Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-13, 03:09
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

I have no problem seeing a man squeeze a woman like that. But it's better if the man is shaved and in shape. Nice panties by the way.
Old 21-Jun-13, 09:22
Points: 4,960, Level: 29 Points: 4,960, Level: 29 Points: 4,960, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This thread needs to be deleted! I'm into women like the majority of other men on this site! Get rid of this crap!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puntohgt For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-13, 11:03
Points: 4,784, Level: 29 Points: 4,784, Level: 29 Points: 4,784, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quite agree, a man headscissoring a women is not sexy, I think it is a inapproriate subject for this website.
I much prefer women headscissors on men, the dominant female etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britannia For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-13, 12:47
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That last pic was .. yuck! That was like going into a girls strip club and seeing hairy nude guys struggling with the pole.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 01:03
Points: 3,783, Level: 25 Points: 3,783, Level: 25 Points: 3,783, Level: 25
Last Achievements

The sexist replies in this thread make me very disappointed in the community.

I completely respect the notion of this thread, despite the fact that I have no interest in Maledom whatsoever. But that doesn't mean I can't be offended by the sexist people in this thread protesting against Maledom, trying to make Maledom-lovers feel ashamed of themselves.
What ever happened to Equal Treatment? It's one thing to have personal disinterest on one particular gender being the dominant one, but the people in this thread are acting far worse, outright claiming that "maledom doesn't deserve to exist". This website is called The Mixed Wrestling Forum, not The Women-Always-Beat-Men Forum. I repeat: Equal Treatment. If you don't like it, you should keep your thoughts to yourself instead of commenting on your dislike in a way that intentionally makes Maledom-lovers feel bad about themselves. They have a right to be entertainment just as much as the Femdom-lovers do.

The only thing I agree on here, is that the men doing Maledom should be clean-shaven. NOT BECAUSE I'm "disgusted" by hairness in general. It's simply because the logical reason why hairiness has lost its appeal: hair blocks the ability to show off muscles. IF I was interested in enjoying Maledom (which I'm not) then I'd at least prefer to see muscles being worked, and hairiness ruins the ability to see them. It's simple logic.

Okay, I'm done, I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Last edited by The_Final_Showdown; 01-Aug-14 at 23:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Final_Showdown For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 17:10
Points: 21,257, Level: 63 Points: 21,257, Level: 63 Points: 21,257, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,034 Times in 179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Final_Showdown [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The sexist replies in this thread make me very disappointed in the community.

I completely respect the notion of this thread, despite the fact that I have no interest in Maledom whatsoever. But that doesn't mean I can't be offended by the sexist people in this thread protesting against Maledom, trying to make Maledom-lovers feel ashamed of themselves.
What ever happened to Equal Treatment? It's one thing to have personal disinterest on one particular gender being the dominant one, but the people in this thread are acting far worse, outright claiming that "maledom doesn't deserve to exist". This website is called The Mixed Wrestling Forum, not The Women-Always-Beat-Men Forum. I repeat: Equal Treatment. If you don't like it, you should keep your thoughts to yourself instead of commenting on your dislike in a way that intentionally makes Maledom-lovers feel bad about themselves. They have a right to be entertainment just as much as the Femdom-lovers do.

The only thing I agree on here, is that the men doing Maledom should be clean-shaven. NOT BECAUSE I'm "disgusted" by hairness in general. It's simply because the logical reason why hairiness has lost its appeal: hair blocks the ability to show off muscles. IF I was interested in enjoying Maledom (which I'm not) then I'd at least prefer to see muscles being worked, and hairiness ruins the ability to see them.

Okay, I'm done, I'm glad I got that off my chest.
For someone who claims to NOT enjoy maledom, you sure go on enough about it. I'm ok with that, but IMHO, when there is a posting that features maledom, I'd appreciate the title of the thread to be clear about what it contains so I don't have to encounter it by mistake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shallow Hal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 19:38
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Liberal as I am I about lost my lunch when I clicked on the sexy head scissor thread and saw that grotesque picture.

In general, I have no issues with gay men, but I`m not fond of getting tricked into viewing risque gay pictures and videos.

Material like this should be appropiately labeled.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-14, 16:41
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Ya this is bullshit... as previously stated in other threads, no one here wants to see men doing headscissors so gtfo with this shit...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wtf1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-14, 16:52
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ya this is bullshit... as previously stated in other threads, no one here wants to see men doing headscissors so gtfo with this shit...
Not quite no-one here. There's a small, but significant contingent of male-dom fans on the board. Having said that, I do think that anything of that nature should clearly be labelled as such, or posted in the appropriate thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Liberal as I am I about lost my lunch when I clicked on the sexy head scissor thread and saw that grotesque picture.

In general, I have no issues with gay men, but I`m not fond of getting tricked into viewing risque gay pictures and videos.
Sorry Bruce, I don't follow. Where are the gay pictures/videos in this thread?
Old 02-Aug-14, 17:40
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not quite no-one here. There's a small, but significant contingent of male-dom fans on the board. Having said that, I do think that anything of that nature should clearly be labelled as such, or posted in the appropriate thread.

Sorry Bruce, I don't follow. Where are the gay pictures/videos in this thread?
Not sure why I would need to spell it out it, seems redundant, but so be it. If you think a close up of an extremely hairy man`s leg is a sexy headscissor then you surely have a little sugar in the tank regardless of whether you want to admit it to yourself or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:

Tags
head scissors, neck crush, skull squeeze