Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-Oct-17, 02:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Facesitting hands over head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The combination of eye contact, forced deep scent inhalation and juices slowly invading the mouth as inveitably you try to suck wind there is deeply humiliating and erotic. Can't underestimate scent since in my experience it is quite individual. Also, with your crotch when he tries to suck in air he's getting some hair as well perhaps. No doubt who is in charge.
Ooh george,
You've got it in one. Total, sexy domination. I can't describe how utterly thrilling it is to have my victim in this position other than to say that I get extraordinarily wet and swollen and can cum on his face for hours.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
facesit