Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jan-18, 17:50
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What are some of your unfulfilled goals/fantasies

I just want to be put in a number of different wrestling holds as I can never have a true fantasy match as my health conditions
Old 09-Jan-18, 21:10
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Last Achievements

I've always wanted to be dominated by a muscular female martial arts master that has black belts in multiple styles. She'd wear a gi or other martial arts uniform, strip me naked, and use her strength and skills to completely overpower and humiliate me. The fight would include everything from punches and kicks to flips and judo holds to her pinning me to a wall with her foot pressed against my throat. I just wish I could find a woman like that
The Following User Says Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 21:28
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My unfulfilled fantasy is to enjoy about three two four days in a holiday lodge with spacious sports facilities and playgrounds together with about five powerful and dominant wrestling and/or muscle ladies. We would do a lot of wrestling sessions, arm wrestling, scissors, muscle worship, foot and leg worship, sensual massages and hard spankings. The girls would be allowed to spank, dominate and wrestle me at any time of the day. I would organize some kind of a strong woman decathlon with ten different strength tests in order to find out who of the girls is the strongest.

Of course, the whole event would take place in a very friendly and nice atmosphere, we would have a lot of fun together, doing sports together, sitting in a whirlpool, have nice food (maybe we would cook together) etc.

Who would be my choice? Maybe

- team "Hungary": Antscha, Tia, Bora, Kyra, Mira, Viktoria, Orsi, Zsusza, Aisa

- team "UK": Xena, Ivy, Pussy Willow, Axa Jay, Pippa, Kali, Luna, Scorpion, Puma/Deadly Night Shade, Lina, Dometria, Hunteress, Nikitta, Samurai

- team "Czech Republic": Renata Hronova, Zoe, Jenni Czech, Diana, Alkaia, Lenka

- team "Germany": Brenda, Diana "the Natural" (if she was still active), Sandra the Savage, Julia Chokes, Riona, Black Panther, Lady Velvet Steel

- team "Benelux": Xana, Yvonne, Anne Hurricane (if she was still active), Nadege, Maria Wattel

- team "USA": Ariel X, Julie Squeeze, Jennifer Thomas, Mikaela, Veve Lane, Blonde Thunder, Miss Treasure, Indra, Kelli Provocateur, Angela Salvagno, Skylar Rene

- Team "Super Power": Anna M. Strong, Penpraghai Tiangngkok, Gerbel Mikk, Brigita Brezovac (if she was still active), Maryse Manios, Sheila Rock.

I don't know what your choice would be but my choice is
- team "USA": ----- Ariel X, Julie Squeeze, Jennifer Thomas, Mikaela, Veve Lane, Blonde Thunder, Miss Treasure, Indra, Kelli Provocateur, Angela Salvagno, Skylar Rene
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 07:11
Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know what your choice would be but my choice is
- team "USA": ----- Ariel X, Julie Squeeze, Jennifer Thomas, Mikaela, Veve Lane, Blonde Thunder, Miss Treasure, Indra, Kelli Provocateur, Angela Salvagno, Skylar Rene
Great teams & good choice!
My own personal preference would be Team Czech Republic over Team Hungary - just!
The Following User Says Thank You to partyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 13:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great teams & good choice!
My own personal preference would be Team Czech Republic over Team Hungary - just!
All the teams are great and with amazing sexy wrestlers. If I could, I would choose all the teams.
You have chosen a wonderful team as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 13:38
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I dream of being physicaly overpowered by a woman. That is a dream that seems to be far away.
Old 13-Jan-18, 00:17
Points: 138,693, Level: 100 Points: 138,693, Level: 100 Points: 138,693, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 44,315 Times in 3,865 Posts

I like the previous one I read about a week in a nice resort with like 5 or 6 favorite women engaging in wrestling, leg and feet worship, etc. I have often dreamt about spending 2 or 3 days in a beautiful suite with a big bed. I also have a pantyhose fetish, btw. I have often wondered whether I would want to be with all celebrities, all professionals, or a mix. I think the best fantasy scenario would involve a sexy pro like Veve Lane or Chichi Medina and maybe a hot gymnast like Shawn Johnson or Ali Raisman and some leggy and cute celebs. Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, and perhaps Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, or Bella Thorne. I'd want them all to wear various colors of hose. They could make me smell their feet, asses, and crotches. They could practice all sorts of holds on me and allow me to have sex as well. This would be my favorite kind of fantasy.
Old 13-Jan-18, 00:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like the previous one I read about a week in a nice resort with like 5 or 6 favorite women engaging in wrestling, leg and feet worship, etc. I have often dreamt about spending 2 or 3 days in a beautiful suite with a big bed. I also have a pantyhose fetish, btw. I have often wondered whether I would want to be with all celebrities, all professionals, or a mix. I think the best fantasy scenario would involve a sexy pro like Veve Lane or Chichi Medina and maybe a hot gymnast like Shawn Johnson or Ali Raisman and some leggy and cute celebs. Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, and perhaps Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, or Bella Thorne. I'd want them all to wear various colors of hose. They could make me smell their feet, asses, and crotches. They could practice all sorts of holds on me and allow me to have sex as well. This would be my favorite kind of fantasy.
Very nice fantasy !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 03:15
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

To be crushed by a nice muscular pair of thighs, while I eat her out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-18, 15:18
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I would love to go to some seedy nightclub in a red light district where they have mixed boxing matches. men and women from the audience can have boxing matches in front of the crowd. Much to my initial embarrassment, I bump into a colleague of mine. She challenges me to a topless boxing match! The last thing I hear is the cheering of the crowd as Sharon punches my lights out!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post: