Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-17, 19:55
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do you prefer the male to be fit or unfit in videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's generally what I enjoy watching. Though I also like the dynamic of a heavier guy getting winded and worn out while the girl shows how much more stamina she has.
I always liked the idea (since turning 50 few years back) of the much older male getting warn out by much younger female (sort of painful but true mirror image of same result, perhaps, if such an encounter happened sexually). This twist for me doesn't center on man being older and fat but just older by a lot, so I guess it doesn't fit your question exactly. It hit me after seeing matches where older, fit guy does okay for awhile but then seems to start getting tapped out every 60-90 seconds. Most who haven't done this before don't know how tiring rolling on mat with skilled person is if you haven't done it. It's like you enter an atmosphere that has less oxygen! She's breathing fine but you are sucking wind within 10 minutes if (at least semi-competitive). This leads to snowball effect where woman senses it and male resigns to it and then they both proceed with rapid submissions. This effect can be seen time and again with older males with little or no skills, fit or not.

I don't care much for watching fat guys. I like watching age or size mismatches where woman dominates, at least eventually. Fit males are great because they just look better when they're s retched out on mat with girl holding them in, for instance, mounted triangle. I do not want to see fat German in speedo for 25 minutes.
Old 16-Oct-17, 23:43
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I like the idea of the lady toying with the guy. One of my favorites is an old scissorfoxes video, Savannah Sly toys with a guy who's smaller than her. She weighs like 165 and he's maybe 145-150, so it's not a huge mismatch, but she has the advantage. I like skinny guys who are smaller than the woman cause I like matches where she overpowers, not with skills but with strength and where she can torture him with a body-scissor.

I still like the guy to be fit, just small or skinny. The guy being too muscular ruins the video for me. Fat is a negative too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 02:49
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Whether its mixed or fem on fem, I prefer the victim to look like they would get their ass beat by the aggressor based on appearances before action. In the case of mixed, the guy being on the average to the leaner side is visually better for me. When the girls legs look like they can cut through a man or her thighs are larger than his torso is ideal to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 06:09
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

For me, if it's some old, out of shape guy in the video, I don't really want to see it. I want the guy in the video to be young and thin to somewhat fit -- not bulky and muscular, and not so much bigger than the girl that it doesn't seem realistic that she could possibly win, either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 07:04
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

If we're talking about a written story or an animation or a Hollywood or other professionally done movie, I want the guy to be big, muscular, fit, strong, trained and armed, or some combination of those, even in the extreme.

But with a video, it's different. Selling a fight between a big guy and a little woman -- that is, making it look the least bit believable -- is difficult. It takes skilled stunt people, camera people and a fight choreographer. Well, the houses that produce wrestling videos don't have the resources.

And, obviously, the bigger and stronger the guy is, the more careful he's going to be about the possibility of hurting the woman. So we see these muscles dudes collapsing at the first sight of the woman. Thirty seconds into the video, you want your money back.

Having said all that, I still want the guy to be a little bigger than the woman and, at least, fit. And, if not fit, at least he should keep his freaking shirt on.
Old 17-Oct-17, 09:11
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mainly I prefer fem/fem wrestling but I do sometimes enjoy Mixed Wrestling but I'm just very picky with videos I watch.

I just can't get into it at all if the guy is fat and scrawny. But I also can't watch it if the guy is too ripped.

Having a normal sized guy who loses in a competitive match that's believable because the girl is more skilled makes the best mixed videos for me.
I've thought about this at length as well. It took awhile, but I finally cracked it (at least for me). For me, its about the feminine dominating the masculine. So the man must be as masculine as possible (and the woman as feminine as possible) to the extent to which it does not compromise believability. If the man himself had a non-masculine or even feminine appearance, the effect would be lost, or at least inhibited. In theory, the most ideal scenario would be a very feminine woman dominating a very masculine man, however its quite difficult to depict a large muscular man being dominated in a way that's believable.

Anyway, this is the reason why we typically don't prefer the man to be overly scrawny (not masculine), but also don't like seeing bodybuilder victims (not believable)
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-17, 06:28
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

My main thing was always having the male not being a large, musclebound guy who OBVIOUSLY is in a match that it is SO fake that he is losing that it is ruining the whole effect of him being defeated. Get real; a 6'2" gym-rat is not getting beaten by the slender 5'2" model that would be drooling over him at the gym. Leave that for " Saving Ryan's Privates" and the regular xxx films.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 11:59
Points: 2,740, Level: 21 Points: 2,740, Level: 21 Points: 2,740, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Heavier guy, bit out of shape, older, mouth shut. And I like her to toy with him.
Old 11-Nov-17, 12:26
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Like most guys here, I tend to prefer it when the male is similar in size (height combined with weight) to the female.

Actually, I don't mind seeing such a master of BJJ like Ariel X kicking a bodybuilder male, for this is perfectly realistic.
I also particularly enjoyed seeing a match with a big female wrestler against a much ligther male.

But my personal preference goes to having the wrestlers of the same height and size if possible and when the female is a regular, curvy girl with nice muscles, but is in no way a bodybuilder.
Old 11-Nov-17, 15:41
Points: 5,420, Level: 31 Points: 5,420, Level: 31 Points: 5,420, Level: 31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Fit. Because if they're both at their best, then who wins means a lot more. And if he's bigger and stronger too, and loses, then that means even more--though it's tough to find such videos where the man is trying.