Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-14, 22:09
Points: 760, Level: 10 Points: 760, Level: 10 Points: 760, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Trampling, how to practice safety ?

Huy folks,

I tried to practice trampling with my girlfriend, but it was more painfull than I expected.

I am quite slim, is it a problem to be trampled ? I mean when she tried to keep stand up on my chest, the pressure was already too much for me and I was like out of breath.

Also, she was scared to break me a rib, but it is impossible by just standing on the chest, am I right ?

Anyway I really fancy trampling and would like to try again. Any advices to practice gradually and safety ?

I have found the link below which was looking interesting, but the video regarding how to trampling on the front of the body isn't availaible. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If someone have any interesting link... thank you !
Old 21-Feb-15, 00:00
Points: 3,270, Level: 23 Points: 3,270, Level: 23 Points: 3,270, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Trampling, how to practice safety ?

so i love trampling as well, but i am a pretty big guy so i haven't had to worry about not being able to take the weight. but that is no big deal, and you can start with her sitting in a chair or laying on the floor with her feet on you and still get the experience of trampling. it will also help if she does it by a ledge or something that she can use to take some of the weight off of you. over time you will get used to her weight and she can put her full weight on you. she can break a rib though, especially if she is moving around or jums a bit. i would say you could start doing some exercises to strengthen your chest too, at least to put some more meat between your bones and her soles.

anyways, happy trampling!
Old 21-Feb-15, 07:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Trampling, how to practice safety ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight192 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried to practice trampling with my girlfriend, but it was more painfull than I expected.

I am quite slim, is it a problem to be trampled ? I mean when she tried to keep stand up on my chest, the pressure was already too much for me and I was like out of breath.
You get better with experience. Soon you will be able to handle such weight on your chest easily. If you keep at it you will actually be surprised how much weight your body can take.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]