Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Dec-16, 22:55
Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Ever feel like a loser?

Everyone knows Buffalo is famous for chicken wings. So today I stop for wings on the way home from work. My table is right in front of the bar and there is a very pretty bar tender working the bar. Every once in awhile a customer comes in to pickup a takeout order. The bartender goes to the pickup station which is right in front of me. The shelf is very high and each time she has to get up on her tippy toes and of course it reminds me of being locked in several girls camel clutch where they go up on their tippy toes to increase the pressure. Nikki Fierce, Gia Primo, Shauna Ryanne, Jolene Hexx come to mind. Had to go home and watch camel clutch videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-16, 23:12
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,834 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Ever feel like a loser?

How does this make you feel like a loser?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-16, 23:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How does this make you feel like a loser?
Probably because most guys are noticing other things about the girl. Things that I notice to like their eyes or smile or boobs or butt. But what excites me. Her getting on her tippy toes. Lol. It's the same as when I get excited to see a girl with a nice manicure and I imagine those hands over my mouth. Lol.
Old 10-Dec-16, 23:34
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,834 Times in 9,934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Probably because most guys are noticing other things about the girl
That doesn't make you a loser. That makes you different. As long as you are not harming anyone, go for whatever excites you.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 00:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Everyone knows Buffalo is famous for chicken wings. So today I stop for wings on the way home from work. My table is right in front of the bar and there is a very pretty bar tender working the bar. Every once in awhile a customer comes in to pickup a takeout order. The bartender goes to the pickup station which is right in front of me. The shelf is very high and each time she has to get up on her tippy toes and of course it reminds me of being locked in several girls camel clutch where they go up on their tippy toes to increase the pressure. Nikki Fierce, Gia Primo, Shauna Ryanne, Jolene Hexx come to mind. Had to go home and watch camel clutch videos.
I know what you mean. There have been moments in public where something happens that reminds me of a session and I get this rush. It never made me feel like a loser though, but I did have this sense of my brain telling me "settle down, don't get excited in public, don't stare". The only one I remember off-hand, and it's silly, but I was in the airport, in line to check my bags there was a dad with a small son in front of me, and the lady behind the counter, in a friendly way, kind of jumped up on the baggage scale to hand the little boy a small toy, a little plane or something with the airline's logo on it. They used to do stuff like that to make the kids feel more welcome and the parents perhaps fly that airline again. (and anyone thinking kid/pedofile, when I mention the kid - that's so not me, mention kids and I walk away, but it's just that the kid was why she stepped/jumped up on the scale to hand the kid something.)

Anyway - it was all totally innocent and she was a nice lady doing her job, but she was standing on the baggage scale, nice thick legs, pretty, maybe late 20s, and her weight was visible right there with her standing on the scale leaning forward. 144 lbs. Not fat, but perfect and heavy enough to be a challenging trample. Thick in the legs, athletic and healthy looking, pretty, nice smile, and I was swooning. My brain quickly told me "don't stare", but wow. In that moment she made quite the impression on me.

I didn't feel like a loser, but I did feel like somebody who had to hide his fascination.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 01:42
Last Achievements

One time I was sitting at a bar having dinner when a waitress that I always thought was cute snuck up on the guy sitting next to me (who I later found out was her boyfriend) and clamped both hands over his mouth. She pulled back and his bar stool tipped and he was totally helpless and off balance. She kept this up for a good twenty seconds to my delight and his dismay. Man was he pissed when she finally let go. Being a hand smother enthusiast I find myself hoping she will do that to me every time I frequent there. Sadly hasn't happened yet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 06:49
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

One time I was sitting at a bar when a very sexy waitress in miniskirt did a choke on me, which sexually arouses me..
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 14:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One time I was sitting at a bar when a very sexy waitress in miniskirt did a choke on me, which sexually arouses me..
That's like my dream come true. Did she know you at all?
Old 11-Dec-16, 18:04
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I'm one too when I'm at a bar and instead of looking for girls to take home all I can think when seeing an attractive athletic girl is how badly she could kick my ass and dominating me with her feet afterwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 18:08
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I'm one too when I'm at a bar and instead of looking for girls to take home all I can think when seeing an attractive athletic girl is how badly she could kick my ass and dominating me with her feet afterwards.
Ill add to that if there was such a female (and there has been in the past) I was too afraid to approach and strike up a convo . if it lead to hotel mine or her place would be afraid of telling her what attracted me to her that would identify me as a loser
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post: