Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-19, 16:52
RajAryan

Default Re: Mixed Death Match Tournament

[QUOTE=RyonaGuy;369137]Jean Vs Sara

Jean

VS

Sara

Wow. Very well written. Though I am not into death matches, I follow this thread for the photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-19, 19:29
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Ok so @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is rooting for Chris and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is cheering on Jade, if either of the fighters you are respectively cheering on wins you will have a big say in setting upthe next match!
Old 22-Mar-19, 22:09
Last Achievements

Grudge Match Chris Vs Jade

Chris

VS

Jade

The two fighters glared at each other intensely hatred flowing through each of them, In one corner was jade the 5'5 135lb, 45 year old Japanese former gymnast, her main strengths are her cardio and flexibility.
Opposite her stood Chris the 44 year old 5'9 170lb Australian, he had no formal training previously but had spent 12 weeks preparing for this fight (as did Jade) he had been mostly hitting the heavy bag and lifting weights, his main strengths were his physical power and his heavy punches.

The two fighters walked to the centre of the ring, Chris swaggered cockily at his for 'Your dead meat Jade, I cant believe we finally get to end this, I'm gonna enjoy playing with your body as I break your neck' taunted the Australian as he blew her a sarcastic kiss.

Jade grinned at her nemesis, "I'll break every bone in your body and fuck that ugly face to death so I don't have to hear you cry like a little girl' responded Jade

The fighters charged at each other in a blind fury

Chris swung a backhanded slap that stuck Jades cheek hard, she winced and staggered back as Chris followed up with a left right hook combo to her ribs, Jade grunted in pain as Chris grinned in delight.

Jade threw a front snap kick that hit the Australians chest with considerable force, she twirls around and kicks him in the ribs as she does so, Causing Chris to wince and shout in pain and frustration.

He threw a heavy headbutt in a fury that caught The Japanese woman clean on the nose with a loud crack, Jade shrieked in horror and staggered back as her now broken nose oozed blood 'You're no match for me you oriental whore roared chris as he sprinted at Jade.

Chris knocked her to the floor with a vicious left hook as the crowd gasped at the underdogs onslaught, Jade threw up kicks at Chris and landed a few to his face splitting his lip, she displayed her gymnastic skills by performing a front flip and catching Chris' big neck with her thighs, 'what!? Nooo!' Mumbles Chris in shock as Jade trails Chris to the ground and squeezes him with all her might, Chris gurgles as She strangled him 'that's it, croak for me bitch!' Spat Jade as she punished her rival, Chris turned red as a solid 30 seconds passed, humiliation coursing threw him as his enemy who he was dominating moments ago threatened his life.

Chris summoned all his might and landed a two handed blow into Jades belly, She moaned in pain as Chris desperately scrambled free and panted for oxygen as he clmbered to his feet.

The Japanese milf sprang at Chris but he countered in with a right hook to her jaw knocking a tooth out, he slung two more punches that landed flush flooring and stunning her.
Chris emitted gutteral roars as he stomped every inch ofJades body for a solid minute, snapping two ribs and fracturing her left arm, she cried loudly as pain and humiliation washed over her.

Chris picked her up in a reverse sleeper, 'yessss' he moaned as he choked his defencless foe, he ripped her bra off and fondled her breasts, as she turned blue and gurgled for mercy 'please, no honey, dont do it I'll give you everything you want pleaaaasee!' Sobbed the Japanese milf with her last energy, Chris' shorts grew tight and he became rock hard at hearing his arch enemy plead helplessly as he played with her boobs, 'hahaha this IS everything I want Jade baby!' Teased Chris as he suddenly jerked back hard, snapping Jades neck killing her instantly.

Chris roared in joy and pride as he tossed his dead rivals bra into the crowd, he took her panties as his personal trophy as the crowd utterly erupted!

Winner: Chris by Dragon sleeper neck snap

Last edited by RyonaGuy; 22-Mar-19 at 22:32.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 12:04
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Wow! I actually fucking won. Honestly, I didn't think I was going to beat Jade, as all the probabilities had her clear in front. I guess I just got some lucky dice rolls and Jade took me too lightly. Thank you so much for including me in your story, mate. This is a great thread with well written story installments and your technique of using random chance to decide outcomes is quite unique. Thanks again, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 16:32
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Congratulations Chris! Looking forward to get you killed by a more intelligent and erotic girl ;-)
Old 24-Mar-19, 11:00
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nice matches! I definitely loved the one with Marcus and Shelly. Apparently I like it when an older woman dominates a less experienced man. However, I am interested in game mechanics and fight simulators, may I ask how you come up with the result of the fights? Is it your own imagination or do you determine it in any other way?

I might have done a couple of fan renders of the Shelly match. Do I have your permission to post them here once my computer have finished rendering then?

Great work so far, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to trouler For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 20:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice matches! I definitely loved the one with Marcus and Shelly. Apparently I like it when an older woman dominates a less experienced man. However, I am interested in game mechanics and fight simulators, may I ask how you come up with the result of the fights? Is it your own imagination or do you determine it in any other way?

I might have done a couple of fan renders of the Shelly match. Do I have your permission to post them here once my computer have finished rendering then?

Great work so far, keep it up!

Dude I would love to see you post some renders from Shellys fight! As for getting the fight outcome, I give each fighter a percent of victory so for an example; opponent 1 has a 30% chance of victory and opponent 2 has a 70% chance, I roll a ten sided dice, on a roll of 1-3 opponent 1 scores a point on a roll of 4-10 opponent 2 scores a point, I repeat this process until one of the fighters has scored 10 points, first to get 10 points kills their opponent, hope this clears things up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-19, 05:40
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dude I would love to see you post some renders from Shellys fight! As for getting the fight outcome, I give each fighter a percent of victory so for an example; opponent 1 has a 30% chance of victory and opponent 2 has a 70% chance, I roll a ten sided dice, on a roll of 1-3 opponent 1 scores a point on a roll of 4-10 opponent 2 scores a point, I repeat this process until one of the fighters has scored 10 points, first to get 10 points kills their opponent, hope this clears things up
Thank you for your reply! I see, a simple mechanic that favors the more skilled fighter. I wonder, how often does the underdog win, even a 60% vs 40% has the favored fighter winning a probable amount. I am not the guy who does the math, but the probability for the underdog to win is less than the 40 % their skill avarage amounts to.

What do you base this percantage of victory on? Strength, skill, experience, height and weight, flexibility, sex appeal or some other kind of stats?

Anyway, my machine is not for rendering, so it takes some time, but here are the first two renders. I don't have the model for a wrestling setting yet, maybe when it goes on sale, because it is definitively needed. Therefore, they are in an apartement setting.

Last edited by trouler; 25-Mar-19 at 05:42. Reason: Broken picture links
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trouler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-19, 06:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for your reply! I see, a simple mechanic that favors the more skilled fighter. I wonder, how often does the underdog win, even a 60% vs 40% has the favored fighter winning a probable amount. I am not the guy who does the math, but the probability for the underdog to win is less than the 40 % their skill avarage amounts to.

What do you base this percantage of victory on? Strength, skill, experience, height and weight, flexibility, sex appeal or some other kind of stats?

Anyway, my machine is not for rendering, so it takes some time, but here are the first two renders. I don't have the model for a wrestling setting yet, maybe when it goes on sale, because it is definitively needed. Therefore, they are in an apartement setting.

Oh my God! I really love those renders! Cant wait to see the rest, and yeah the probabilities are pretty much based on all those things, and the underdogs do win sometimes, Jade had better odds than Chirs but he rolled insanely luckily and destroyed Jade.

Thanks again for your support of this thread!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-19, 18:55
Last Achievements

Steven VS Justine

Steven

VS

Justine

The next fight would see the big thighed Spanish fighter Justine take on Steven the well built German weightlifter.
Steven grinned as he ogled his opponents big ass and legs, he couldn't wait to have her at his mercy. Steven was 5' 10 and weighed 170lbs, Justine was almost exactly the same height and weight with most of her weight and power in her lower body.

'Ohhh I can't wait to dominate that fat ass!' Teased Steven in an attempt to enrage his foe.
It worked as the feisty senorita rushed at him only to be caught by a one, two punch combo, Justines head rocked back and her ears rang from the blow 'dumb bitch' sneered Steven as he folliwed up with a hard kick into Justines crotch. She moaned in pain as she doubled over in shock from the blow.

Steven ran at her to attempt a take down, but Justine threw up her big knee as he rushed her, there was a loud crack as her strike collided with Stevens incoming head. Steven landed flat on his back dazed from the powerful move, Justine stormed over to him in a fury and placed her boot on his crotch and pressed down jard as the German wailed in pain, Anger coursrd through Justine as she began twisting and grinding her foot into her opponents most vunerable area 'how do you fucking like it huh?' Hissed Justine still seething rage. Stevens groans filled the arena as Justine punished him further, she finally lifted her leg off his crotch only to bring it down hard into his face, splitting his lip.

Justine flexed her arms as the crowd cheered, She ran at Steven preparing to finish him but he managed to roll away and scramble to his feet, as the curvy Spaniard turned to face him he landed an uppercut to her jaw, she staggered back and he followed up with a straight right, knocking her to the ground once more, 'lets finish this bitch' he snarled as he strided towards his floored foe, Justine saw steven approach and performed an elegant handstand, she caught Stevens head between her huge thighs and trailed him to the floor in a headscissor choke as The buff germans face turned from joy to sheer panic as his air supply was cut off, 'good idea, lets finish this bitch...' teased Justine as her foe writhed wildly and tried to pry her legs apart.

His efforts proved fruitless as Justine continued strangling him to death with her powerful thighs, Stevens struggles grew weaker, his face turned purple as he started to go limp, Justine licked her lips as she twisted her big hips, there was a sickening crack as she snapped her foes neck with her headscissor hold. Tge crowd cheered as Justine got to her feet and spat on her dead enemies corpse.

Winner: Justine via Headscissor neck snap
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:

Tags
ryonaguy