Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-17, 03:36
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Janira Wolfe reviews

Premonition prelude

I've been so excited about sessioning with Janira Wolfe, and my fantasy came true today. Last night, I had a dream about her. We were in a large building somewhere, and she had a corner office. We had scheduled a session, but when the time came I couldn't find her for about 15 minutes. When we did meet up, she led me to a room and invited me to put my head between her legs. She wrapped her thighs around my neck, but I was disappointed that her grip wasn't very tight. I told her so and she laughed, saying she hadn't even started yet. At that point, I woke at 2 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.

Dreams can come true

I timed my appearance perfectly at our scheduled session time this afternoon and knocked on the hotel room door with the number she'd given me. No response. After a few more minutes of knocks, I found a house phone and left her a message. I was concerned that she'd flaked, as a couple prior session girls had, but decided to hang at the hotel for awhile. I soon discovered her sitting at the bar. She said she had just sent me an email asking that I meet her there, but I hadn't checked mail since my departure from home. So, after about 15 minutes, I did indeed find her. She led me back upstairs to her room.

Janira is an awesome young woman. She is drop dead adorable, even more attractive in person. She's tall, slim and fit, her body smaller than I'd expected. I guess scissor videos do add ten pounds. It turns out I had actually walked past her in the hotel lobby before I initially went to her room. I thought she looked familiar, but a gaze at her body led me to think she was far too petite to be the famously powerful Janira Wolfe.

She's an absolute sweetheart. Smart and funny, caring and nice. But don't be fooled. She admits that she loves her work "beating up men."

She disrobed to reveal a blue bikini, and we sat on the bed to chat for awhile. Then she invited me to put my head between her legs. She said she always does exactly what I'd experienced in the dream, starting with a light grip with her thighs. And then...

Janira has a beautiful body, like that of a runner or a dancer. Her legs are deceptively gorgeous, long, soft and silky. But I soon learned they're potentially deadly.

She tightened her grip around my neck, and her thighs turned to rock hard muscles. She scissored me in a variety of positions and squeezed me intensely in each. I've been squeezed tightly before, but Janira adds a whole new level to the experience. When I thought she was applying full strength pressure, she would add layer after layer of inner thigh muscles, tightening even more. She is lithe and flexible and knows how to maneuver her body to apply even more discomfort. She had me struggling to breathe and literally quivering in every single scissor hold.

I've only tapped in one prior session, with Cypruss Allure. Janira complimented my stamina, telling me most men tap quickly and furiously, or they pass out. I did tap twice though, each time feeling panicky, tingly and light headed. She shared that she loves knocking men out, the ones who request it. And that she gets off on the power and domination in doing so, though she said she feels "motherly" as she watches her victims recover.

The happiest place on earth

The hour-plus (she was generous with her time and didn't clock-watch) was over much too quickly. I hugged her and left the room wobbly and with a sore neck but very pleased. I told her she was my "Disneyland" because the happiest place on earth is being trapped between her legs.

Guys, trust me, if you get a chance to session with her, I promise you'll love it. She recently did a first ScissorFoxes video with Jay Fox (multiple knockouts, she says), so be on the lookout for that release soon. And check out her work with ScissorVixens, on Clips4Sale, and on her own WorshipTheWolfe website.

Janira is the real deal. Gorgeous, sweet, python-strong and playfully evil. Sadly, she didn't accept my marriage proposal. I can't wait to see her again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JaniraSessionScissorPixelated.jpg (1.34 MB, 743 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_janirasessionjanira.jpg (423.2 KB, 1131 views)
Old 09-Nov-17, 22:58
Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Janira Wolfe

Great review! I can not find her on WB270 or sessiongirls. Did your session take place in the US or where is she staying?
The Following User Says Thank You to scandinaviandude For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 02:52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Janira Wolfe

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I suggested she create listings on the usual sites; she's going to consider it. I saw her in one of her tour cities. She's located in Los Angeles, CA.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 18:52
Last Achievements

Default Janira Wolfe in Philadelphia on Weds. 2/21/2018

The gorgeous and skilled Ms. Wolfe emailed me today to say she has afternoon session openings in Philadelphia on Wednesday, February 21st.

She is stunningly beautiful, very fun, dangerously strong and really mean in the best ways. See my session review from November 2017 for details.

Don't miss her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg JaniraSmallCircle.jpeg (3.9 KB, 1123 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 23:03
Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts
Default Re: Janira Wolfe in Philadelphia on Weds. 2/21/2018

I sessioned with her Tuesday and Wednesday It was pretty fantastic. She is incredibly sexy in person, and incredibly enthusiastic. She loves hurting men, and she is very sensual and caring about it, like she never wanted to push me past my limits, she was always trying to get me to take it easy but I was always telling her to just go wild and be deadly and she obliged! We wrestled for 3 hours each day, and while I did tap out a few times, I did actually pass out ~30 times in the two days. And we filmed it all check it out on her Twitter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 02:57
Points: 321, Level: 6 Points: 321, Level: 6 Points: 321, Level: 6
Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6%

Default Re: Janira Wolfe in Philadelphia on Weds. 2/21/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sessioned with her Tuesday and Wednesday It was pretty fantastic. She is incredibly sexy in person, and incredibly enthusiastic. She loves hurting men, and she is very sensual and caring about it, like she never wanted to push me past my limits, she was always trying to get me to take it easy but I was always telling her to just go wild and be deadly and she obliged! We wrestled for 3 hours each day, and while I did tap out a few times, I did actually pass out ~30 times in the two days. And we filmed it all check it out on her Twitter.
Will you be releasing the video from your clips4sale store??
Old 03-Mar-18, 23:50
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Janira Wolfe reviews

I recently contacted Janira Wolfe for a scissors session and the informed me that she didn't knock people out in sessions (I hadn't even asked about it). I'll probably give her a shot anyway, but that's disappointing :/
Old 05-Mar-18, 15:53
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: Janira Wolfe reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently contacted Janira Wolfe for a scissors session and the informed me that she didn't knock people out in sessions (I hadn't even asked about it). I'll probably give her a shot anyway, but that's disappointing :/
If you really want to be KO'd, you could still try to get it done. One possibility is letting her know you've been knocked out before(which you have) and that it's usually safe as long as the hold is applied correctly and to let go ASAP after you're out. Perhaps telling her you'll hold your arm up or some other safety precaution can help so that she knows when to let go. Could reference the session wrestlers who have ko'd you to help her become more at ease. Along with mentioning that people in BJJ comps get ko'd as well, and still usually come out relatively safe.

Looking at her videos, she's ko'd people. including the mario guy above and the guy from brutal beauties recently . I think perhaps her biggest precaution is that "risk" of something bad happening. especially to newer clients she doesn't know.

if you are still planning to session with her, could always ask her in real life. it's worth a shot

but these are just assumptions on my part . if she's really stern about it and refuses to change her stance , not much you can do. But still, the feeling of a
potential painless RNC. Her beautiful arms wrapped around your neck as you drift off to sleep, and then you wake up with that high feeling, her talking to you and comforting you. seeing that reaction on (personal) camera and watching it every once in awhile to know that in that instance she put you to sleep with her arms or legs.

it's gotta be cool, right. Hell i'd love to wake up in her arms or legs as she sweet talks me

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 05-Mar-18 at 16:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post: