Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-17, 02:40
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default There is a different feeling havig sex with a woman stronger than you?

And how is the the woman's attitude knowing that she's the strongest side in the sex?
Does some women get really aroused because their physical superiority? Did some of you felt it once?

Last edited by Hendrix; 09-Sep-17 at 12:13.
Old 09-Sep-17, 03:31
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: There is a different feeling havig sex with a woman stronger than you?

Got laid with a very, very well known session girl well over 180lbs who's known to be one of the very best but a 'no FS' type, it was hard to describe... like getting rag dolled around the room while in between her thighs (it was on the mattress on the floor we wrestled on) and just slammed down on from on top. Best part was her (on top) sitting me up, shoving her breast in my mouth and punching me in the back while insisting I get the whole thing in and suck like my life depended on it. Was physically ruined after that one, it's actually a little depressing - I'm 31 and pretty sure I could live to 100 and will never have a chance of having better sex than that.

Another thing about muscular women I learned from my ex who was a gymnast (5'3, 140... didn't look it at all first time I met her, but similar figure to Andrea Rosu so best bedroom surprise ever!) is kegels. It's like getting your d*ck in a bear hug while she grinds up and down on it, and being an ex gymnast she was like a duracell battery. After we broke up, sex with anyone else was ruined for a long time... it's not exactly something you'd ask a girl in conversation haha!

That said, the gymnast was more submissive/vanilla for the most part... it's more to do with personality than physicality, but physically powerful women in bed are in a whole different league, christ they're playing a whole different sport, than normal women. Definitely gave me an idea why women value the meathead/hyper-fit type guy so much. I'm 5'10, 170ish but those two women convinced me to get my ass in the gym more than anything or anyone else I've ever known, and they never even mentioned it once.

Last edited by captainsevens; 09-Sep-17 at 03:36.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to captainsevens For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-17, 03:34
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: There is a different feeling havig sex with a woman stronger than you?

^^lol, sounds like you had a great night!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-17, 06:44
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsevens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Got laid with a very, very well known session girl well over 180lbs who's known to be one of the very best but a 'no FS' type, it was hard to describe....
Awesome story! But can you elaborate on "no FS"? I can see that meaning several different things...
Old 09-Sep-17, 12:12
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Does some women get really aroused because their physical superiority? Did some of you felt it once?
Old 09-Sep-17, 16:36
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome story! But can you elaborate on "no FS"? I can see that meaning several different things...
No sex in sessions/with clients. I wasn't even looking for it either, things just kind of escalated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not typically anyway. The woman I had the session with very much gets off on being dominant and superior but obviously they're typically attracted to what you bring to the table. It did help that I've an Irish accent is my guess. It's the one thing we're really, really cocky about and the reason a nation known for short(ish), pale, freckly, red headed men is also known for doing exceptionally well with women haha!
The Following User Says Thank You to captainsevens For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-17, 16:53
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

it depends, what you expect from a good sex! Sex is more complicate as a taste of car! You have people that likes a Cadillac Escalade, VW Golf, Ferrari, Chervrollet Corvette or many others. And so it's also sex! You have the dominator, get dominated, blow job fan, flower sex, etc...

We can not say it's better or not.

For me it's clear, a woman can never been enough strong! I'm not the blow job fan, i prevere real hart domination sex, but from part from a woman.

Loved position: be ridet, tribe sex (like lesbian but with penetration), Amazon position(never tried out unhappy). Be hold in a impossible way to get out and be handjobed, etc...

But as said, this is me! Others has other taste!
Old 09-Sep-17, 20:33
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsevens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No sex in sessions/with clients. I wasn't even looking for it either, things just kind of escalated.

Not typically anyway. The woman I had the session with very much gets off on being dominant and superior but obviously they're typically attracted to what you bring to the table. It did help that I've an Irish accent is my guess. It's the one thing we're really, really cocky about and the reason a nation known for short(ish), pale, freckly, red headed men is also known for doing exceptionally well with women haha!
thanks! gotcha. sounds like a great experience.