Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-11, 13:39
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post Excerpts from mainstream literature

This thread is reserved for mixed wrestling and domination excerpts from mainstream or general erotic literature.

----------

“It’s just you, huh?” Samuel shrugged, “I thought at least you’d send the bigger brother after me.” He leaned in and smelled her. Emily rolled her eyes.
“You know who I am,” she replied stiffening. Samuel ripped off her band and held it in front of her.
“You need to let the men handle things, little Ho,” he gloated.
“I’m no ho,” Emily said, “I maybe the HBIC, but I’m no ho.” Samuel smirked.
“Maybe today won’t be a total waste,” he whispered in her ear.
“Just try it,” Emily said. Samuel laughed.
Emily elbowed him in his ribs. Then she kicked one of Samuel’s knee caps, unsteadying him and sending him forward. This was her chance. Emily leveraged her weight under Samuel and with one powerful move threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground. Samuel was scrambling away. Emily pulled him back by his jacket. He slipped out of it. Emily threw it aside and tackled him. Samuel found himself down on the ground once more. Emily got up and turned him over. Emily stood over him and placed her foot on his chest forcefully. “The harbor is too good for this slime ball,”

Emily thought to herself as she watched Samuel squirm under her steel-toed combat boot. She checked his arms, no shield. Emily drew her gun. Samuel froze.
“What are you waiting for?” Samuel asked, “Do you expect me to beg?”
“Bella was my best friend,” Emily said.
“Should I care?” Samuel moaned. Emily kicked him.
“I made a promise to her and I keep my promises,” she informed Samuel.

From Future Echoes by slizzie1986.thecanvasme
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-11, 13:41
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Song of the Nibelungs

The Song of the Nibelungs, is an epic poem in Middle High German. It tells the story of dragon-slayer Siegfried at the court of the Burgundians, and of the revenge of his wife Kriemhild, which leads to the death all the heroes of the Bugundians and of Kriemhild as well. Here is the plot of the scene I’m referring to:

…on their wedding night, Brünhild suspects something is amiss with her situation, particularly suspecting Siegfried a potential cause. Gunther attempts to sleep with her and, with her great strength, she easily ties Gunther up and leaves him that way all night…

Here’s a 1807 drawing called “Gunther’s wedding night” by Johann Heinrich Füssli:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

An excerpt from Christie Davis’ article regarding the scene:
There is much here for the devotees of BDSM such as Maria Cosway’s drawing of Saint Erasmus being disembowelled using a windlass. Henry Fuseli’s Brunhilde watching Gunther suspended from the ceiling on their Wedding Night is perhaps the most bizarre of many traditional German fetish images from the Niebelungenlied. On their wedding night the dominatrix Brunhilde wrestled her husband Gunther into submission, tied up his hands and feet and hung him naked from the ceiling. I am told by German colleagues that you can still have this done to you for a mere 300 Euros by asking for Domina Brunhilde at the Niebelungenliedklub in Essen (knock thrice and give as a password the phrase “An Adler is almost a Geyer” in German). In Henry Fuseli’s picture Brunhilde lies on her couch in a half-turned, buttock-pubic-region revealing position while giving him a sexy smile. The position and activity of her right hand are unclear. Her face glistens with desire and her eyes are focused on Gunther’s genitalia, which are fortunately not facing in our direction. Fuseli’s Siegfried and Kriemheld 1807 seems to be moving towards a similar climax.

And the part of the poem itself. The are two acts actually:

“…No more I’ll tell how Siegfried wooed his wife; hear now the tale of how King Gunther lay by Lady Brunhild’s side. The stately knight had often lain more soft by other dames. The courtiers now had left, both maid and man. The chamber soon was locked; he thought to caress the lovely maid. Forsooth the time was still far off, ere she became his wife. In a smock of snowy linen she went to bed. Then thought the noble knight: “Now have I here all that I have ever craved in all my days.” By rights she must needs please him through her comeliness. The noble king gan shroud the lights and then the bold knight hied him to where the lady lay. He laid him at her side, and great was his joy when in his arms he clasped the lovely fair. Many loving caresses he might have given, had but the noble dame allowed it. She waxed so wroth that he was sore a-troubled; he weened that they were lovers, but he found here hostile hate. She spake: “Sir Knight, pray give this over, which now ye hope. Forsooth this may not hap, for I will still remain a maid, until I hear the tale; now mark ye that.”

Then Gunther grew wroth; he struggled for her love and rumpled all her clothes. The high-born maid then seized her girdle, the which was a stout band she wore around her waist, and with it she wrought the king great wrong enow. She bound him hand and foot and bare him to a nail and hung him on the wall. She forbade him love, sith he disturbed her sleep. Of a truth he came full nigh to death through her great strength.

Then he who had weened to be the master, began to plead. “Now loose my bands, most noble queen. I no longer trow to conquer you, fair lady, and full seldom will I lie so near your side.”

She reeked not how he felt, for she lay full soft. There he had to hang all night till break of day, until the bright morn shone through the casements. Had he ever had great strength, it was little seen upon him now.

“Now tell me, Sir Gunther, would that irk you aught,” the fair maid spake, “and your servants found you bound by a woman’s hand?”

Then spake the noble knight: “That would serve you ill; nor would it gain me honor,” spake the doughty man. “By your courtesie, pray let me lie now by your side. Sith that my love mislike you so, I will not touch your garment with my hands.”

Then she loosed him soon and let him rise. To the bed again, to the lady he went and laid him down so far away, that thereafter he full seldom touched her comely weeds. Nor would she have allowed it.

Then their servants came and brought them new attire, of which great store was ready for them against the morn. However merry men made, the lord of the land was sad enow, albeit he wore a crown that day. As was the usage which they had and which they kept by right, Gunther and Brunhild no longer tarried, but hied them to the minster, where mass was sung. Thither, too, Sir Siegfried came and a great press arose among the crowd. In keeping with their royal rank, there was ready for them all that they did need, their crowns and robes as well. Then they were consecrated. When this was done, all four were seen to stand joyful ‘neath their crowns. Many young squires, six hundred or better, were now girt with sword in honor of the kings, as ye must know. Great joy rose then in the Burgundian land; one heard spear-shafts clashing in the hands of the sworded knights. There at the windows the fair maids sat; they saw shining afore them the gleam of many a shield. But the king had sundered him from his liegemen; whatso others plied, men saw him stand full sad. Unlike stood his and Siegfried’s mood. The noble knight and good would fain have known what ailed the king. He hasted to him and gan ask: “Pray let me know how ye have fared this night, Sir King.”

Then spake the king to his guest: “Shame and disgrace have I won; I have brought a fell devil to my house and home. When I weened to love her, she bound me sore; she bare me to a nail and hung me high upon a wall. There I hung affrighted all night until the day, or ever she unbound me. How softly she lay bedded there! In hope of thy pity do I make plaint to thee as friend to friend.”

Then spake stout Siegfried: “That rueth me in truth. I’ll do you this to wit; and ye allow me without distrust, I’ll contrive that she lie by you so near this night, that she’ll nevermore withhold from you her love.”

After all his hardships Gunther liked well this speech. Sir Siegfried spake again: “Thou mayst well be of good cheer. I ween we fared unlike last night. Thy sister Kriemhild is dearer to me than life; the Lady Brunhild must become thy wife to-night. I’ll come to thy chamber this night, so secretly in my Cloud Cloak, that none may note at all my arts. Then let the chamberlains betake them to their lodgings and I’ll put out the lights in the pages’ hands, whereby thou mayst know that I be within and that I’ll gladly serve thee. I’ll tame for time thy wife, that thou mayst have her love to-night, or else I’ll lose my life.”

“Unless be thou embrace my dear lady,” spake then the king, “I shall be glad, if thou do to her as thou dost list. I could endure it well, an’ thou didst take her life. In sooth she is a fearful wife.”

“I pledge upon my troth,” quoth Siegfried, “that I will not embrace her. The fair sister of thine, she is to me above all maids that I have ever seen.”

Gunther believed full well what Siegfried spake.

From the knightly sports there came both joy and woe; but men forbade the hurtling and the shouting, since now the ladies were to hie them to the hall. The grooms-in-waiting bade the people stand aside; the court was cleared of steeds and folk. A bishop led each of the ladies, as they should go to table in the presence of the kings. Many a stately warrior followed to the seats. In fair hope the king sate now full merrily; well he thought on that which Siegfried had vowed to do. This one day thought him as long as thirty days, for all his thoughts were bent upon his lady’s love. He could scarce abide the time to leave the board. Now men let fair Brunhild and Kriemhild, too, both go to their rest. Ho, what doughty knights were seen to walk before the queens!

The Lord Siegfried sate in loving wise by his fair wife, in bliss without alloy. With her snow-white hands she fondled his, till that he vanished from before her eyes, she wist not when. When now she no longer spied him, as she toyed, the queen spake to his followers: “Much this wondereth me, whither the king be gone. Who hath taken his hands from mine?”

She spake no other word, but he was gone to where he found many grooms of the chamber stand with lights. These he gan snuff out in the pages’ hands. Thus Gunther knew that it was Siegfried. Well wist he what he would; he bade the maids and ladies now withdraw. When that was done, the mighty king himself made fast the door and nimbly shoved in place two sturdy bolts. Quickly then he hid the lights behind the hangings of the bed. Stout Siegfried and the maiden now began a play (for this there was no help) which was both lief and loth to Gunther. Siegfried laid him close by the high-born maid. She spake: “Now, Gunther, let that be, and it be lief to you, that ye suffer not hardship as afore.”

Then the lady hurt bold Siegfried sore. He held his peace and answered not a whit. Gunther heard well, though he could not see his friend a bit, that they plied not secret things, for little ease they had upon the bed. Siegfried bare him as though he were Gunther, the mighty king. In his arms he clasped the lovely maid. She cast him from the bed upon a bench near by, so that his head struck loudly against the stool. Up sprang the valiant man with all his might; fain would he try again. When he thought now to subdue her, she hurt him sore. Such defense, I ween, might nevermore be made by any wife.

When he would not desist, up sprang the maid. “Ye shall not rumple thus my shift so white. Ye are a clumsy churl and it shall rue you sore, I’ll have you to know fall well,” spake the comely maid. In her arms she grasped the peerless knight; she weened to bind him, as she had done the king, that she might have her case upon the bed. The lady avenged full sore, that he had rumpled thus her clothes. What availed his mickle force and his giant strength? She showed the knight her masterly strength of limb; she carried him by force (and that must needs be) and pressed him rudely ‘twixt a clothes-press and the wall.

“Alas,” so thought the knight, “if now I lose my life at a maiden’s hands, then may all wives hereafter bear towards their husbands haughty mien, who would never do it else.”

The king heard it well and feared him for his liegeman’s life. Siegfried was sore ashamed; wrathful he waxed and with surpassing strength he set himself against her and tried it again with Lady Brunhild in fearful wise. It thought the king full long, before he conquered her. She pressed his hands, till from her strength the blood gushed forth from out the nails: this irked the hero. Therefore he brought the highborn maiden to the pass that she gave over her unruly will, which she asserted there afore. The king heard all, albeit not a word he spake. Siegfried pressed her against the bed, so that she shrieked aloud. Passing sore his strength did hurt her. She grasped the girdle around her waist and would fain have bound him, but his hand prevented it in such a wise that her limbs and all her body cracked. Thus the strife was parted and she became King Gunther’s wife.

She spake: “Most noble king, pray spare my life. I’ll do thee remedy for whatso I have done thee. I’ll no longer struggle against thy noble love, for I have learned full well that thou canst make thee master over women.”

Siegfried let the maiden be and stepped away, as though he would do off his clothes. From her hand he drew a golden finger ring, without that she wist it, the noble queen. Thereto he took her girdle, a good stout band. I know not if he did that for very haughtiness. He gave it to his wife and rued it sore in after time.

Then lay Gunther and the fair maid side by side. He played the lover, as beseemed him, and thus she must needs give over wrath and shame. From his embrace a little pale she grew. Ho, how her great strength failed through love! Now was she no stronger than any other wife. He caressed her lovely form in lover’s wise. Had she tried her strength again, what had that availed? All this had Gunther wrought in her by his love. How right lovingly she lay beside him in bridal joy until the dawn of day!

Now was Sir Siegfried gone again to where he was given fair greetings by a woman fashioned fair. He turned aside the question she had thought to put and hid long time from her what he had brought, until she ruled as queen within his land. How little he refused to give her what he should!

On the morn the host was far cheerier of mood than he had been afore. Through this the joy of many a noble man was great in all his lands, whom he had bidden to his court, and to whom he proffered much of service. The wedding feast now lasted till the fourteenth day, so that in all this while the sound never died away of the many joys which there they plied. The cost to the king was rated high. The kinsmen of the noble host gave gifts in his honor to the strolling folk, as the king commanded: vesture and ruddy gold, steeds and silver, too. Those who there craved gifts departed hence full merrily. Siegfried, the lord from Netherland, with a thousand of his men, gave quite away the garments they had brought with them to the Rhine and steeds and saddles, too. Full well they wot how to live in lordly wise. Those who would home again thought the time too long till the rich gifts had all been made. Nevermore have guests been better eased. Thus ended the wedding feast; Gunther, the knight, would have it so…”

Translated into prose by Daniel B. Shumway
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-11, 13:49
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default St. Margaret vs the Devil

St. Margaret was the patron saint of peasants and women in childbirth, the latter not because she had children but because she was swallowed by the devil in the form of a dragon, and her purity and resistance were so great that he had to spew her up again whole and unhurt. Viewed as someone miraculously reborn uninjured, she became a symbol of hope in the life-and-death agony of childbirth. Margaret’s father was a pagan priest, but she was secretly baptised. She tended animals in the fields. The governor, Olybrius, saw her, wanted her, and had her brought to him. She refused him and declared her faith. She was imprisoned, flogged, and terribly tortured. In prison she was swallowed by the dragon; and when she triumphed over the dragon, the devil confronted her again, this time in the form of a sympathetic man who told her that she had suffered too much:
But she seized his hair, hurled him to the ground, and placing her foot on his head, exclaimed: “Tremble, great enemy. You now lie under the foot of a woman.”

From Intercourse by Andrea Dworkin
Old 04-Apr-11, 13:53
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Tickling win

Tom Doblio was a happy man. A man of tradition. Everyday of his life he thanked his ancestors for their wisdom and courage. He heard the muffled voices gather outside the bedroom door and had quickly pulled the covers over his head. It was all part of the game. The door creaked open and the sound of stealthy feet whispered all around him.

Belle gave hand signals to the girls, getting them in place. She raised her hand. The girls silently counted the fingers as they popped up. When the thumb announced it was number five, the room filled with sudden scream. The comforter was whipped away and a mass of laughing girl flesh began to attack. Their fingers sought out the most delicate places they could find. The tickle war had been declared!

"Nooooo! Please! Please! Nooooo!" laughed Tom as he tried to fight off the tickle assault. No sooner would he subdue one than another would be on him. Over and over, wave after wave, they continued all the while laughing mercilessly. The girls were relentless. He fought them off bravely but he knew he would never win. Then came the final surrender.

"You win! You win!" Tom called out. "I can't take anymore!"

"Yipppeee, we did it again!" smiled Connie. She stood triumphantly, on the bed, raising her hands in victory, one foot on her father's chest.

From Tradition by Davy Sprocket
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-11, 15:24
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Sister vs brother

Jimmy knew what was coming, but he was too late to dodge out of the way. Georgie pounced on him and they both landed with a thump on the bed. She moved quickly, and easily locked her arm round Jimmy’s neck. Then she dug her knuckles into the top of his head, kneeling over him. Not again, Jimmy thought. All these years he had never been able to escape his sister’s hold.

“Looks like I’m still bigger than you!” Georgie jeered. It was true – Jimmy was waiting for a growth spurt. But he never gave in easily.

“I don’t care! Get out my room!” he roared.

“I need your computer.”

She released him and casually took a seat at Jimmy’s desk. “Is Westminster Bridge actually part of Westminster, or does it just go to Westminster?” she asked.

“Find a tramp at Westminster Bridge,” Jimmy suggested, a huge smile on his face. “He’d tell you. And he’d probably smell like you too; you could be really good friends.”

“That’s it – you’re done for.” She was at him again. This time she pinned him down even harder and pulled his hair. Even though he knew she was just messing around, it still hurt.

“Mum!” Jimmy cried.

“I’m not doing anything!” Georgie shouted in response.

Jimmy flapped his arms about and slapped his sister on the back a couple of times, but it didn’t do any good. Then they heard the familiar pounding on the wall from next door, followed by their father shouting up the stairs.

“Keep it down. You’re disturbing Mr Higgins.”

“I hate that old weirdo,” muttered Georgie. It was remarkable how a next door neighbour who claimed to be nearly deaf could have such sensitive hearing.

Jimmy was still struggling. But then, without knowing why, he stopped moving for a split-second. Suddenly, his right arm scooped up underneath his sister’s body as fast as it would move. She lost her balance and had to release Jimmy’s head. But his arm kept going. Georgie flipped backwards into the air and landed on the bed with a splat, gawping straight up at the ceiling.

They were both stunned. Jimmy stared at his hands. Then he laughed and straightened his hair.

From Killer by Jimmy Coates
Old 26-Apr-11, 14:27
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Excerpts from mainstream literature

"I don't think there is going to be a war either, but you seem so sure. What is your big secret? You were so excited about it when you came in here, and now you won't tell me." Suddenly the pouting sex kitten gave way to Diana the Huntress. She rolled onto him and somehow was sitting athwart his chest, her knees pinning his shoulders. "Tell me, or I will make you do terrible things," she hissed.
Mayhew looked up, and up, and up at his delicious interrogator. For a moment her intensity almost frightened him. Then he was overcome by it, by her. His had been a strict and starchy upbringing, and his marriage had not been born of love but of political opportunity, though his wife didn't know that. But he was not yet ready for "terrible things," so he capitulated. Besides, he wanted to tell. What good were secrets if you couldn't share?
"Okay. I surrender."
"Lucky for you," she purred, poised for a moment like delicious doom above him before rolling off with a laugh. "Such games we have," she whispered in his ear. "You play wonderfully. Now tell!"

From 1945 by Newt Gingrich & William R. Forstchen
Old 02-May-11, 14:39
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Lucilla winced as he pulled the twig from her hair; no doubt her twin had taken some of her hair along with it. She frowned playfully when he mentioned that now she would owe him something; being brought up with a horde of brothers and companions she had long learnt to never owe anyone any favours. Lucilla grumbled; but then again how easy would it be for Julius to show the old hag all of her new hiding places? After she had asked him about Camillus; after trying for so long to hide her crush on the arrogant Julii boy and now her brother's laughter brought out anger in her. She spun around; fist clenched and punched him hard in the jaw with her right hand.

"Don't laugh at me!" She screamed at him; before she practically leapt at him and began to beat at him with her fists. It hadn't been long since they tried to take Lucilla away from her training. The hits were hard and effective in her pre-pubescent state. "Don't! Tell anyone!" She shouted; before leaping at him and knocked him to the ground as she scrambled to pin him. Lucilla in a fashion un-becoming to a lady moved to straddle her brother beneath her in order to control him.

The right hook came from almost nowhere. It had been a while since they had had a fight but he never remembered that kind of punch. He recoiled despite trying to fight it and even thought his laugh had been cut short he still bore a grin that was grew a little darker. He would usually take out his frustrations on a slave but he now had a perfect target. Whatever was coming out of her mouth Julius wasn’t listening. Already he was zoning into a trance like state

His sitter was wise to use her momentum moving to strike again but she had done the wrong thing to take the fight to ground, she had lost momentum and lost any sort of advantage. Even in a tired state Julius was still the stronger and heavier of the two. . now that Lucia now attempted to pin him into the ground, lessons past of wresting began to kick in. already he was rolling his soldiers to edge himself backwards to grant himself more room and was attempting to get a tight grip of her wrists so he could bring her in closer so that he could close of any chase for her to send a barrage of punches near his face again.

Julius was stronger in the upper arms. he was also a great deal heavier than she was despite being the same age. However Lucilla was more lithe and agile, she twisted her wrists upwards against his thumbs and one worked. It got free whilst the other was held in her brother's hand. With the free one she managed to punch her brother in the jaw once more and drew it back again. Already her knuckles were red and sore; one more hit and the skin would likely tear causing blood from the wound. Already from her lack of rough housing was causing her to become weak! Weak! Her chiton already had been torn as her knees rested; grass stained on the ground as she steadied her weight against him.

Lucilla would not admit it but it seemed her brother had grown stronger since she last wrestled with him. Envy added to her frustrations; instead of focusing on the surrounds. It was only a matter of time before the two children were caught wrestling near their Mother's precious gardens.

From The Spirit of Youth by Lucilla & Julius
Old 03-May-11, 06:21
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

“Well she said to him, gesturing for him to get going.
“Okay.” He still didn’t move. He rested lightly on the balls of his feet, waiting for her to move first. She was getting impatient, wanting him to attack so she could stay on the defensive. He wanted to force her into the attack, away from her comfort zone.
Two full minutes went by. Nothing happened. Mike and Pat were laughing so hard he figured they’d be wetting their pants soon.
“I can stand here all night.” she said to him.
“You think I can’t?”
“Depends on how much you want to win that bet. Sooner or later you’ve got to move if you want your money”
“Hey, Pat, does it count as a win if I just wait her out?” Chris called out, “NO!” Both Pat and Mike shouted back, He kept waiting. Finally, her patience snapped. Her muscles tensed. Her body shifted.
She was going to jump at him, He was halfway through blocking her when he realized she had jumped backward. It took a second to get his balance back. Before he could fully shift his weight, she was kicking. Her left foot caught him in the shoulder, knocking him to the side, but he was able to get his hand up fast enough to catch her foot.
He held her foot above her head, amazed at how flexible she was. He was going to tip her over, but she anticipated it. She fell back on her own. He didn’t let go fast enough and went down with her, twisting at the last second to avoid landing on her.
He was face down on the ground. She pinned him with her shin pressed across his shoulders, She bent down and whispered into his ear, “Next time, you might want to act first.”
“I’ll keep that in mind.” He focused carefully on the feel of her across his shoulders. She wasn’t leaning all of her weight into him. He knew he could flip her off of him. He arched his back and pulled his arms under him fast. Moving quickly tumbled her off. He scrambled over and tackled her. It wasn’t graceful. but it got the job done.
He pinned her arms to the floor, leaning his weight into her wrists. Her face was inches from his, a pretty pink from the exercise, He was immensely aware of her body and even more aware of his. He made sure he kept kneeling on the floor next to her. He was certain the fight would be over if he pinned her with his legs. He was also certain touching more of her would have very embarrassing results.
She got her legs up and pushed both feet against his hip hard, sending him back onto his haunches. She hopped up fast, He was a heat behind her, hut she wasn’t able to take advantage of it.
They both stood, watching each other again. Mike and Pat had stopped laughing. At least he wasn’t making a total fool of himself.
He didn't want to continue this fight much longer. Pinning her had made it very clear to him this was much too much of a sexual turn-on for him. He was very aware, in a way he hadn’t been since he was thirteen, of the fact boxers and jogging pants did absolutely nothing to hide an erection.
He aimed a punch at her shoulder. He knew it was a dumb move. But, on the off chance it might connect he didn’t want to aim for her face. She dodged it and used his momentum to trip him over her leg. He caught her left foot from the ground. taking her down as well. He didn’t spring back up this time. He stayed crouched on the floor, watching to see what she’d do next.
She had landed on her side. He might have been able to pin her again if he had jumped at her in that position, but he was thinking five dollars was a paltry price to pay to avoid showing the other three how much he enjoyed having her on the floor under him.
She was tired, panting. He could see her think her way through her next move. She executed the roll backward and up to her feet perfectly. She looked surprised that he didn’t go after her while she was turning. If he had been fighting to win, he would have. She watched him carefully, trying to see what he was going to do next. Since he didn’t have a plan, there was nothing for her to see.
She began to circle him, forcing him up to keep facing her. Her punches came fast and hard. He blocked each one, using both arms to keep her fists from connecting with his body. She kept him focused on her fists, so he wouldn’t notice the leg that swung out to trip him.
This time, when he hit the floor, she landed on top of him. Her hands pressed into his forearms, and her knees dug into his thighs.
“You give?” Her arms were shaking with tiredness. He was sure he could flip her if he wanted to, pin her arms to the floor, lower himself against her... Stop it!
“Yes.”
She rested on him for a moment, then shifted her weight off of her arms. For another moment she knelt on his thighs, her chest rising and falling with her fast breath. He was doing everything he could to think of anything besides the feel of her bottom against his knees and the sight of her breasts lifting with each breath. Then she stood and offered him her hand.
He took it. She gave him a boost up.
“That was fun,” he said.

From Sylvianna by Keryl Raist
Old 03-May-11, 06:32
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The fight is not done yet!" She slashed out, feeling a gush of rage as he blocked yet again. His defense is impenetrable!

She stabbed, but he brushed her sword aside with his and moved past her blade. He elbowed her face, snapping her head back and causing her to stumble, with him moving swiftly into an advantaged position. He grabbed her and spun out and away from her as he wrapped his arm around her head, getting ready to throw her to the ground. No, you don't! She charged forward, tackling him and pulling herself from his grip as he twisted to face her. They fell together, landing with a thud, and Freeze pinned him to the ground.

He grabbed her sword hand. She leaned back and then hurled her weight down with an offhand punch that struck him hard on the cheek. The steel gauntlets bit into his cheek, and blood trickled down his face. He tried to turn her, but she pinned him back down. She punched again, but he shielded his face with his arm, She struck his body, driving her weight behind each blow, grinning with each satisfying thud. He slashed the knuckle blade at her face. She leaned back to dodge it, and he rolled her over.

From In the Shadows of the Gods: The Rise of the Guard by John F. Raines
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-11, 07:20
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She caught him in the schoolyard on Monday and dragged him by one ear out to the marshy part. She pinned him down and straddled his chest and tickled him with one hand so that he cried out and used the other hand to drum a finger across his lips, so that his cries came out “bibble.”

From Someone comes to town, someone leaves town by Cory Doctorow
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
excerpt, literature, mainstream media, victory pose