Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 07:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: New challenge at the Gym: Boxing my wife

The action is great, as always, but I can't wait to find out what has Diane so riled up, too.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 13-Oct-17, 02:32
ap643

Round 2

Knowing that I had better turn this around, and fast, I startle and anger Diane by driving a straight right hand to my brides jaw, contorting her face and driving her head backwards violently. Not to be outdone, my feisty vixen returns the favor and slams my face with a right of her own, causing blood to trickle again. When I try to counter, she again ducks out of the way and catches me with a left which crashes into my chest. I swing again, again she bobs under my punch and again successfully bangs a jab,a straight left and a right hand to my jaw sending spit flying and loosening my mouth guard and sending my head jerking to the left.

Before I can react, a left hook crashes into my cheek and a right uppercut causes lights to flash. I'm in trouble again and stumble backwards. This is a small ring and there is no place to hide and little space in which to retreat. You're on the ropes before you know it. Being on the ropes is a dangerous place to be when Diane is intent on punishing you.

Diane: I've got Joe in trouble again, but he just won't go down. I'm kind of proud of him right now! I easily block an awkward right hand which was headed for my stomach, and counter with a powerful left hook to his jaw sending blood and sweat flying. He falls backwards and is barely kept in the ring by the ropes. When he rebounds I meet him and before I swing again, he shocks the shit out of me when he lands a left to my jaw rocking my world. I can taste the salty blood in my mouth and momentarily see a few stars.
I stupidly react, " How could hit me like that?" It's a boxing match you dope.

Back on the attack I go. A left hook delivered with a little revenge knocks him to the floor spreadeagle on his back.

Joe : Diane caught me solidly, and I struggle to rise. Luckily the left she delivered didn't land solidly or I wouldn't be rising. I decide to stay down a bit and take a breather. At nine, I'm up and am immediately pulverized by a solid left uppercut driving me backwards to the ropes. Dazed, I'm open to her next attack but it's not needed as i stumble and fall face down at my amazon's feet.

Diane: He's down again. I stand over him arms raised as if it's over. Posing victoriously, I am incredulous as I watch him rise again! At eight we face off. This time Joe strikes first.
A left to my cheek sends the blood accumulating in my mouth flying, spewing all over my lovers chest and making it look like he is mortally wounded. I find myself down on my ass looking up at him this time. Shit, he is still strong as he ever was. I have to make him pay for this. I rise at five and attack him before he can attack me!
He looks a little wobbly as he sucks in as much air as he can. I'm not much better, but I'm able to slam a left to his jaw putting him down again.
This time, I stand over him on shakey legs and am enraged when I see him smiling. I'm wasting valuable time and letting him recover again. Blood drips from his nostrals as he looks up and growls,

" You'll have to do better than that my love."

Liz and Dawn look across the ring at each other with concern and tell us after the match that they really wanted Steve to stop this mutual slaughter. They feared that we would seriously hurt each other. Neither of us would have allowed that to happen however.

Joe : After convincing Steve to let this " contest " continue, Diane and I exchange punches once again.
Di lands a grazing right to my jaw while I am able to land a solid left to hers. I think that I see her knees buckle, however they are just bending a bit to power a left to my ribs. Her followup right to the other side of my torso sends searing pain throughout my chest and I try to grab Di in a clinch. She shoves me away and is able to drive me down again with two solid right hands. Diane's chest is heaving, her face is beet red. She is soaked in sweat as she shuffles to a corner.

Diane : Damn it! Again he gets up. We will fight on. I catch him with a left uppercut. He misses a counter left. He's open! Fists raised I plead, " Why don't you just stay down?! I've got you beat! It's only a matter of time."
I bang a left to his face. I block his jab but he lands a followup left to my face. Shit!
We clinch, both of us gasping for air.

Joe : Diane looks so sexy and fierce at the same time. The scent of her perfume and the musky scent of her aroused womanhood have me on the verge of orgasm. I hold her sweaty body tightly and feel her holding me just as tight. As I try to clear my head, I swear I hear a moan from my worthy adversary, she's getting off on this too! She gently lifts her knee and grinds it into my crotch. I explode in my shorts. Damn you, we should be making love not beating the hell out of each other.

Diane : I get Joe off and hope that my ploy to weaken him a bit will work. On the break, I'm short with a left. Joe lands a right to my chest causing searing pain. As I cradle my wounded tit, Joe follows up with jab to my face. Angered by the breast punch I tee off pounding a left, right left, right left, left, right to his face causing his blood to splash onto me this time.

Joe : I hate causing Diane pain,even if she doesn't seem to have a problem inflicting it on me . The weak spot has been revealed to me though; punches to her tits seem to be the only thing that slows her down. I squash her left breast with a right uppercut causing her to cry out once again. It even mushrooms out both sides of her top. In a rage she punishes my nose again with a stiff jab,follows up with a nasty right to my cheek and a left uppercut which drives my head upward, buckles my knees and cause me to collapse to the ring floor. I actually go down while hugging her wet torso. Her rock hard nipples scrape against my face and incredibly bring renewed stiffness to my cock. I'm down again, but not out. All I can think is how tough and persistent she is and how much I love her and how I can't give in to her.
I look up from the floor and am mesmerized by my sexy, tough, warrior wife.

Diane : Again I hover over my man. My arms go up thinking that he can't possibly rise again." Please don't get up this time " I silently plead with him. The bell sounds , and somehow he again beats the count. I scream at him,
" Give it up! Your done! "

Unbelievably he responds,

" Not by a long shot!"

Back in my corner Liz lies to me, " You're fighting back. That's good. Let your hands go Joe." After the fight she tells me that to herself she added , " before she kills you."

I do notice that at the conclusion of this round, Dawn has some work to do to revive a tiring Diane. Maybe I'm making some progress.

Last edited by ap643; 14-Oct-17 at 00:28.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 02:00
ap643

Round 3

Determined to take charge of this fight, I throw a big right towards Di's jaw...and miss!
Diane wastes no time and charges in ripping a left hook to my ribs. My side is once again on fire.

Diane : I hear Joe let out a cry of pain when I drove home that left. That means that he is hurting again. I try to increase his discomfort by driving him back against the ropes and bang a left to his face causing his nose to bleed once more. A followup right to his other side elecits another painful cry. He's going down, YES!

Joe : I take a knee before Di can bang my ribs a third time. Diane looks pleased with herself and smirks at me. At eight I rise and wave at her, inviting her to try me again. She shakes her head and advances on me accecpting the invitation.

Diane then sets out to finish me slamming a right to my jaw, missing the followup left and creaming me with another of her left uppercuts which crash into my chin. I stumble backwards onto the ropes and believe that I can hear Liz screaming at me to take a knee. I can't react quickly enough to escape a right hand to my stomach bending me almost in half.
My instincts kick in and I somehow dodge a right intended to take my head off. I'm using the ropes to stay up.

Diane : I take a second to square up in front of my love and shout, " Fight me, fight back!"

Joe : I do and rock her back with a right to her jaw which send her stumbling backwards, through the ropes and onto her back outside the ring.

Diane is on her back this time and sees me posing arms raised. She sees that I am a mess as my face is swollen and my nose is bleeding freely.

" Stay down, please!"

Diane : " No way I am staying down. I'm pretty much beating the shit out of him!"
On my hands and knees, I crawl back into the ring . Joe stands over me and delays the count giving me more time to unscramble my brain.

Joe : " Diane please stay down, I don't want to hurt you any more. Please stay down!"

Diane : " Sorry Joe, this isn't over yet."

Joe : I greet her with a right haymaker which drops her back down onto her ass.
She gets right back up. How?

Diane : Joe is looking a little too confident for my liking and with his hands still down I catch him with a right to his jaw. A second then a third right to the same place followed by a left to the stomach send him back towards the ropes.

We now go to war. I miss a left when he ducks. A right crashes into my left tit and I mutter " You Bastard " as it explodes in pain. My left to his jaw is solid but he comes right back at me with a shot to my shoulder, a right uppercut ,left to the stomach and a left to my face. Again I miss a left, I must be getting tired, the force of the punch causes me to stumble forward and to my knees.

Joe : When she rises yet again, I see pain and anger in her eyes. Diane attacks me with a vengence banging a left to my chest, a right to my left eye cause those stars to appear again. My left to her solar plexis halts the attack and puts her onto her ass again.
Again she rises immediately; again she attacks; again she lands a jarring right to my jaw but misses a followup uppercut. I bang a right to her ribs, she cries out but fires back immediately slamming me with a right to the jaw, straight left to my face and a right to my ribs.
Before she is able to reset her guard I power a right to her jaw sending her hair and sweat flying I jab twice and drop her yet again with a right to the stomach. The bell stops the carnage and Diane rises at nine to be saved.

We both staggar to the safety of our corners where both Liz and Dawn plead for us to end this now. No way thats happening.

Diane : My whole body hurts and my arms feel like lead. My nose hurts and my chest is on fire. My lips feel like they are four times their normal size but I gotta keep on fighting. I can't quit, I have to pay him back for the sexist texts he sent me and for the tit punches he's been inflicting on me. But I do have to admit that I married a real MAN. I have hit him. bloodied him, knocked him down and yet he keeps coming back for more. I love him, I do love him so, but I must defeat him. Damn, I must have cum three times during this round.

Joe : Diane has made a mess of me. She has beaten me into a bloody, swollen mess. My nose bleeds and it may very well be broken. My left eye is swelling ominously and my right cheek is balloning.Most of all I am awe struck at how she comes right back after absorbing all of the punishment I have dealt out to her. What a woman I have married. My wet shorts hide the two times that I have cum to a "wet conclusion " this round.
Liz has me as ready as I can possibly be. She massages my shoulders and douses me with that cold water.

Diane and I glare at each other from our corners. Dawn, Liz and Steve have all failed to convince us to stop this. Round four here we come.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 19:35
Last Achievements

Damn, and this is two people who LOVE each other. How bad would they maul and maim in this fight if it were someone they didn't like?

Intense and exciting fight, mate. Can't wait to read more. Thank you very much.
Old 16-Oct-17, 02:22
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is awesome can't wait for the finalKO
Old 16-Oct-17, 13:06
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I am thinking the same as mixfightor. Imagine if they were fighting their worst enemy, there would be no stopping. Excellent story indeed, really exciting and extremely intense.
Old 17-Oct-17, 03:35
ap643

Round 4

We touch gloves again. Diane trash talks me again.

" Ready for some more hurt love? This is the final round of punishment Joe. Next round, I take you out!"

Brash talk, but I remain silent. I am still mezmorized by my boxing bride. Her top is wet and exposes her rock hard nipples. Her shorts are wet from perspiration and multiple orgasms. The scents of her aroused womanhood and her perfume are overwhelming my senses and have my brain confused, should we be fighting or making love?

I am jolted out of my fog by three sharp jabs which pierce my relaxed guard and sting my already tender and swollen nose causing the flow of red to resume once again.
Damn it.

Diane is dancing once again, probing with her left and followed by her punishing right.
The blows don't seen to be quite as powerful, but the damage comes from the number of them finding their mark.

" Not gonna knock you out just yet honey. Thats for next round! " A malevolent smile accompanies her words.

Joe : I manage to knock the smile of her face, if only for a moment, when my right hand splits her raised gloves and crunches HER nose this time. How do you like the pain honey? As her head bounces backwards I catch her with a left uppercut to her right tit causing a cry of pain and a retreat as she backs away from the pain.
I hurt her, finally!
We quickly square up again. Gloves up. She looks magnificant! What a warrior! What a wife!

Diane : I feel the burning fire in my chest once again damn it!
I try to punch Joe's face in with two jabs and a right cross and am pissed as hell. He blocked them all.
Back to my tits he goes again. A left flattens my right one against my ribs and I am unable to stifle my cry.
Grabbing Joe in a tight clinch I am able to smother the attack and growl into his ear,

" So you want to fight dirty?"

" Not dirty my dear, effective. You need to feel some pain too!"

" You bastard, I swear I'll make you pay for this!"

Joe : Enraged, Diane pounds my chest with two straight lefts and drives a right hand to my now undefended stomach. We trade lefts to the face before we momentarily stop swinging and measure each other up. Both of us are hurting big time.

Diane : Time for rest is over and I drive Joe backwards with a two fisted shove. Against the ropes, I reach under Joe's arms. My left ties up his right hand.
I drive my right fist into the stomach of my mate over and over and am pleased to hear the sound " Humph " each time.
Finally Steve sticks his nose into my business and pulls me off my wounded husband.

Joe : Steve repremands Di for holding and hitting. I am open mouthed and gutshot and am unable to stop Diane when she charges back in, keeping me pinned against the ropes.
She chest stacks me and with both fists pummels me to the body. My turtle defense limits the pounding to mainly my arms and shoulders and smothers any chance to return fire.
Steve seperates us again and again Diane jumps right back on the attack sending haymaker lefts and rights bouncing off the side of my skull and shoulders. Stars again. Will I survive this round?

Diane : I don't want to knock Joe out yet, but I am pounding home the punishment bigtime. Joe begins to drive a punch or two back at me occasionally. They sting and land whenever I get too sloppy. He just keeps reminding me how tough and determined he is. His pride is going to get him hurt.

Joe : Finally I am able to shove my princess of pain backwards and move the fight back to mid ring. We begin to trade bombs. I get lucky and land a decent liver punch. I can see the pain erupt on Di's face and in her eyes. The look is a " How could you?"
It doesn't slow her down for long though. On she comes again.

Diane : The punch to my side hurts like hell, but at least it was below my chest. I jump in at Joe, driving him back to the ropes again. This is were I can do the most damage to him. He can't run. I lean into him, stacking him up again driving short lefts to his torso. Quickly I mix in some occasional head shots sending his sweat and blood flying. He's mouth breathing. Just the right punch can end this but Joe keeps a tight guard and whatever punches get through show what a hard head he has. He is so tough to finish off.

Joe : She is still so strong and shoves my arms apart every so often and punishes me unmercifully. Di is out punching me 2 and 3 to every one of my shots. Suddenly I am paralyzed by a uppercut to my stomach. I try to clinch but am rocked by her followup right to the same target and a left to my now exposed jaw.

Diane : Joe goes down face first at the bell. He still has to beat the count, but I believe that I have put him away this time.
DAMN IT, he rises again!

Joe : Again Liz rushes to my aid and gets me back to our corner. Her magic brings me around yet again and she pleads with me to give it up. I close my eyes and all I can imagine is Diane, resplendent in her boxing attire. I get hard and think to myself...
" Can't let this happen..."

Diane : I'm exhausted. My arms feel like lead weights. Joe can take some punishment. He can't possibly answer the bell this time. He can't possibly take another round of this. I don't even know if I am able to administer another round of punishment. Please, Joe, give it up! Please.

Joe looks battered, yet I can see from my corner that there is still fight left in him as he interacts animatedly with Liz. My man is magnificant!. But I must set him straight!

Joe : Diane is giving me a battle reminescent of my wars with Dawn and as bad as the beating my cornerwoman Liz gave me. I gotta find a way...

Dawn has Diane ready. Liz has me ready. Here we go. This is the round Diane promised to knock me out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 06:48
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Knock him out, Diane. You've got this!
Old 18-Oct-17, 00:36
ap643

Round 5

There is no bouncing on toes, no dancing or fancy footwork any more. The two of us are just exhausted boxers, husband and wife, soaked from head to toe each looking for a way to end this brutal battle.

Diane : I am all in this round. Hopefully I can bludgeon Joe into the ropes where I can keep him from escaping. I'm working my jab constantly, and smothering him with follow up right hands. I bang his nose eliciting a cry of pain and bloodying it again. I rock his head from side to side. My punches are lacking some of the power of the early rounds, so I need to overwhelm him with the sheer number of blows that I am able to land.

Joe takes it like a true warrior. His punch count is down as he is not engaging me as much as he did earlier. He counters only when I miss or leave myself open after an over aggressive swing.

After a minute, he begins a counterattack. I jab, he bangs my tits and belly. We trade punches evenly, I pound his head and chest, he, my rack and belly. The burning pain begins again and I cannot stifle the cries of agony that escape my lips.

Joe : Finally Diane begins to give ground . I duck a jab, set and deliver an uppercut to her chin. She counters with a weak right hand to mine. She counters, I counter right back. I begin to land a steady pounding to her chest slamming her tits side to side. Her face is a mask of pain and anger. All of our blows are now accompanied by grunts of exertion and groans of pain.

Diane : He keeps punishing my boobs and occasionally jabs my face. I can see that his left eye is almost closed, but it doesn't seem to affect his aim.
Back and forth the pain and punishment is administered and recieved. I can't take much more of this.

Joe : I have the trap almost complete when Diane rocks me with a right to my aching jaw. Damn it! In a rage I push her backwards into the corner and up against the post. We both understood that no quarter would be given or recieved. I start swinging and pound lefts and rights smashing her tits flat, and side to side. To myself I cry out, " Quit Diane, it's over!"

I drive a sledgehammer right deep into her belly. Her legs start to collapes and she sinks to the floor. Tears of pain and frustration fill her eyes. I can't continue this any longer and turn away. If she gets up, she can have the victory. I can no longer hit my lover.

Steve comes over. Di is conscious and tries to rise but her legs betray her. Steve calls it finished. I have no joy or pride and immediately drop to my knees and cradle my magnificant wife in my arms. She hugs me back. It's over.

Thinking that this fight IS finally over, I help Diane to her feet. We are both totally spent. I have barely defeated Di, and know that she could have beaten me but for a punch landed here or missed there. At least In think that she is totally spent.

Diane has other ideas. She is still seething about something,and she decides to attack me again. My guard is down, I'm completely exhausted and don't expect another fight. She makes like a Muay Thai fighter. She grabs and has my neck locked in her grasp, pulling me into her causing me to stumble forward. I take a right knee to my torso. Di pulls me forward into a second knee deep into my gut. A third and forth knee explode into my crotch totally paralyzing me and bending me in half. Diane clamps a nasty headlock onto me, and throws me to the floor where I crash face first with Diane landing on top of me. One of my arms is under me and Di's weight keeps it pinned there until she is able to lock the other one down with her knee. Reaching under my head she locks a choke hold in place. Damn, she wants to choke me out!
I try bucking her off but being so exhausted, I can't budge her. Pulling back on my head she is able to roll me and wrap her legs around my torso. I'm trapped and at her mercy when she lets up on the pressure and growls,

" O K , Joe, you beat me fair and square, but now I have you. Admit that I'm as tough as you."

" I never doubted that you were! But what..."

I don't finish the sentence before she rolls me over again and lays a kiss on me like I have never experienced before. Looking over at Steve, Dawn and Liz, Diane shouts out ,
" You guys can go now. We're good. When we finish we'll lock up."

After they leave, we're in the ring with all the gym lights out except one directly over our heads. Diane again jumps onto me and executes a perfect schoolgirl pin and hovers over my face. Her face is beet red, she's soaked in sweat and still smells of perfume and sex. She is my warrior goddess and I tell her that I want her here and now!

" Not so fast stud. You need to explain all the sexist shit you e mailed me about how you could take me with one hand tied behind your back. How you are my master and should be obeyed unquestionably. And all the other crap you spewed."

" I don't know what you are talking about! Let me prove it to you. Check my phone and computer. You should know by now how much I respect and admire you!"

" Then who?"

" It must have been that cunt Cynthia. Natalya warned me that her cousin loved to set people up like this."

Unbeknownst to us, Jerry and Cynthia were witnessing our post fight activities and conversation. Out of the darkness they approach the ring. First they expressed their admiration for the battle they had just witnessed. Then Cynthia also claimed innocense of this set up. Jerry then revealed that he was almost 100% sure that he knew who was responsible. He stated that Natalya, who was NOT Cynthia's cousin after all, set this confrontation up as a way of getting revenge for the beatdown I had inflicted on her months ago.

My wife and I had beat the shit out of each other for no reason! That bitch, that cunt has to pay!

Diane then profusely apologized to Cynthia for the insults and asked what she could do to make amends. Cynthia graciously accecpted the apology with one stipulation. She wanted satisfaction right here in the ring. She wanted a match with Diane.

" I'm in no shape to fight you now."

" Not now. In a month. I want you at your best, healed, rested and ready to fight."

The women shook hands.

" It's a date."

All four of us also decided that Natalya must pay for this eventually. Thats a tale for another day.

Last edited by ap643; 19-Oct-17 at 22:02.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 10:19
Last Achievements

Mmmmmmm.... Manipulation and intrigue. Excellent fight, mate, and a good setup for a couple more to come. Thank you very much for this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work, as always.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
husband vs wife, mixed boxing