Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Mar-19, 19:04
Temporary group
Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 106 Posts
Default Re: Extremely sexy scissor scenarios

The Isle of squeeze continued: The billionaire states, "You will have to beat these women, in one to one combat, if you win, you earn a year of paradise." "If you lose, you will cease to exist."

The dinner begins and the women sit opposite their opponents. They stare at the men, never breaking their gaze. They lick their black lipstick covered lips in anticipation.

The dinner ends and the men return to their quarters. The men cannot stop talking about the women. the old man rages, "they are not to be admired, they are monsters!" Chad, the biggest man of the group boasts, "I am going to destroy that bitch and fuck her to submission!" The old man responds, "At least listen to this, beware of their legs. If they get around your body, you may have a chance. If they get around your neck, just make piece with your maker, bc its already over." Chad blows off the old man.

The next day, chad is first to fight. His girl walks into the room. She is the biggest in the group to match chad's size. She is a middle eastern brunette clad in a tight leather dress. Hr eyes are large in brown, and they stare through chad. Her bulging thighs are encased in leather straps and her legs are enhanced by her high heels. She appears as a muscular dominatrix. Chad asks,"what is this shit?" The billionaire states "I analyze your search data, and create the perfect woman for you." Embarrassed, Chad states, "I am not into this shit!" But deep down he is lusting for the woman. She is his perfect fantasy. He is a redneck American, but deep down he has always wanted to be dominated by a strong middle eastern woman... As he stares into her thighs his bulge grows and the billionaire states "expected"

"Shall we begin?" Asks the billionaire. "Go." The fight starts, chad rages, swinging his arms like a gorilla. She Dodges most of his blows, but he does catch her with a strong hook. She falls to the ground. Chad blindly pounces on her. "No!" screams the old man from the back, but it was too late. Chad had foolishly placed himself between her legs. They shoot up and engulf his midsection. The leather clad boots lock together. Chad freezes instantly... Almost has if someone had hit the pause button. He screams and panics. "HELP! What the fuck is this! Make her stop!" The brunette squeezes her massive olive thighs. "Make this bitch stop! What is this! Please someone stop her!". Chad had never felt pain like this before. The man is reduced to sobs. He begs the other man for help, but he is isolated. The brunette stares into his eyes, and cocks her head, almost as if she is studying him. The billionaire cannot help but to rub herself discretely. The man is reduced to his primal state between her deadly legs. His mind begins to wander. He never thought he would die to the hands of a woman, a middle easterner.nevertheless He was a strong American man, what was going on? He finally accepts his fate. He takes in everything. The sexy, leatherclad dominatrix squeezing the life from him. He focuses on her massive tan/muscular thighs. They pump and flex, a sweat bead rolls of her massive quad. He begins to fade.

Soon all that can be heard is the creaking of her leather boots as she continues to pump the lifeless man. The billionaire calls it. The muscular brunette releases her embrace and the man's lifeless body is removed from the arena. The billionaire regains composure, "That is enough excitement for one day, tomorrow we will have another trial"

The men return to their quarters, fearful, but strangely aroused.

Should i continue this story, or start a new one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bak 1.jpg (361.9 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg bak 2.jpg (171.4 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg bakk.jpg (75.1 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by xeniaonatopp; 17-Mar-19 at 00:18.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-19, 20:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Please continue the story, mate. I am not interested in the swollen muscular thighs, but I am intrigued by the cold and dispassionate curiosity of the women, the motivations of the female billionaire and the reactions of the men who blithely agreed to a challenge that could mean all of their deaths. I am eager to see their attitudes change from cocky masculine overconfidence to uncertainty to outright fear as they start to dread their individual fates. Thank you for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-19, 03:54
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Appreciate the feedback. I will try to delve into the thoughts of the males and billionaires motives. As far as going in too depth about the women's thighs, I will probably not deviate from that. When reading scissor stories, I love the descriptive stories about women's legs.

As the men head to their quarters, they discuss what had happened. They talked about how quickly the strong man was reduced to nothing... once the woman snapped her legs around him. How quickly he was reduced to a sobbing mess when she squeezed him in her deadly embrace. They talked about the billionaire and how she seemed to be getting off on the whole scene. "Was this all a sick kinky fantasy of hers?"

Next up was Ned, a nerdy comic book geek who was terrified of confrontation. His counterpart was an asian woman with striking black hair and amazing fit body. Like all the woman, her legs were incredibly muscular. The man lacked confidence and was fearful of his execution the following day. The other men worked with him, they tried to teach him how to defend. The old veteran took a huge part in his training. Showing various ways to avoid the deadly locks that the muscular Asian would attempt.

The next day, Ned was as prepared as he could be. Unfortunately, everyone knew (including Ned himself) that this was going to be an execution. The young Asian walked out in Chunli, cosplay garb. Ned had pleasured himself thousands of times to cosplay women. This was his fantasy. Her legs were massive, flowing from her black gown. Ger body was incredibly toned. Her tiny black dress/cosplay uniform fit perfectly to her chiseled body.

The billionaire proclaims, "lets begin." Ned shakily locks hands with the babe. He is overwhelmed instantly. He drops to his knees at her sheer power. The woman methodically swings a leg around his exposed neck and locks him in a standing headscissor. She clamps tightly with her muscular thighs and he screams. Ned knew he was going to die today, but he did not think it would be this painful. He scratches at her dominating thighs, but they stay clamped, squeezing the life from him. He begins to fade. The men knew this was the only outcome and all prayed for Ned.

The billionaire yells, "STOP!" The Asian halts her death squeeze, but her ankles remained locked. "I want to enjoy this..." The billionaire sits front row, 3 feet from Ned and the deadly asian. She begins to pleasure herself. The Asian holds the scissor lock, but does not squeeze. The sheer size of her quads continue to lightly choke the poor man. He gags and sputters as the large, (now relaxed thighs) slowly destroy him. The billionaire continues to pleasure herself. Charles yells "let the man die with some dignity!" The billionaire glare at him and then focuses back on Ned's desperate face. The billionaire commands "squeeze him.... squeeze him slowly." The Asian woman obliges. Ned begins to squirm, his screams are lost as he cannot yell through the deadly lock. Ned pleads to the billionaire, but this just makes her rub harder. She is thoroughly enjoying the domination in front of her.

Ned is almost gone. Tears rolling form his eyes as the thighs continue to own him. The billionaire states, "pump him." The Asian begins rhythmically squeezing his head, pumping her hips. The billionaire begins to pant, "snap him." The Asian releases her grip, only to bend down and snap her legs straight, causing immense pain. Her inner thighs slapping his face every-time she flexes.

Finally the billionaire looks in Ned's eyes and slowly, softly commands, "crush him." The Asian beauty squeezes her insanely muscular thighs together and Ned's eyes bulge out of his head. The Billionaire pleasures herself to climax as the Asian's thighs crush the poor man to death. Ned is carried off and the billionaire states, "That went as expected, complete domination, hopefully tomorrow will be more of a show.... Charles, you are next"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chun.jpg (94.7 KB, 236 views)

Last edited by xeniaonatopp; 16-Mar-19 at 04:15.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-19, 22:37
Temporary group
Last Achievements

The Isle of squeeze has really taken over this thread. I'm really enjoying it, so I will keep it going.

The Isle of Squeeze Continued: Training facility: The men return to their quarters, deeply saddened by Ned's passing. Charles is a ray of hope. The men are excited to see what he has done to survive these women. Charles states, "I dont know men, this may be the end for me..." The men inquire why. Charles responds, "My matchup, the woman from the dinner, is not just a monster like the rest of these women, she is perfection. Let me tell you my story, as this may be the last time I can. I am a retired CIA field agent. My combat experience gave me the upper hand and I was able to dispatch the first woman I fought. The billionaire was pleased and I was given a request. I wanted to gather more information to plan an escape. She was more than willing to show me the island."

The billionaire begins her tour. "Charles, we shall start at the beginning. This is the incubation room. These women are created using the DNA of Olympic champions. They are incubated in these tubes. They grow at a rate 10-15x that of a regular human." During this time, they receive neural input through complex learning software. Despite their quiet natures, they are incredibly intelligent. Once they mature, they go through physical training."

She shows him a room labeled "Power." "This room is where the woman develop the devastating power to crush their opponents." The room has 5 women clad in workout bras and tight spandex pants that cannot hide the large/muscular legs of the women. The room is full of objects of varying sizes and shapes. The objects are placed between their thighs and the woman squeeze with their immense thighs and the objects break. The woman let out primal screams as the objects are smashed. The billionaire brags, "that object over there has the same toughness of a human skull." Charles sees a tall, blonde, African American woman place the object between her chiseled thighs... she stares into the man's eyes, lets out a primal scream and the object is crushed to dust. She continues to stare and growl at him. Her heaving breasts are magnificent and her red/spandex clad thighs tense. She never breaks eye contact, dominating him emotionally. He gulps and the billionaire smiles.

The next room is labeled "Endurance." Several woman wearing the same spandex outfit are riding what appears to be male torso replicas, suspended in the air. The women's powerful legs flow like water around the sides of the replicas, and their ankles lock them in tightly. They have a meter above each woman, that turns from green to red. The billionaire explains, "that red meter means that the squeeze is lethal at that time." Charles responds, "they are all red..." The billionaire gloats, "exactly!" "The timer represents the time the women have been squeezing." Some of the woman have timers up to 12 hours long, suggesting a lethal grip of that extended period of time.

Charles comments on how impressive this feat is. The billionaire responds, "more impressive than you know. Those outfits are made of a special fiber that responds to the girls leg volume. When they squeeze, the pants contract, making it even more difficult, but that makes the woman even stronger. Think of them as training weights. I allow the woman to take them off only at the pretrial dinner and trial itself. It is a reward for them. They love to allow their muscular legs to "breath" and enjoy lording them over their male opponents. The outfit also has another purpose, that will be revealed in time.

The next room is labeled, "Embrace." Laying on the floor was the most beautiful creature that Charles had ever seen. She was a blonde w/ smokey hazel eyes. She had perfect tan skin and ample breasts and sculpted abs. Her uniform clung tightly to her powerful/feminine thighs. She gazed at Charles and he froze. The billionaire notices, "Ah Charles, you have excellent taste, that is Juliana, she is our most deadly creation. She is the quickest, strongest, not to mention most beautiful woman we have." Charles ask, "Brazilian?" She responds "100%" Charles had a thing for Brazilian women, he had done field work in the country for several years and slept w/ many Brazilian woman. Juliana reminded him of his better years. The millionaire interrupts Charles reminiscing, "Watch this." A male dummy appears from the wall, 30 m from the woman. An alarm sounds, the woman leaps into action. She performs three flips and is on the dummy in 2.32 seconds, legs draped around its neck in a perfect hanging front figure four. A Sign flashes, "lethal".
Charles had never seen such speed, power and precision.

They move on to the final room... "Pleasure." This time the Brazilian and several other women are siting watching a screen. A video begins to play. It appears to be a woman dressed as an army captain wearing a camo thong. The woman is fighting a man in the trials. The billionaire explains, "I record all of the trials" she rolls her eyes, "this one had a thing for military women." The man and woman go at it, it is a pretty decent fight at first. The man seems trained in some sort of MMA. The man begins to tire however and before long the lithe/muscular brunette grabs his arm and pulls him on top fer her. She locks in a perfect triangle. The brunette chokes him by flexing her thighs.

Charles gaze changes to the women watching the video. They all appear to be gyrating, but not in an uncomfortable way, it was sexual. He looks as the spandex pants begin to glow around the women's gyrating crotches. The billionaire comments, "ah, you notice the final feature of the uniform." "The women are being stimulated by electrical pulses, allowing them to have multiple orgasms." He focuses on Juliana. Her uniform is bright red both at her crotch and one around her perfect ass. The billionaire remarks, "Oh Juliana you sure are a special girl." Charles shifts his attention back to the video. The sporty brunette sinks her choke even deeper. A pure blood choke, painless. The man begins to fade and convulses. She tightens even harder and holds is lifeless body to ensure the choke is fatal. The woman are now all moaning in pleasure and the billionaire leads Charles out. "See Charles, the women are programmed to enjoy every bit of the trial. I have re-wired their brains to truly enjoy their purpose."

Charles has to ask, "what is the point of all this?" The billionaire responds, "I worked my way up from the bottom in a male dominated world. I fought back using everything I could. I may be older now, but I had perfect legs and used them to seduce men. This took me all the way to the top. Now that I have wealth beyond anyone's wildest dreams, I have created this facility to entertain me. It is more than a hobby. It fulfills me.

The men in the room are speechless. Charles finishes, "That woman standing across from me at dinner, that is Juliana. The billionaire has been saving her for me until she was ready. I fear that she will be my end"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vivi.jpg (165.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg caroll.jpg (158.0 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg caroll 2.jpg (125.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg black scream.jpg (883.5 KB, 196 views)

Last edited by xeniaonatopp; 17-Mar-19 at 00:00.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-19, 22:40
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeniaonatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Isle of squeeze has really taken over this thread. I'm really enjoying it, so I will keep it going.

The Isle of Squeeze Continued: Training facility: The men return to their quarters, deeply saddened by Ned's passing. Charles is a ray of hope. The men are excited to see what he has done to survive these women. Charles states, "I dont know men, this may be the end for me..." The men inquire why. Charles responds, "My matchup, the woman from the dinner, is not just a monster like the rest of these women, she is perfection. Let me tell you my story, as this may be the last time I can. I am a retired CIA field agent. My combat experience gave me the upper hand and I was able to dispatch the first woman I fought. The billionaire was pleased and I was given a request. I wanted to gather more information to plan an escape. She was more than willing to show me the island."

The billionaire begins her tour. "Charles, we shall start at the beginning. This is the incubation room. These women are created using the DNA of Olympic champions. They are incubated in these tubes. They grow at a rate 10-15x that of a regular human." During this time, they receive neural input through complex learning software. Despite their quiet natures, they are incredibly intelligent. Once they mature, they go through physical training."

She shows him a room labeled "Power." "This room is where the woman develop the devastating power to crush their opponents." The room has 5 women clad in workout bras and tight spandex pants that cannot hide the large/muscular legs of the women. The room is full of objects of varying sizes and shapes. The objects are placed between their thighs and the woman squeeze with their immense thighs and the objects break. The woman let out primal screams as the objects are smashed. The billionaire brags, "that object over there has the same toughness of a human skull." Charles sees a tall African American woman place the object between her chiseled thighs... she stares into the man's eyes, lets out a primal scream and the object is crushed to dust. He gulps and the billionaire smiles.

The next room is labeled "Endurance." Several woman wearing the same spandex outfit are riding what appears to be male torso replicas, suspended in the air. The women's powerful legs flow like water around the sides of the replicas, and their ankles lock them in tightly. They have a meter above each woman, that turns from green to red. The billionaire explains, "that red meter means that the squeeze is lethal at that time." Charles responds, "they are all red..." The billionaire gloats, "exactly!" "The timer represents the time the women have been squeezing." Some of the woman have timers up to 12 hours long, suggesting a lethal grip of that extended period of time.

Charles comments on how impressive this feat is. The billionaire responds, "more impressive than you know. Those outfits are made of a special fiber that responds to the girls leg volume. When they squeeze, the pants contract, making it even more difficult, but that makes the woman even stronger. Think of them as training weights. I allow the woman to take them off only at the pretrial dinner and trial itself. It is a reward for them. They love to allow their muscular legs to "breath" and enjoy lording them over their male opponents. The outfit also has another purpose, that will be revealed in time.

The next room is labeled, "Embrace." Laying on the floor was the most beautiful creature that Charles had ever seen. She was a blonde w/ smokey hazel eyes. She had perfect tan skin and ample breasts and sculpted abs. Her uniform clung tightly to her powerful/feminine thighs. She gazed at Charles and he froze. The billionaire notices, "Ah Charles, you have excellent taste, that is Juliana, she is our most deadly creation. She is the quickest, strongest, not to mention most beautiful woman we have." Charles ask, "Brazilian?" She responds "100%" Charles had a thing for Brazilian women, he had done field work in the country for several years and slept w/ many Brazilian woman. Juliana reminded him of his better years. The millionaire interrupts Charles reminiscing, "Watch this." A male dummy appears from the wall, 30 m from the woman. An alarm sounds, the woman leaps into action. She performs three flips and is on the dummy in 2.32 seconds, legs draped around its neck in a perfect hanging front figure four. A Sign flashes, "lethal".
Charles had never seen such speed, power and precision.

They move on to the final room... "Pleasure." This time the Brazilian and several other women are siting watching a screen. A video begins to play. It appears to be a woman dressed as an army captain wearing a camo thong. The woman is fighting a man in the trials. The billionaire explains, "I record all of the trials" she rolls her eyes, "this one had a thing for military women." The man and woman go at it, it is a pretty decent fight at first. The man seems trained in some sort of MMA. The man begins to tire however and before long the lithe/muscular brunette grabs his arm and pulls him on top fer her. She locks in a perfect triangle. The brunette chokes him by flexing her thighs.

Charles gaze changes to the women watching the video. They all appear to be gyrating, but not in an uncomfortable way, it was sexual. He looks as the spandex pants begin to glow around the women's gyrating crotches. The billionaire comments, "ah, you notice the final feature of the uniform." "The women are being stimulated by electrical pulses, allowing them to have multiple orgasms." He focuses on Juliana. Her uniform is bright red both at her crotch and one around her perfect ass. The billionaire remarks, "Oh Juliana you sure are a special girl." Charles shifts his attention back to the video. The sporty brunette sinks her choke even deeper. A pure blood choke, painless. The man begins to fade and convulses. She tightens even harder and holds is lifeless body to ensure the choke is fatal. The woman are now all moaning in pleasure and the billionaire leads Charles out. "See Charles, the women are programmed to enjoy every bit of the trial. I have re-wired their brains to truly enjoy their purpose."

Charles has to ask, "what is the point of all this?" The billionaire responds, "I worked my way up from the bottom in a male dominated world. I fought back using everything I could. I may be older now, but I had perfect legs and used them to seduce men. This took me all the way to the top. Now that I have wealth beyond anyone's wildest dreams, I have created this facility to entertain me. It is more than a hobby. It fulfills me.

The men in the room are speechless. Charles finishes, "That woman standing across from me at dinner, that is Juliana. The billionaire has been saving her for me until she was ready. I fear that she will be my end"
Very good stories, really enjoying reading them. I also like the pictures alongside them, nice touch.
Would be interested see what sort of story you could come up with for Xenia Onatopp?
Old 16-Mar-19, 22:54
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Thanks for the positive feedback. You read that really fast.

I have considered a Xenia story. The problem is, she is such an excellent character, it would be hard to improve on the original. I know we are all chasing to recreate it (scissorfoxes, Janira, etc), but it is really hard. Famke just nailed that roll.

Plus, I have some really good stuff planned for the battle between Charles and Juliana.
Old 16-Mar-19, 23:13
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Wow, really great thread, willthe men occasionally win to make it less predictable or is it all pure femdom?
Old 16-Mar-19, 23:22
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Thanks again! I am not really into maledom.Sorry.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-19, 01:54
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm really enjoying this thread. I love imagining different scenarios like these and I'm loving the isle of squeeze story. I'm in the middle of writing something of my own right now, but when I'm done, I'd love to take a crack at your jungle girl scenario with your permission?
Old 23-Mar-19, 22:20
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Go for it! Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I am really busy with work, but I will complete it