband. He did have such a crush on his uncle's wife and loved having that part of his life in book form.

To keep Amazon happy, we also changed the title of the series. Now it's called 'Secret Desires in France'. The subtitles are still 'Awakening' and 'Obedience'. We're working on the third one now, which will be called 'Perversion'.

I expect to publish another one in the series 'The Perverted Double Life of Barnaby Simpson' before that though. Suggestions are always welcome. I've already talked to some of you here via PM and I can say that Barnaby is going to suffer quite a bit because of some of those inspired ideas!

Anyway, 'Obedience' can be found here now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks for showing an interest!

K.C. Harding
Interesting. I did some googling and Amazon does have a no-incest policy, though yours sounds like it's borderline and could have been OK. People get away with publishing "near incest" stories from what I read.
Old 26-Feb-19, 05:58

Yes, you're right. I explained to Amazon that it was about an eighteen year old boy and his uncle's ex-wife. Still it went too far for them and I kind of I understand that too.
Old 27-Feb-19, 06:07
Points: 4,004, Level: 26 Points: 4,004, Level: 26 Points: 4,004, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Do you sell over Kobo, Smashwords, etc? I suspect you might miss a lot of your market just using the vendor you have chosen. I use a Kobo reader as, I suspect, would a lot of people who also download amateur writers work from sites such as this.
Old 10-Mar-19, 10:50

Hi, sorry for my late reaction. I had overlooked your post. I will check out Kobo and Smashwords too. Could be interesting! Thanks!

We published a new book yesterday (86 pages in paperback).

The Black Gardener by K.C. Harding

Born and raised in a small village, Jane has always led a sheltered life. As a child she sang in the church choir and when she was eighteen her parents introduced her to Father George, with whom she got married. Now Jane is thirty-seven and a mother of two children. Until recently not much had changed in her village, but with the new road unlocking the valley, the outside world is suddenly coming closer.
When three asylum seekers volunteer to restore the church Jane is delighted, but when one of them turns out to be a gorgeous black man from the Congo, she is not so sure anymore. Why is it, she worries, that every time he looks at her unacceptable images pass through her mind?

An excerpt:

Father Alan’s wife Catherine dropped the men off at half past eight on Monday morning. Jane and her husband saw them coming and went out to meet them. Naturally they had seen foreigners before, but Jane couldn’t help wondering if she had ever actually talked to one. The first thing she noticed was that one of the Syrians had a beard and for a moment she wondered if he could be a terrorist, but then she remembered that they were Christians. The other Syrian was a stocky man with a hard face, but he walked over to them straight away and when he spoke, Jane was struck by the softness of his voice. He introduced himself and thanked them for this opportunity. He also told them that back in Syria he had owned a construction company. Jane saw the relief on her husband’s face as he said: ‘So very nice to meet you, Joseph. And you too, Rohan.’
Catherine joined them and said: ‘Good morning, may I also introduce you to Nelson?’
Behind Joseph, towering above him, Jane saw the third man who had just got out of the car. The African, she thought. Joseph stepped aside and there he was now. Dear God, she thought, he was huge! Probably six foot five with wide shoulders and muscular arms. He had a toothpick in the corner of his mouth and he didn’t take it out when he extended his hand to shake George’s hand and then hers. Bad manners, she thought and she knew that George would be thinking the same. Then he did take out the toothpick and said in a very deep voice that he too was pleased to meet them. He smiled and looked them straight in the eye. Now Jane didn’t know what George was making of him, this time she could only speak for herself. Something about the man unsettled her. Not because he was a Muslim, though she was certain that George would bring that up at some point. No, it was the relaxed way in which he seemed to carry himself. That and his whole appearance really. He was so big and his teeth were so white, so much in contrast with his dark skin. She told herself that she wouldn’t be the only one who would be in awe of him. Probably everybody in the village was going to stare at this man. They had never had a visitor who even remotely looked like him. Having said that, George was already talking to Joseph and Rohan about Christianity in Syria, so perhaps he wasn’t as blown away by the black man as she was.
Obviously Catherine didn’t want Nelson to feel left out, so she stepped forward and told Jane that this very brave man had fled his country and traveled all the way through the Sahara to make it to Europe.
She made it sound as if he had made the journey on foot and for a second that’s what Jane imagined. She could see him do it too, walk thousands of miles through the sand and not even get tired. Look at him, look at that massive, muscular body. She had thought of one of the Syrians as stocky, but compared to this man Joseph had the body of a boy. And now the black man was smiling at her too, the toothpick back in its place, a spark in his eyes that made her wonder if he knew what she was thinking.
‘It’s so nice to meet you, Nelson,’ she said, but now Catherine and Nelson glanced at each other, clearly amused by her and then she realized that she had said the same thing just thirty seconds ago. God, she was nervous. This man was making her nervous. It annoyed her too, because hadn’t she been the courageous one in this household? If it weren’t for her, these men wouldn’t be here now. But now that they were, she was the one acting weird, while her husband was nodding in agreement with the Syrians and began to quote from the Bible:
‘Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.’
The Syrians shook his hand again, saying thank you Father, for understanding the trouble our country is in.
Jane looked back at Catherine, who was clearly happy that Father George and the Syrians were hitting it off. The African man however seemed less interested in Bible quotes. He wasn’t looking at George and the Syrians, no, he was looking straight at her with those big, brown eyes. It gave her such a funny feeling that she clapped her hands way too hard and asked in a shrill voice: ‘Tea anyone?

She had imagined it all differently. When Father Alan and Catherine had brought up the idea of asylum seekers restoring the church and the vicarage, she had seen herself getting involved. Not by doing any physical labor herself, but by making them coffee and sandwiches and having work related conversations with them. Hear them say things like, this wall needs extra support, but we need different tools for that, and then she would tell them how to get to Dan’s Hardware Store. Things like that, getting to know these exotic people in a work setting.
Reality was different though. Meeting the black man, Nelson, had unnerved her and when they had gone to work after tea, she had basically fled the scene. First she had gone to the supermarket, where she spent more time than usual. Then she’d had coffee with her parents. They had of course enquired about the workers. Her dad had made it clear all along that he agreed with George, that it was a bad idea to invite foreigners in your home, whether they were Muslims or Christians. Jane knew that just a day ago she would have argued with her father. She would have defended these poor people and accused her dad of not loving his neighbors. Now though she was saying that perhaps he’d been right. She heard the words coming out of her mouth and despised herself, because deep in her heart she knew that she only said this because of how intimidated she had felt by the African man. And not intimidated in the sense that she was afraid he would harm her or her family, no, intimidated in a different way, in a way that probably said more about her than about him.

She was back in time for lunch. She had thought the men would have brought sandwiches, but to her surprise George had set the table in the kitchen. Eating together wasn’t as bad as she feared though. This time she was the one who talked to the Syrians, while her husband was asking Nelson about the Christian majority in his country. She wondered briefly if he was going to ask him about his own religion too, but then Joseph was telling her how his brother’s entire family had died in the attack on Aleppo. She could hardly worry about Nelson when someone was telling her something like that, right?
After lunch Jane stayed in and did chores around the house. She couldn’t help keeping an eye on the workers through the window though. She was so accustomed to this view and now all of a sudden foreign men were there, coming and going and making noise with their tools too. She saw Rohan with the beard on a ladder, his fellow countryman handing him a machine. Apparently they were sanding the window frames. Nelson, in the meantime, was further back, in the garden, clearing out an overgrown area. He was hacking away with a machete. Wasn’t he getting tired? Wasn’t he scared to have his beautiful skin sliced open by the thorns of the brambles? If he continued like this, he would have done in a day what George had talked about for years. But wait, had she just thought of his skin as ‘beautiful’? She had and the realization made her blush, even though she was all by herself. Was it a bad thing though, to say, no, think, that his skin was beautiful? She honestly didn’t know anymore.

If you're curious about the book, here is a link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Mar-19, 14:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by squizzler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you sell over Kobo, Smashwords, etc? I suspect you might miss a lot of your market just using the vendor you have chosen. I use a Kobo reader as, I suspect, would a lot of people who also download amateur writers work from sites such as this.
Conspiracy in Marrakech should be available soon on Kobo and in other some shops. It's funny, I had misunderstood Amazon's policy and thought we had to publish exclusively with them. Thanks to your message I checked it out again and discovered that I was wrong. Now we'll go and publish our books in those other websites too!
Old 20-Apr-19, 14:37

Hi everybody, I thought I'd share an excerpt from the book that we just released. It's the third and final part of the Secret Desires in France series and it's called Perversion. For the ones who haven't read the other two books, by now eighteen year old Alex is in chastity and firmly under Louise's thumb. Both have realized that this is how their relationship works best. The boy is still doing oddjobs around the house, while Louise is busy with her art gallery and spending a lot of time with Carlos, her black lover from Cuba. Alex and Louise still do sports together too. They run in the morning and practice judo and jiu jitsu too. Needless to say that Alex still gets his ass kicked every time.

In the chapter below they have just come back from a wedding in San Remo, Italy, where they had adjoining rooms in a hotel and where Alex heard Louise fuck with the Cuban.

Hope you like it!

When they got home Alex went straight to the annex. For some reason he was feeling moody now. His head was still spinning from last night’s events, but his balls were turning blue again and that frustrated him immensely. He felt jealous too all of a sudden, annoyed with Carlos and Louise who had enjoyed themselves, having several orgasms while he was still locked up in this stupid cage. After he had closed the door of the annex behind him he decided not to go out again for the rest of the day. He took off his shoes and got comfortable on the couch. He slept for three hours and when he woke up it was getting dark already.
He made an Indian curry for dinner and turned on the TV afterwards, looking for something to watch on Netflix. Just as he had started with the first episode of some foreign crime series, he got a message from Louise. It said: I think I’m in the mood to walk my doggie. How about you come over?

Ten minutes later he was on his way to the villa. Horny and excited, hoping for more dirty games and possibly release too. He no longer felt irritated either, just happy that she wanted to see him again so soon. In her last text she had told him to lock the door and go straight to her bedroom. He did that now, walking through the hallway and noticing that the bedroom door was already open. What he saw when he went in took his breath away yet again. First of all she wasn’t dressed in a skirt or dress, but just in her underwear. The same tan pantyhose as last night, but now with a pink thong underneath it. He could tell because she didn’t just have her back turned to him, she was also bending over as she was looking for something in a drawer. It was basically all he saw of her, the silver colored heels, her muscular legs and the big round bum in the air. She heard him come in and looked at him over her shoulder, saying hi, take a seat on the bed. When she had found what she had been looking for she straightened her back and came over to him. She was wearing a white blouse too and probably nothing underneath it, because he could see her nipples almost pointing through the thin material. She looked gorgeous, powerful and daunting, all at the same time and when she asked him if he still wanted to be her doggie, he could only nod. She also said she had gone shopping in the afternoon and bought some interesting things. In her hand she held a collar and a leash. The collar made of leather, the leash a chain.
‘How about you take off your clothes and go on all fours then?’ she said. She was smiling at him though, clearly having fun too. He did as he was told and before he knew it he was naked and had the collar around his neck. Louise pulled the leash a few times to test her strength and his reaction and then they went on a walk through the bedroom. The thick carpet was soft on his knees, her legs in nylons so, so close to him now. They circled the room a few times as Louise talked to him as if he were her pet. It was weird at first and sometimes she laughed or asked him if he was okay, but after a while they got into it somehow. She told him he was a horny little boy who could only think of humping her legs, but who should learn to obey her first. She mentioned last night too and how she had needed to send her doggie away when she and Carlos were about to fuck.
‘But I’m sure,’ she said, ‘you had your ear pressed against the door the whole time, didn’t you?’
Briefly he saw himself from above, nodding obediently, naked and on his knees and in awe of the woman who basically owned him these days. Back in his body he looked up at her, at those incredible legs and the thong and the tits in the blouse.
She squatted then and looked him in the eye from up close.
‘You’re such a little pervert, Alex,’ she said and she slapped him on the cheek. Not playful at all, but hard.
‘Listening in on me fucking. I can’t believe it.’
Then she got up and pulled the leash, forcing him to move and follow her again. They left the bedroom, went through the hallway and man, the tiles there hurt his knees, but he hung on and stayed at her side. They crossed the living room too, all the way to the kitchen where she opened the fridge and poured herself some juice. She glanced at him then and smiled. She reached inside the fridge again and came out with a piece of chocolate that she tossed at him as if he were indeed her dog. He reacted too late though and the chocolate fell on the floor. They both looked at it, then he looked up at her and she just raised her eyebrows. He didn’t really want to do it, but also thought, fuck it, if it means we continue to play I’d do anything. So he picked up the chocolate with his teeth and began to chew it.
‘There’s a good doggie,’ Louise said with a smile on her face. Still playing but really liking it too, he would say.
She sat down on the couch in the living room then and told him to lay down. It was such a basic command, but a moment later, while she was leafing through some magazine and he had ceased to exist for her it seemed, he felt perfectly happy there at her feet. After a while she swapped the magazine for a book that she’d already been reading. She made herself comfortable too, taking off her heels and pulling her legs up on the couch. She looked at him once more, but then her full focus was on the book. It was the moment, Alex realized, that they made the transition between game and reality. They had tried out this role play, first smiling and laughing, but now they were serious about it. Both of them at ease in their roles.

He spent an hour on the floor, laying there on his back with his hands under his head, looking up at Louise’s legs that were sometimes on the couch and at other times crossed, with a foot resting on his chest. For her it was as if he weren’t there, at least that was the feeling he got. She didn’t play with him, didn’t seduce him, no, she was just reading a book in her underwear and pantyhose and feeling perfectly natural and at ease.

When she put her book to the side at last, she said: ‘Let’s get a drink now and talk.’
She stepped into her silver heels and got up. She also took off the leash but left the collar on. Alex got up too and followed her to the kitchen where they made tea and had something to eat.
‘I meant what I said last night,’ she said. ‘I love both you and Carlos. He said that you and he had a talk too. He thought you didn’t sound convinced when he said that I feel responsible for you.’
Alex shrugged and didn’t know what to say.
‘I want you to know that I do take this very seriously,’ Louise said. ‘What you and I have here I can’t imagine doing with anyone else. And also, I want you to know that I’m enjoying myself very much. For me it’s really fun to play with you. Fun until it becomes the new standard, you know what I mean?’
He wasn’t sure and he told her so.
‘Like tonight,’ she said. ‘We’re playing this doggie game and we’re having fun and then we settle into this mutual feeling of wellbeing. At least that’s how I perceive it.’
Now Alex hurried to tell her that yes, he knew what she meant and it was the same for him. His answer clearly pleased her. She said: ‘Let’s do this more often, hang out like this.’
‘I would love to,’ Alex said.
‘Something else I’ve been wanting to tell you. I don’t know what your plan is for after the summer. If you have decided which university you want to go to?’
He shook his head. He still had no idea.
‘What I wanted to tell you,’ Louise said, ‘is that you can stay here if you want to. There is a university in Nice, but they have some courses in Cannes as well. You could easily go up and down there from here. To Nice too for that matter. Like I told you earlier, I’d be happy to pay for your education.’
Alex kept his calm, but inside he felt an explosion of happiness. He could stay? For real? He asked her now, just to be sure, and Louise nodded and said that she loved having him here. She said that she felt that everything had fallen into place.
‘Remember,’ she asked him, ‘what a mess it was at first with your confusion and my husband who was never here? And look at us now. We’ve come a long way. We’ve gotten to know hidden parts of ourselves. I also think you get along much better with Carlos than with Rob.’
Now she was waiting for Alex to say what he thought about her suggestion. He tried to make himself sound as mature and eloquent as her, but all he could basically say was that he would look into the program of the university here, because yes, he would absolutely love to stay!

