Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-18, 04:15
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Attractiveness of Session Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
in a session wrestler:

1. Ablility to fuck me up
2. Desire to fuck me up. The more sadistic her personality, the better.
3. Overall physical attractiveness.

ie. Megan Jones, attitudes more than make up for it.
I had asked about a month ago after seeing a video blurb from the excellent NYC site if Megan would be one who would relish pushing a fellow way, way past his limits, even ignoring his submissions and taps to a relentless degree.

The noncommittal answer I received made me think that she just probably didn't, wouldn't want to be that extreme if she were able. What's your opinion? No hurry, she is not due in my area until next month. Thanks.
Old 04-Feb-18, 05:34
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had asked about a month ago after seeing a video blurb from the excellent NYC site if Megan would be one who would relish pushing a fellow way, way past his limits, even ignoring his submissions and taps to a relentless degree.

The noncommittal answer I received made me think that she just probably didn't, wouldn't want to be that extreme if she were able. What's your opinion? No hurry, she is not due in my area until next month. Thanks.
I have never been able to session with her, but just judging on the few videos I have seen of her, she looks very sadistic. There is one scissor video where she KOs the guy over 20 times! And I'm not exaggerating. I also saw a beatdown style video from MMA domination where she beats up on the guy pretty good. Full force punches and kicks. She also KOs the guy at least once in the video.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-18, 09:14
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

When I first started doing sessions a wrestlers attractiveness is what I planned sessions by. I wasn't into body builders and mistakenly thought small wrestlers couldn't dominate a bigger guy like myself so I chose wrestlers who were both very attractive but a bit on the bigger side.

Now after having several sessions, while attractiveness is still a factor other things are more important. Is she skilled. Is she good at trash talking. Is she fun to session with and seem not to be in a rush but enjoying the session themselves. Is there any chemistry between us depends on if I'll be likely to do repeat sessions with her. I've also done some sessions based on the recommendation of wrestlers I've seen and had good sessions with.
Old 13-Feb-18, 21:02
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

This is an interesting question and for me, it differs depending upon if it is the first session or a repeat.

Looks are important in scheduling a session for me, no doubt. Two session wrestlers I find incredibly attractive are Skylar Rene and Tyler Dare. But their attitude is what I want from the session.

I want them to A) Make sure they're doing what I asked and B) have fun themselves, or at least pretend like they are.

Those of us who have had multiple sessions have likely run into the wrestler who was all business, who rolled around with you and was stronger and in better shape and more skilled, but who were bored with the routine and acted like they were doing you a favor.

I had a recent session with Camila in Las Vegas, and I will soon have another, and I'm sure many more after that, because of her attitude. I [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] of her and not to rewrite it here, but she's very pretty, has a great body and is a ton of fun.

When I wrote to her and asked about doing a session and explained I wanted semi-competitive, she wrote back and said she wasn't sure she could do that and wanted to make sure I would be happy with the session. When we agreed that she could handle what I wanted, she did in fact make certain I enjoyed it and did all that I asked and more.

Even more, she seemed to be having fun. When it was time for me to go, I started to thank her and went to pick up my things. She took me down and got me in the schoolgirl pin and sat on my chest saying, "What? You didn't have fun? You want to go already?"

I think that made her all the much more enjoyable. It wasn't a business transaction and I didn't feel I was bothering her. As a result, it was more fun.

All of my sessions that have been memorable have been that way. I had a session with Tigra many years ago and she was incredible. She was way more than I could handle physically, but I found her to be incredibly attractive. But her attitude and playfulness in the session made it so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What makes a session wrestler attractive to you and want to make you begging for more and for you to come back to her?

ive always been curious about this, as ive never sessioned with a professional legit wrestler befoe. is it the personality, looks, skill? all of the above? ive been told by several members of the forum here that some of the girls ive had the fortune of wrestling would make reallyy good session wrestlers, and i just dont quite see why..

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-18, 12:55
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

A woman is more attractive to me if she's strong and skilled and likes to fight and win. That automatically makes me think more highly of her appearance. Everything else, like a pretty face or a good physique, is secondary.
Old 14-Feb-18, 16:35
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an interesting question and for me, it differs depending upon if it is the first session or a repeat.

Looks are important in scheduling a session for me, no doubt. Two session wrestlers I find incredibly attractive are Skylar Rene and Tyler Dare. But their attitude is what I want from the session.

I want them to A) Make sure they're doing what I asked and B) have fun themselves, or at least pretend like they are.

Those of us who have had multiple sessions have likely run into the wrestler who was all business, who rolled around with you and was stronger and in better shape and more skilled, but who were bored with the routine and acted like they were doing you a favor.

I had a recent session with Camila in Las Vegas, and I will soon have another, and I'm sure many more after that, because of her attitude. I [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] of her and not to rewrite it here, but she's very pretty, has a great body and is a ton of fun.

When I wrote to her and asked about doing a session and explained I wanted semi-competitive, she wrote back and said she wasn't sure she could do that and wanted to make sure I would be happy with the session. When we agreed that she could handle what I wanted, she did in fact make certain I enjoyed it and did all that I asked and more.

Even more, she seemed to be having fun. When it was time for me to go, I started to thank her and went to pick up my things. She took me down and got me in the schoolgirl pin and sat on my chest saying, "What? You didn't have fun? You want to go already?"

I think that made her all the much more enjoyable. It wasn't a business transaction and I didn't feel I was bothering her. As a result, it was more fun.

All of my sessions that have been memorable have been that way. I had a session with Tigra many years ago and she was incredible. She was way more than I could handle physically, but I found her to be incredibly attractive. But her attitude and playfulness in the session made it so good.

This is how I feel exactly. The attitude is the most important thing for me after the first session with someone new.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mocha For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-18, 23:39
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

For me the highest priority is her being able to challenge me physically, this can mean either with skill or strength and neither of the other factors I'm going to mention can move the needle here, there's no girl pretty or friendly enough that it could compensate for her not being able to deliver on things physically. As long as she passes test #1 I might not see her immediately but I intend to if a good opportunity for it comes along. The 1 exception to this is if she's an athlete/bodybuilder who supplements her gym-going with something beyond BCAAs, if there are physical reasons forcing me to suspect this she's cleared from my wish list.
Next is attitude, like several others have pointed out this is a big reason why I will repeat with someone I already know instead of leaving her for another time. I prefer she be aggressive, but if she's more friendly this is ok as long as she is clearly 'there' for the session.
I value her facial attractiveness least, because it's what she has the least ability to change. I'd much rather spend time with a plain looking girl who puts lots of effort into both of us having fun than a blindingly pretty girl who seems to trade on her looks in exchange for being inattentive.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rapture's deep voice attracts me, I shall admit
I've met her many times, both 5 years ago and 2 years ago and the fact her voice has changed so drastically now makes her a low-priority repeat for me. I wish I could get past that for her for a bunch of reasons but see above.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 15-Feb-18 at 01:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-18, 20:29
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My ideal session woman has six attributes:

Physically strong
Skilled at wrestling
Enjoys being dominant
Sexy with muscles
Good looking
Fun to be with

Here a a few who have all of the above: Ariel X, Skylar Rene, Cheyenne, Jolene, Mahea, Anat, Jennifer, Yasmin, Arekah, Lia, Veve, Daisy, Rapture, Electra, Robin, Kara, Severa.
Tyler Dare not in that list? Gia Primo?
Old 16-Feb-18, 20:41
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I agree that Tyler and Gia should be added.
Old 10-May-18, 02:38
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

For me, what I always looked at that got the biggest 'rise' out of me was that they had thick thighs, an ass that could cover my face completely and be round and attractiveness. For example, I wouldn't go down for a day if I saw the one pictured here and knew within minutes she was going to be demolishing my face!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lousimone9!.jpg (367.7 KB, 114 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post: