Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-13, 23:27
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: POLL: What got you into mixed wrestling?

for me it was the bambi and thumper scene as well and then girls like daisy duke,erin grey in buck rogers and heather thomas in the fall guy...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamesjjb1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-13, 23:33
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

This was one of my favorite scenes when I was young [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-13, 02:15
Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

1. See Goldeneye for the first time when I was around 10.
2. Actually get bodyscissored a few years later
3. Use same film to get girlfriend into it about 10 years after that.
4. Profit!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrozenReality For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-13, 02:29
Points: 13,816, Level: 51 Points: 13,816, Level: 51 Points: 13,816, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,012 Times in 158 Posts

Mortal Kombat, Goldeneye, and my sister.
Old 04-Aug-13, 02:55
Banned
Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13
Last Achievements

You guys like movie scenes, in the new movie called "The Package" A woman beats up a guy and then kills him with a scissor/triangle choke!
Old 04-Aug-13, 17:33
Temporary group
Points: 8,311, Level: 39 Points: 8,311, Level: 39 Points: 8,311, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OHHHH YEAHHH!!!

I remember that scene. I was probably late teens early 20s when I saw it for the first time. Had I saw it as a kid, my mind would have been blown.
If you haven't seen it, you should watch the million eyes of sumuru.
Old 05-Aug-13, 15:39
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm 38, so I got into it before the internet as well.

I've pretty much got my main fetishes (mixed fighting, legs, and feet) when I was very young. I started liking legs and feet in kindergarten, and I was only hot for my teachers, lol.

Now as for mixed fighting, I first got into it by seeing the occasional mixed fight in various movies, and TV shows, where the woman was beating the man. What was kinda funny was that I seem to remember getting mad about it in the very beginning. My brother and I were like "Nu-Uh!!! She can't do that!!"...

As for strictly mixed wrestling, what was funny about that is that I kinda thought I invented it as a kid. Like I said, I was fond of seeing women beat up men in fist fights, but I remember watching wrestling back in the 80s.

So I fantasized about the idea of women scissoring men, and like I said, I thought I invented this concept...

Sorry for being so long winded. I just want to say, you younger guys who always had the internet, have no idea how we had it. We had to go just on memory, and imagination.
Nice anecdote. I also wanked to facesitting and foot-in-face victory pose fantasies before seeing them depicted. I remember watching GLOW and thinking what it would be like if some of the girls would pin their opponents via facesit, or even do the "stinkface" against the turnbuckle, which to my knowledge NEVER happened in GLOW especially the "bad" voluptous ones like the Soul Patrol, Ninotchka and Godiva.

There was one time I had the conflicting emotions thing where Ninotchka was stomping Americana all over after Americana had basically given up. I thought it was wrong and "Russia over USA bad" but my young inner sadistic perv wanted her to victory pose with her boot on Americana's face and make her cry.

It wasn't until a few years later that I saw mixed wrestling and facesit pics in the back of a wrestling magazine was like "wow, somebody else thought of this?"
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-13, 18:48
Banned
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Last Achievements

When i was very young, around 6 or 7 years old, i was getting ready for bed and a trailer for a tv show called world in action was on the tv, it was showing what was coming up on the programme and it showed a man and a woman wrestling in a ring, i just remember the lady, black leotard, wrestling boots and long brown hair the section was about 30 seconds long, and showed various holds and struggling (the man was on the receiving end of all the holds) i just remember more of all was her long boots and the mans head between them. It was such amazing footage, i froze, got serious nerves in my belly and knew right then and there that seeing a woman wrestle a man like that blew my mind, i never see that footage ever again, not even now with the invention of the web and youtube.

That image of that lady in a black spandex leotard and pro wrestling boots wrestling a man to submission in a smoke filled crowded hall somewhere in Britain stirred in me for years. To me this is the ultimate wrestling match, but have come to love all kinds of mixed and female wrestling, because theres such a variety.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingspandex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-13, 20:24
Banned
Points: 1,128, Level: 13 Points: 1,128, Level: 13 Points: 1,128, Level: 13
Last Achievements

When I first saw the Xenia Onatopp scene. I must have been 9 or 10 years old, but that scene left an indelible impression on me.
The Following User Says Thank You to jude For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-13, 19:30
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I never knew something like mixed wrestling existed, but soon after I got internet-access around 1997 I accidentally stumbled into the website Greeneyes.com, which to my surprise was not about women with green eyes. From the first moment I was sold, I immediately knew this was totally something for me. Despite that, it still took me a few years fantasizing before I was actually brave enough to take the step and book my first session.