They went back to the bedroom then, Louise casually explaining to him that she had decided to release him more regularly, starting tonight.
‘A boy your age should come every week, I think. So from now on we’ll pay attention to that.’
She sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs.
‘What would you want? Rub it against my pantyhose like last time?’
He stammered and didn’t know what to say to that really. One moment he had thought he’d be in chastity forever, the next she asked him what he wanted. As he was still trying to make up his mind, Louise told him to hand her her purse that was on the chair by the window. She took out the key to his cage and unlocked him. When she took away the tube his dick got hard immediately. When it was pointing upwards at her and they both looked at it, he remembered something he had thought of the night before at dinner. He cleared his throat and said: ‘Last night I was thinking about something.’
She just looked at him expectantly, so he went on.
‘I wondered what it would be like to feel your thighs around my neck.’
‘You’ve felt that before, haven’t you?’
‘Not in pantyhose.’
‘Ah,’ she said, as she nodded. ‘Always the little fetish boy, aren't you?’
She patted the blanket and said: ‘Come on then, get on the bed.’
She scooted back, making space for him and then, when he was there with her, she did the most unexpected thing. As they were both on their knees, facing each other and ready to wrestle, she began to unbutton her blouse. He couldn’t believe it. A storm was picking up in his head and with each button that came undone it began to blow harder. When all the buttons were loose he could see the round shape of her breasts, but just a part of them and not the nipples. He was going to see them though, he knew it and he couldn’t wait for it. The storm in his head was still growing stronger. He saw colors and began to hear some kind of beeping sound. Then Louise opened her blouse and showed him her tits. The beeping sound got louder, his world started to spin. Everything around him seemed to lose its solid shape, except for those marvelous tits that were not even two feet away from him. Their shape, God, so perfect. They were bigger than he had expected. Big, round melons with large, pink nipples. Nipples that he wanted to suck on immediately. Tits that he wanted to press his head between. He wanted to lick them, kiss them, touch them, whatever. At last he was looking at Louise’s tits and it made him the happiest man in the world. Never would he want to see another pair, never would he even look at another woman. This was the woman for him, this was his Goddess and these were her tits. The beeping sound was still so loud that he didn’t hear what she was saying, but then he was on his side, because she had pushed him over or taken him into some kind of grip. He wondered if he was going to end up with his face between her boobs, but then he had her thighs wrapped around his neck and his face pressed into her crotch. He smelled her pussy again, felt himself slip into fetish mode at the same time, all that nylon around his neck and head. She put the pressure on him too, strangling him slowly. He grabbed her legs, feeling the hard muscles in her thighs and tried to get out of their grip. There was no point of course, she was too strong for him and he had known that for months. Still it was part of their game to wrestle and resist, so that’s what he did. What happened next though wasn’t part of any game he had ever played. Just as he was feeling completely overwhelmed by everything that was happening he felt her fingers on his dick and her hand closing around it. Then she pulled, one, two, three times, jerking him off quickly and that’s when Alex the virgin was launched and entered the Kingdom of Heaven. At least that’s what it felt like. As he came he passed out and spent an undetermined amount of time in an altered state. There was light, there was bliss and there was love. He didn’t see God, but he did see Louise’s tits again. He didn’t think seeing God could have made him any happier than he already was.

When he came back to his senses, he found himself with his head still between her thighs. He had no idea why, but he began to cry then. It surprised him too, but he couldn’t stop himself. It was all coming out now. The past few months, all the lust he felt for her, but also other things from longer ago. His whole puberty, the posing, the confusion, the energy it had cost. Now he finally got release. Not just release from the cage, but a proper release, something that would reset him in a big way.
Louise opened her thighs, sat up and hugged him. Dear God, now he almost had his head between her breasts. He felt her nipples against his chest and as he slowly began to calm down he felt another wave of arousal come up. His dick got hard again and as Louise was still caressing his head she said: ‘Eighteen year old boys…’
He said, I’m sorry, but she hushed him and said it must be his lucky day today. She let go off him and got behind him. He felt her nipples against the skin on his back now. Then her hand was around his cock again. Just that touch would have been enough to make him come another time, but she pumped him nevertheless. This time he didn’t enter any Kingdom of Heaven but his orgasm was very intense nevertheless. He yelled and moaned as he shot another load over the blanket on the bed. Louise’s hand was covered in his sperm too, he saw. It looked perverted somehow, those familiar fingers with the red nails and the rings having his sticky semen on them.

In case you're interested in the book, here it is: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190417_223110_0001.jpg (233.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 13-May-19, 14:57

Hi, for the people who like our books, here is an interview with us (and some photos of my feet and legs too):

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 14-May-19, 06:31
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,146 Times in 6,901 Posts

Hi K.C.

Just a note to say I bought two of your books from Amazon - the ones set in Marrakesh and the Netherlands - and I enjoyed them very much as a decent read as well as for the fetish scenes. But despite the characters being based in the UK and the detail you provide on locations here, I'm pretty sure from the style that you're actually American (even if your real other half may be a Brit). That's not a complaint, mind you - just an observation.