Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-19, 15:43
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Wrestling big curvy women

Hi Guys, I wanted to start a conversation about a specific type of female opponent in a match. Generally I am into women of all shapes and sizes and small girls can wrestle as well and I love small girls. But I also am fascinated with big curvy women. I just love the thought of being overwhelmed by a pretty woman of heavier weight. Especially with me being a powerful athletic young man it just seems fascinating to be outwrestled by a curvy woman who does not look that fit but still has the power to overwhelm you... I just love it and when I see it in mixed wrestling vids I am very turned on. What is your experience with wrestling bigger women. how does it feel and what makes it special. If you guys would share your experiences I would be very happy because I only have been observer and have not experienced it myself unfortunately (would love to, of course). Anyway, I just love the forum because nowhere else I can talk about this slightly weird but amazing passion of mine which is mixed wrestling and powerful women ;D
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 15:57
bartyboy78

Default Re: Wrestling big curvy women

I wrestled Amazon Annie several years ago. Not sure if she totally fits your bill, but she outweighted me by a good 50 pounds at the time. Height-wise she had a few inches on me as well. Honestly, it was a wild experience. She threw me around. Like, actually tossed me. I was basically her play-thing for an hour. At one point she just laid down on top of me and dared me to get her off of me. I really tried but she was just too much woman for me to handle. At another point during the session, she sat on my chest and told me to try to get her off of me. Same result. Couldnt budge her. Of course she's mocking me the whole time. I loved every second of it. I work out, too, but the weight difference was just too much for me. It was humiliating and incredibly arousing all at the same time. I just wish I had some pictures from the match haha.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 17:30
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Before @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gets around to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 23-Jan-19, 18:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Before @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gets around to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women like that are a little too big to me. 700 lbs ?! They lose every aspect of aesthetic appeal to me. I mean women of still human stature… like 190 to 300lbs But I do not judge… different strokes for different folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled Amazon Annie several years ago. Not sure if she totally fits your bill, but she outweighted me by a good 50 pounds at the time. Height-wise she had a few inches on me as well. Honestly, it was a wild experience. She threw me around. Like, actually tossed me. I was basically her play-thing for an hour. At one point she just laid down on top of me and dared me to get her off of me. I really tried but she was just too much woman for me to handle. At another point during the session, she sat on my chest and told me to try to get her off of me. Same result. Couldnt budge her. Of course she's mocking me the whole time. I loved every second of it. I work out, too, but the weight difference was just too much for me. It was humiliating and incredibly arousing all at the same time. I just wish I had some pictures from the match haha.
Yeah,thank you for your experience, my friend ! She is actually still pretty attractive to me ! I would love to wrestle a woman like that. It would have been very humbling and arousing to me too....sounds intense and very awesome ! She must be a very strong lady ! Picrures would have been awesome
Old 23-Jan-19, 20:03
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women like that are a little too big to me. 700 lbs ?! They lose every aspect of aesthetic appeal to me. I mean women of still human stature… like 190 to 300lbs But I do not judge… different strokes for different folks
She is very unusual, even for this discussion. Usually ssbbw means between 250 pounds (short to normal height) and 350 pounds (5'9 or over), someone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 21:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is very unusual, even for this discussion. Usually ssbbw means between 250 pounds (short to normal height) and 350 pounds (5'9 or over), someone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the weight categories. I did not know about these stats . Catwilly is actually very fascinating. She is able to manhandle men. She also has a very energetic and playful personality, which makes her very fun and energetic. That is what I got from the little footage I have seen from her. If anyone wants to still post their experience in here, I would be very greatful, cause I am very curious. If not that is okay too. I still have to get used to the rules of the forum since I am a rookie
Old 23-Jan-19, 21:27
Points: 4,874, Level: 29 Points: 4,874, Level: 29 Points: 4,874, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I like wrestling just about all shapes and sizes and if a girl is agile and strong enough to lift me and throw me around, I wouldn't care how heavy she is. I don't think I would have a whole lot of interest in wrestling a woman who was just able to crush me with her weight however. Just speaking in general and not about anyone in particular. I haven't wrestled any of the larger women who advertise on these sites so I don't know what they're capable of.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 21:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like wrestling just about all shapes and sizes and if a girl is agile and strong enough to lift me and throw me around, I wouldn't care how heavy she is. I don't think I would have a whole lot of interest in wrestling a woman who was just able to crush me with her weight however. Just speaking in general and not about anyone in particular. I haven't wrestled any of the larger women who advertise on these sites so I don't know what they're capable of.
I get your point. There is a difference between strength and just the weight crushing you... I can appreciate both at the end of the day
Old 24-Jan-19, 03:35
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I also like big, curvy women too. Especially if they’re a lot heavier and taller than me (I’m 180-ish and just under 6’). I’ve been pretty fortunate that I’ve been able to meet some amazing women to help me fulfill my fantasies over the past 30+ years. I’ve missed a couple too that I deeply regret to this day, but that’s another story. I guess my point is don’t miss meeting a woman of your dreams if you are presented with the opportunity. Back to answering your question. I’m an average sized guy and I’ve been working out 4 to 5 days a week my entire adult life. I’m a fairly strong and athletic guy for my size, but going against some of the biggest, curviest and strongest women has been a very shocking experience for me. I thought I could compete with any woman. I’m absolutely NOTHING compared to a big, curvy woman. Literally nothing. I can’t budge them, lift them, force them down, trip them up, nothing. Many times the women just resist knowing full well I’m helpless. When they go on offense I’m overwhelmed immediately. I can’t even begin to resist. They’re too big and strong. Most big women just grab ahold and force their opponent down and use their weight to gain a quick submission. Some have such a huge strength advantage, and put forth a good effort, that they have forcibly lifted and tossed me around like a previous poster also experienced. To me, being picked up and tossed around is one of the most amazing demonstrations of a woman’s size and strength. I never would’ve thought it was possible for a conditioned 180 pound guy to be ragdolled by a woman, but I have experienced this many times, and it’s an amazing experience and something I’ll never forget. It’s difficult to mentally accept what has been done to me, but I’m very glad I had these experiences. Very few men have been as fortunate as me.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-19, 07:22
Sexybeatings

I posted a recent thread how my curvy friend beat me twice recently. She’s a little shorter than me (although not by much) but she has the body of a goddess and I am so lucky to have wrestled her even tho she kicks my ass every time. We’ve had a few matches recently and she has beaten me so bad that she forces me over her knee, pulls down my briefs, and spanks me like a little boy. Sort of embarrassing, but kinda hot too. I love her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: