Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-17, 13:50
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Most Memorable Session Moments

Julie Squeeze: One of my first sessions. I had seen all her videos and knew that one of her patented moves was to go for a cross body pin and then slowly transition into a reverse headscissors. About 2 minutes into the first fall, sure enough, she has me flat on my back in a cross body pin with her hip jabbing into my neck. Next thing I know I feel her rotating her body and I see her thighs going for my head in a classic reverse. Holy fuck, it's happening to me. The move I have seen this hot girl submit so many opponents with is being executed on me. Oh, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I did my best but about 15 seconds later she had locked on the reverse high and tight with my face practically jammed into her bikini bottoms. She squeezed and I tapped. Totally surreal to go from seeing it on video to feeling it in real life.

Lia Labowe: Probably around the 45 minute mark of the session. By that point her scissors had taken their toll on me and I was very scared of them. I thought I saw her legs going for my chest again and so I rolled onto my stomach. I generally try to avoid doing this in sessions because I'm not really super into being submitted by sleeper holds. In my experience all session wrestlers are good at this technique and if you give them your back, then will take your neck. My personal preference is to be scissored rather than choked out with arms, so I try to avoid rolling on my stomach. Lia had beaten me to the point where I threw this strategy out the window and was just trying to survive. Anyways, as I rolled onto my stomach, I felt Lia trying to control my arms with her legs. I tried to resist but it was hopeless. Lia asked if I had ever had a camel clutch applied on me. I told her I hadn't. She laughed and said it would hurt. It did and I tapped and yelled out "Lia I give" like she had trained me to. She said "I know but I don't want to let you go." I was exhausted, hurting, and humiliated at this point, totally at her mercy. I felt her repositioning my arms and the next thing I know I was in what I guess is a tarantula hold and her feet were in my face. It was painful but not to the point where I needed to submit. Lia held me there for a minute or so, sticking her feet in my face, forcing her toes into my mouth a little bit, switching from one foot to another as I turned my head to try and get away. I am not into foot worship and had never mentioned it to her as something I wanted. Perhaps Lia knew this and knew it would be especially humiliating for me. As she was sticking her feet in my face, she started teasing me "C'mon, kiss my foot. Kiss my foot or I won't let you go." I was totally stuck, but it was not painful enough for me to submit, so I just sort of grunted and ignored her. All of the sudden she squeezed her legs together or something and my arms felt like they were being ripped from their sockets. Cue frantic tapping and me yelling out that I gave. "I know you give, now kiss my foot." She stuck one of her feet in my face. The pain was too much, I kissed it. Lia laughed and let me up. "Sorry I had to do that."

Yasmin: I knew from past sessions that I would have no chance against Yasmin, but I still wasn't prepared for how effortlessly she bent me to her will. Within 3 minutes I was kissing her "round Brazilian ass" and begging to be her boy toy. The hold that broke my will and that I will never forget was some sort of wrist lock with Yasmin perched on my neck with her ass in my face. She had instructed me to "start kissing" and I foolishly refused. The next thing I know she grabbed my arm and gave it some sort of twist and I seriously thought my wrist was going to break. I gave her a quick kiss on her thong clad rear. "Did I tell you to stop?" she threatened as she amped up the pressure on my wrist. I kissed and didn't stop. After that she did what she wanted to me and I obeyed.
Old 22-Oct-17, 08:05
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lia Labowe: Probably around the 45 minute mark of the session. By that point her scissors had taken their toll on me and I was very scared of them. I thought I saw her legs going for my chest again and so I rolled onto my stomach. I generally try to avoid doing this in sessions because I'm not really super into being submitted by sleeper holds. In my experience all session wrestlers are good at this technique and if you give them your back, then will take your neck. My personal preference is to be scissored rather than choked out with arms, so I try to avoid rolling on my stomach. Lia had beaten me to the point where I threw this strategy out the window and was just trying to survive. Anyways, as I rolled onto my stomach, I felt Lia trying to control my arms with her legs. I tried to resist but it was hopeless. Lia asked if I had ever had a camel clutch applied on me. I told her I hadn't. She laughed and said it would hurt. It did and I tapped and yelled out "Lia I give" like she had trained me to. She said "I know but I don't want to let you go." I was exhausted, hurting, and humiliated at this point, totally at her mercy. I felt her repositioning my arms and the next thing I know I was in what I guess is a tarantula hold and her feet were in my face. It was painful but not to the point where I needed to submit. Lia held me there for a minute or so, sticking her feet in my face, forcing her toes into my mouth a little bit, switching from one foot to another as I turned my head to try and get away. I am not into foot worship and had never mentioned it to her as something I wanted. Perhaps Lia knew this and knew it would be especially humiliating for me. As she was sticking her feet in my face, she started teasing me "C'mon, kiss my foot. Kiss my foot or I won't let you go." I was totally stuck, but it was not painful enough for me to submit, so I just sort of grunted and ignored her. All of the sudden she squeezed her legs together or something and my arms felt like they were being ripped from their sockets. Cue frantic tapping and me yelling out that I gave. "I know you give, now kiss my foot." She stuck one of her feet in my face. The pain was too much, I kissed it. Lia laughed and let me up. "Sorry I had to do that."

Yasmin: I knew from past sessions that I would have no chance against Yasmin, but I still wasn't prepared for how effortlessly she bent me to her will. Within 3 minutes I was kissing her "round Brazilian ass" and begging to be her boy toy. The hold that broke my will and that I will never forget was some sort of wrist lock with Yasmin perched on my neck with her ass in my face. She had instructed me to "start kissing" and I foolishly refused. The next thing I know she grabbed my arm and gave it some sort of twist and I seriously thought my wrist was going to break. I gave her a quick kiss on her thong clad rear. "Did I tell you to stop?" she threatened as she amped up the pressure on my wrist. I kissed and didn't stop. After that she did what she wanted to me and I obeyed.
You are so lucky to have had those Lia & Yasmin experiences. These are exactly what I crave in a session. The girl to show no desire to release or ease up when I am tapping. And to humiliate me further while I'm in this state of surrender/fear.

Lia & Yasmin are the real deal. They really "get" the fetish - or my version of the fetish anyway. I wish there were more girls like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 21:07
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,649 Times in 517 Posts

Wow, tough question having done lots of sessions over the years but if I had to choose the top one:

3-Way Tag Team Match with Hotstuff Hollie and her sister Rain. Non-stop action and fun for 90 minutes with two beauties

Other great memories in no particular order:

The many fantastic sessions I've had with the lovely Robin

Finally getting into Tempest and sessioning with hotties Brittany and Aston within a week of each other

Hanging out with the gorgeous Julie Squeeze on multiple occasions and getting plenty of jealous stares from the men

Having breakfast with the French-Canadian sweetheart Mutiny

Sessioning with the beautiful Lia Labowe and getting my ass kicked for the first time (but not the last!) by a much smaller woman

Super-sexy Electra kicking my ass on multiple occasions, trash talking the entire time

Meeting the unique Arianna Realis for the first time and going at it hard inside a ring

Partying with cutie Loren Blaine after a vigorous session
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-17, 05:44
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, tough question having done lots of sessions over the years but if I had to choose the top one:

3-Way Tag Team Match with Hotstuff Hollie and her sister Rain. Non-stop action and fun for 90 minutes with two beauties

Other great memories in no particular order:

The many fantastic sessions I've had with the lovely Robin

Finally getting into Tempest and sessioning with hotties Brittany and Aston within a week of each other

Hanging out with the gorgeous Julie Squeeze on multiple occasions and getting plenty of jealous stares from the men

Having breakfast with the French-Canadian sweetheart Mutiny

Sessioning with the beautiful Lia Labowe and getting my ass kicked for the first time (but not the last!) by a much smaller woman

Super-sexy Electra kicking my ass on multiple occasions, trash talking the entire time

Meeting the unique Arianna Realis for the first time and going at it hard inside a ring

Partying with cutie Loren Blaine after a vigorous session
you ve got more or less the same taste concerning session wrestlers. many of the girls you ve mentioned are some of my favorites. unfortunately I missed them so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-17, 11:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Is Venom still doing sessions? I thought she stopped but then I thought I saw something about her touring (in the US?) a few months ago.
Hard to say. Her profile is gone from session girls and her main listing is gone from WB270 and from AlphafemmesUK. She also shut down her twitter and closed her Amazon wish-list. But she's listed as traveling to dubai right now on WB270 travelers Europe. My guess would be either semi retired or not looking for new clients, but while she's still up on WB270-Travellers-Europe, you can try her e-mail.

Added after 18 minutes:

My most memorables:

My 2nd or 3rd session was with Cynthia the Raven Iron Maiden, just before she retired. The wrestling was soso, but at the end of the session she sat on my face wearing basically a string bikini and told me to lick. I felt like I would be disrespecting her if I did (I was in my 20s but still very much a kid), so I said something like, I don't want to disrespect you and she I forget what she said, but she made it totally OK and I started. She then proceeded to give me a hand-job. Great session and I still think of her. I mostly don't look for sexual acts during sessions so it doesn't happen to me that often, that being my first time and her being so forward - a very nice memory.

Also, early on, I wrestled Ziggy and she was the first lady to be my equal on the mats. We did some boxing and she tagged me with a belly punch. I'd never taken a punch like that from a girl and it was fun. She also got me in an armpit smother which I found quite erotic. I was new to sessions and I'd rarely been smothered.

A session with Robin and Malibu 2 vs 1 - they were a handful and I was quite athletic but 2 vs 1 they mostly won. Malibu one time got me in a chest scissor and Robin added her weight by laying on top of her legs. It was the first time I'd ever suffered in a body scissor and I loved it. When she squeezed with Robin's added weight I groaned and it was tough to take, but I also didn't want to tap cause I was loving the hold. After about the 3rd squeeze I tapped, but in hindsight, I wish I'd asked them to keep me in that hold a little longer.

Similar hold with a 2 vs 1 match against Julie Squeeze and Jeannie Vaughn. Julie had me in a body scissor around the waist, flat, not around the ribs and I was kind of face down looking at the floor. Jeannie climbed on top of her legs and started bouncing. You would think that this would hurt Julie's lower leg with both my weight and Jeannie's weight on it but she said she was fine and she asked Jeannie to keep bouncing. Every bounce I let out a grown and after two or three, with every bounce I was saying "stop, stop", cause, while it was fun, it was intense. We had this pre-arranged agreement that they wouldn't stop but would continue torturing me for about 3 seconds after I tapped, so 3 more bounces and under Julie's suggestion, Jeannie bounced higher. It was great fun but also passed my threshold, I blurted out stop after every bounce. The last bounce something came up from my stomach into my throat and I had to excuse myself and spit it out in the bathroom. It wasn't like throwing up but it was something I didn't want to swallow back down, so I had to spit it out, but after I was fine and we continued the session. Pretty intense squeeze though.

Another time, sessioning with just Jule, she had me down and she rarely face-sat, but her but was close to my face, putting some pressure on my neck and upper chest. My arms were pined, up, under her legs and my ribs and stomach were hers. She started punching me - enough to hurt, not enough to make me tap. It was something about the chemistry and my attraction to her, she asked me if I wanted her to hit me harder and I said yes, and she gave my ribs some good hard punches, but I loved it. I don't always like getting punched. It's sometimes not fun but that session, I was really into it and really into her and it was great. I have that one on video somewhere. She let me record the session.

Similar even with KO (Kortney Olson) and she could hit hard. I was laying on my back and she was punching me in the stomach - very intense but very fun. She was fun to tease, so every time she gave me a rest I said she "hit like a girl" and she'd give me a flurry of hard punches making me beg her to stop. Then after 20 seconds rest I'd say she hit like a girl again and more punches and more begging her to stop. My hands were tied behind me so I couldn't block her punches. I could only flex and try to take them. Kortney was a lot of fun.

I'll add my sessions with Shannon Logan. She was just so crazy good with her BJJ skills. Before Shannon, I'd rarely lost and the women had to be very strong and skilled to beat me (Michelle Falsetta, Helen Von Mott - pre Ju Jitsu, she was still very flexible and strong, she could do a full split and very strong legs). but Shannon was the first smaller girl who made me look silly with her BJJ. I did tap her once in a body scissor, she tapped me like 60 times over 4 sessions. After Shannon, as ladies began to study ju jitsu more, I started to lose a lot more often.

Those are the ones that come to mind as most memorable.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 26-Oct-17 at 06:40.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-17, 00:46
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Horny Re: Most Memorable Session Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hard to say. Her profile is gone from session girls and her main listing is gone from WB270 and from AlphafemmesUK. She also shut down her twitter and closed her Amazon wish-list. But she's listed as traveling to dubai right now on WB270 travelers Europe. My guess would be either semi retired or not looking for new clients, but while she's still up on WB270-Travellers-Europe, you can try her e-mail.
Venom has been travelling for about six months. I think that's why she's not listed on sessiongirls oe wb270 except for travellers page.

I had a session with her few weeks ago and she didn't say anything about retirement. Anyway, she's coming back to England next month.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-17, 05:12
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Venom has been travelling for about six months. I think that's why she's not listed on sessiongirls oe wb270 except for travellers page.

I had a session with her few weeks ago and she didn't say anything about retirement. Anyway, she's coming back to England next month.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully that means I can set up a session with her the next time I'm in London. She's on my 'want to session' list.
Old 30-Oct-17, 09:23
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

She announced on wb270 that she would be offering sessions in London in November and December.
Old 30-Oct-17, 23:11
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

-Julie in light blue bikini applying a high and tight straight hs as her finishing move in 1st session
-Veve in shiny black bikini and ankle bracelet locking in a front figure four and making me beg for forgiveness
-Electra in blue workout shorts with tight straight hs and biting her bottom lip with the pressure
-Cypruss in black bikini locking in reverse figure four playing role as bullied girls revenge
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 14:40
Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27
Last Achievements

The many sessions I've had over the years with Julie Squeeze, Mutiny and Jennifer Thomas. Two of which are no longer available and will be missed. Not only were they beautiful and skilled, they are also quality individuals with great character. If you've had a chance to meet them, you've met some of the best!
The Following User Says Thank You to badluck For This Useful Post: