Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-19, 02:44
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default the fantastic four...girls! sheena,amazon warrior,iron phoenix,rage

these 4 girls are fantastic.
beautiful, intelligent, friendly and ... strong!
i met amazon warrior 4 times, sheena and iron phoenix 2, once rage.
armwrestling
I won all the matches but above all sheena is very strong.
the other 3 are more or less on par, maybe a little weaker rage.
in the last session amazon warrior drew with two hands against my left hand and won with difficulty using 2 hands against my right. sheena, using 2 hands she won quite easily to the right, with fatigue on the left.
but I met them late at night, probably fatigued by other sessions.
wrestling
I won with both iron phoenix and rage. my weight and my strength were sufficient against their greater ability to fight.
the first time (November 2018) with sheena I lost 2-0 after a very intense match but even on that occasion it was late and probably she was tired.
the second time the situation was more balanced. she was certainly tired but I met her after fighting with amazon warrior: I don't usually practicing the fight. I am tired too!
even this time my weight and my greatest strength were not enough. his grips forced me to give up several times but ... once I won!
we made ten-minute rounds interspersed with rest and strength games. first round result 2-0, second round 2-0, third round 1-1.
several times she managed to turn the situation upside down while I was on her using the strength of her legs or grip techniques on my arms or rolling away. I'm 244 lbs (111 kg)! unbelievable!
in the last round I was winning 1-0 and in the last minute he grabbed me (I think with his legs, but I didn't even really understand how) and I found myself upside down tightened by his legs and with a key on my arm. ... I gave up immediately ... I was one step away from fainting ...
with amazon warrior I was struck by how much it has improved since I first met her (August 2017). in the fight we were almost on a par with a slight advantage for her.
time after time the difference has grown and in the last time (March 2019) she has really easily won.
1 round 2-0.5 2 rounds 2-0 3 rounds 2-0
in the first round she asked to stop for the pain and when I said ok.a point to me, she replied: "half a point, you did not submit to me, I only had pain at my tits!"
I have been many times and for a long time in a position of advantage-superiority with her but I could never make her give up while if she took the advantage after a while I was forced to surrender.
it really impressed me how much it improved!
these 4 girls are fantastic! I'll meet them again (but if I don't take fighting lessons with Amazon Warrior and Sheena I have no hope ...)
The Following User Says Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post: