Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Foxy vs Tim Franz. Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-102.

Old 10-Sep-17, 05:12
Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Video Games [Headscissors]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
5:24
a new fighting game called Fight of God's with a headscissor move by Sif
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ray0203 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-17, 12:56
Points: 1,640, Level: 16 Points: 1,640, Level: 16 Points: 1,640, Level: 16
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Hey, This is my 1st time posting in this thread section, so I apologize If i do something wrong. Anyway, I'm trying out a new gaming concept, to see if people in the forum are interested in it. I've tweaked and hexadecimal altered my copy of wwe 2k17 to allow for deeper customization. Including but not limited to intergender matches. In my 1st test upload, I made a short clip of one of my personal favorite wwe women Carmella dominating, and forcing the Undertaker to tap to her signature hold. This is only a little proof of concept, I can if interest is high enough, add in game story lines, cutscenes, and text to various matches, as well as do custom fight and beatdowns, upon request. I hope you enjoy my first video test, and what comes next all depends on how much interest, this gets, and what people want to see. So If you have any comments or feedback please leave it here, pm me or in the YouTube comments, hope you enjoy it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silnafawn For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-17, 12:57
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 38.2% Activity: 38.2% Activity: 38.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silnafawn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, This is my 1st time posting in this thread section, so I apologize If i do something wrong. Anyway, I'm trying out a new gaming concept, to see if people in the forum are interested in it. I've tweaked and hexadecimal altered my copy of wwe 2k17 to allow for deeper customization. Including but not limited to intergender matches. In my 1st test upload, I made a short clip of one of my personal favorite wwe women Carmella dominating, and forcing the Undertaker to tap to her signature hold. This is only a little proof of concept, I can if interest is high enough, add in game story lines, cutscenes, and text to various matches, as well as do custom fight and beatdowns, upon request. I hope you enjoy my first video test, and what comes next all depends on how much interest, this gets, and what people want to see. So If you have any comments or feedback please leave it here, pm me or in the YouTube comments, hope you enjoy it.

Yes! I'm really inerested in such a content with different girls, perhaps CAWS girls beating random men???

BTW is there a way to have access to this hacked hexa version of WWE17?
Do you need a patch to use it, replace a file with the edited one you created?
Or redownload the full edited game?
This is really interesting to have this possible in PC version!!
Thanks in advance!

Tags
headscissors, video games